Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Unfortunately Katana has like 2 feats, neither which are that impressive.

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By teamextrodinary15
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Elektra.

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By recordkeeper

elektra also but katanna puts a good showing up for herself
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@_slim_ said:
Elektra.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

Elektra. Take her best showing and Katana goes down. Take her lowest showings, maybe Katana has a chance of winning. Either or... Elektra is too much of a long running character compared to Katana and has too many feats to help her win this battle against Katana.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By m0ntyb0y

katana
elektra loses to bulls eye

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IcePrince_X

Elektra has defeated Bulleye already... havent you read her comics before?  
Also, you may take out Elektra's telepathy here but she has her silent scream which one of her deadliest arsenal in a fight...Katanna is toast.

teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IcePrince_X
Well she doesn't have that either
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By recordkeeper

sorry but Elektra is above Bullseye these days... 
& Katanna never stalemated Shiva or Slade...In fight w/Shiva she did decent but was shown the lesser of the two. W/slade she has entire outsiders helping her & she hardly did anything to slade at all..
phliuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By phliuy

stylistically speaking, sais were developed purely to counter and disarm swordsmen. Style doesn't always guarantee a victory, but it certainly helps

ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ClarkWayne

Katana for the WIN!

superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By superfan_dc_mu

Two very impressive warriors with very balanced skill,good job to the author. However I'm going to take Elektra for the win, Katana is a fully trained Samurai warrior which means she's a trained swordsman,expert in karate and Judo. However Elektra is a master of Virtually all Martial arts so I have no doubt some Karate and Judo are in there,sais are designed to disarm swordsman like someone already stated and Ninjutsu  was created by peasants to defeat Samurais so yes Katana puts up a good fight but goes down in the end as she is pretty much fighting her better Trained more versatile counter part.

These are my reasons. If anyone would like to dispute them I am open to debate.

Also I don't think losing to Bullseye would even be a bad showing he seems a very very capable hand to hand Combatant.

teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superfan_dc_mu said:

Two very impressive warriors with very balanced skill,good job to the author. However I'm going to take Elektra for the win, Katana is a fully trained Samurai warrior which means she's a trained swordsman,expert in karate and Judo. However Elektra is a master of Virtually all Martial arts so I have no doubt some Karate and Judo are in there,sais are designed to disarm swordsman like someone already stated and Ninjutsu  was created by peasants to defeat Samurais so yes Katana puts up a good fight but goes down in the end as she is pretty much fighting her better Trained more versatile counter part.  These are my reasons. If anyone would like to dispute them I am open to debate.

