Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By capall
@Terran said:
"@capall said:
"Elektra wins here "
how!? "

how does fighters normally lose to a better combatant? Elektra is not only better than Slade in combat skills physically but also mentally as well, ofc she can not kill him permanently but she can beat him in a fight
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2
@capall said:
" @Terran said:
"@capall said:
"Elektra wins here "
how!? "
how does fighters normally lose to a better combatant? Elektra is not only better than Wade in combat skills physically but also mentally as well, ofc she can not kill him permanently but she can beat him in a fight "
fixed
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capall
@Matezoide:
thank you
brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brendon277

Elektra win's because she has way better combat skill's and plus wade might start getting a bit horny when fighting her and this has been done a couple of times before

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Terran said:
"@capall said:
"Elektra wins here "
how!? "
Once again, you still haven't realized that Wade has been knocked out or incapacitated on several different occasions (against James Bourne, Twister Sisters, etc.), so don't even bring up the healing factor argument. Elektra is so much more skilled than him it isn't even funny, and her versatility (telepathy, silent scream, etc.) makes this an absolute mismatch.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@capall said:
" @Matezoide: thank you "
no problem
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Terran
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@Terran said:
"@capall said:
"Elektra wins here "
how!? "
Once again, you still haven't realized that Wade has been knocked out or incapacitated on several different occasions (against James Bourne, Twister Sisters, etc.), so don't even bring up the healing factor argument. Elektra is so much more skilled than him it isn't even funny, and her versatility (telepathy, silent scream, etc.) makes this an absolute mismatch. "

Telepath's doesnt work on deadpool, and as for silent scream.. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Terran :
Props on actually having scans from his appearance in Black Panther as well as Suicide Kings.
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Terran
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Terran :
Props on actually having scans from his appearance in Black Panther as well as Suicide Kings. "

thanks man! :D
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Terran : I never said that her silent scream and telepathy would be factors in this particular matchup. Those are just two of Elektra's abilities that separate her from other street-levelers in terms of versatility. It still hasn't been revealed just how much Elektra really learned from the Hand (aside from some advanced H2H training), so she probably has even more abilites. They won't be needed here, though, since Elektra already outclasses Wade in H2H, is the much more disciplined fighter and is the stealthiest street-leveler I've ever seen. Wade, on the other hand, primarily serves for comic relief nowadays and has turned into a "stepping-stone" opponent for many developing street-levelers. I've already mentioned the the fact that he constantly loses to second-rate opposition, but he's also a glorified punching bag for the likes of Punisher (who's taken him down three times as of now).   

Edit: Nice scans

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Elektra.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Wade, on the other hand, primarily serves for comic relief nowadays and has turned into a "stepping-stone" opponent for many developing street-levelers. 

Daniel Way is to blame for that.

I've already mentioned the the fact that he constantly loses to second-rate opposition, but he's also a glorified punching bag for the likes of Punisher (who's taken him down three times as of now).    Edit: Nice scans  " 

The Punisher's fight against Deadpool in Deadpool was utter PIS.  Deadpool tackled him out a window and smashed him onto a car...Yet Frank then got up and the slugged it out.  The entire match was basically written for entertainment value. 

As for their fights in Suicide Kings, IIRC, Punisher beat him once, and Deadpool beat him once.  Taking him out via a sniper rifle when he's talking to Spider-Man doesn't really count as a feat.

Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Terran

No Caption Provided
Deadpool can take anything that Elektra bring on to the table.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Terran : Do you really think that the best ninja in the world is going to fight him like that? It's her stealth, agility, skill and nerve-strikes that make her as effective as she is.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G'bandit

I go with Wade 

Elektra has been beaten by Daredevil, and Bulleyes has defeated Daredevil and Elektra.. Guess who defeated Bulleye not long ago? 

