#2  Edited By chaoticsymbiote5

Premutos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Premutos

A guy in armor made of METAL vs a guy who can control magnetism/fry your brain at the speed of thought?

(Non-jobbing) Electro.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

How conductive is titanium? Regardless, I'm sure Doom has countermeasures against electrical attack...but I don't know if they would be enough...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Out of all of the electrically powered metahumans I know (Static, Black Lightning, Electrocutioner, Surge, Chain Lightning, etc...), I believe Electro is the most powerful. He can store up to 10,000,000 volts of power and launch an electrostatic attack at that capacity, I think. Yet, the maximum voltage of the other characters has never been revealed. So, I could be wrong about Electro being the most powerful.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By cpt_linger

Colt Python says:

"Doom could beat Electro in his sleep..."
i agree, just because doom is metallic doesn't mean electro would fry him... he's metal, it would take temperatures of extreme measures to fry or even melt dr. doom, which i don't see happening. he's not just gonna sit there and take it like a plastic f@*k doll (a-thank u beerfest)
Post Edited:2007-12-14 07:09:26
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cpt_linger

Colt Python says:

"Premutos says:
"A guy in armor made of METAL vs a guy who can control magnetism/fry your brain at the speed of thought? (Non-jobbing) Electro."
If you think Doom's armor just regualar metal..you should purposely get banned."

ur on a roll CP, i agree again lol, yo premutos - the man wears no metal armor dude, he IS metal

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cpt_linger

Colt Python says:

"cpt_linger says:
"Colt Python says:
"Premutos says:
"A guy in armor made of METAL vs a guy who can control magnetism/fry your brain at the speed of thought? (Non-jobbing) Electro."
If you think Doom's armor just regualar metal..you should purposely get banned."
ur on a roll CP, i agree again lol, yo premutos - the man wears no metal armor dude, he IS metal"
lol.This guy reminds me of me a little bit I used to comment on battle without knowing anything about a character.It was mostly when it was DC though.I can see now how it makes people mad."

haha yeah, points for trying though, i guess you wouldn't think that sort of thing of Dr. Doom, you'd expect a name like metalman or something lol. ah well. DD for the win (and that's not dare devil... he's lame)

Premutos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Premutos

Yeah, I should get banned for the crime of defending the underdog, I know. But anyway, against a guy who can control both electricity and magnetism Doom will survive getting CRUSHED by his own titanium armor because...?

Or the electronic circuits in his armor won't be inmediately short-circuited thus rendering the armor unable to function properly because...?

Moreover, Doom himself can survive the electrical impulses of his brain being disrupted by Electro at the speed of thought (like he did to X-Man) because...?

I guess some of you guys have no idea of how damn powerful Electro is when not jobbing...

Premutos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Premutos

Static Shock says:

"Out of all of the electrically powered metahumans I know (Static, Black Lightning, Electrocutioner, Surge, Chain Lightning, etc...), I believe Electro is the most powerful.

Either him or Jenny Sparks or Coldcast (the Jenny Sparks' rip-off from The Elite)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360

Electro prepare yourself for Doomsday!

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cpt_linger

do we not know the name Thor anymore?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By vegeta

yawn your kidding right

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cpt_linger

does my avatar suggest i may be kidding???

heeelllooo thor is the god of thunder and lighting, there is no one more powerful in the category, thats like saying budha doesn't know what budhism is. thor would rip dr. doom and electro in half.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By warlock360

cpt_linger says:

"does my avatar suggest i may be kidding???heeelllooo thor is the god of thunder and lighting, there is no one more powerful in the category, thats like saying budha doesn't know what budhism is. thor would rip dr. doom and electro in half.
" />http://www.amazingcomics.it/thor5web.jpg"

Premutos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Premutos

cpt_linger says:

"do we not know the name Thor anymore?"

Insanely powerful overall, but not the best electricity manipulator out there.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cpt_linger

yeah ok smarty pants, he doesn't actually get to use the hammer, some random dude with a bad gets it back off him, so don't get ur hopes up people, dr. doom is more useless than teflon tyres.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By warlock360

doctor doom is 2nd in sorcerer supreme and in a other reality hi IS sorcerer supreme!

