Elektra Vs Batman

• 59 results
Elektra0476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wondered who would win in a fight to the death between Elektra and Batman?

- Batman has no gadgets or vechicles in the fight

- Elektra has her two bladed Sai weapons in the fight.

Now comic vine members give me your theories on who would win.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Batman.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still.

Elektra0476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batking200: Elektra will easily beat Batman, as she can just sneak up behind him and stab her bladed sai through his heart.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think she may be faster but she'll need more then just speed to beat Batman. I'm going with Batman here.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wondered who would win in a fight to the death between Elektra and Batman?

- Batman has no gadgets or vechicles in the fight

- Elektra has her two bladed Sai weapons in the fight.

Now comic vine members give me your theories on who would win.

Does batman have his suit on?

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesupremesorcerer: Batman has both dodged and deflected bullets. Daredevil is not "on par" with Batman is any aspect other than agility. He's weaker, Less skilled, less durable, and has less feats. Speed is debatable.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP clearly had a winner in mind when making this thread.

even though the OP is wrong we shouldn't indulge.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarthAznable

@thesupremesorcerer said:

Elektra easily.

She evaded Bullets and is known to be even better then DareDevil who is on par with Batman.

Batman has evaded bullets before too. You should have used Elektra's bullet deflection as a feat. Plenty of street levelers can dodge bullets. Just because Elektra is better than someone who is on par with Bruce doesn't give her the win. Hell, DD has done plenty to put himself up there with other high tiered martial artists. I still stand by the fact that Batman holds a martial edge over Daredevil which makes your argument seem moot. Tell me what has Elektra done to make her so much better? The only bias I'm seeing here is you.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batking200: You are being biased.

DareDevil is more skilled then Batman. He is on par with H2H aswell. Agility aswell. And speed aswell.

He would put up a fight. Elektra doged bullets coming at her more then 2 times in a row. And she is even more skilled as she has been fighting with Deadpool, Black Widow and a few others.

She has much better speed and has shown to be stealthy and sneaky stabbing people unnoticed.

She is serious and trains days long, for hours and isn't like Batman an wealthy man and an uncarrying.

Elektra handily.

Daredevil isn't more skilled than batman,, why do you think that?? Matt is a master of like ten different styles and bruce is the ole 127... Now if you are saying Bruce and Matt are on the same level of fighter then I see what you mean. Matt has advantages ie like Cassandra cain.. He can predict movements with his radar and is agility and speed are enhanced due to that over sized equilibrium,, which would make him a match for anyone in the hand to hand area...

Now Elektra has other gifts in which she can use in a fight Ie limited tp and tk and that silent canary scream that I have only seen her use once,, but if bats has no toys or suit then that would be enough to win.. If bats has his armor on tho,, I don't feel Elektra has the feats to match bats..

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman 8/10

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

batman

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Elektra has.

I'm saying DD is on par with Batman in H2H or Fighting. Most street-levellers can beat the best with gadgets. So, that proves nothing.

As there is no gear for Batman in the fight, and Elektra has her TP she wins.

Yeah but bats has hand to hand wins over almost everyone in DC... So feat for feat Elektra would lose if it was strictly hand to hand... Does Elektra ever use her tp offensively? I have only seen it used more as a precog thing? Bats also has blocks in his suit and has trained his mind to not be taken over telepathically so I don't know if tp gives her an auto win even if she does use it like that... Her best weapon is that canary cry thing in my opinion...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DarthAznable

@darthaznable: I'm being biased? Have a clue. I don't like her even that much.

She has her TP, Canary scream.. Batman has no gadgets.

Elektra

Canary scream? What?

What TP feats does she have?

Batman doesn't need his gadgets. Besides smoke and batarangs, he hardly makes use of them when fighting martial artists.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra, she should be considered at least at Lady Shiva's level..

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: I'm being biased? Have a clue. I don't like her even that much.

She has her TP, Canary scream.. Batman has no gadgets.

Elektra

Canary scream? What?

What TP feats does she have?

Batman doesn't need his gadgets. Besides smoke and batarangs, he hardly makes use of them when fighting martial artists.

She has a silent scream..It is sort of like black canary's.. Basically she concentrates her chi and can render people deaf or kill them if she choose... Its an overlooked weapon in her arsenal because it isn't used much but it is brutal...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthAznable

@newecho: Well if she doesn't make much use of it, it can't be applicable. I've read a few titles with her and I've never seen her use it.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: That's because it's almost never used. Most probably writers don't know it even exists. It's not going to be her saving grace at all. Viners always attempt to use her more obscure abilities when put in a fight she cant win. If it was a viable option she would have used it against Bullseye, who also has beaten her H2H and isnt close to Batman in that respect.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Well if she doesn't make much use of it, it can't be applicable. I've read a few titles with her and I've never seen her use it.

