Elektra/Ravager vs. Lady Deathstrike/X-23

LightningGod67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LightningGod67

The fight takes place in a Japanese Shrine.  
 Morals: OFF 
No Prep.
The teams start 15 feet away. 
Elektra and Ravager have two adamantium katanas. Also Ravager has her precog abilities here.  
Win is by Death. 
Who wins?  

No Caption Provided

VS 

No Caption Provided

X-Men: The End
X-Men: The End
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Leaning towards team 2. Morals off Elektra has her powers like her TP or her silent scream but idk if it would put Laura or LDS down. Depending how accurate Ravager's precog flashes are and if Elektra's ss can put down X-23 or LDS, team 1 can maybe manage a win.  for now ill give team 2 the majority I think x-23 can beat either ravager or elektra in an upclose confrontation if she gets close enough and LDS can atleast hold one of them til Laura comes to help..

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RightScar

Team 2.Easily.Thier healing factor and durability is too much alone but adding their fighting skill level, their physical ability and their claws..it's a pretty clear victory for team 2.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By jayskee

team 1

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By drkhwk2001

Team 2.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IcePrince_X

team 1 

for the win.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Team 2, Elektra is the weak link

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"Team 2, Elektra is the weak link "

Team 1.  Elektra is the strongest one here.  Tp and Silent scream?
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" Team 2, Elektra is the weak link "
I don't think so...
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By YoungGunna

Team 2 ftw thats just a dangerous combination 

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I feel sorry for the Japanese shrine... and team 1. Team 2 wins in a blood bath.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Outside_85

Team 2 wins, Elektra and Ravager have nothing to kill Laura.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Team 2. Its gonna be tough

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Billdevil

Team 2. Healing factor trumps. 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#17  Edited By SC  Moderator

Elektra, Ravager would by my bet. 

Elektra has beaten characters with healing factors before, and she is probably the one of the most skilled characters either DS or X-23 has encounter yet, especially in regards to skilled characters who put heavy emphasis on not getting hit (evasive) and also fighting smart. A good comparison match would be Elektra's experiences with Wolverine and Punisher respectively and X-23's encounters with both those characters. I actually thought they might square off in Code Red vs X-Force but instead Laura tussled with Frank? The same Frank Elektra effortlessly handled (she took his gun, right out of his hands, and pointed it at him)? X-23 is good, but she hasn't displayed an ability to be that good quite yet (her and Frank tussled around for a bit). Not against skilled characters (nameless mooks X-23 or DS could probably tear though much faster than Elektra)

Now give Elektra a ranged weapon? Yikes...  Ravager is great, I could see her being a good match with DS. I think Elektra and Rose would work better together as well. I give them the majority. Close fight though. 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#18  Edited By SC  Moderator
@SC said:
" Elektra, Ravager would by my bet. 

Elektra has beaten characters with healing factors before, and she is probably the one of the most skilled characters either DS or X-23 has encounter yet, especially in regards to skilled characters who put heavy emphasis on not getting hit (evasive) and also fighting smart. A good comparison match would be Elektra's experiences with Wolverine and Punisher respectively and X-23's encounters with both those characters. I actually thought they might square off in Code Red vs X-Force but instead Laura tussled with Frank? The same Frank Elektra effortlessly handled (she took his gun, right out of his hands, and pointed it at him)? X-23 is good, but she hasn't displayed an ability to be that good quite yet (her and Frank tussled around for a bit). Not against skilled characters (nameless mooks X-23 or DS could probably tear though much faster than Elektra)

Now give Elektra a ranged weapon? Yikes...  Ravager is great, I could see her being a good match with DS. I think Elektra and Rose would work better together as well. I give them the majority. Close fight though. 
"

I disagree, X-23 and Lady Deathstrike aren't stupid. They would see that Ravager and Elektra had the range advantage and shift to concentration and focus to go on the defensive, and given their super healing factors, stamina and other stats, it would be easy for them to wear down the other two characters. Elektra and Rose won't be able to fight forever and as soon as they start to falter, and as soon as they start to make a few minor mistakes, X and DS would still be relatively fresh (especially if they are on the defensive) and thus they can exploit team one. Ordinarily Elektra and Rose might be skilled enough to score some hefty damage against Laura and DS, but only if DS and Laura fight on their terms, but they have time on their side and so can afford to force their foes to have to take more risks. 

X-23 and Yuriko FTMW