• 85 results
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Reptilicus
@nick_hero22: Why? What are you going to do? Ignore the MK story line again?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By nick_hero22
@Reptilicus said:

They have no feats that put them on par with Elektra physically or in hand to hand.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By super_psycho
@nick_hero22 said:
@Reptilicus said:
They have no feats that put them on par with Elektra physically or in hand to hand.
and there projectiles are useless since elektra can block bullets....
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Reptilicus
@super_psycho: True. But Kitana also defeated Smoke, who's clearly a ninja with magical powers too. It also should be noted she served as one of Kahn's assassin. She wasn't setting around doing nothing.

Does this mean Kitana is better than Elektra though? Nope.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By super_psycho
@Reptilicus said:
@super_psycho: True. But Kitana also defeated Smoke, who's clearly a ninja with magical powers too. It also should be noted she served as one of Kahn's assassin. She wasn't setting around doing nothing.  Does this mean Kitana is better than Elektra though? Nope.
smoke was holding back becoz kitana was princess
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nick_hero22
@Reptilicus said:
@super_psycho: True. But Kitana also defeated Smoke, who's clearly a ninja with magical powers too. It also should be noted she served as one of Kahn's assassin. She wasn't setting around doing nothing.  Does this mean Kitana is better than Elektra though? Nope.

Smoke isn't on par with Elektra either. Being 10,000 years old and being Shao Kahn's assassin are completely irrelevant she has no feats that put her on Elektra's level.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Reptilicus
@super_psycho: I doubt that. He was the one that started the fight. Perhaps he wasn't using his powers, but never the less they still fought. So Kitana has some PIS abilities to bring with her.
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Reptilicus
@nick_hero22: Smoke isn't on par with Elektra

^ What? You honestly believe that? Sure, if Elektra has her powers. But physically she outclasses smoke?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nick_hero22
@Reptilicus said:

@nick_hero22: Smoke isn't on par with Elektra  ^ What? You honestly believe that? Sure, if Elektra has her powers. But physically she outclasses smoke?

Smoke got beat by Jade and owned by Sektor. What physical feats does Smoke have on par with deflecting bullets with a sai?
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Reptilicus
@nick_hero22: Lol.

True, but Elder God Scorpion got beat by a human. 

My only question is: what will she do when Smoke turns into a cloud of smoke? I mean...he's smoke. I believe in his Armageddon intro before fighting Taven he came in the form of a shapeless cloud of smoke. Is she immune to smoke on the inside of her body?
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By super_psycho
@Reptilicus: telepathy , silent scream 
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Reptilicus
@super_psycho: But how can you do that to something which is smoke and shapeless? Trying screaming at a cloud of smoke. What happens? Nothing, the cloud just separate and allow the waves to pass.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By super_psycho
@Reptilicus said:
@super_psycho: But how can you do that to something which is smoke and shapeless? Trying screaming at a cloud of smoke. What happens? Nothing, the cloud just separate and allow the waves to pass.
elektra doesn't just scream ...her scream is powered by chi which will disorient smoke ...i guess u know what telepathy is..
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By riri4life

Poor Elektra...she never wins. lol 

Team B, but Elektra won't go down easy.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Reptilicus
@super_psycho: I'm talking about smoke when he has no body, but a cloud of smoke. Chi, ect. I doubt it'd matter, for how can one harm a cloud of smoke? Using chi (energy) is going to separate the smoke. It's really doing nothing though.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By super_psycho
@Reptilicus said:
@super_psycho: I'm talking about smoke when he has no body, but a cloud of smoke. Chi, ect. I doubt it'd matter, for how can one harm a cloud of smoke? Using chi (energy) is going to separate the smoke. It's really doing nothing though.
his scream isn't like supergirl's scream or canary's canary cry it effects senses and smoke is irrelevent to this fight 
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By IcePrince_X

Okay this is the scenario that plays in my head. 

50 feet apart... Elektra sees and feels them as she reads through their mind. Already assessing them ahead even before they attack. 
She also has the skill of kimagure giving her the ability of pre-cognition. 

She can start by  "throwing" her mind  to one of them and she kills one or two at once. OR  
 She attacks them one by one. She mesmerizes them enough for one a kill. 

I see Elektra not hesitatitng to be cut or even stabbed just to get a hold and kill. Not an easy fight at all. 

Also, if there is an existence of consciousness in the act of being a smoke then Elektra can tap to that enough for the character to materialize and go for the kill. 
Does Jade, Mileena and Katana have telepathic resistance? So far I see this as one of the most redeeming factors why Elektra still gets my vote.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GhostRider29

Team might be too much for Elektra
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Reptilicus
@super_psycho: Yes, Smoke has senses in physical form. However, he has yet to display senses in his 'smoke cloud form' which I believe was in Armageddon? It's obvious a cloud of smoke shouldn't have senses. Therefore, I'm still siding with Smoke.

I almost forgot, in one of his finishers he's loaded with so many bombs that he destroys the Earth. I doubt they're that powerful, though.

Never the less, Smoke turning into a cloud of smoke, carrying bombs and being able to turn invisible I believe gives him the win. But, this topic isn't about Smoke.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BarelyAverage

Team should win due to Mileena. I'm sure you all of played the new MK. Mileena can juggle you like there's no tomorrow. I always quit when they do that. Its so cheap!

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By super_psycho
@Reptilicus said:

@super_psycho: Yes, Smoke has senses in physical form. However, he has yet to display senses in his 'smoke cloud form' which I believe was in Armageddon? It's obvious a cloud of smoke shouldn't have senses. Therefore, I'm still siding with Smoke. I almost forgot, in one of his finishers he's loaded with so many bombs that he destroys the Earth. I doubt they're that powerful, though.  Never the less, Smoke turning into a cloud of smoke, carrying bombs and being able to turn invisible I believe gives him the win. But, this topic isn't about Smoke.

how naive ...now proove it if smoke is that powerful why doesn't he go and kill shao kahn...that's the fatalities don't count first you have to beat your opponent to do fatality and smoke is irrelevant to this battle ...elektra is too much for mileena,jade and kitana
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Reptilicus
@super_psycho: Obviously someone doesn't follow the Mortal Kombat story-line. That's like saying why don't Shang Tsung defeat Shao Kahn, when he has canonically copied Ermac's telekinesis? 

Smoke would fail at defeating Shao Kahn because:

1) Shao Kahn has magic on a level to merge planets.

2) Shao Kahn has magic on a level to strip Earth of all human souls.

3) Shao Kahn can teleport.

Before Smoke could even react, he'd be over with.

The fact still is: a cloud of smoke doesn't a physical form. Therefore, saying it has senses would just be a guess on your part.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By super_psycho
@Reptilicus said:
@super_psycho: Obviously someone doesn't follow the Mortal Kombat story-line. That's like saying why don't Shang Tsung defeat Shao Kahn, when he has canonically copied Ermac's telekinesis?   Smoke would fail at defeating Shao Kahn because: 1) Shao Kahn has magic on a level to merge planets.  2) Shao Kahn has magic on a level to strip Earth of all human souls.  3) Shao Kahn can teleport.  Before Smoke could even react, he'd be over with.  The fact still is: a cloud of smoke doesn't a physical form. Therefore, saying it has senses would just be a guess on your part.
so you are saying when smoke is in his cloud form he can't think or hear anything yeah right .....and we r getting off-topic .....this battle is about mileena, jade and kitana vs elektra ...if shao kahn is that powerful he did he lose to liu kang ...liu kang punched a hole through his chest
Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Reptilicus

A cloud a smoke doesn't feel pain, ect. Or else, hitting a cloud of smoke with a bat would chase it away, crying. You don't seem to understand that's the point; he's shapeless and formless in that form.

It doesn't matter if Liu Kang did. It doesn't change the fact Kahn has those abilities, and it also doesn't change the fact he didn't use those abilities or else Liu Kang wouldn't have a soul nor would Earthrealm still have their humans soul. He did try to, though. But Nightwolf stopped him. However, in the first first story line no one stopped them until after the souls were gone.

joeb9261

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By joeb9261

I'd say the MK girls here.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK easily

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitana was a beast in MKX.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@monsterstomp: I haven't played it yet, but does she do anything that puts here in Elektra's league?

Avatar image for lightenupwillya
LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By LightenUpWillYa

Am I dreaming or is Elektra finally winning a battle

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

@monsterstomp: I haven't played it yet, but does she do anything that puts here in Elektra's league?

Not sure. I've never been overly impressed with Elektra.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#81  Edited By Keenko

@monsterstomp: You should check out her series by Blackmon, I dunno if it's still running right now, but last I read, she was a complete beast.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SinnTek1
dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elektra fodderizes

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MK in a decent fight.

Individually Elektra would beat each of them, maybe even two at once but three? I really don't see it.

Hys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m so late but I have to say:

Elektra will barely win from one of them, let alone all of them together. Mileena is more agile and brutal, Kitana is more skilled and Jade is IMMUNE to projectiles (sais). All of them have super strength, magic, teleportation and have been training for milennias. Jade is the leader of the Edenian Army, Kitana is Queen (you have to fight 24 battles and win all to gain this title) and Mileena is the most bloodlusted person in the game.

Ps: Mileena was Queen before and Jade is the deadliest assassin.

Team MK STOMPS