Exactly  

DEADPOOL WINS =D
 DEADPOOL WINS =D
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Ferro Vida
@G'bandit said:
" I go with Wade 

Elektra has been beaten by Daredevil, and Bulleyes has defeated Daredevil and Elektra.. Guess who defeated Bulleye not long ago? 

Exactly  

DEADPOOL WINS =D
 DEADPOOL WINS =D
"
I thought this was a serious argument until I realized who posted it. LOL xD
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Elektra has beaten Daredevil alot more times than DD has beaten her.n fact DD has never actually beaten Elektra in a fight.He's only put her to sleep once and she wasn't looking. 
Daredevil is a better fighter than Bullseye so if you're using ABC logic (which you are) Bullseye shouldn't be able to beat Elektra anyway.She's beaten a bunch of fighters out of Bullseye's skill range.Wade really has no fighting skill feats that make him comparable.Also he despite beating Bullseye once..he also lost to him too.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By G'bandit

She has no powers, and Deadpool has something that people tend to forget about.. Unpredictability, which is a incredibly dangerous factor
IMO 

Deadpool has nothing to lose, this is a guy who has chopped his arm and used it as weapon before just for fun.. 

I say, when she comes at him for the kill he can just sacrifice reciving a wound for a killing strike and there goes Elektra  

That is something Daredevil nor Bullseye could do. DP FTW

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida
@G'bandit: Deadpool has been fairly evenly matched with Domino consistently when they fight without any PIS. When She and Elektra fought in the X-Force/Red Hulk thing, E had her at Sai's end pretty easily, and could have killed her if she had so desired. I do realize that it is ABC logic, but in terms on hand-to-hand skill I think it still applies.

And she does have powers.
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Terran

" @Terran : Do you really think that the best ninja in the world is going to fight him like that? It's her stealth, agility, skill and nerve-strikes that make her as effective as she is. "

I know that she not going attack deadpool like that. Deadpool has an extremely high pain tolerances and a rapid healing factor, stealth doesn't come into this, agility is debatable. As for skill deadpool has been able keep up with fighters such as Iron Fist, Black Panther and beaten the crap out of taskmaster.  Deadpool single-handedly engaged a group of five other superheroes including Goliath, Captain America, Hercules, Falcon, and Iron Fist (disguised as Daredevil) in hand-to-hand combat with non-lethal weapons. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By G'bandit
@Ferro Vida:  

Domino has luck or the ability to bend reality to her favor but that ability has failed her many times before otherwise she would be unbeatable O_O

Marvel.com says she has no powers, sorry.. 

Ok, I just read her page here at CV, but I don't think her abilities will work against DP..  If she possesses DP all shes going to face is the crazy feedback from his other personalities and inner monologues and will be kicked out of his mind.. So that's one ability that wont work.. Hypnotizing, ummmm, well Idk, there.. But Im pretty sure Deadpool is immune to Phychic abilities. 

DP is exelet in H2H and with weapons, as for the reflexes and agility and strength.. Ummmmm

Picture says:  Read me and my brother beneath me :P
Picture says:  Read me and my brother beneath me :P

DP is quite agile as well :D
 DP is quite agile as well :D

And of course, she can tolerate some pain, but..

I don't think DP is scared of pain O_O
 I don't think DP is scared of pain O_O

Those are my two cents =D
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@G'bandit said:
" @Ferro Vida:  

Domino has luck or the ability to bend reality to her favor but that ability has failed her many times before otherwise she would be unbeatable O_O

Marvel.com says she has no powers, sorry.. 

Ok, I just read her page here at CV, but I don't think her abilities will work against DP..  If she possesses DP all shes going to face is the crazy feedback from his other personalities and inner monologues and will be kicked out of his mind.. So that's one ability that wont work.. Hypnotizing, ummmm, well Idk, there.. But Im pretty sure Deadpool is immune to Phychic abilities. 

DP is exelet in H2H and with weapons, as for the reflexes and agility and strength.. Ummmmm

Elektra doesn't need any of those abilities to take Deadpool out.It's not like he has any offensive powers either. 

@G'bandit said:
" She has no powers, and Deadpool has something that people tend to forget about.. Unpredictability, which is a incredibly dangerous factorIMO   Deadpool has nothing to lose, this is a guy who has chopped his arm and used it as weapon before just for fun..   I say, when she comes at him for the kill he can just sacrifice reciving a wound for a killing strike and there goes Elektra   That is something Daredevil nor Bullseye could do. DP FTW "
It doesn't matter whether she has powers or not.He's lost to plenty of characters who don't.Unpredicatability was only a factor against Taskmaster.Whom Elektra has beaten easily.Deadpool has plenty to lose because she's a better fighter than him.According to Wolverine she's the best Ninja in the world.Sacrificing himself barely worked against the Punisher.Don't see how that will work against Elektra.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Terran : And he has been soloed by the Cat.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ferro Vida
@G'bandit:
 She can also do this :)
brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By brendon277
@G'bandit: Yeah but Elektra has just beaten Bullseye and has also beaten Daredevil a few times too so she wins
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Terran
@Ferro Vida said:

" @Terran : And he has been soloed by the Cat. "

I know! that was a once off and the cat said it could of easily have gone the other way..

@Vance Astro said: 
It doesn't matter whether she has powers or not.He's lost to plenty of characters who don't.Unpredicatability was only a factor against Taskmaster.Whom Elektra has beaten easily.Deadpool has plenty to lose because she's a better fighter than him.According to Wolverine she's the best Ninja in the world.Sacrificing himself barely worked against the Punisher.Don't see how that will work against Elektra. "

Deadpool unpredictability has work against many in the marvel world. hero use deadpools plans to their advantage Wolverine has and even the black panther against doom in the doomwars.

with his unpredictability he has even out smarted Brain child.
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Terran
@Ferro Vida said:
" @G'bandit:
"
what did she do?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#32  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Elektra rapestomp

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

That's a silent scream.He got blown away without even knowing it was coming....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Terran said:

@Vance Astro said: 
It doesn't matter whether she has powers or not.He's lost to plenty of characters who don't.Unpredicatability was only a factor against Taskmaster.Whom Elektra has beaten easily.Deadpool has plenty to lose because she's a better fighter than him.According to Wolverine she's the best Ninja in the world.Sacrificing himself barely worked against the Punisher.Don't see how that will work against Elektra. "

Deadpool unpredictability has work against many in the marvel world. hero use deadpools plans to their advantage Wolverine has and even the black panther against doom in the doomwars.

with his unpredictability he has even out smarted Brain child. "
When I said his unpredictability was only a factor against Taskmaster I meant in a one on one fight.Outsmarting someone outside of combat is something different entirely.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By G'bandit
@Vance Astro: "Best Ninja in the world" is just a tittle just like you said in another thread when you talk about Dick's title "Best acrobat in the world." 
I don't think she can deal with his unpredictability and since this is not a game of ABC the fact that she defeated Taskmaster means nothing either. 

Is not like shes going to figure him out out of plain sight, Deadpool is not easy to figure out! However, he can figure her out because shes just another assassin ninja wearing two sai as combat weapons looking to kill him.. DP's Immortality will get that task a bit hard to achieve. 

Deadpool however is a merc who is hard to figure out has two swords (Longer weapons, which is an advantage) An extreme healing factor, little concern for his own well being, comedy which gets on people's nerves and pretty much all of her abilities (In the form of agility and acrobatics)  And he has outsmarted Wolverine and other people too  like the skrulls and all those..
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Elektra rapestomp "
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By G'bandit
@Ferro Vida: I have no idea what just happen there to be honest O_o
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lagoon_boy
@G'bandit:  O_o ! First Sha now GB? wow I did not know you knew there was another Section other than the RPG section and the Off-topic section. ! 
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By G'bandit

Not to mention that Deadpool here only has 2 swords.. Imagine what he could do with that ability he has to get infinite ammo weapons out of nowhere O_o