Well that isn't really the case,, if she has used it then it is a weapon at her disposal... Shang Chi used it back in the day... Look at it this way,, iron fist never uses the drunken fist technique but he has once to fool mister x and his precog so he could use it to fool anyone that has precog if he chooses to...

Elektra0476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Elektra0476

Batman is weaker than Elektra because he has never been raised from the dead; therefore showing Elektra dosen't stay down quite easily, also Batman wins fights against people because he has his gadgets but in this fight he has no gadgets. Elektra would stab him through the heart and pull his head off with little effort. Elektra wins hands down

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: That's because it's almost never used. Most probably writers don't know it even exists. It's not going to be her saving grace at all. Viners always attempt to use her more obscure abilities when put in a fight she cant win. If it was a viable option she would have used it against Bullseye, who also has beaten her H2H and isnt close to Batman in that respect.

When bullseye was beating her,, she didn't have it yet..And bullseye is her nemesis so I don't think she would ever use it against him... She has only used it twice to my knowledge,, once on a henchman type and almost killed him and once during a fight. Maybe someone else knows more of its use...

Elektra0476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Elektra0476

@newecho: Elektra has defeated Wolverine, so I think she can easily defeat the over rated Batman.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Elektra has defeated Wolverine, so I think she can easily defeat the overattered Batman.

You realize that Batman and Wolverine are roughly the same martially right? Because she beat him (doubt it was without context) that gives her an easy win? Don't be a fanboy.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Elektra has defeated Wolverine, so I think she can easily defeat the over rated Batman.

I don't think you can use the two wolverine fights as real evidence as she has also lost to people who are way below batman.. I agree bats usually gets more credit than is earned and is often misrepresented but that isn't the case with me.. I already said that if bats has no suit on then he would lose but with a suit on the he would win...

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I see what you're saying, but I would argue that it wouldn't affect Batman in the slightest as his cowl is adapted so that he wouldn't be affected by his own sonic based weaponry, and the silent scream is just a high pitched scream.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elektra0476 said:

@newecho: Elektra has defeated Wolverine, so I think she can easily defeat the overattered Batman.

You realize that Batman and Wolverine are roughly the same martially right? Because she beat him (doubt it was without context) that gives her an easy win? Don't be a fanboy.

She has beaten him twice and yes just like all stories there was context to each fight... Bats and wolverine are roughly in the same tier of hand to hand fighter with wolverine knowing more skill and bats using more skill if that makes sense...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I see what you're saying, but I would argue that it wouldn't affect Batman in the slightest as his cowl is adapted so that he wouldn't be affected by his own sonic based weaponry, and the silent scream is just a high pitched scream.

Oh I agree with this,, as this is what I have been saying. If bats has his suit on then he wins but without it he would lose in my opinion

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elektra0476: If we want to go by feats Batman stomps in a terrible mismatch. He has feats that far outclasses dodging bullets or even beating wolverine. I'm not saying it's not close, but he definitely wins.

Elektra0476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Everyone is jumping the gun and being bias towards Batman winning the fight because he is popular, I bet most people posting have never read a Elektra comic

Elektra0476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batking200: Thank you for being not bias and consisterant of my feelings towards Elektra. I think everyone has there own unique way how the fight will turn out. Some people think Batman will win and some people think Elektra will win. However we will never know until Elektra faces Batman in the comics for a DC/Marvel crossover.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Consistency is key. Granted plenty of people have beaten Logan who should be underneath him.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra easily.

She evaded Bullets and is known to be even better then Daredevil who is on par with Batman.

Batman has also evaded bullets and among other stuff:

Can you show me scans where they say Elektra is better then Daredevil and that Daredevil is "on par" with Batman.

Batman is weaker than Elektra because he has never been raised from the dead; therefore showing Elektra dosen't stay down quite easily, also Batman wins fights against people because he has his gadgets but in this fight he has no gadgets. Elektra would stab him through the heart and pull his head off with little effort. Elektra wins hands down

LMAO what did I just read? @noone301994 now you can see what I'm dealing with lol

I think this can break your "raising from the dead claim"

Despite wearing a straight jacket and a limited oxygen supply Batman lifts the lid of a coffin with 600 pounds of dirt on top of him: part 1, part 2, part 3

He doesn't need gadgets to win in a fight. I don't see anything Elektra can throw at him that would permanently disable him:

Goodluck trying to stab him with Sai's.

