#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's say that instead of the Speratist invading Kashyyk the Elites were. Who would win?

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

The elites end up limbless and join the "Quadruple amputee club" with the Black knight as the president.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

And what's with this star wars vs halo craze?

#4 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

The Elites would DESTROY the hell out of the Wookies. Elites are stronger than them, probably faster, and have much better tech. The shield technology they employ grants them great levels of protection against wookie weapons. Add to that, the fact that a huge number of Elites have plasma swords [basically lightsabers]. I think the Wookies would also have a hard time hitting invisible targets. Covenant Plasma burns quite hot, im sure a hit to any area on a Wookie would cause it to go up in flames with all that fur on their bodies, plus the nasty doses of radiation they would be getting wouldnt be very good for them. Plasma in the Halo universe is very strong hiding behind a rock wouldnt help you for long as it would be melted and even vehicles cant withstand too much compared to say small arms laser fire. Covenant vehicles too are far superior to anything the Wookies could bring. Scarabs, Seraphs, Ghosts, Banshees, Wraiths....thats a lot of throw rugs......thats IF they wanted to invade generally Elites erred on the side of genocide and glassed a planet rather than lose warriors for worhtless planets.

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking Elites as well.

#6 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

which color Elites? of is it just the foot solider Elites (Blue ones)?

I would say White Elites weould be more of a threat since they are the hardest in Halo.

#7 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"which color Elites? of is it just the foot solider Elites (Blue ones)?

I would say White Elites weould be more of a threat since they are the hardest in Halo."
It doesn't matter which one, they kick the wookies ass so bad i would be worthless to watch.
#8 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

do the elites have guns

#9 Edited by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Plasma rifle and Energy Swords   2 sticky grenades and cloaking... thats basic  Elite gear.

#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"which color Elites? of is it just the foot solider Elites (Blue ones)?

I would say White Elites weould be more of a threat since they are the hardest in Halo."
It doesn't matter which one, they kick the wookies ass so bad i would be worthless to watch."
#11 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Elites.  They're stronger and tougher, with better gear.  Plasma sword>Ryyk blade.

#12 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

This is on the Wookie homeworld, so not only are the Elites batlling Wookies, their fighting the numerous large creatures that inhabit the planet as well (the ones that Wookies hunt with those blades and crossbow-dealies).

I would say that in a straight-up brawl, the Wookies would lose. Though if they used some strategy (they are very accomplished hunters) they could put up a fight, as the Covenent would first have to deploy the Elites and organize them, in which the Wookies could launch Guerrila (sp?) esque attacks from the protection of the jungle environment. As far as strength goes, I would say the two are even, but the Elites generally seem faster and more agile, plus they have Energy Shields. In close quarters, the Elites would get slaughtered (Energy Swords.....nuff said), but if they forced the Elites to traverse the jungles of the planet while defending themselves from the hostile (large) creatures, maybe they could exhaust them or catch them off-guard enough to defeat them a few times.

Or, ya know, the Cove just glass the planet and move on, lol.

#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"This is on the Wookie homeworld, so not only are the Elites batlling Wookies, their fighting the numerous large creatures that inhabit the planet as well (the ones that Wookies hunt with those blades and crossbow-dealies).

I would say that in a straight-up brawl, the Wookies would lose. Though if they used some strategy (they are very accomplished hunters) they could put up a fight, as the Covenent would first have to deploy the Elites and organize them, in which the Wookies could launch Guerrila (sp?) esque attacks from the protection of the jungle environment. As far as strength goes, I would say the two are even, but the Elites generally seem faster and more agile, plus they have Energy Shields. In close quarters, the Elites (you mean Wookies) would get slaughtered (Energy Swords.....nuff said), but if they forced the Elites to traverse the jungles of the planet while defending themselves from the hostile (large) creatures, maybe they could exhaust them or catch them off-guard enough to defeat them a few times.

Or, ya know, the Cove just glass the planet and move on, lol."
Err...You mean wookies.
#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Sparda said:
"This is on the Wookie homeworld, so not only are the Elites batlling Wookies, their fighting the numerous large creatures that inhabit the planet as well (the ones that Wookies hunt with those blades and crossbow-dealies).

I would say that in a straight-up brawl, the Wookies would lose. Though if they used some strategy (they are very accomplished hunters) they could put up a fight, as the Covenent would first have to deploy the Elites and organize them, in which the Wookies could launch Guerrila (sp?) esque attacks from the protection of the jungle environment. As far as strength goes, I would say the two are even, but the Elites generally seem faster and more agile, plus they have Energy Shields. In close quarters, the Elites (you mean Wookies) would get slaughtered (Energy Swords.....nuff said), but if they forced the Elites to traverse the jungles of the planet while defending themselves from the hostile (large) creatures, maybe they could exhaust them or catch them off-guard enough to defeat them a few times.

Err...You mean wookies."
Whoops.
#15 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Sparda said:

Err...You mean wookies."
Whoops.
#16 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

So Elites it is.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the Elites should win here
#18 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

No one has changed my mind.