No Caption Provided

Zealot Elite

No Caption Provided

Elite/Veteran Predator

No Caption Provided

T-850 Terminator

No Caption Provided

Salarian STF

Standard Gear/ Death or KO/ Start 1000 feet apart here.

No Caption Provided

Must hunt and kill the others.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wow. Really brought a lot to the table on this one.

I'll take the Predator to win. I don't think (in this environment) any one is going to find him cloaked. And his weapons should be enough to kill the others.

The terminator will likely be in the middle of the street with his chain gun shooting at whatever is visible, so probably the elite. The Salarian will likely be the first to die. Super smart, but I can see him getting picked off while he is trying to put together a plan or a weapon.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wut

What gear do they all have? I mean, if the Terminator is packing future plasma rifles then his chances go up. Funny enough the T-850's are hardened to plasma shots since the T-800 were extremely vulnerable to the same. That said, not all Plasma guns are the same. Does the Elite just have a sword? Or is he packing a Needler? A plasma rifle? Carbine?

What is the Yautja bringing to the table?

I doubt the Salarian will last long even taking into account his Kinetic Barriers. I would place N7 operatives as superior to STF Salarians in direct combat like this as Salarian STF are more intel gathering and avoiding direct combat situations. Short of heavy weaponry or a nifty gun like the Scorpion, I don't see the Salarian doing much to the Terminator to bring him down before the Terminator... well... terminates.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: agreed. Throw wrex in there instead of a salarian. Wrex with his combat skills and biotics would fair better

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: agreed. Throw wrex in there instead of a salarian. Wrex with his combat skills and biotics would fair better

You all realize STF are the basis for Specters, pretty much all Slarian Specters were STF members, as well had members like Mordin who was not even a good STF as he was a Scientist? There pretty awesome :)

@wut said:

What gear do they all have? I mean, if the Terminator is packing future plasma rifles then his chances go up. Funny enough the T-850's are hardened to plasma shots since the T-800 were extremely vulnerable to the same. That said, not all Plasma guns are the same. Does the Elite just have a sword? Or is he packing a Needler? A plasma rifle? Carbine?

What is the Yautja bringing to the table?

They get whatever gear they can normally carry.

T-850 would have Skynet weapons, Predator has all the gear load out in the movies, Elites get whatever weapons they normally allowed in the Games, and Salarian can be considered Mordin class with Carnifex and Scorpion.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: dont get me wrong i love salarians and mordin but salarian stfs were more recon and science than combat. Thats not to say they arent awesome. I guess the hunting each other helps the stfs.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Basis for the Specters in the way they preform and operate, not in their combat skills. STF are valued more for their ability to gain information and win the battle before the battle begins, not engage in shoot outs. In ME 1, during the assault on virmire, they even mention that. We are not denying that Mordin is very awesome, but he would not be the one I would call the best combatant out of Shepards team.

The T-850 is, more then likely, going to be able to tank the Predator plasma shots. At least, he will not have his chest blowing out. Of course, to really say that I would have to compare the skynet plasma rifles to which the T-850 was built against to the Predator shoulder plasma rifle, and I cannot, at the moment, remember the power rating of the shoulder rifles. Same with the Elite, while I doubt he can take sustained fire, it is very likely the Elite's shielding will be able to tank a shot from the rifle.

Overall, the Predator is going to have the largest advantage. His multiple visions will let him see his fellow cloaked opponent, and his superior maneuverability will let him navigate the battlefield easier. Many of his weapons, such as his net, is going to be very dangerous for his opponents, even if many of them are shielded. That said, the Predator's weaponry all seem to be based around one-shot, one-kill, and (unless I see proof otherwise) it looks like the other three won't be going down to one shot (Salarian only because of his Kinetic Barriers.)

The Salarian is going to be facing a massive disadvantage. All his opponents can snap him in half should they get close to him. Two of his opponents make it very improbable for him to even see them before they get to him and one is going to be incredibly difficult to put down unless he packs some serious equipment. Since he only has Carnifex (Which I don't see doing squat to the Terminator) and the Scorpion, he better spam those mini-sticky grenades and hope for the best. But, If I recall Terminator 3 correctly, he tanked a 20mm grenade launcher pretty well which I would say has a much greater explosive yield then the Scorpion. (Anyone wonder how they could stick? I mean, wouldn't the Kinetic barriers deflect it?)

I don't see the Elite or Terminator, terminator is just too obvious in this fight of people who can be very sneaky, winning. He will put up a hell of a fight and is a very skilled opponent, but Zealots enjoy charging and it shouldn't be too hard for the Predator to stay out of his reach and bring him down even if it does take some time. Since an assault rifle comparable to our modern day rifles can drop an Elites shield fairly quickly, I don't think it should take more then a few shots from the Predators plasma cannon to kill the Zealot. That said, there is always the chance that the Zealot could get a lucky shot with a needler which would... be a very, very nasty wound to the unarmored Predator and Terminator.

Anyways, I give the the edge to the Predator for his superior vision and maneuverability. I would give the 'second' best odds to the Zealot, then the T-850, then the Salarian.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gojira2014

@wut: Actually in the Virmire case a handful of STFs (like 8 in the camp total) held out for easy 15 minuets of sustain fire against Krogan and Geth. Thats impressive.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Preds being this is a battle royale and preds have the advantage here especially they are hunters and a veteran too.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the words of Urdnot Wreav, "What's the Salarian doing here?"

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dont know much about Salarians so I'm giving this to the Zealot.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:

In the words of Urdnot Wreav, "What's the Salarian doing here?"

lol

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BoringPerson

Salarian STF should also probably have personal cloaking, sniper rifle, and overloads to kill shields/deal damage to robotics.

The only one I can say definitely won't win is the Elite because of their bombastic mo.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man you should change the Salarian to something like Therons, Dire Avenger or Starcraft Zealot maybe Brotherhood of Steel Paladin

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator since it has the greatest speed and mobility here, and the battlefield would most likely favor those assets more. The Predator would have no trouble disposing of the Salarian and Elite due to it's cloaking device and Plasma Caster which leaves the Terminator. The Predator has the advantage when it comes to speed and combat finesse, so that along with the damage its Wrist Blades are capable of outputting I think the Predator would take a very big majority in its fight against the Terminator.