sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@jashro44 said:

Someone wants to see Peter lose

Nah, he can just Web incap, its like his go to move. Web incap :)

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Boba has bested Jedi. Jedi > Spider-Man. Therefor Boba >>> Spider-Man

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Oh I never said he lost. I was just saying that your making a few 2 against spider-man threads recently, in an effort for spider-man to lose.

Keep trying :p

Chiraq_windy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chiraq_windy

Peter.The logic used for why he loses is just terrible. Since Spiderman has comparable, if not better, physical attributes (strength in spades), better fighting skill, then all fodder Jedi that Boba, or his genetic clone Jango, have ever won against.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Oh I never said he lost. I was just saying that your making a few 2 against spider-man threads recently, in an effort for spider-man to lose.

Actually IMO Spidey loses this fight. I can see a Elite Predator giving him hell on his own, but with Boba there, its a win more often than loss.

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I hate saying it but I think my favorite character loses here

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Actually IMO Spidey loses this fight. I can see a Elite Predator giving him hell on his own, but with Boba there, its a win more often than loss.

I don't see a predator lasting long against Peter. Its main weapon of stealth is negated by Peters spider-sense, and Peter has a much different fighting style than anything I have known a predator to really hunt. As for Boba fett you forgot to say this was legends boba fett and canon boba fett doesn't have a lot of feats :p

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@jashro44 said:

I don't see a predator lasting long against Peter. Its main weapon of stealth is negated by Peters spider-sense, and Peter has a much different fighting style than anything I have known a predator to really hunt. As for Boba fett you forgot to say this was legends boba fett and canon boba fett doesn't have a lot of feats :p

Peters style is countered by Preds own. I do not want to really argue it out, but why not.

1) Predator combat style described as more complex than anything known on earth.

2) A Pred has dozens of Queen Alien trophies, and most of them were too easy as kills. Using only Wrist Blades and Staff.

3) The Spear Master and Disc Master descriptions are far beyond what a human can do.

4-6) Predators daily life consists of training, chores, and fighting. That is all they do to the day they day while not on hunts.

If we consider the many predator vs batman crossovers where Predator always push batman to the max, or outright beaten him. A non elite Predator decimated Batman easily above. Using only his claws and staff from his gear. Predator also embarrassed Judge Dredd and his Judges in a fight too. Again from Crossover perspective if we are talking Predator loose canon and EU.

However, Elite Predators by feats of their stand alone comics are no joke.

In their own stand alone comics, they hand to hand several Xenos with blades fine. Something I do not see Spidey easily doing without web incap. I think fighting several Xenos at a time in hand to hand compares to Spider man erratic style. Aliens are near bullet fast at times, have incredible agility, and strike at you from up to several angles at a time with their tail, claws, and tongue. Im not seeing Spidey hands and fist matching the weapons of several aliens at a time. Then add in the fact its blade weaponry. Not blunt damage negating Peters durability.

Then add in the Plasma Caster, built in Spear Gun, Razor Nets, and the Smart Disc/Shurken. All this standard gear would not only keep Peter on his toes, but are usable in range and close combat.

So all in all a Predator would lose over all, but he is more formidable than say Captain America, or Dare Devil in close combat. Now add in Boba Fett for range support, and not too shabby in close quarters, sonic grenades, flame throwers, ect. Peter has a hell of a fight on his hands.

Anyway, I would not sell Elite Pred short, who IMO can take Black Panther if allowed the Predators full EU.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Also I never think of stating canon or EU for Pred and Boba since this battle forum assumes as such with said characters 9/10 tomes anyway lol.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba Fett can Calculate microseconds, so he should be able to get his hands on spidery and crush him.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba Fett hasn't really beaten any notable Jedi. He has beaten some, but please remember, not all Jedi are really that powerful, AND he got taken out by a blind Han Solo.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

1) Predator combat style described as more complex than anything known on earth.

2) A Pred has dozens of Queen Alien trophies, and most of them were too easy as kills. Using only Wrist Blades and Staff.

3) The Spear Master and Disc Master descriptions are far beyond what a human can do.

4-6) Predators daily life consists of training, chores, and fighting. That is all they do to the day they day while not on hunts.

1. Known on Earth in its universe. This accolade doesn't hold as much weight in the marvel universe with fighters like Shang-chi, iron fist, etc.
  2. I don't view an alien queen as something comparable to Peter. Yes its a big monster and I know its suppose to be intelligent but it doesn't rely on finesse, speed or agility like spider-man does. Not to mention a predator is smaller than an alien queen so I assume its easier to manoeuvre around a queens body.
  3. Decent accolade
  4. Well what has a predator done during that time to suggest it can fight spider-man?

If we consider the many predator vs batman crossovers where Predator always push batman to the max, or outright beaten him. A non elite Predator decimated Batman easily above. Using only his claws and staff from his gear. Predator also embarrassed Judge Dredd and his Judges in a fight too. Again from Crossover perspective if we are talking Predator loose canon and EU.

To my knowledge the crossover with batman isn't canon. Batman and judge dredd inferior enemy to spider-man anyways.

However, Elite Predators by feats of their stand alone comics are no joke.

In their own stand alone comics, they hand to hand several Xenos with blades fine. Something I do not see Spidey easily doing without web incap. I think fighting several Xenos at a time in hand to hand compares to Spider man erratic style. Aliens are near bullet fast at times, have incredible agility, and strike at you from up to several angles at a time with their tail, claws, and tongue. Im not seeing Spidey hands and fist matching the weapons of several aliens at a time. Then add in the fact its blade weaponry. Not blunt damage negating Peters durability.

I'm not questioning how deadly a xenomoprh is, but this is what I meant when I said Predators don't hunt enemies that are similar to spider-man. Peter fights a lot differently than a Xeno-the biggest difference being Peter has range attacks to go with melee attacks-How exactly does a predator killing a xenomorph translate to fighting spider-man?

Then add in the Plasma Caster, built in Spear Gun, Razor Nets, and the Smart Disc/Shurken. All this standard gear would not only keep Peter on his toes, but are usable in range and close combat.

Right but Peter has faced different enemies with similar weapons to this. Kraven uses spears, and nets for example, the smart disk isn't too different from green goblins razor bats or boomerangs boomerangs, and the plasma caster is only as good as the person shooting it.

So all in all a Predator would lose over all, but he is more formidable than say Captain America, or Dare Devil in close combat.

There are circumstances involved when Peter fights either Matt or Steve.

Now add in Boba Fett for range support, and not too shabby in close quarters, sonic grenades, flame throwers, ect. Peter has a hell of a fight on his hands.

I agree but Peter has great multi-tasking abilities.

Anyway, I would not sell Elite Pred short, who IMO can take Black Panther if allowed the Predators full EU.

I need to study for exams this week so I wont touch this.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jacthripper

Team

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers