Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 

4 days prep 1 weapon each, Black Widow her Widows sting, Elektra has he sai's batgirl has baterangs, and batwoman has a grappling hook 
the fight takes place in nuclear weapon plant fight till only one team is left standing who wins it? 

Ok there all comics version no movie version i just got the images from google but there all comic versions
#1 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 is too hardcore for this fight.

Sorry. I love Batwoman too.

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16099 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Batwoman swings it in their favor.

#3 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 has the better overall skills

#4 Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92: they cant beat team 1 both of team one has better hand to hand skills and can solo this and their weapons are their signature weapon so i dont see the bats have a win 
#5 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one stomps this hard. Widow isn't above shooting the Batbabes and she has Improbable Aiming Skills trope at her side.

#6 Edited by Strider92 (16099 posts) - - Show Bio

@lizyatearita said:

@Strider92: they cant beat team 1 both of team one has better hand to hand skills and can solo this and their weapons are their signature weapon so i dont see the bats have a win

The day either of team 1 can stand up to a comic book character trained by comic Batman i'll reconsider. Batwoman due to her being comic version is capable of bullet dodging no-one on team 1 is anywhere near that fast:

No-one team 1 is anywhere near as skilled as Kate in h2h either who was able to take on Barbara Gordon (who was ofc trained by comic Batman).

Trained by comic Batman>>>>>any h2h feat Team 1 has done combined

Batwoman is practically superhuman compared with team 1. With skills to stand up to Batgirl and speed to dodge a bullet at close range she should have no problem wrecking team 1.

#7 Edited by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@lizyatearita said:

@Strider92: they cant beat team 1 both of team one has better hand to hand skills and can solo this and their weapons are their signature weapon so i dont see the bats have a win

The day either of team 1 can stand up to a comic book character trained by comic Batman i'll reconsider. Batwoman due to her being comic version is capable of bullet dodging no-one on team 1 is anywhere near that fast:

No-one team 1 is anywhere near as skilled as Kate in h2h either who was able to take on Barbara Gordon (who was ofc trained by comic Batman).

Batwoman is practically superhuman compared with team 1. She should have no problem wrecking team 1.

The Op technically didn't specify whether it movie versions..hell the op says cat women was supposed to be in this lol

If its all comic versions then team 1 takes this

if its literally the pictures then its pretty much batwoman vs elektra.yeah her movie was shitty but kirigi was moving at superhuman speed

#8 Edited by Strider92 (16099 posts) - - Show Bio

@TerryBogard2014: Its not all comic versions. We go by the pictures given in the op when the version isn't specified which is Movie Version Black Widow and Elektra Vs Movie Catwoman(although thats Batgirl) and Comic Book Batwoman.

Thus Batwoman's only challenge is Elektra but she is a far better fighter so i'd give it to Kane.

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@lizyatearita said:

Batwoman is practically superhuman compared with team 1. She should have no problem wrecking team 1.

Being trained by someone doesn't automatically mean they're as good as that person. If you've been reading New52 Batgirl than you should know she hasn't done anything even remotely impressive. Babs has NEVER been known for her h2h skills. Kate is probably the better fighter of the two but still not as good as either on team 1.

Seriously, read Elektra's page and some old battles with her. She is above anything the Bat team can do.

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16099 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

Seriously, read Elektra's page and some old battles with her. She is above anything the Bat team can do.

Execpt this is movie Elektra so those feats are irrelevant. Comic Elektra would stomp but Movie Elektra is nowhere near her level. As this is movie vs comics do you honestly think that any skills the movie versions have comes close to the fighting they are taught in the comic world? People who regularly dodge bullets and fight people with superhuman reflexes.

Comicbook Batwoman>Movie Elektra

#11 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

I expect to see Selina Kyle, I get Alicia Silverstone, since this is movie versions I'm nearly tempted to say Team 1 because Natasha will simply shoot Barbara..Wilson before the fight even really starts.

#12 Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92: these are the comic versions lol no the movie version i jst wanted to grab a feew random pics but yes comic version and kate can solo widow or elktra
#13 Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio
@TerryBogard2014: these are th comics versions sorry fo the confusion and i dont think the bat babes can solo black widow or elektra especially if thier teaming like this 
#14 Posted by Pokeysteve (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Execpt this is movie Elektra so those feats are irrelevant. Comic Elektra would stomp but Movie Elektra is nowhere near her level. As this is movie vs comics do you honestly think that any skills the movie versions have comes close to the fighting they are taught in the comic world? People who regularly dodge bullets and fight people with superhuman reflexes.

Comicbook Batwoman>Movie Elektra

OP confirmed comic versions. Even still though I think movie Black Widow is more impressive than Batwoman.

#15 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@lizyatearita said:

@TerryBogard2014: these are th comics versions sorry fo the confusion and i dont think the bat babes can solo black widow or elektra especially if thier teaming like this

ok thanks for clearing that up.

Widow and elektra stomp then

#16 Posted by torzone (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16099 posts) - - Show Bio

@lizyatearita said:

@TerryBogard2014: these are th comics versions sorry fo the confusion and i dont think the bat babes can solo black widow or elektra especially if thier teaming like this

Yeah team 1 rolfstomps then.

#18 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow & Elektra.

#19 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow and Elektra.  Batwoman is probably close to Black Widow, but Widow's Bite gives her the edge.  And Elektra is above everyone by a fair amount.