Elektra vs Lady Shiva

• 140 results
generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If these two fought randomly without any knowledge of each other on a rooftop in New York with their standard gear, who'd win?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Shiva, handily.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Oh no no no. Shiva wouldn't beat Elektra easily. If at all.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both pretty boss but shiva would win by a good amount

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Elektra is not on Shiva's level of skill. Unless Elektra has her powers she loses 10/10.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I'm aware of Shiva's feats. What puts her so far ahead of all other martial artists? Don't give me the "she beat Batman" excuse or the "She supposedly the best martial artist in the universe" excuse either.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiva, what where you expecting?

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By generator2000

@erick_williams: I'm not surprised if someone thinks that Shiva could win, the notion that Shiva could do it with ease bothers me. I'm not sure who'd win in a random fight, so I made this. I know that one is capable of beating the other and neither of them would win with ease.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erick_williams: I'm not surprised if someone thinks that Shiva could win, the notion that Shiva could do it with ease bothers me. I'm not sure who'd win in a random fight, so I made this. I know that one is capable of beating the other and neither of them would win with ease.

Shiva can do it with ease. She is pretty much the best martial artist in DC. Elektra hardly comes close.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I'm aware of Shiva's feats. What puts her so far ahead of all other martial artists? Don't give me the "she beat Batman" excuse or the "She supposedly the best martial artist in the universe" excuse either.

She's ahead of them because she's beaten them. Cassandra Cain has beaten her twice and I'd put her above Shiva. Everyone else that's fought Shiva has lost or stalemated her. What has Elektra done that puts her any where near Shiva?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@generator2000 said:

She's ahead of them because she's beaten them. Cassandra Cain has beaten her twice and I'd put her above Shiva. Everyone else that's fought Shiva has lost or stalemated her. What has Elektra done that puts her any where near Shiva?

Cassandra Cain is my girl!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

Heck yes!!

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thewhiteronin

@generator2000 said:

You do realize that if you create a thread with a predetermined winner in mind that this will get locked, right?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@generator2000 said:

She's MY girl!

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@pokeysteve said:

@generator2000 said:

She's MY girl!

I actually called dibs first.....

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By robertloucksjr

Elektra -tons of special ninja skills (tp/tk/silent scream) that Shiva lacks.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: You actually can't call dibs when she's already taken.....

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Daredevil, Bullseye, Multiple Hand Ninjas, American Samurai, Wolverine...Must I go on? She can take Shiva on.

Oh yeah, I haven't mentioned any of her chi abilities either. She is capable of fighting Lady Shiva.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra...skill and power-wise

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By generator2000

@thewhiteronin: I never said that. Read my comment, I said "if at all". I didn't pick a side.

@generator2000 said:

You do realize that if you create a thread with a predetermined winner in mind that this will get locked, right?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah because I called dibz, plus she wants me more. lol

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@thewhiteronin: I never said that. Read my comment, I said "if at all". I didn't pick a side.

@thewhiteronin said:

@generator2000 said:

It wouldn't get this locked, simply due to the fact that the "pre-determined winner" is the one that loses this match.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

yeah because I called dibz, plus she wants me more. lol

Wha-? She wants Slade over Altair? Pfft.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Shiva could beat Elektra, Elektra could beat Shiva, but you cannot tell me that it would be a stomp.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Shiva could beat Elektra, Elektra could beat Shiva, but you cannot tell me that it would be a stomp.

It would be "borderline" stomp then, in Shiva's favor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sandra

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady Shiva and with ease. Never seen Eleketra be on Lady Shiva's level when it came to Martial arts. She's not even on Daredevils level and Shiva would soundly beat DD in H2H.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@generator2000 said:

Actually she would. She would read all of Elektra's move and then destroy her. Elektra wouldn't last a second against Batman in H2H and Shiva way ahead of Batman. So way ahead that Batman actually asked her to train him. Shiva is way up the latter of DC's top Martial artist. While Elektra on the other hand is not even that high. Elektra is mostly a ninja and not a good martial artist and her being a ninja really means nothing against Shiva.

So yeah Shiva would destroy Elektra.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By generator2000

@king_stranglehold_da_first: What makes you think that because she is capable of beating/ stalemating the best in DC, Shiva is automatically above any and every Marvel Martial Artist? Elektra still has held her own against skilled opponents who are just as good as any DC martial artist.

EXAMPLE: WOLVERINE. Elektra held her own against him. She could take on Lady Shiva.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wolverine008

@king_stranglehold_da_first: What makes you think that because she is capable of beating/ stalemating the best in DC, Shiva is automatically above any and every Marvel Martial Artist? Shiva still has held her own against skilled opponents who are just as good as any DC martial artist.

EXAMPLE: WOLVERINE.

Wolverine isn't from DC..................

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000 said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: What makes you think that because she is capable of beating/ stalemating the best in DC, Shiva is automatically above any and every Marvel Martial Artist? Shiva still has held her own against skilled opponents who are just as good as any DC martial artist.

I think he means Elektra has held her own against Wolverine

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I made a mistake, I meant that it was an example of someone Elektra has held her own against. LEt's just call that a typo.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wolverine008

@dondave said:

@wolverine08 said:

@generator2000 said:

I think he means Elektra has held her own against Wolverine

Ah.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000: Elektra has held her own against a Wolverine whom she was training and had forgotten some stuff, and with a stupidly large hoard of Hand Ninja. Not particularly impressive at all.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Meh, if you say so. I'm done debating for now, so I leave you with this. Jar Jar Binks beats all!

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

First off...Your post is confusing and so is your wording. No offense. But I am pretty sure you are talking about Elektra.

Second off...When did I ever even state Shiva would be all of Marvels top Martial artist???? I said he was way up the latter compared to Elektra. Elektra held her own against Wolverine? Wolverine is not even on the skill level of Batman. Lady Shiva has actually held her own against Cassandra Cain who completely outclasses Elektra in fighting abilities. She even fought Cain who is another skilled Martial artist while pregnant. Cain who held his own against Batman. Lady Shiva was even skilled enough to make a fool out Supergirl. Elektra on the other hand struggled with Bullseye who is not even a good of a Martial artist and nowhere near Shiva's. Shiva has faced much tougher and skilled opponent compared to Elektra. Wolverine is not good enough.

She wins with ease and especially considering she can read all Elektra's move and also considering you can argue that she's much faster and stronger than Elektra.

So again Shiva wins this.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Yeah, Typo fhdzzzzzzzzzzztg4rsfkijfdbndsf;c.

@generator2000 said:

First off...Your post is confusing and so is your wording. No offense. But I am pretty sure you are talking about Elektra.

Second off...When did I ever even state Shiva would be all of Marvels top Martial artist???? I said he was way up the latter compared to Elektra. Elektra held her own against Wolverine? Wolverine is not even on the skill level of Batman. Lady Shiva has actually held her own against Cassandra Cain who completely outclasses Elektra in fighting abilities. She even fought Cain who is another skilled Martial artist while pregnant. Cain who held his own against Batman. Lady Shiva was even skilled enough to make a fool out Supergirl. Elektra on the other hand struggled with Bullseye who is not even a good of a Martial artist and nowhere near Shiva's. Shiva has faced much tougher and skilled opponent compared to Elektra. Wolverine is not good enough.

She wins with ease and especially considering she can read all Elektra's move and also considering you can argue that she's much faster and stronger than Elektra.

Yeah, Typo... did you just say that Lady Shiva and Batman are better than Wolverine? You have just convinced me tyhat you know nothing about comics! Captain America, The Hulk, Shang Chi, Sabertooth, Deadpool, Omega Red, Spider Man, Deathstroke (non canon), Daken,Silver Samurai, The Hand, Elektra... you're comment makes no sense. Wolverine is better than Batman, Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain... Wolverine is better than all of them.

Elektra is debatable and I can understand if you think Elektra would lose to Shiva, but being completely incorrect is another thing.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first:

Elektra held her own against Wolverine? Wolverine is not even on the skill level of Batman.

Yeah, don't get too ahead of yourself there.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Yeah, Typo fhdzzzzzzzzzzztg4rsfkijfdbndsf;c.

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@generator2000 said:

Yeah, Typo... did you just say that Lady Shiva and Batman are better than Wolverine? You have just convinced me tyhat you know nothing about comics! Captain America, The Hulk, Shang Chi, Sabertooth, Deadpool, Omega Red, Spider Man, Deathstroke (non canon), Daken,Silver Samurai, The Hand, Elektra... you're comment makes no sense. Wolverine is better than Batman, Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain... Wolverine is better than all of them.

Elektra is debatable and I can understand if you think Elektra would lose to Shiva, but being completely incorrect is another thing.

And you just convinced me that I shouldn't even waste my time with you! I know nothing about comics? lol. You know don't even know the basics of my argument. Try reading a DC comic.

And what the heck does that list even suppose to mean??? I'm NOT debating Wolverine, but anyways Hulk, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Spider Man, Silver Samurai are not even freaking Martial artist. You just deflated your own argument. And yet you said my comment makes no sense. Yeah right.

The Hand are mostly Ninja's and attack in swarms. They're not formidable Martial Artist like Shiva, Batman or Cass. Cass alone would estroy almost all on your list besides Cap and maybe Shang Chi if it was just pure H2H and they were powered down to her level. Wolverine is better than Cass??? Do you even know who Cassandra Cain is???

IIRC Wolverine only fought Shang Chi in a sparring/training. Neither were not even serious. As for Captain America, Wolverine IS as skilled as he or probably better but its mostly due to Wolverine being Superhuman. I don't even know why you brought of Deathstroke when that fight was non canon and Cass actually fought Deathstroke and was doing good IIRC. And now that Wolverine08 made me remember, she only fought him in a training section and the hand came. So bringing up Wolverine is moot. I had asked you to NAME ME fighters that Elektra has fought that were on par with Shiva and yet you failed.

Again Shiva has actually fought more skilled people than Elektra. Elektra's martial arts are lack luster and IIRC the Hand even mentioned so.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra held her own against Wolverine? Wolverine is not even on the skill level of Batman.

No I'm not even saying Batman would BEAT Wolverine if that's what you're saying but that Batman is a much better skilled H2H fighter than Wolverine. We can agree to disagree since Wolverine is NOT in this match.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

No I'm not even saying Batman would BEAT Wolverine if that's what you're saying but that Batman is a much better skilled H2H fighter than Wolverine. We can agree to disagree since Wolverine is NOT in this match.

Feats, showings of technical knowledge, and martial expertise debunk this idea.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine only fought Shang Chi in a sparring/training. Neither were not even serious. As for Captain America, Wolverine IS as skilled as he or probably better but its mostly due to Wolverine being Superhuman.

These are both false. Wolverine has curb stomped Shang Chi in a H2H fight, and Steve is a enhanced human himself with physical stats comparable to Wolverine's, and has been beaten handily by him when Wolverine had a healing factor that was barely working, and Steve was completely fresh.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@wolverine08 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Debunks what? Wolverine isn't even consistently portrayed as martial artist like Batman. If you want to go the feat route, Batman has much more better Martial arts feats than Wolverine. This is coming from someone who really doesn't like Batman.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Debunks what? Wolverine isn't even consistently portrayed as martial artist like Batman. If you want to go the feat route, Batman has much more better Martial arts feats than Wolverine. This is coming from someone who really doesn't like Batman.

Wolverine's lack of consistency has been attributed by his Master Po to be due to laziness in applying his skill. When he's making an complete effort to use that skill, he's generally unmatched. Batman does not have "much more better" martial arts feats than Wolverine mate.