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cpt_linger

thor is the GOD of thunder and lightning, there is no higher supremecy to a GOD. he OWNS thunder and lighting, therefore PWNS dr. dume!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

I don't count Thor in terms of electrical powers. The Hammer has that power, and he can't utilize it without the hammer. I look at Electro, Black Lightning, Chain Lightning, Electrocutioner, Static, Surge, Jenny Sparks, Storm, Victor Mancha and others as electrically powered beings. They have the power inside of them, and don't need a hammer for it.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Constantine

i think doom would win...he has accomplished alot more things than Electro

and he's beaten the Fantastic 4

whereas electro hasn't even beaten spidey

and no offense to spidey FF are better than him

(i'm not trying to be argumentative here i write this based on what i know i don't read much Dr.D and Electro comics)

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warlock360

Dr. Doom fair n square

Premutos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Premutos

"Just stop"? Is this the way you debate around here?
Post Edited:2007-12-15 12:49:14

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock360 says:

"doctor doom is 2nd in sorcerer supreme and in a other reality hi IS sorcerer supreme!"

Im pretty sure Dormammu is better than Doom with magic.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Dormammu says:

"Warlock360 says:
"doctor doom is 2nd in sorcerer supreme and in a other reality hi IS sorcerer supreme!"

Im pretty sure Dormammu is better than Doom with magic."

Agreed.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By warlock360

Static Shock says:

"Dormammu says:
"Warlock360 says:

Agreed."

Dormammu is not even 2nd in row for Sorcerer Supreme. DOOM however is and in another reality DOOM is Sorcerer Supreme so shut it if you cant prove it.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By warlock360

Colt Python says:

"Who cares where Doom is sorcerer supreme..he can beat Electro on his worse day.In the beggining of Civil War he walked out of hell holding Thor's hammer and pointed it straight up.The Hulk used to have trouble lifting that hammer.Doom did it with ease."

:D nice

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

Warlock360 says:

"Static Shock says:
"Dormammu says:
"Warlock360 says:

Agreed."

Dormammu is not even 2nd in row for Sorcerer Supreme. DOOM however is and in another reality DOOM is Sorcerer Supreme so shut it if you cant prove it."

I can prove it. Here. Dormammu is a Faltine, virtually indestructible, immortal, and has virtually unlimited magical powers and knowledge. Doom's magical powers and knowledge is limited. It's Gypsy Magic, nothing compared Dormammu's power. Doom's magical doesn't even stack up to Strange's. So, please don't tell me to shut it, before I shut you down, pimptight.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Phorqe

With all the gadgets and ridiculous bells and whistles Doom has, I'm sure he made his suit so he wouldn't get electrocuted. Plus, check this out:
"While cars are a very safe place to be, it is not the tires that protect you! This is a very common misconception. It is actually the metal that is surrounding you that affords the protection. This is due to something called the Skin Effect which says that electricity, like lightning, will travel only on the surface of enclosed metal objects. So while your car may be hit by lightning, as long as you stay inside, you are safe. This is of course provided that you have a metal car that is not a convertible. Incidently, your tires would have to be about a mile thick and made of solid rubber to afford you adequate protection."
So Doom is pretty safe already unless the metal is in direct contact with his skin, which I seriously doubt it is, since he is 5 inches taller and 200lbs heavier in his armor. And if you look up his profile on ComicVine you'll see:

"Doom's armour contains many gadgets. His armor is on par with Iron Man's armor. Typically, his armour contains strength augmentation apparati, which allows him to bench up to two tons, concealed waist-rockets, a concealed jetpack, twin nuclear power generators, a device to allow the exterior of the suit to be electrified, laser blasters in each gauntlet, a force field, protective visors, an air supply, and various kinds of sensors, such as infrared. However, Doom has also customised his armour at various times, to include such gadgets as boot-rockets, a gauntet-concealed hypnosis device,etc."
Electro might have a chance with his Magnetism, but let's face it, the guy isn't exactly Magneto. He gets beaten by Spider-man on a daily basis. Spider-man is not on Doom's level, so I'm going with Doom.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#30  Edited By The_Martian

cpt_linger says:

"Colt Python says:
"Premutos says:
ur on a roll CP, i agree again lol, yo premutos - the man wears no metal armor dude, he IS metal"
Are we talking about Ultimate Dr. Doom?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Apparition

Premutos says:

""Just stop"? Is this the way you debate around here?
Post Edited:2007-12-15 12:49:14"

that's the way he debates

Premutos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Premutos

Yeah, Spiderman beats Electro all the time...For the same reason Luke Cage beats the Wrecker (who's supposed to be at a level with Thor) or the Punisher beats the Rhino (who's at a level with Hulk)...