Nicely put 

I didn't know some of that stuff
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IcePrince_X
@teamextrodinary15 said:
@IcePrince_X: Well she doesn't have that either
Threadmaker didnt say she cant use it, just her telepathy. 
You are also forgeting she also can emit hormones that can alter perception.
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IcePrince_X
I am the 'threadmaker' and I say she can only use her Two Sai and Hand to Hand combat skill
superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By superfan_dc_mu
@osheli: Yes her attributes are stated she is a master of virtually all martial arts. Katanna is a fully trained Samurai which makes her deadly but not as deadly as someone who has all her skills and more. And she is a master of ninjutsu,which is the counter of what samurais are trained in. Also she has sais which were built to manipulate the Katana. Yes taking away her meta human powers definitely levels the playing field but Elektra is a lot more versatile than the One she's fighting. I'm no denying Katana's skill but elektra is in every sense her bane in this fight. She's trained in Katana's martial skills and Katana's counter skills and she's equiped with weapons that counter hers. There is no doubt Katana would be able to put up an impressive fight against elektra but she won't win. And it just says she trained notably higher in ninjutsu than any of her other arts.
superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By superfan_dc_mu
@osheli: Okay and at the very best Katana is a master of the Samurai arts. You know exactly what Ninjustu is designed to take out. Another thing,what is there equipment? A katana and sai,i don't need to state which party as which. And you know what? Sai are Designed to manipulate the Katana so by Equipment and Training Katana is fighting something designed to kill her. Katana isn't the worlds greatest martial artist either so it's not like she would have a huge advantage anyways. I'm giving elektra the win because she is trained and equiped to kill Katana or Someone like her. And stalemating people like Bullseye or Black widow oh man that's bad you should never stalemate an elite spy or another accomplished martial artist that's a big no.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Billdevil
@osheli:  You’re not going to find any evidence stated that Elektra is a master of all martial arts, baring old Handbook stats and collector cards. The current handbooks put her fighting skills at a 6, which is the master of several fight forms (not bad). What is not in dispute is that Elektra has studied martial art since childhood; they cover this in Elektra, Root of Evil and Elektra, Assassin (both stories handled her differently but she is a child when training in both). This combined with Elektra being dismissed by her sensei because she surpassed him, then she sought out the Chaste for further training and it what stated that she surpassed them. She took out the original Snakeroot single-handed. Does this mean she can beat Katana? Not sure but the Katana feats I’ve seen aren’t any more impressive. 
superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By superfan_dc_mu
@osheli: I read on the wiki that Elektra was a master of virtually all martial arts particularly ninjustu. what has Katana done that Elektra couldn't Conceivably do? Katana has never lost a fight before? She's won every single time? I don't think so. Katana is a fully trained samurai with a soul stealing sword. Is she good? Yes. Is she the best? Not even close. And yes what someone has mastery of has every relevance. Like seriously i'm talking about what the martial arts are designed for how is that not relevant? Didn't you try and pass Katana and the outsiders stalemating slade as Katana stalemating slade? So you trying to tell me Katana has better feats like I'm supposed to believe you just stupid. How am I supposed to take you seriously when you try and pass false evidence? I'm simply reflecting what i've read and i Know about their equipment and martial arts styles. And when she fought Shiva like someone already said she was shown to be the weaker one. And like someone also said Elektra is shown to be better than Bullseye now but you clearly just ignored that because it didn't agree with your argument. And by the way just cause you REQUEST someone to show you proof that doesn't mean they HAVE to do it,just because YOU tell me I NEED to find scans doesn't mean ANYTHING to me. I don't HAVE to find anything to prove anything LEAST OF ALL TO YOU. And just because I don't provide something in ONE message doesn't mean I CAN'T. It's all circumstantial like perhaps I had something better to do then that? You do realise that perhaps you care a whole lot about this perhaps it means the world to you but It doesn't mean anything to me. The author brought up a topic I found interesting and so I gave my reasons for who i thought would win I gave a little bit of back round information on their equipment and Martial arts. And another thing of whether Bullseye is on Katana's level or not is a matter of OPINION,you could have an army of Bullseye fans come here and probably offer plenty of explanations and crcumstances that make Bullseye look Better than Katana,I am not going to waste my time finding scans,because like I said I have better things to do it might not be the same for you perhaps you don't have anything better to do than argue all day but I do it for like 10 minutes.
superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By superfan_dc_mu
@osheli said:

@IcePrince_X said:

Elektra has defeated Bulleye already... havent you read her comics before?  Also, you may take out Elektra's telepathy here but she has her silent scream which one of her deadliest arsenal in a fight...Katanna is toast.
actually ive read all of there fights. in daredevils first volume he kills her in her first volume, he kicks the crap out of her then has flashbacks to when his father beat him, then elektra wins through sheer CIS when she switches her style in daredevils second volume, daredevil and elektra both fight him and elektra gets dominated the entire fight, bullseye is about to kill her until matt saves her in dark reign she won but mainly because bullseye was toying around with her. 
Switches her style? would that be fighting style as in more than one form?  

sorry but Elektra is above Bullseye these days... & Katanna never stalemated Shiva or Slade...In fight w/Shiva she did decent but was shown the lesser of the two. W/slade she has entire outsiders helping her & she hardly did anything to slade at all..

So she had the Entire outsiders helping her against slade and was shown to be weaker then Shiva correct?

stylistically speaking, sais were developed purely to counter and disarm swordsmen. Style doesn't always guarantee a victory, but it certainly helps

And i'm not the only one who thinks style would help.

And i'm under the impression your a moronic fanboy.
superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By superfan_dc_mu
@Billdevil: Would you perhaps have a list or something of her various martial arts? if you do could you post them? Thank you.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By IcePrince_X
@osheli said:
@teamextrodinary15 said:
@IcePrince_X: I am the 'threadmaker' and I say she can only use her Two Sai and Hand to Hand combat skill
in that case elektra gets stomped
Nope. 
Style alone, skill and precision makes her better than katana.. 

As to losing to Bullseye. as I mentioned before, she already defeated him as number of times and he also to her. But point is, she already defeated the guy.. its not as if she did not in all her comic book appearance always loses to him.  I do believe that she is better than Bullseye after she got ressurrected but still has the fear that he is the man who first brought her to her grave - similar to Psylocke figthing Slaymaster even when she became a ninja with a matching deadly psionic powers she still has constant phobia facing him because he was the one who ripped her eyes from her body. 

Anyway, between these two women fighting... Elektra wins and stomps Katana 
Avatar image for whydoievenbother
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By whydoievenbother
@superfan_dc_mu said:

@osheli said:

@IcePrince_X said:

Elektra has defeated Bulleye already... havent you read her comics before?  Also, you may take out Elektra's telepathy here but she has her silent scream which one of her deadliest arsenal in a fight...Katanna is toast.
actually ive read all of there fights. in daredevils first volume he kills her in her first volume, he kicks the crap out of her then has flashbacks to when his father beat him, then elektra wins through sheer CIS when she switches her style in daredevils second volume, daredevil and elektra both fight him and elektra gets dominated the entire fight, bullseye is about to kill her until matt saves her in dark reign she won but mainly because bullseye was toying around with her. 
Switches her style? would that be fighting style as in more than one form?  

sorry but Elektra is above Bullseye these days... & Katanna never stalemated Shiva or Slade...In fight w/Shiva she did decent but was shown the lesser of the two. W/slade she has entire outsiders helping her & she hardly did anything to slade at all..

So she had the Entire outsiders helping her against slade and was shown to be weaker then Shiva correct?

And i'm not the only one who thinks style would help.  And i'm under the impression your a moronic fanboy.
the outsiders were fighting slade but when katana engaged him, she was able to fight him evenly in a sword fight and slade even commented on how she could possibly take his head off.  she's had 2 fights with shiva, one time shiva won, the other time it was a stalemated, in fact shiva's teacher was there commenting on how sloppy shiva was.  the point is that katana has stalemated both of them, if you put elektra against slade or shiva then elektra would be killed rather quickly.  

@IcePrince_X said:

@osheli said:

@teamextrodinary15 said:
@IcePrince_X: I am the 'threadmaker' and I say she can only use her Two Sai and Hand to Hand combat skill
Nope. Style alone, skill and precision makes her better than katana..  As to losing to Bullseye. as I mentioned before, she already defeated him as number of times and he also to her. But point is, she already defeated the guy.. its not as if she did not in all her comic book appearance always loses to him.  I do believe that she is better than Bullseye after she got ressurrected but still has the fear that he is the man who first brought her to her grave - similar to Psylocke figthing Slaymaster even when she became a ninja with a matching deadly psionic powers she still has constant phobia facing him because he was the one who ripped her eyes from her body.  Anyway, between these two women fighting... Elektra wins and stomps Katana 

i'm just curious but are your parents brother and sister? because only an inbred can be this stupid.  her style means nothing if she doesnt have feats to back it up.  elektra only beats bullseye because of cis.  in one instance she switched her style even though that has no bearing on how bullseye fights, they treated him like he was taskmaster, in the other instance he took it easyy on here.  

she isnt better then bullseye because everytime they fight, he dominates her and she wins by some retarded miracle, when she was helping daredevil fight him in volume 2 he was about to kill her again before daredevil saved her.  

No Caption Provided
elektra has never been able to beat bullseye in a FAIR fight without CIS on bullseyes part.  she gets saved by daredevil, or she gets a win due to writers portrayal of bullseye.  just because shes beaten him doesnt mean shes better then him.  bullseye dominates her in all of their fights.  

it doesnt matter how much you whine and cry the fact is that bullseye>>>elektra.  

on top of that black widow recently stalemated elektra as well

katana wins this easily, she has better feats then elektra does, she's stalemated fighters that are better then elektra.  when elektra can beat bullseye without cis then she might have a chance.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@whydoievenbother: Honestly, why do you even bother? Do you ever get bored of creating account after account, insulting complete strangers online?
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By whydoievenbother
@texasdeathmatch: i simply speak the truth, the only questions if you want to gargle or swallow. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@whydoievenbother: Goodness, I don't have the option to spit?
Sempurna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sempurna

Elektra 

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@texasdeathmatch said:
@whydoievenbother: Goodness, I don't have the option to spit?
lol nice..
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By recordkeeper

Elektra is above Bullseye now. He couple defeats long way back are just that, in the past... 