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@G'bandit said:

" @Vance Astro: "Best Ninja in the world" is just a tittle just like you said in another thread when you talk about Dick's title "Best acrobat in the world."  I don't think she can deal with his unpredictability and since this is not a game of ABC the fact that she defeated Taskmaster means nothing either.   Is not like shes going to figure him out out of plain sight, Deadpool is not easy to figure out! However, he can figure her out because shes just another assassin ninja wearing two sai as combat weapons looking to kill him.. DP's Immortality will get that task a bit hard to achieve. Deadpool however is a merc who is hard to figure out has two swords (Longer weapons, which is an advantage) An extreme healing factor, little concern for his own well being, comedy which gets on people's nerves and pretty much all of her abilities (In the form of agility and acrobatics)   And he has outsmarted Wolverine and otrhe people too  like the skrulls and all those..        "

Wolverine didn't just say it.He said it after she owned him.He claimed that he knew she would make some hard to heal wounds on him because of her level of ability.He says this after she sticks her sais in his pressure points.Leaving him incapacitated for a while.He can't figure her out.Daredevil is unable to do that and not only does he have superhuman senses and is smarter than Deadpool.He's dated Elektra.He knows her personally.DP's immortality won't help him.Deadpool is only hard to figure out for mediocre fighters.He's never really beaten anyone that was very good.He's fought Daredevil a few times and never one.He failed to kill Silver Sable when he was sent to do it,He nutshotted Cap when he wasn't looking,he's fought Iron Fist twice and didn't win and most of the other elites he's never even fought.Outsmarting Wolverine is something that Elektra has already done and it's also not even a feat considering Wolverine is no genius and the same thing with outsmarting the skrulls.He didn't outsmart their smartest amongst them.
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Terran
@Vance Astro said:
" That's a silent scream.He got blown away without even knowing it was coming.... "
that wouldn't do much to Deadpool.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Terran said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" That's a silent scream.He got blown away without even knowing it was coming.... "
that wouldn't do much to Deadpool. "
Based on some Daniel Way bullsh#t.Deadpool has ears like everyone else.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ferro Vida
@G'bandit said:
" @Ferro Vida: I have no idea what just happen there to be honest O_o "
LOL Fair enough. She performed a technique known as the silent scream, in which she basically whispers and hits someone with enough concussive force to do that to them.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By G'bandit
@lagoon_boy:  its just that I hardly come here because is no use.. In fact Im here been a fanboy because Im bored and there's no one home :P 

Otherwise I wouldn't be here, I always end up trying to pull mules here and that's no fun :P 

Also, I normally give my opinion and leave but I keep getting "This person replied to your comment" and I read them and keep coming back @_@

But basically I stand by what I said in the first post, unless Im proven wrong, but is not that I want to debate is just that Im giving my thoughts on the subject :D
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Elektra does not need her scream to win this

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By G'bandit
@Ferro Vida: Sweet :P 

how come that's not in her powers in the cv page.. probably everyone who read it was as clueless as the guy getting hit by it :P
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#47  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Vance Astro said:
" @Terran said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Based on some Daniel Way bullsh#t.Deadpool has ears like everyone else. "
If you're referring to "Suicide Kings", Daniel Way didn't write that.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By dane

Elektra. She would win with pure fighting skills.

Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Terran
@Vance Astro said:
" @Terran said:
" @Vance Astro said:

No Caption Provided

Didn't you see this on the first page!?

@Ferro Vida said:
LOL Fair enough. She performed a technique known as the silent scream, in which she basically whispers and hits someone with enough concussive force to do that to them. "

Concussive force!? Deadpool can take on grenades, he been shot in the face with a laser and still could fighting. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Terran said:
" @Vance Astro said:
If you're referring to "Suicide Kings", Daniel Way didn't write that. "
Well apparently Benson is following the tradition of writing inconsistent sillyness.