• 72 results
#1 Posted by MECHAPIXEL (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto, he can control his electric feild better that Max.

#2 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto easily

#3 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#4 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto curbstomp

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup Magneto. Electro gets beaten by Spidey, nuff said.

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just like having Magneto fight a regular person. That's how bad this would be.

#7 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"This is just like having Magneto fight a regular person. That's how bad this would be."

More or less!
#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#9 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Electro has the potential to have the same level of power as Magneto, but he isn't nearly as intelligent, and thus hasn't developed his powers to the same level as Maggs.
Magneto very easily wins through superior intellect and development of powers.

#10 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"This is just like having Magneto fight a regular person. That's how bad this would be."
That logic makes no sense.
#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

No sense like a fox!

#12 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"I think Electro has the potential to have the same level of power as Magneto, but he isn't nearly as intelligent, and thus hasn't developed his powers to the same level as Maggs.Magneto very easily wins through superior intellect and development of powers."

electro doesn't even come close to Mags in power, unless he gets artifacts or upgrades, he won't ever be remotely close to Mags in power on his own powerset! Magneto>Electro easily!
#13 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Power NeXus said:
"I think Electro has the potential to have the same level of power as Magneto, but he isn't nearly as intelligent, and thus hasn't developed his powers to the same level as Maggs.Magneto very easily wins through superior intellect and development of powers."
electro doesn't even come close to Mags in power, unless he gets artifacts or upgrades, he won't ever be remotely close to Mags in power on his own powerset! Magneto>Electro easily!"

They are both very powerful manipulators of electromagnetic energy. Magneto has gotten to be as powerful as he is by using his genuis intellect to study magnetism, and constantly practice with his powers to push his boundaries and find new uses. Electro could have the same level of power if he had tried, but he hardly even know what electricity is, and just isn't creative enough to think of any good uses other than good old-fashioned lightning blasts.
#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"Push said:
"Power NeXus said:
electro doesn't even come close to Mags in power, unless he gets artifacts or upgrades, he won't ever be remotely close to Mags in power on his own powerset! Magneto>Electro easily!"
They are both very powerful manipulators of electromagnetic energy. Magneto has gotten to be as powerful as he is by using his genuis intellect to study magnetism, and constantly practice with his powers to push his boundaries and find new uses. Electro could have the same level of power if he had tried, but he hardly even know what electricity is, and just isn't creative enough to think of any good uses other than good old-fashioned lightning blasts."
And traveling along power lines.
#15 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
To my knowledge Electro cannot manipulate the entire range of EM energies but Magneto can.
The scope and range of Magneto's powers are also very much greater than Electro's and simply preacticing won't increase this for Electro - it's inherent base potential.
#16 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

depends.

If we are talking about the Electro in Spiderman TAS he was supposed to be uber powerful.
I'd say this fight depends on a few things.
#17 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto has manipulated magnetic fields on a global scale.
Eelctro is nowhere near that level.

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto.

#19 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Magneto has manipulated magnetic fields on a global scale.Eelctro is nowhere near that level."

Mostly because he doesn't know Earth has it's own magnetic fields.
#20 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Boosted Electro has used his powers with greater refinement than even Mags can manage.  Christ, the guy took on Nate Gray and Spider-Man simultaneously and won.  But he was boosted in that encounter, and he doesn't have the brains to realize the full range of his powers under normal circumstances.

#21 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Magneto."

#22 Posted by jloneblackheart (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

Did everyone forget that everything metal is a weapon for Magneto and can be used as shields from Electro's attacks? I think Electro is really cool but Magneto takes this one.

#23 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto

#24 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
"Did everyone forget that everything metal is a weapon for Magneto and can be used as shields from Electro's attacks? I think Electro is really cool but Magneto takes this one."
no.... no one forgot anything, that's why every vote on here is for Mags.
#25 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:

#26 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"the creator said:
"Magneto has manipulated magnetic fields on a global scale.Eelctro is nowhere near that level."
Mostly because he doesn't know Earth has it's own magnetic fields."
So you are saying that Electro does not know the Earth has it's own magnetic field.......
#27 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

If electro  cant  beat spidey what make you think he can even last 5 muns with magneto ? : - /

#28 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#29 Posted by blackair9 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto would drop him into a wormhole just for having the audacity to try sit at the grownups table

#30 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
MECHAPIXEL said:
"Magneto, he can control his electric feild better that Max."

lol Another reason why this is a Erik CURBSTOMP! Magneto would just absorb Electro's electricity and then shut off the electromagnetic activity in his brain. And yes he can do that. He's F'KING Magneto.
#31 Posted by DJ Diesel (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Power NeXus said:
"the creator said:
So you are saying that Electro does not know the Earth has it's own magnetic field......."
I noticed that too... a grown man that can control electricity just never haard this little bit of triva.
#32 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Magneto should win here...
#33 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Magneto should win here...
"
No he should F'KING MURDER Electro here.
#34 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"the creator said:
"Power NeXus said:
"the creator said:
So you are saying that Electro does not know the Earth has it's own magnetic field......."
I noticed that too... a grown man that can control electricity just never haard this little bit of triva."
I had to take a moment after reading that comment as I was pi$$ing myself with laughter.
Electro was a high school graduate who went on to work as a high-line electrician for a major electrical company based in NY.
He knows about electrical conduction, magetic field generation etc.
I think he knows that the Earth has a magnetic field.
#35 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"Mostly because he doesn't know Earth has it's own magnetic fields."
I'm pretty sure he knows. It's just that he's too stupid to understand how it works or how to use it.
#36 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Magnus

#37 Posted by Power NeXus (9855 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"the creator said:
"Power NeXus said:
"the creator said:
I noticed that too... a grown man that can control electricity just never haard this little bit of triva."

Max is stupid. He probably doesn't know anything more about magnetism than that it's the weird energy-thing that sticks those fun word games to his refrigerator.
#38 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"the creator said:
"Power NeXus said:
"the creator said:
Max is stupid. He probably doesn't know anything more about magnetism than that it's the weird energy-thing that sticks those fun word games to his refrigerator."
LOL, there is a difference between stupid and having an I.Q. below room temperature.
#39 Posted by celmaijmen (327 posts) - - Show Bio

there are so many versions of electro depends witch of them.electro has faster attacks and can do more damage.he also has a shield just like magneto.electro passed through the x-manison shield so i dont see why he shouldnt be able to pass magneto's.Also electro could stop an electric signal in someone's brain.I dont know why people give magneto so much credit

#40 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
Magneto can manipulate visible light, radiation, UV rays, radiowaves, electricity, ferromagnetism, diamagnetism, and every other kind of magnetism. It's kinda why he's got the title of, you know, "Master of Magnetism". He's shut off the bio-electrical signals in people's brains, sent commands to them, has reaction times able to keep up with Northstar and snatch him like he wasn't even flying (AT MACH 18 no less) and his own shields will protect him from an electrical based attack NO SWEAT. Not only this, Electro's very own powers will end up getting sapped away from him. 

Magneto wins HARD in this one, and it's not even fair. As someone said earlier in this thread, "It would be like pitting Magneto up against a normal human."
#41 Posted by Djokic43 (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" there are so many versions of electro depends witch of them.electro has faster attacks and can do more damage.he also has a shield just like magneto.electro passed through the x-manison shield so i dont see why he shouldnt be able to pass magneto's.Also electro could stop an electric signal in someone's brain.I dont know why people give magneto so much credit "
Because hes that powerful and should get that much credit.....oh and magneto curbstomp.
#42 Posted by celmaijmen (327 posts) - - Show Bio

I think electro curbstomp becaouse of this...
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kv6eqkjqi0
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84NE0wjh1QE&feature=related 

#43 Posted by Djokic43 (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:
" I think electro curbstomp becaouse of this...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kv6eqkjqi0  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84NE0wjh1QE&feature=related  "
As i already said in the other thread cartoons are not canon.U cannot use them as valid feats.U can only use feats from comic books.Have you read any for that matter??
#44 Posted by celmaijmen (327 posts) - - Show Bio

electro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#45 Posted by Djokic43 (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen: WOW, nice comeback....when u grow up, we can talk, but until that happens...dont think so.
#46 Edited by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen said:

" electro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

--- will lose hard. Just because one completely random version of Electro can do all of that doesn't mean it suddenly applies to the current comic book version. It's kind of why when people talk about Magneto they tend to AVOID the movie version that only controls metal since the COMIC book version can control the entire electromagnetic spectrum.    
#47 Posted by celmaijmen (327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @celmaijmen said:

" electro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

--- will lose hard. Just because one completely random version of Electro can do all of that doesn't mean it suddenly applies to the current comic book version. It's kind of why when people talk about Magneto they tend to AVOID the movie version that only controls metal since the COMIC book version can control the entire electromagnetic spectrum.     "
your a magneto fanboy your name says it.ELECTRO!HAHA CRY!!!!!!!
#48 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Djokic43 (259 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Magneto: Just ignore him....hes some kid who watched spiderman cartoon yesterday and now really likes Electro...just let it be..
#50 Posted by celmaijmen (327 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto gets killed