rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Movie Versions.

Morals on. One week Prep time and information on opponents for E and BW. Fight in Hogwarts Great Hall Begin 30 feet apart. Deathstrike is brainwashed.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on. One week Prep time and information on opponents. Fight in Hogwarts Great Hall Begin 30 feet apart. Deathstrike is brainwashed.

Well this is....random. I guess Deathstrike.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine008

Deathstrike stomps.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstrike.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Deathstrike should take it pretty handily. I am forgetting a few of Elektra's feats (and to be honest forgetting anything in that movie is a blessing) but I don't think she had anything to put down our villainous mutant. Black Widow might dance pretty, but she is a nonfactor as per winning.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

Black Widow has access to all of Shield's tech, Elektra is a millionaire with access to heavy weaponry, Deathstrike only has a healing factor and Adamantium. I think it's pretty even. Plus I was bored and couldn't think of anything :P

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

This could be Elektra and Black Widow vs Deathstrike and Lady D still wins.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

Wow. Deathstrike has no feats other than beating the relatively unskilled Wolverine [And still ultimately lost]. Plus the other 2 have 1 weeks prep and knowledge of her Adamantium and healing.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Deathstrike has no feats other than beating the relatively unskilled Wolverine [And still ultimately lost]. Plus the other 2 have 1 weeks prep and knowledge of her Adamantium and healing.

I missed the prep part, but I feel prep is overrated. No plan survives contact with the enemy. Also to say Logan is unskilled is a disservice to him. Elektra will come into this with sai and other standard weapons that will not survive contact with Deathstrike's claws. Widow can hurt her a bit and play follow the rabbit, but I have not seen SHIELD use anything super cool outside of Coulson's Destroyer Cannon. If she has that she could probably win. Without, she needs to win in tried and true Hollywood use-the-environment fashion (Think Terminator flicks and the like) or she eventually gets tagged and goes down.

Also while it is possible that bullets to the head can drop her, I doubt it will. That is a very low showing on the part of our other Adamantium plated warrior, and I think there is context to it after Origins. I'd give Widow 1/10 on account for a round through the eye. I'm leaning with Deathstrike 6-7/10.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MonsterStomp

Deathstrike.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstrike.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rogueshadow  Moderator

@risingbean: I disagree with the prep premise and Woverine's skill level. But whatever since I've apparently made 2 huge stomps today according to... well everyone lol. I still don't think this a stomp since Deathstrike's feats are very weak, BW has a lot more and 1 week prep. But whatever maybe I'm having a bad day. I'll probably look back in a week and face palm :P

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RisingBean

@rogueshadow: Don't sweat it.

As it is, Logan is a beast. He may not be a ninja in the movies, but lets look at Batman. He isn't comic level either. A few of Logan's high points are his fight with Sabretooth in the first movie, his fight with Mystique, his taking out an entire squad of Black Ops in the sequel and the like. Logan isn't a slouch. Hell look at the agility on the bullet train in the Wolverine. He is a decent fighter.

And Deathstrike beat the brakes off of him.

Elektra has few good feats in Daredevil except for taking on Matt in a friendly spar, or when he was trying to talk her out of fighting him at the end. Then she fought Bullseye and died. She has better feats in her own movie, but what we are left with is that she has equipment that can't take on Adamantium (and the movies played it pretty straight with them cutting through nearly anything not also Adamantium up until the Wolverine this last summer), and her dealing with a foe she probably can't put down without environmental plot.

Widow has feats of beating up mooks. Sure, she looks awesome doing it, but her best fight was with Hawkeye. And that wasn't a stomp for her. She simply hasn't shown she can put down a person of Deathstroke's pedigree.

I won't call it a stomp, but I see Deathstrike winning majority and leading the tempo of the fight in probably 9/10 of them. She would be the Agent to Elektra and Widow's Morpheus/Trinity.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I highly agree on the notion that prep is overrated. Especially if the character has no specific feats to aid it.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: I think the ability to adapt on the fly is actually a better skill to have. Unless you know somebody real well, you really can't prep because they seldom react how you would expect. The more variables involved, the further you are to end up from the desired result.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Titan_Lord