Last fight they had Elektra was NOWHERE near peak, she was exhausted from being prisioner/tortured, fighting off being drugged, injured & still beat Bullseye
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By whydoievenbother
@recordkeeper said:
Elektra is above Bullseye now. He couple defeats long way back are just that, in the past...  Last fight they had Elektra was NOWHERE near peak, she was exhausted from being prisioner/tortured, fighting off being drugged, injured & still beat Bullseye
no she isnt, she was never above bullseye.  the fights arent way long back either, the scans i just showed were from 2006.  elektra wasnt at her peak in dark reign but that all balances out with the fact that bullseye was toying with her.

fact = elektra can not beat bullseye when he fights seriously and cis is turned off. 
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By recordkeeper
@whydoievenbother said:
@recordkeeper said:
Elektra is above Bullseye now. He couple defeats long way back are just that, in the past...  Last fight they had Elektra was NOWHERE near peak, she was exhausted from being prisioner/tortured, fighting off being drugged, injured & still beat Bullseye
no she isnt, she was never above bullseye.  the fights arent way long back either, the scans i just showed were from 2006.  elektra wasnt at her peak in dark reign but that all balances out with the fact that bullseye was toying with her.  fact = elektra can not beat bullseye when he fights seriously and cis is turned off. 

Bullseye was trying to kill her! & he failed & got gutted by a not peak elektra...
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By recordkeeper

Also forgot other time when Bullseye spent a COUPLE MONTHS training with holograms pogrammed to know Elektra moves. This is how much he rspected her & realized himself needed extra time to prepare to face her... 

Elektra still won in the end...
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OptimusPalm

i have to go with Elektra here
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IcePrince_X
@whydoievenbother said:
  @IcePrince_X said:

@osheli said:

@teamextrodinary15 said:
Nope. Style alone, skill and precision makes her better than katana..  As to losing to Bullseye. as I mentioned before, she already defeated him as number of times and he also to her. But point is, she already defeated the guy.. its not as if she did not in all her comic book appearance always loses to him.  I do believe that she is better than Bullseye after she got ressurrected but still has the fear that he is the man who first brought her to her grave - similar to Psylocke figthing Slaymaster even when she became a ninja with a matching deadly psionic powers she still has constant phobia facing him because he was the one who ripped her eyes from her body.  Anyway, between these two women fighting... Elektra wins and stomps Katana 

i'm just curious but are your parents brother and sister? because only an inbred can be this stupid.  her style means nothing if she doesnt have feats to back it up.  elektra only beats bullseye because of cis.  in one instance she switched her style even though that has no bearing on how bullseye fights, they treated him like he was taskmaster, in the other instance he took it easyy on here.  

she isnt better then bullseye because everytime they fight, he dominates her and she wins by some retarded miracle, when she was helping daredevil fight him in volume 2 he was about to kill her again before daredevil saved her.   
You know what? I can tolerate your opinion on this but going below the belt as to insult my parents is WAAY out of line kiddo!  And clearly violated the rule of Comicvine. The Battle Category of is not meant to insult anyone or to degrade people here. 
As I leave this thread be... may I remind you CIS or what ever you call it, is considered CANON. Marvel Editors approved of it therefore it HAPPENED! Bullseye got beaten by ELEKTRA! 
You are no writer for Marvel so you are no different from me, who just read this comic. You may think what you want but the writers and editors of this book has the final say on this. So what you blabber about Elektra NEVER beating Bullseye is again... NOTHING! Because it happened in the comics... live with it.
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By whydoievenbother
@recordkeeper said:
@whydoievenbother said:
@recordkeeper said:
no she isnt, she was never above bullseye.  the fights arent way long back either, the scans i just showed were from 2006.  elektra wasnt at her peak in dark reign but that all balances out with the fact that bullseye was toying with her.  fact = elektra can not beat bullseye when he fights seriously and cis is turned off. 
Bullseye was trying to kill her! & he failed & got gutted by a not peak elektra...
bullseye was holding back, if he was really trying to kill her he would used the sniper rifle he had but he threw it away instead
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By whydoievenbother
@IcePrince_X said:
@whydoievenbother said:
  @IcePrince_X said:

@osheli said:

@teamextrodinary15 said:

You know what? I can tolerate your opinion on this but going below the belt as to insult my parents is WAAY out of line kiddo!  And clearly violated the rule of Comicvine. The Battle Category of is not meant to insult anyone or to degrade people here.  As I leave this thread be... may I remind you CIS or what ever you call it, is considered CANON. Marvel Editors approved of it therefore it HAPPENED! Bullseye got beaten by ELEKTRA!  You are no writer for Marvel so you are no different from me, who just read this comic. You may think what you want but the writers and editors of this book has the final say on this. So what you blabber about Elektra NEVER beating Bullseye is again... NOTHING! Because it happened in the comics... live with it.
doesnt matter, elektra wins because of cis, take that away and she gets stomped by bullseye.  cis has no place in the battle forums so it isnt here to help her, therefore she loses.  you inbred fuck
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#43  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Elektra.
NYStreets09e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers