• 137 results
#101 Edited by jashro44 (20515 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure daredevil ends up saving bulls eyes life in that fight when a train starts coming towards them.

#102 Edited by generator2000 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Forgot it. Scanned it years ago and the comic is put away. I was surprised that I had this scan on my on my computer. When I find it, i'll tell you.

No what, don't even count it. If I can't give the issue number, then the image isn't even worth mentioning.

#103 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Forgot it. Scanned it years ago and the comic is put away. I was surprised that I had this scan on my on my computer. When I find it, i'll tell you.

I am curious then how you can tell that Bullseye wins? Daredevil could easily turn the tides as most "heros" do.

#104 Posted by generator2000 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: No what, don't even count it. If I can't give the issue number, then the image isn't even worth mentioning. I think he won in the end too.

#105 Posted by generator2000 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: No what, I take that back. I don't Bullseye has beaten DD. Embarrassing.

#106 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@generator2000:

Aye....Here we go again...

You're comment has made my mouth drop. I don't know where to start. Alright Let's start t the beginning.

Your ignorance is making everyone's mouth drop by the comments that were directed towards to and the majority of people saying Shiva wins. One vs everyone...Who wins? Not rocket science.

Do you read the books? You seem to have no comprehension of the characters you are talking about. You told me that Omega Red, Sabertooth and Silver Samurai weren't martial artist, when that was untrue. Omega and Silver were stated to have been trained in martial arts and in weapon use. They aren't Batman level in skill, but they aren't lackluster. Sabertooth has beaten Wolverine on multiple occasions using his hands. That alone sets him above Cassandra, Batman or any other Bat person.

Another moot post that doesn't prove anything when I already addressed all of this. Sabretooth beats Wolverine due to having just as good of a healing factor as him and being Superhuman. He also has no real Martial arts training only being trained by the CIA and Weapon X. Name me how many styles Creed has mastered and then get back to me. And again Silver Samurai is a sumarai not a formidable martial artist worth Shiva's time. Omega Red is only H2H training is said to come from the Soviet Union. Again he mostly relies on his life absorption. If they are not even on Batmans level skill wise, then how the heck are they even on Shiva's who is way above Batman??? You fail YET AGAIN to name me martial artist that Elektra fought that are on Shiva's level.

NEXT!

Batman isn't the best, he's been knocked out by several human level opponents who weren't master martial artists.

I never said Batman was the best captain obvious and neither him or Wolverine are even in this match yet you keep bringing them up to save your broken argument. I only brought up Batman because Batman is known in the DC universe for being one of the best MA fighters mastering 127 styles and yet Shiva is way above him. That should obviously tell you something but sadly it doesn't. Batman usually gets KO'ed by SUPERHUMAN BEINGS, people like Deathstroke who are enhanced or fighters more skilled than him. Name me an instance where Batman was Ko'ed in a straight up H2H fight by someone physically less than him and also below him. I doubt you can....

All Shiva did in that scan was dodge one attack.

No she didn't. She used Supergirls strength against her. Here I'll crop down the scan for you to make it easier for you.

She didn't knock her out.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but I never said Shiva knocked her out, I said Shiva HUMILIATED HER using SKILL. Reading. Try it.

If you didn't know that Sabertooth or Silver Samurai were martial artists, then you shouldn't even be on this site.

And if you don't know that neither of them are on Shiva's or even Batmans level skill wise then you shouldn't even be on this site. But anyways post me MA feats by Sabretooth and Silver Samurai that compares to Shiva's or Batmans. Enlighten me. Since you think Silver Samurai who focused much of his training on being a samurai is comparable to Shiva or even Batman for that matter who MASTERED 127 styles.

Captain America, The Hulk, Shang Chi, Sabertooth, Deadpool, Omega Red, Spider Man, Deathstroke (non canon), Daken,Silver Samurai, The Hand, Elektra... Cass couldn't hold her own against most of these people. What is the point of depowering them? Wolverine beat these guys and they weren't depowered. Cass is not in the same class as Wolverine. Wolverine is a 100 year old master who's fought trained fighters using his hands or claws. He has been commonly nominated as one of the best martial artists in marvel. I never pointed the Hulk or any of those people out as martial artists. Where did you get THAT nonsense from? I named a bunch of martial artists Elektra fought, you didn't ask me clarify if they were as good as Shiva, and even then, some of the guys below are capable of killing her.

Then why the heck did you even bring them up??? What relevance do they even have considering most you listed aren't even skilled MA fighters. As for the depowering thing. You clearly missed my point. I said if they were on the level of Cass PHYSICALLY, Cass would beat most of them due to being more SKILLED. Get what I'm saying? Or do I have to spell it out for you?

Wolverine is an 100 year old master? Cass was trained by Shiva(and Cain) who master all forms of styles more than Batman who mastered 127 under his belt. How many has Wolverine mastered. Wolverine doesn't even have MA feats that compare Cass. Not saying that Cass would beat him considering he is superhuman but that she's more skilled than him which is a fact. You haven't even posted any feats.

And do you think the people you listed are anything new to Cass(besides maybe Hulk). Again she fights meta-humans on a DAILY BASIS:

KO's a strong meta human with a simple pressure point.

Beats a gang of meta human women down.

Defeats the Brotherhood of Evil singlehandedly.

She dodges two bullets fired by Deathstroke.

She KO's a large telepathic monster with one punch.

This is not even all. And again this is the same Cass who was trained by Shiva(her mother). Not saying saying Cass would beat anyone on the list but that shes more SKILLED than most of them. And Cass ACTUALLY fought Deathstroke which was CANON. Why do you keep bringing up non canon stuff???

Daredevil, Kirigi, Bushwhacker, Bullseye, Multiple Hand Ninjas, American Samurai, Wolverine, Silver Samurai, Taskmaster, Razorfist...

I already ADDRESSED this....Did you even try to address/refute what I stated about these people? Instead of copying and pasting the same thing over and over again. Like that is going to help your argument. And the Hand ninja's are canon fodders. Thanks for bringing them up.

You tellin me that these folks aren't martial artists? You tried to point the punisher out, saying that if Bullseye lost to him, he must not be a good fighter. The Punisher still managed to fight Daredevil and barely lost. The Punisher is known for being able to hold his own against master martial artists such as the Kingpin, Moon Knight, Daredevil, Black Widow... I've said enough about him. Now, the others aren't as good as Shiva (except Taskmaster), but they are good fighters and martial artists. Taskmaster got taken down by Daredevil, but he still did beat Cat, Captain America, Deadpool, Spiderman, Iron Man... Yeah, tell me about something Shiva has done that puts her on his level.

Frank Castle has no Martial arts feats worth noting and this is coming from someone who is actually a big fan of him. And saying that he does is a waste of time. As for his fight with Black Widow she was having the upper hand against him. She even stated she was too quick for him. As for Moon Knight. IIRC Moon Knight was holding back. As for Daredevil, DD usually holds back against him and Frank usually gets lucky against DD in H2H light when he fought him along with Spider-Man and Wolverine. As for Taskmaster. Spiderman and Iron Man have no MA skills worth noting so moot. As for Cap and Deadpool. Didn't Deadpool BEAT him? Taskmaster has many good showings but he also has a lot of bad ones due to him relying on copying other peoples fighting styles unlike Shiva, Batman and Cass. Taskmasters copying didn't help him him against Elektra when he used Daredevil's moves against her a second time, it didn't help him against Spider-Woman and it also did not help him against his own daughter who had almost no combat experience at that point.

Shiva doesn't need yo do anything on that "level" because she is ABOVE ALL the people you listed when it comes to H2H. Yet again you deflate your argument. But just to entertain you....

Once she finds out Cain murdered her sister, she wants revenge and so she hunts him down. She is confronted by the League of Assasins, Bronze Tiger included, and she fights them all. This is all before she even become an assassin and yet she was already taking on skilled people including Cain and Bronze Tiger.

What Bronze Tiger says:

"When you beat Shiva, it was obvious to any of us who'd been in on it . Only the entire league could've taken down Shiva. This was a long time ago, she wasn't much older than you are now. She wasn't unbeatable yet".

This is coming from the SAME Bronze Tiger who is not only above Batman in MA but actually STALEMATED against freaking Deathstroke!

That alone puts her above most the people you listed in terms of MA, which was a joke list compared to Shiva.

Batman acknowledges her as the master of all fighting forms. Also beats the legless master, a legend in the world of martial artists.

Would post more but too tired and computer acting slow. The one with Bronze Tiger and Legless Master/Batman is good enough to show where Shiva stands in MA.

It doesn't matter how many styles someone has mastered. I could know three hundred thousand fighting styles and I still could lose to a person who knows one. Batman is just mixed martial arts. Shiva probably is better fighter than Daredevil, but that does not make him any less legit.

This comment makes no sense and shows you really don't know what you're talking about. Batman/Shiva MASTERING more fighting styles than Daredevil shows that they are more knowledgeable in MA than he is. In a fight DD would be limited to a few styles while Batman/Shiva would easily be able to adapt and throw some fighting styles that DD wouldn't even recognize.

Your argument has to be dumbest thing I've ever heard. It makes no sense. You seem to be the average Bat fanboy who knows nothing about comics and you think that "Batman, SHIVA,CASSANDRA CAIN ARE BEST MARTIALL ARTISTSS EVAAAA! nO ONE CAN BEAT DEM THEY CAN BEAT GALACTUS THANOS DARKSEID SUPAMAN ONE MILLION BILLION!"

Your comment made no sense.

More moot points that don't refute or address anything. Stop with the projections just because your argument is slipping into a big hole. I'm a Batman fanboy!? That either shows desperation or you really do not know anything about me. Batman is my LEAST favorite character and anyone here will tell you that. But its a FACT that Batman is more SKILLED than most the people you listed including Elektra and Daredevil and anyone here would agree with that. Majority vs one. Who wins?

And flagged for the continued insults. Keep it up.

#107 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: No what, I take that back. I don't Bullseye has beaten DD. Embarrassing.

I get mixed up at times, no biggie.

#108 Edited by generator2000 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has the edge on most folks because of his belt but he was BEATEN by the Bronze Tiger who is a master of ONE style.

That is DC cannon.

Shiva is one of the most inconstantly written characters in the last 40 years. ONe minute she is dangerous beyond imagination and the next she takes lumps like it is nothing. One minute some BAD writer makes her do something beyond her ability and the next the down play her talents.

DD vs Batman is a question of which writer decides who would win but there is no hands down who would beat who just because with most of these characters.

All have a laundry list of deeds that can be named to claim some martial supremacy but the fact is that while DC writes that Bats (somehow) is a 'master' of every martial art his actual story history long shows that he is NOT. The strength of Batman is NOT in how he stacks up in a d... measuring in stat contest.

Every character I named was capable of fighting shiva and a few were capable of beating her. Stop talking about the characters if you know nothing about them. Tell me, when was it ever stated that DD, Moon Knight or Widow held back back against Castle? Taskmaster has beaten Captain America in direct combat multiple times. He is above Shiva.

You must not be fighter. Knowing 127 styles does not make you a better fighter. I am a trained fighter. It doesn't help.

I'm not trying support Elektra, necessarily. You just seem convinced that Shiva stomps when that isn't true.

NEXT, Wolverine. If you know anything about Wolverine, you'd know that he is way better fighter than Cass. Defeating people Sabertooth, Deadpool, Captain America, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai and Daken reflects greatly on his fighting skill. The claws are connected to his body and using claws to fight skilled fighters reflect on his skills in multiple martial art forms.

M bad for calling you slow, but you have falsely accused me of contradicting myself about certain topics when I was talking about something else and it's obvious that I was talking about something i else because the context of my sentences dictate something else.

I'm done here for now.

#109 Posted by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

@generator2000: @cable_extreme: Hello. I believe thats Daredevil #169 written by Frank Miller. Bullseye retreats to the subway after a small fight with DD. Matt follows and realizes he will be at a disadvantage down there because of the disorientating sensory output from the trains. Trains start having negative effect on his senses and Bullseye stops running and starts fighting and gets the upper hand pretty effortlessly. When Bullseye puts Matt in that hold it gives Matt a way to fight back as he realizes as long as he keeps physical contact with Bullseye he can fight by touch. He manages to push Bullseye back so he hits his head on a steel girder and manages to gain the upper hand. Bullseye gets his head hit against metal train tracks and is put unconscious. Then a train comes and as jashro44 mentions Daredevil pulls Bullseye off the tracks.

Bullseye is more on edge psychologically in that issue and Matt has a few injuries already from Bullseye. Its pretty organic storytelling (Frank Miller after all during one of his best runs) but not necessarily that organic from a realistic fighting frame of reference. The part where Bullseye has a headlock on DD and leverage on the ground, somehow turns into Matt and Bullseye standing with Matt holding both Bullseye's hands and head butting him so his head bounces into a steel pillar? Anyway hope that helps.

#110 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

@generator2000: @cable_extreme: Hello. I believe thats Daredevil #169 written by Frank Miller. Bullseye retreats to the subway after a small fight with DD. Matt follows and realizes he will be at a disadvantage down there because of the disorientating sensory output from the trains. Trains start having negative effect on his senses and Bullseye stops running and starts fighting and gets the upper hand pretty effortlessly. When Bullseye puts Matt in that hold it gives Matt a way to fight back as he realizes as long as he keeps physical contact with Bullseye he can fight by touch. He manages to push Bullseye back so he hits his head on a steel girder and manages to gain the upper hand. Bullseye gets his head hit against metal train tracks and is put unconscious. Then a train comes and as jashro44 mentions Daredevil pulls Bullseye off the tracks.

Bullseye is more on edge psychologically in that issue and Matt has a few injuries already from Bullseye. Its pretty organic storytelling (Frank Miller after all during one of his best runs) but not necessarily that organic from a realistic fighting frame of reference. The part where Bullseye has a headlock on DD and leverage on the ground, somehow turns into Matt and Bullseye standing with Matt holding both Bullseye's hands and head butting him so his head bounces into a steel pillar? Anyway hope that helps.

Very, very much appreciated!!! This is actually quite interesting, Daredevil has recently been growing on me, so I was quite curious and was actually looking into it in another tab lol. Thanks again for spending the time to educate me!!!

#111 Posted by generator2000 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Edited by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Oh, no worries. I recommend the three volumes of "Daredevil Visionaries: Frank Miller" or "Daredevil, by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson" if you like the idea of above story. They are probably the cheapest hassle free way to get all these stories. I think there is an omnibus but its expensive as hell. There are several great moments in that issue alone and is some of Daredevil's best stories.

No probs generator2000 too. Happy to help.

#113 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc: I will do!!!

#114 Edited by Stormdriven (4718 posts) - - Show Bio

@generator2000: Wolverine has lost more often than not to the people on your list. Sorry, try again.

#115 Posted by generator2000 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormdriven: Which list? If you are talking about the first one, then yeah, you are PARTIALLY right. He's beaten almost everyone except Spider Man and Hulk.

#116 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5432 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

#117 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

I don't think it will be as easy as you think.

Elektra may give her more slaps and win in the end.

#118 Edited by hyperbertha (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

agreed

#119 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5432 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

Actually, it will be a piece of cake in Shiva's favour. She's easily one of the 3 best fighters besides Richard Dragon and Karate Kid. She'll know what move Elektra will make before she does it due to Shiva's ability to read movements via body language.

#120 Edited by hyperbertha (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

Actually, it will be a piece of cake in Shiva's favour. She's easily one of the 3 best fighters besides Richard Dragon and Karate Kid. She'll know what move Elektra will make before she does it due to Shiva's ability to read movements via body language.

And what of Elektra's abilities to read her mind and also mind control? How about Silent scream?

#121 Edited by ComicStooge (12408 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

And what of Elektra's abilities to read her mind and also mind control? How about Silent scream?

You mean those abilities Elektra never uses? ;)

#122 Posted by hyperbertha (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

Want proof of consistent use? :)

#123 Posted by ComicStooge (12408 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

What length is a piece of string?

#124 Edited by hyperbertha (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

Well consistent use can be easily proved by bringing up a SHIELD file on Elektra. Wanna see?

#125 Posted by ComicStooge (12408 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

Well consistent use can be easily proved by bringing up a SHIELD file on Elektra. Wanna see?

That doesn't constitute an actual showing of her using the power, in all fairness.

#126 Posted by hyperbertha (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

That doesn't constitute an actual showing of her using the power, in all fairness.

In all fairness it means she's in complete control of all her powers and able to use it at will. And here's an example of her showing it.

#127 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5432 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

In all fairness it means she's in complete control of all her powers and able to use it at will. And here's an example of her showing it.

Well here's the thing, she's never used it ever since that comic, solely relying on her fighting abilities.

#128 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

Well here's the thing, she's never used it ever since that comic, solely relying on her fighting abilities.

And what is the damage it caused besides pushing fodder through a window?

#130 Posted by ChildoftheAtom (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: this is shiva vs elektra not cass. Cass is above shiva in body reading

#131 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: this is shiva vs elektra not cass. Cass is above shiva in body reading

Dangit, i posted it in the wrong forum.. Thanks.

#132 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

May I add...that Elektra's movement can not easily be read or studied. Marvel characters have the ability to do actions that confuses mind readers.

BullsEye, studied all of Elektra's move but when they fought again. Elektra beat him realizing during their fight he has studied her moves. This as during the Elektra series during the 90s

#133 Posted by hyperbertha (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5432 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@comicstooge said:

@hyperbertha said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

@iceprince_x said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Shiva b&^%hslaps Elektra

And what is the damage it caused besides pushing fodder through a window?

Better question; What difference does it make if you don't use it?

#135 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

A even better question... WHY are you denying a character's ability when it has already been done and not just a mere theory?

I just don't get it...why is it simple for you to discredit something that happened rather than a make believe talent or "assumed" ability. If it happened in a canon comic event... IT HAPPENED! Live with it! Its part of the character's ability and stated in her profile...sooo unless MARVEL rectify these powers or abilities then it means it still there. The character can use it to her advantage.

You are no writer of marvel or dc to officially strip any character of their powers as we to Shiva.

#136 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9036 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Edited by hyperbertha (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x said:

A even better question... WHY are you denying a character's ability when it has already been done and not just a mere theory?

I just don't get it...why is it simple for you to discredit something that happened rather than a make believe talent or "assumed" ability. If it happened in a canon comic event... IT HAPPENED! Live with it! Its part of the character's ability and stated in her profile...sooo unless MARVEL rectify these powers or abilities then it means it still there. The character can use it to her advantage.

You are no writer of marvel or dc to officially strip any character of their powers as we to Shiva.

Well they don't wanna lose what little chance they have of legitimately winning this debate. I don't think there's any point in arguing with these gentlemen. They won't admit she has that power. Thats all. And they also completely ignore the fact that she has exhibited telepathy many times.

#138 Posted by hyperbertha (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: http://marvel.wikia.com/Elektra_Natchios_%28Earth-616%29

#139 Posted by VMole (620 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra seems too inconsistent with her powers. I'd argue that they could give her an edge over Shiva if they were put to use properly, but it's hard to argue that when they're used like once and then forgotten afterwards when it would have been greatly convenient in fights against far more difficult opponents.

Haven't seen many scans from this topic from Shiva aside from her using Supergirl's carelessness and beating up some cripple. If you're missing your legs, it doesn't matter how good you are, any fighter worth their title will tell you that your legs are an absolutely essential component to fighting since they provide the leverage needed for upper body striking power and just as importantly, balance. Unless Legless Master was somehow compensated by being superpowered to some degree, that 'feat' should probably be thrown out.

They are both regarded as the "World's Deadliest Martial Artist/Assassin" in their own respective universes, but they both seem to be written inconsistently and are stated to have a fair amount implied power, but with not much to show for it.

Also, knowing or mastering all styles of fighting doesn't mean much, the majority of those styles are largely redundant.