Elric Melniboné. vs GEOM

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Fight takes place on Some random Green Planet in the SW EU.

Morals are on.

Elric has all of his Gear: Dragon armor, Ruby Ring, Dragon Shield and Strombringer.

Elric has killed 100 people prior to the fight.

Both Get 1 hour prep.

Arioch is alive for this fight.

GEOM has whatever standard gear he uses.

Win by Kill or KO. Both men get info on their opponents 30 mins before the fight.

No outside interference save for summons and the like. (No Dragons of Melinbone for Elric or Alternate reality selves, no Imperium army for GEOM)

Best versions of both.

If you need info on Elric take a look

Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for aleric?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@army2442 said:

Feats for aleric?

Has killed Multiversal Gods, all of the Gods in his universe. He has pacts with the four great elementals, has saved the multiverse at least twice. I'll bring more tonight.

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By leito

@army2442 said:

Feats for aleric?

Has killed Multiversal Gods, all of the Gods in his universe. He has pacts with the four great elementals, has saved the multiverse at least twice. I'll bring more tonight.

He wields Stormbringer, a sword that can kill any living being (even gods), feed on their soul and transmit its living force to its wielder. That is his main power.

And, by the way, it is spelled Elric of Melniboné.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@leito said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@army2442 said:

Feats for aleric?

He wields Stormbringer, a sword that can kill any living being (even gods), feed on their soul and transmit its living force to its wielder. That is his main power.

And, by the way, it is spelled Elric of Melniboné.

Thanks I'm never sure on the spelling. Don't forget his Lost Legion, I also allowed Arioch in this fight (Though I know he's dead) and his Elemental pacts.

Who do you think wins?

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By leito

@nelomaxwell:

same issue as with the other fight (Harry Dresden): I am not familiar with the world of Warhammer40K. From what I read here, the God Emperor is pretty OP...

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the feats Elric has done i'd say that above GEOM due to saving the universe and stuff, but is he immune to mind stuff the Emperor might cast upon him?

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

@nelomaxwell: sweet thanks for the shoutout.

heres the game changer. Elric has an infinity of multiverse doubles which show up when things go bad. so despite the fact it takes a mere swipe of Stormbringer to take down the foe (permenantly because the dragon will eat his soul preventing him to be an undead soul) if the battle is destined to go bad, Hawkmoon, Corum, Kane, Jerry Cornelius, and Erekose (et cetera). will start to show up to help Elric take on this foe and techinically they are all the same person

. OOO maybe Hawkmoon Corum and Elric will meld together to form the six armed almalgumate avatar (or was it corum elric and erekose?)

winner Elric, I mean, how can the eTERnal Champion lose.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bierschneeman: I figured you'd give our boy's feats. But I barred his alternate reality selves from interfering, I've seen what the 4 in 1 can do and that would be overkill.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By leito

heres the game changer. Elric has an infinity of multiverse doubles which show up when things go bad. so despite the fact it takes a mere swipe of Stormbringer to take down the foe (permenantly because the dragon will eat his soul preventing him to be an undead soul) if the battle is destined to go bad, Hawkmoon, Corum, Kane, Jerry Cornelius, and Erekose (et cetera). will start to show up to help Elric take on this foe and techinically they are all the same person

. OOO maybe Hawkmoon Corum and Elric will meld together to form the six armed almalgumate avatar (or was it corum elric and erekose?)

I think it was Erekose, Elric and Corum

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13  Edited By GraniteSoldier

This Elric guy sounds damn nasty. Hows his resistance to things like TP?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leito said:

@bierschneeman said:

I think it was Erekose, Elric and Corum

It was the kid from earth in the Balance lost.

Where are you guys?

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Bierschneeman

@bierschneeman: I figured you'd give our boy's feats. But I barred his alternate reality selves from interfering, I've seen what the 4 in 1 can do and that would be overkill.

so is he still able to use his black magic to summon his supernatural allies?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell said:

so is he still able to use his black magic to summon his supernatural allies?

Yeah, he can summon all his pacts I've even allowed Arioch.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@granitesoldier said:

This Elric guy sounds damn nasty. Hows his resistance to things like TP?

I feel like he's encountered TP before but I can't recall Specifics. If you count resisting possession/bloodlust from Storm Bringer on a a regular basis then I think his will is extremely strong.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#18  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@nelomaxwell: Interesting. It feels like these two might draw since both can essentially unmake others.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Interesting. It feels like these two might draw since both can essentially unmake others.

Well from what I understand GEOM physically is a beast. But with all of Elric's buffs and his stormbringer I feel like it could either be a draw or a win by some slight margin.