#1 Posted by theviperrko (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:everybody gets 1 day of prep , elimination gives to death,incapacitacion or K.O,this fight is a no-holds bared match,they can destroy the city and absorve the energy from eletric sources or in Cole's case live human beings, they can also trow(if they wanted) trees ,cars,people,etc...

#2 Edited by Wardemon32 (4538 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Cole can't die from electric blast...

#3 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole solos

#4 Edited by BlackWind (7188 posts) - - Show Bio

Static is in no way limited to just electricity as he can and does controlled electromagnetism. How powerful is Cole?

#5 Edited by HolySerpent (12806 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro is a moron. I think cole wins but my knowledge on static is very limited

#6 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

cole losses he has to recharge often, electro is stupid, static takes this

#7 Edited by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole

#8 Posted by Hyperlight (6580 posts) - - Show Bio

raw power: electro, cole, static

versatility :cole, static, electro

intelligence: Static, cole, electro

Physical Stats : cole, electro, static

it will probably be coal since he has powers that arent dependent on electricity such as superhuman physical attributes and cryokinesis. if not him static

#9 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio
@patrat18 said:

cole losses he has to recharge often, electro is stupid, static takes this

Ionic Drain. What has Static got to stop that? Nothing. Cole also wouldn't be running out of power anytime soon as he could absorb his opponents electricity at close range with a touch, at middle range by simply absorbing it into his hands, or at long range with his Ionic Drain.

To make matters worse recharging himself heals Cole so Electro might as well be a full cure for Cole.

#10 Posted by Techherofan (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Electricity only recharges Cole so none of their standard attacks will work.Does Cole has access to his other elemental attack or just electricity?

#11 Posted by sync1 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro isn't dumb as people think. Cole still takes this.

#13 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia: man you know nothing about static, i could see cole draining electro if he gets close but thats not gonna happen,both opponents can fly cole cant.static can also drain his opponents better than cole and can use his powers,brain to his advantage,as were the other two are not as smart.

#14 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole McGrath ! Ionic drain !

#15 Posted by BlackWind (7188 posts) - - Show Bio

Static has absorbed enough power from a plant that blacked out all of New York. So I don't see why people think he will be getting drained here or anything. Not to.mention he has control over magnetism as well. What would stop him from simply magnetizing Cole to a wall, and then repeatedly ramming a city bus in his face? And even if he couldn't do that, Static's repulsion fields and electromagnetic shields, as well as his own energy absorbtion would contribute. Also, how is this Ironic Drain even performed?

#16 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind said:

Static has absorbed enough power from a plant that blacked out all of New York. So I don't see why people think he will be getting drained here or anything. Not to.mention he has control over magnetism as well. What would stop him from simply magnetizing Cole to a wall, and then repeatedly ramming a city bus in his face? And even if he couldn't do that, Static's repulsion fields and electromagnetic shields, as well as his own energy absorbtion would contribute. Also, how is this Ironic Drain even performed?

Cole can suck all his energy gradually with his hands (healing him) or he can Bio Leach or Iconic Drain (which also heals him) for the instant kill. Cole also has magnetism powers in addition to powers over storms/wind, fire, and Ice. Ionic Drain video below.

@rozalia: man you know nothing about static, i could see cole draining electro if he gets close but thats not gonna happen,both opponents can fly cole cant.static can also drain his opponents better than cole and can use his powers,brain to his advantage,as were the other two are not as smart.

Cole can actually fly though it is somewhat limited. He can use his Ice powers to propel himself into the air and he can hover with his electricity, when he flys over a rooftop he can then launch himself again even higher to keep flying and so on.

What you seem to be missing is that Cole can suck out someone's bio-electricity at a touch with Bio Leach or at range with Ionic drain. That happens to you and its death.

#17 Edited by Stealth_Warrior (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole easy.

#18 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will come down to Cole vs Static, and I think it could go either way really.