My last defense for Batman. You think Elektra can beat him in H2H fighting?

As part of his training Batman fought different opponents for 38 hours straight until more were afraid to fight him: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 Did you see his suit there? No I didn't either. Batman is a beast for a reason.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Everyone is jumping the gun and being bias towards Batman winning the fight because he is popular, I bet most people posting have never read a Elektra comic

For the record if you are going to debate a character its best not to create the thread yourself.. Providing feats for characters is cool,,, But if you are going to debate inside your own thread then provide scans,, show her powers,, if you have scans of her using tp offensively or using tk or using the silent scream then post it. Make a case for Elektra... I have read many Elektra and Daredevil comics and Matt is my second farvorite marvel character so I know what Elektra can do... She isn't on the level of bats,, In his suit he has built in defenses to sonic weaponary and he has trained his mind to not be taken over.. His martial arts skill is above Elektra also and his hand to hand feats are above hers as well.. She can beat him if he doesn' t have his suit on but not if he has it on..

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elektra0476: your just a blind fan girl . Elektra gets stomped

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By newecho

@newecho: Consistency is key. Granted plenty of people have beaten Logan who should be underneath him.

well in the case of her vs logan then I think she is 2 and 0 against him,, but she isn't above him tho because of exactly what you said consistency.. She has lost to people well below logan... BW has stalemated her two or three times off the top of my head but I don't read much into those fights as they weren't long and matt's usually involved in the reason they are fighting...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By newecho

@ondskapt666: edit:my bad I accidently pressed enter,,,, DD is on par with bats.. He has hand to hand feats that match and maybe even surpasses his..read post 13 for some other things he has in a fight but I won't provide actual feats as this is Elektra vs Bats and DD is above Elektra so he is really irrelevant...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Batking200

Batman just has too many feats for Elektra to contend with.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@ondskapt666: edit:my bad I accidently pressed enter,,,, DD is on par with bats.. He has hand to hand feats that match and maybe even surpasses his..read post 13 for some other things he has in a fight but I won't provide actual feats as this is Elektra vs Bats and DD is above Elektra so he is really irrelevant...

I was wondering what DD meant, I didn't know how to respond haha

Well I know Daredevil has great fighting skills. Daredevil fights and defeats 107 members of the Yakuza in under 3 minutes. All of them are armed with swords, guns and bats, half of them being hopped up on MGH. Here is the scan talking about it.

But I would like to see something professional saying they are on par before I believe it. I also don't think it's far fetched though. I can see it how they are close in H2H.

But to say, "She evaded Bullets and is known to be even better then Daredevil who is on par with Batman." is laughable at best and is very irrelevant. Fan-boy-ism at it's best but after reading "Spider-Man is the smartest person in marvel comics and with a little prep can beat Hulk, Thor and Iron Man". I'm not surprised at anything anymore.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By newecho

@ondskapt666: oh yeah Elektra isn't on Matt's level at all. She has played on the fact that he loves her a couple times but dd's feats way surpass hers... I may bump a dd vs bruce thread later to show him on par in hand to hand but to be fair bruce would probably deduce that he is blind even without equipment and use that to his advantage. I think feat for feat tho they match up well .. everything else you said I agree with

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I would actually enjoy debating Batman vs Daredevil against you, because you atleast can submit concise counter-arguments. I would personally have to take Bruce. The gadgets, superior strength, and durability is just too much. I would also argue that he's more skilled as well, but it is close.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ondskapt666

@newecho said:

@ondskapt666: oh yeah Elektra isn't on Matt's level at all. She has played on the fact that he loves her a couple times but dd's feats way surpass hers... I may bump a dd vs bruce thread later to show him on par in hand to hand but to be fair bruce would probably deduce that he is blind even without equipment and use that to his advantage. I think feat for feat tho they match up well .. everything else you said I agree with

I'm just happy to see another poster here that is not effected by fan-boy-ism lol Thanks for the conversation. Tag me in your thread once and if you make it. I would love to read it!

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batking200: yeah I would probably take bats as well because there is no getting around bats deducing that dd is blind and bats using the radar against him. If the fight was in character then I may be able to argue that bats wouldn't fight that way and dd's speed, agility, and radar advantage can give him the win and. Not to mention dd use ofppressure points quicker than bats ever would as thats a go to of his.. yeah it could be fun

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps.