Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Erik
Elektra vs Wolverine
616 versions 
In character 
Regular equipment 
KO, death, incapacitation and BFR allowed 
Please explain your choice using logic and reason. If you do not know about the characters, look them up using the links I have provided. 

Setting:
Strip mall. Closing time. 5 security guards are walking the parameter. A monorail runs above and through the strip mall every hour that can be used only when it is in the area. 

Elektra_1
Elektra_1

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

i would of expected this from some people,but you? 
it's been done.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Erik
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"i would of expected this from some people,but you? 

it's been done."

I was making a point. If you are referring to the one made today, it violates the battle forum rules anyway. Technically, it should be locked. 
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@erik:
well,is it really needed?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Erik
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @erik: well,is it really needed? "
I suppose not but it seems as though people are having a hard time complying with the rules. I theorize that if I make the threads the way they are supposed to be made, making their threads obsolete, people will take the time to actually give a damn about their own threads.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"

it's been done.

"
Technically not. The same thread can be made twice if there are different rules.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EpitomeofCool
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Erik
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Mercy_
@JediXMan
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"

it's been done.

"
Technically not. The same thread can be made twice if there are different rules.
I've seen threads with original OPs locked as dupes before.

@erik Does Elektra have her powers?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Erik
@The Dark Huntress said:
@erik Does Elektra have her powers? "
I am going to say yes because I do not think she can ultimately win otherwise.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mercy_
@erik
@The Dark Huntress said:
@erik Does Elektra have her powers? "
I am going to say yes because I do not think she can ultimately win otherwise.
I think the powers give her a slight edge. Especially if a KO is considered a victory.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By spidey 15

Logan wins this. 
He is a better fighter, physically better, a lot more durable with healing as well. 
Nerve strikes won't do much to him and neither Elektra's equipments. 
Logan on the other hand is skilled enough to tag her and put her down. 
I think her powers will allow her to hold her own for long but in the end she will lose. 
=]

Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Daydream

Elektra, since only a KO is needed to win. IIRC, she also had the upper-hand in their brief clash during Enemy of the State.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Can I say Elektra wins because I don't think Logan would kill her?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik
@Daydream said:
"  Elektra, since only a KO is needed to win. IIRC, she also had the upper-hand in their brief clash during Enemy of the State. "
Is that the fight where Wolverine was also fighting several faceless S.H.I.E.L.D. agents?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @Daydream said:
"  Elektra, since only a KO is needed to win. IIRC, she also had the upper-hand in their brief clash during Enemy of the State. "
Is that the fight where Wolverine was also fighting several faceless S.H.I.E.L.D. agents? "

She actually stayed on the sidelines until he had slain a great number of them and then entered the fight. She used her sais to hit a pressure point and effectively paralyze him. Logan was freed when some pre-set explosions rocked the cargo freighter they were sailing on.
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Daydream
@erik:  
What Jake Fury said...
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mercy_
@Jake Fury said:
" Can I say Elektra wins because I don't think Logan would kill her? "
Nope. Because BFR and KO are both accepted means of victory in this scenario. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Daydream said:
" @erik:  What Jake Fury said... "

Sorry, i just read this and its fresh in my mind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Nope. Because BFR and KO are both accepted means of victory in this scenario.  "

I don't really see either of them being capable of BFR. I don't think they'd kill each other either....
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Daydream
@Jake Fury:  
Lol don't worry about it, it's been a while since I've read it & I can hardly remember things I've read after the next day.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik
@Jake Fury said:
" @erik said:
" @Daydream said:
Is that the fight where Wolverine was also fighting several faceless S.H.I.E.L.D. agents? "
She actually stayed on the sidelines until he had slain a great number of them and then entered the fight. She used her sais to hit a pressure point and effectively paralyze him. Logan was freed when some pre-set explosions rocked the cargo freighter they were sailing on. "
That is what I thought. He was gutting through other opponents when she entered the fight. I would not really say that is a fair instance to use as a basis for an argument. Furthermore, he was fighting being brainwashed. None of the things he did were technically things he did. Also, Wolverine does not need to try to kill her just like she does not need to try to kill him.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury said:
Logan can also KO people. He is strong and skilled enough to do it. He also knows how to tag people with his claws without killing them. All that gives him a great advantage. 

@Daydream said:
The fight never ended. Having the upper hand for a few seconds that the fight lasted it does not necessary mean that she could beat him. 
=]
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mercy_
@Jake Fury said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Nope. Because BFR and KO are both accepted means of victory in this scenario.  "
I don't really see either of them being capable of BFR. I don't think they'd kill each other either.... "
Does the scream have a concussive force? If it does and it's strong enough, that could potentially BFR him. But I highly doubt that it does. Still leaves KO, though. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @Jake Fury said:
I don't really see either of them being capable of BFR. I don't think they'd kill each other either.... "
Does the scream have a concussive force? If it does and it's strong enough, that could potentially BFR him. But I highly doubt that it does. Still leaves KO, though.  "

I always forget about her scream. You're right about that.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spidey 15
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Does the scream have a concussive force? If it does and it's strong enough, that could potentially BFR him. But I highly doubt that it does. Still leaves KO, though.  "
Elektra mostly used that scream against normal people. 
We don't know if it's enough to cause real damage on someone far above a normal human that can also heal as well. 
=]
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik
@The Dark Huntress said:
"Does the scream have a concussive force? If it does and it's strong enough, that could potentially BFR him. But I highly doubt that it does. Still leaves KO, though.  "
I have only seen the silent scream push a man through a glass door, rendering him unconscious. Do you have another instance where it was shown to be more powerful?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Logan can also KO people. He is strong and skilled enough to do it. He also knows how to tag people with his claws without killing them. All that gives him a great advantage. 

@Daydream said:
The fight never ended. Having the upper hand for a few seconds that the fight lasted it does not necessary mean that she could beat him. =] "

True on both counts. I'm about to head home and I'll post the scans from the Enemy Of The State fight.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
@Jake Fury: 
Thank you in advance.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Well, this fight takes place with 5 security guards walking around and a train coming every hour, so i don't think they will make a huge scene, i think they will probably hold back, but i think Elektra will want to end it quick whilst people are walking around, so i think she will resort to her powers and overpower his mind, so i give Elektra the edge....

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Jake Fury said:

@Daydream said:
The fight never ended. Having the upper hand for a few seconds that the fight lasted it does not necessary mean that she could beat him. =] "
True on both counts. I'm about to head home and I'll post the scans from the Enemy Of The State fight. "
That would be awesome. 
=D
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said:
" Well, this fight takes place with 5 security guards walking around and a train coming every hour, so i don't think they will make a huge scene, i think they will probably hold back, but i think Elektra will want to end it quick whilst people are walking around, so i think she will resort to her powers and overpower his mind, so i give Elektra the edge.... "
I think her mind powers will only serve to hinder Wolverine, not overcome him. Greater mental combatants than Elektra have tried and even failed.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By superdemon
@Jake Fury said:
" @erik said:
" @Daydream said:
She actually stayed on the sidelines until he had slain a great number of them and then entered the fight. She used her sais to hit a pressure point and effectively paralyze him. Logan was freed when some pre-set explosions rocked the cargo freighter they were sailing on. "
Give Logan a rest after fighting those guys and the outcome may not be the same. 

I'm just gunna go ahead and say Wolverine because I like him better.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mercy_
@Jake Fury: Not so sure how right I am, but it's why I always ask if she has her powers or not.
@erik said:
"Does the scream have a concussive force? If it does and it's strong enough, that could potentially BFR him. But I highly doubt that it does. Still leaves KO, though.  "
I have only seen the silent scream push a man through a glass door, rendering him unconscious. Do you have another instance where it was shown to be more powerful? "
I'm not as familiar with her as I'd like to be, which is why I'm (attempting) to test the waters here. I haven't seen it do anything super-impressive and if it's only done that to a normal man, then I don't see it having a huge effect on Wolverine, who has adamantium-laden bones. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Well, this fight takes place with 5 security guards walking around and a train coming every hour, so i don't think they will make a huge scene, i think they will probably hold back, but i think Elektra will want to end it quick whilst people are walking around, so i think she will resort to her powers and overpower his mind, so i give Elektra the edge.... "
I think her mind powers will only serve to hinder Wolverine, not overcome him. Greater mental combatants than Elektra have tried and even failed. "

Really? well i change my vote to Logan, he will get the bloodlust,
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Daydream
@spidey 15:  
True, but even if it was simply a short instance, it still demonstrates that she is capable of subduing him, and when she had her sai in his neck (?), Elektra could have done something to Wolverine while he was helpless.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Erik
@The Dark Huntress said:
"I'm not as familiar with her as I'd like to be, which is why I'm (attempting) to test the waters here. I haven't seen it do anything super-impressive and if it's only done that to a normal man, then I don't see it having a huge effect on Wolverine, who has adamantium-laden bones.  "
That is what I thought as well. I am sure it may affect him (pushing him back or toppling him) but I doubt it will knock him out.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By PirateKing69

going with wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
"going with wolverine "

Agreed, i change my vote to Logan, he will get the bloodlust and overpower her, then rip her apart, if her telepathic powers were stronger i would give it to her, but Logan has this...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@Daydream said:
" @spidey 15:  True, but even if it was simply a short instance, it still demonstrates that she is capable of subduing him, and when she had her sai in his neck (?), Elektra could have done something to Wolverine while he was helpless. "
She is capable of holding her own but she has no real way of KOing him. Logan has healed from nerve strikes in seconds and he has high pain tolerance. Also he is very durable, i don't think Elektra can KO him with punches either. In the end, Logan's skills healing and durability, will be too much for her to handle. 
The fight in Enemy of the State didn't prove much. It only shows that she could hold her own for a few seconds. She still has no way of beating him. 
=]
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mercy_
@comicdude23 said:

" @PirateKing69 said:

"going with wolverine "
Agreed, i change my vote to Logan, he will get the bloodlust and overpower her, then rip her apart, if her telepathic powers were stronger i would give it to her, but Logan has this... "
Where does it say anywhere that he's bloodlusted? OP specifically says in character.  

@erik said: 

@The Dark Huntress said: 

" I'm not as familiar with her as I'd like to be, which is why I'm (attempting) to test the waters here. I haven't seen it do anything super-impressive and if it's only done that to a normal man, then I don't see it having a huge effect on Wolverine, who has adamantium-laden bones.  "
That is what I thought as well. I am sure it may affect him (pushing him back or toppling him) but I doubt it will knock him out. "
It's not going to be enough to give her a definitive win.  I'll take Logan for the win.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: @spidey 15: @The Dark Huntress:  

The quality of these isn't great. But you get the general idea. From Enemy Of The State 

Elektra jumps him from behind after he's been battling SHIELD agents.     
No Caption Provided
Here, she effectively paralyzes him with her sais.     
No Caption Provided
again, she paralyzes him with her sais. 

No Caption Provided

The preset explosions kick in jarring him loose. 

Here she dodges him showcasing her speed but he easily destroys her weapons. 

No Caption Provided

finally all she does is manage to paralyze him again. 

No Caption Provided

After this the ship floods with water and the fight ends.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wolverine.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#44  Edited By Dark King

Wolverine would win. 

he has a higher chance of ko'ing her then she does him.

While she may be able to dodge him and counter him for a limited amount of time her success rate drops substantially the longer the fight goes.

the fight in enemy of the state was a mind controlled wolverine who was ran ragged and even then Elektra had to weigh her options before engaging him using the corridors and shield agent distraction to her advantage.

Logan has demostrated to easily out react her when he isnt in the mood to play with her in Wolverine issue # 103.

He grabbed her sias out of her hands in mid attack and vanished jumping over her while she was in the air in mid kick toward him. he also placed a sword back on its scaffle behind Electra's back before she even landed. This was when Wolverine was still struggling with his feral mutation and had to relearn and master his emotions and MA.

Elektra is fully aware that she is no match for Logan as she has stated in the past she is only does so well b/c Logan holds back when it comes to her which she likes to take advantage of.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: Don't worry about the quality. I have already read the fight so i'm aware what happened. Anyway. Elektra indeed manage to paralyze him but she only manage to do that. the next page after your last scan, has shown Logan trying to put the sais out IIRC. So it seems that his high pain tolerance allowed him to counter her sais. 
=]
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik

So Wolverine then?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
Looks like it sir.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By jasraj
@erik said:
"So Wolverine then? "

Yeah, i would say Logan, he is the strength advantage, durability etc, he is extremley resistant to pain, and will probably let the anger get the better of him, he wins this,
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Wolverine only due to the fact that he is almost invincible due to healing.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By theiconic

if its been  done  lets  just say  this is round 2................wolvie  wins if he goes berserker rage