User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sexy_merc
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Elemental Firestorm vs Silver Surfer

Rules:

- There are 2 rounds.
- In round 1, character morals are on.
- In round 2, character morals are off; both bloodlusted.
- No preparation; random encounter.
- Win by all conventional means with the exception of bfr.

No Caption Provided
- Battle takes place on Daxam.
- No civilians within the vicinity of the battle but there are Daxamites on the planet.
- The planet cannot be destroyed.
- Both combatants start off 300 ft away.
SSGL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SSGL1

i'll say SS
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By difficlus

why is the location always daxam or Oa? lol 

this has been done before..SS stomps him.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sexy_merc
@difficlus said:
" why is the location always daxam or Oa? lol  this has been done before..SS stomps him. "
It isn't, you're just delusional.

Link?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By difficlus
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sexy_merc
@difficlus: Read the title, this isn't the same Firestorm.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By difficlus
@Sexy Merc said:

" @difficlus: Read the title, this isn't the same Firestorm. "

oh ok...but whats different with elemental firestorm? same powers right or at least similiar? SS still wins...
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Magian

What powers did Elemantal FS have? Any feats?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sexy_merc
@difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
oh ok...but whats different with elemental firestorm? same powers right? SS still wins... "
Powers on a higher scale than regular Firestorm. Research him before stating your opinion. Unlike Ronnie, this Firestorm was above Captain Atom by a pretty good margin.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By difficlus
@Sexy Merc said:

" @difficlus said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

oh ok...but whats different with elemental firestorm? same powers right? SS still wins... "
Powers on a higher scale than regular Firestorm. Research him before stating your opinion. Unlike Ronnie, this Firestorm was above Captain Atom by a pretty good margin. "
i did research and apprently he did some things atom couldn't do or something, i still dont have enough info or feats from him to give him the win,  

I however doubt he is near SS's overall level.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Static Shock
@Sexy Merc said:

Unlike Ronnie, this Firestorm was above Captain Atom by a pretty good margin. "

That's debatable, actually. I don't think Extreme Justice #5 is enough to put Elemental Firestorm above Atom in overall power level. If it's just transmutation, then I'd somewhat agree.

At the same time, Major Force was able to briefly stalemate that version of Firestorm during the Janus Directive. Everyone knows that Atom > Major Force.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Where are you Gerald?
 Where are you Gerald?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Anyway, pretty obvious that Silver Surfer wins.

Avatar image for darkknight96000
darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darkknight96000

You people are idiots, Elemental Firestorm would kick the Surfer's ass.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock
@DarkKnight96000 said:
" You people are idiots, Elemental Firestorm would kick the Surfer's ass. "
Having a difference of opinion doesn't makes someone an idiot. There's no need for name-calling.

But, anyway, how does Elemental Firestorm win this fight? Please explain.
Avatar image for darkknight96000
darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darkknight96000
@Static Shock: He can transmute matter, and he is an Elemental aka a PRIMAL FORCE of the universe.
 As for calling everyone an idiot I just got pissed off because it seems like everyone on this site seems to constantly overestimate the Silver Surfer.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By difficlus
@DarkKnight96000 said:
" @Static Shock: He can transmute matter, and he is an Elemental aka a PRIMAL FORCE of the universe.  As for calling everyone an idiot I just got pissed off because it seems like everyone on this site seems to constantly overestimate the Silver Surfer. "
over estimate silver surfer? how? 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467

Surfer can transmute matter on planetary scales and has resisted matter manipulation before himself. Not sure if any version of Firestorm (barring BD Firestorm) can contend with him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Silver Surfer should win here... not too easy though... Firestorm should test him a little
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
@DarkKnight96000 said:
" @Static Shock: He can transmute matter, and he is an Elemental aka a PRIMAL FORCE of the universe.
Silver Surfer, himself, is a high-end matter manipulator and has the same ability (not just that, his ability to do so isn't limited to inorganic matter). I can understand this version of Firestorm being an elemental, but what exactly does that entail? Yes, he's powerful, but that doesn't mean that he's a match for the Silver Surfer. Hell, Major Force (and he's not an Elemental, and not as powerful as Silver Surfer) stalemated Elemental Firestorm.

@DarkKnight96000 said:
"As for calling everyone an idiot I just got pissed off because it seems like everyone on this site seems to constantly overestimate the Silver Surfer. "
I think it's more along the lines of people knowing how powerful the Surfer really is. Even then, Elemental Firestorm may not even have enough showings that support the idea of being able to contend with Silver Surfer, anyway.

@Silver2467 said:
" Surfer can transmute matter on planetary scales and has resisted matter manipulation before himself. Not sure if any version of Firestorm (barring BD Firestorm) can contend with him. "

I don't even think Brightest Day Firestorm could contend with the Surfer. Their power is limited because of Ronnie's significant lack of intelligence.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By mrtrickster

brightest day firestorm goes big bang destroy the universe with silver surfer in it 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By difficlus
@mrtrickster said:
" brightest day firestorm goes big bang destroy the universe with silver surfer in it  "
i thought he never wanted to do that, he did it by accident.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
@mrtrickster said:
" brightest day firestorm goes big bang destroy the universe with silver surfer in it  "

Surfer would probably kill him before Ronnie and Jason start arguing (which is required to go 'big bang'), anyway. His cosmic awareness would foresee it.

Besides, Brightest Day Firestorm isn't even in this fight.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
@difficlus said:
" i thought he never wanted to do that, he did it by accident. "
Exactly.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mrtrickster

@Static Shock:
and you think killing firestorm won't trigger the big bang?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
@mrtrickster said:
"

@Static Shock:

"
Considering the fact that Professor Stein said that they would only trigger it by arguing, no.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mrtrickster
@Static Shock said:
" @mrtrickster said:
"

@Static Shock:

"
Considering the fact that Professor Stein said that they would only trigger it by arguing, no. "
professor said firestorm contains the matrix which is the big bang (in other word he's a living bomb that could go off any second), so killing firestorm would definitely trigger the big bang.   
on the other note: brightest day firestorm is more powerful than normal firestorm, he can transmute organic matters, and like proffessor stated he's more powerful than before, so I don't even think surfer would win that easy, the fight is gonna take pretty long and firestorm is gonna argue at some point
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By difficlus
@mrtrickster said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @mrtrickster said:
"

@Static Shock:

"
Considering the fact that Professor Stein said that they would only trigger it by arguing, no. "
professor said firestorm contains the matrix which is the big bang (in other word he's a living bomb that could go off any second), so killing firestorm would definitely trigger the big bang.   on the other note: brightest day firestorm is more powerful than normal firestorm, he can transmute organic matters, and like proffessor stated he's more powerful than before, so I don't even think surfer would win that easy, the fight is gonna take pretty long and firestorm is gonna argue at some point "
i doubt SS will let him have that luxury seen as he will probably know how the firestorm ticks and what can make it go boom or bust. 
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mrtrickster
@difficlus said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @mrtrickster said:
"

@Static Shock:

"
professor said firestorm contains the matrix which is the big bang (in other word he's a living bomb that could go off any second), so killing firestorm would definitely trigger the big bang.   on the other note: brightest day firestorm is more powerful than normal firestorm, he can transmute organic matters, and like proffessor stated he's more powerful than before, so I don't even think surfer would win that easy, the fight is gonna take pretty long and firestorm is gonna argue at some point "
i doubt SS will let him have that luxury seen as he will probably know how the firestorm ticks and what can make it go boom or bust.  "

what you said is all just in theory
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By difficlus
@mrtrickster said:

" @difficlus said:

" @mrtrickster said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @mrtrickster said:
"

@Static Shock:

"
i doubt SS will let him have that luxury seen as he will probably know how the firestorm ticks and what can make it go boom or bust.  "
what you said is all just in theory "
well cosmic awareness is good in that field and he has used it that way.  
Plus SS is a bltizer...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
@mrtrickster said:

" professor said firestorm contains the matrix which is the big bang (in other word he's a living bomb that could go off any second), so killing firestorm would definitely trigger the big bang. 

If Professor Stein says that arguing only triggers it, then it is what it is. Killing Firestorm wouldn't trigger it at all, and nowhere was it stated that it would..

@mrtrickster said:

"on the other note: brightest day firestorm is more powerful than normal firestorm, he can transmute organic matters, and like proffessor stated he's more powerful than before

There's no evidence to prove that they can currently transmute organics. Early issues only stated that they can transmute inorganic matter and on top of that, they haven't even shown to transmute organic matter yet. At the same time, they had trouble transmuting a football into something else because Ronnie didn't know the composition of what he wanted to transmute the football into. 

He's only more powerful in a sense that if they argue, it would be the end of the universe. As far as being able to affect matter, that's limited because Ronnie is obviously stupid.

@mrtrickster said:

" like proffessor stated he's more powerful than before, so I don't even think surfer would win that easy, the fight is gonna take pretty long and firestorm is gonna argue at some point "

I honestly think that being more powerful doesn't mean he can defeat the Surfer. The fight wouldn't take long, since Surfer could foresee what triggers the big bang and kill him before he's able to do it.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: Ronnie and Jason already destroyed the universe in issue 16, I believe. Do I think that they could defeat Surfer in a straightforward confrontation? Not necessarily. They had enough difficulty with the Blackest Night Firestorm who captured their fathers. But, regardless, their capability to annihilate a universe is a legit factor (especially since they already did it).
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" @Static Shock: Ronnie and Jason already destroyed the universe in issue 16, I believe. Do I think that they could defeat Surfer in a straightforward confrontation? Not necessarily. They had enough difficulty with the Blackest Night Firestorm who captured their fathers. But, regardless, their capability to annihilate a universe is a legit factor (especially since they already did it). "
To be honest, I don't think that they actually destroyed the universe. I think that there are other circumstances behind the situation that may be explained in the next issue. Pretty sure everyone else, as well as the universe, will still be there.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Static Shock: Ronnie and Jason already destroyed the universe in issue 16, I believe. Do I think that they could defeat Surfer in a straightforward confrontation? Not necessarily. They had enough difficulty with the Blackest Night Firestorm who captured their fathers. But, regardless, their capability to annihilate a universe is a legit factor (especially since they already did it). "
To be honest, I don't think that they actually destroyed the universe. I think that there are other circumstances behind the situation that may be explained in the next issue. Pretty sure everyone else, as well as the universe, will still be there. "
Fair enough. That is a distinct possibility. When does BD #17 come out?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" "Fair enough. That is a distinct possibility. When does BD #17 come out? "
January 5th, I think.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" "Fair enough. That is a distinct possibility. When does BD #17 come out? "
January 5th, I think. "
Cool. 

Just to explain why I assumed that Firestorm actually did wipe out the universe (aside from the obvious reason being that Ronnie and Jason think they did), if the Firestorm Matrix is supposed to have tied to the Big Bang and is capable of restarting universes, then I reasoned that Firestorm may be able to create universes just as he can kill them. What I thought may be a possibility is that Firestorm will simply recreate the universe as it was. Not sure exactly how plausible that may sound, but I figured that might be what happens. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467 said:
" Cool.  Just to explain why I assumed that Firestorm actually did wipe out the universe (aside from the obvious reason being that Ronnie and Jason think they did), if the Firestorm Matrix is supposed to have tied to the Big Bang and is capable of restarting universes, then I reasoned that Firestorm may be able to create universes just as he can kill them. What I thought may be a possibility is that Firestorm will simply recreate the universe as it was. Not sure exactly how plausible that may sound, but I figured that might be what happens.  "
Sounds plausible. Then again, it's Geoff Johns.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mrtrickster
@Static Shock:

If Professor Stein says that arguing only triggers it, then it is what it is. Killing Firestorm wouldn't trigger it at all, and nowhere was it stated that it would.. 

but professor stein also said firestorm contains the matrix which is the big bang. if firestorm contains the big bang, how can surfer kill him while avoid the big bang? 

I honestly think that being more powerful doesn't mean he can defeat the Surfer. The fight wouldn't take long, since Surfer could foresee what triggers the big bang and kill him before he's able to do it.  

how can surfer foresee what triggers the big bang? even atom didn't figure it out when he was inside firestorm.   
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Cool.  Just to explain why I assumed that Firestorm actually did wipe out the universe (aside from the obvious reason being that Ronnie and Jason think they did), if the Firestorm Matrix is supposed to have tied to the Big Bang and is capable of restarting universes, then I reasoned that Firestorm may be able to create universes just as he can kill them. What I thought may be a possibility is that Firestorm will simply recreate the universe as it was. Not sure exactly how plausible that may sound, but I figured that might be what happens.  "
Sounds plausible. Then again, it's Geoff Johns. "
LOL.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
@mrtrickster said:
"but professor stein also said firestorm contains the matrix which is the big bang. if firestorm contains the big bang, how can surfer kill him while avoid the big bang? 
He also said that it's triggered by arguing and nothing else. So, how would killing him trigger it?

@mrtrickster said:
how can surfer foresee what triggers the big bang? even atom didn't figure it out when he was inside firestorm.    "
Because the Silver Surfer has cosmic awareness and the Atom doesn't.

This is just like asking Silver Surfer was able to foresee what type of radiation that Gladiator was weak to... It happened.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock: Surfer could also read his mind. 
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@difficlus said:
@DarkKnight96000 said:
" @Static Shock: He can transmute matter, and he is an Elemental aka a PRIMAL FORCE of the universe.  As for calling everyone an idiot I just got pissed off because it seems like everyone on this site seems to constantly overestimate the Silver Surfer. "
over estimate silver surfer? how? 
By the fact that Silver Surfer was knocked out by a brick in the past, lol.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MKF30

Probably SS