There is a name for this kinda crappy writing, and the name is JOBBING. Good guys always win, y'know? Even if it doesn't make any sense AT ALL.

Doom is 2nd for Sorcerer Supreme? Yeah I know, but WTF cares? If he fights a non-jobbing Electro he'd be DEAD before he can cast the simplest spell.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Doomhunter

He's better than you....atleast.... XP

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Doomhunter

cpt_linger says:

"Colt Python says:
"cpt_linger says:
"Colt Python says:
"Premutos says:
lol.This guy reminds me of me a little bit I used to comment on battle without knowing anything about a character.It was mostly when it was DC though.I can see now how it makes people mad."

haha yeah, points for trying though, i guess you wouldn't think that sort of thing of Dr. Doom, you'd expect a name like metalman or something lol. ah well. DD for the win (and that's not dare devil... he's lame)"

He's better then you...atleast... XP

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Apparition

Premutos says:

i'd think doom's force fields would just stop any attack electro would try.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"With all the gadgets and ridiculous bells and whistles Doom has, I'm sure he made his suit so he wouldn't get electrocuted. Plus, check this out:
"While cars are a very safe place to be, it is not the tires that protect you! This is a very common misconception. It is actually the metal that is surrounding you that affords the protection. This is due to something called the Skin Effect which says that electricity, like lightning, will travel only on the surface of enclosed metal objects. So while your car may be hit by lightning, as long as you stay inside, you are safe. This is of course provided that you have a metal car that is not a convertible. Incidently, your tires would have to be about a mile thick and made of solid rubber to afford you adequate protection."
So Doom is pretty safe already unless the metal is in direct contact with his skin, which I seriously doubt it is, since he is 5 inches taller and 200lbs heavier in his armor. And if you look up his profile on ComicVine you'll see:
"Doom's armour contains many gadgets. His armor is on par with Iron Man's armor. Typically, his armour contains strength augmentation apparati, which allows him to bench up to two tons, concealed waist-rockets, a concealed jetpack, twin nuclear power generators, a device to allow the exterior of the suit to be electrified, laser blasters in each gauntlet, a force field, protective visors, an air supply, and various kinds of sensors, such as infrared. However, Doom has also customised his armour at various times, to include such gadgets as boot-rockets, a gauntet-concealed hypnosis device,etc."
Electro might have a chance with his Magnetism, but let's face it, the guy isn't exactly Magneto. He gets beaten by Spider-man on a daily basis. Spider-man is not on Doom's level, so I'm going with Doom."

Exactly. Doom has created armor Specifically for Magneto. His a genius, do you guys really think he hasn't thought about the possibility of someone using the metal in his armor against him? Come on, electrocution isn't even an option.

And Static, Doom's magic is far beyond mere gypsy magic as you put it.
Post Edited:2007-12-16 08:21:02

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Apparition

lol nice avatar

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"And Static, Doom's magic is far beyond mere gypsy magic as you put it.

Yeah, maybe I was wrong about that, but it's nothing compared to Dormammu's

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By warlock360

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"With all the gadgets and ridiculous bells and whistles Doom has, I'm sure he made his suit so he wouldn't get electrocuted. Plus, check this out:
Electro might have a chance with his Magnetism, but let's face it, the guy isn't exactly Magneto. He gets beaten by Spider-man on a daily basis. Spider-man is not on Doom's level, so I'm going with Doom."

Exactly. Doom has created armor Specifically for Magneto. His a genius, do you guys really think he hasn't thought about the possibility of someone using the metal in his armor against him? Come on, electrocution isn't even an option.

And Static, Doom's magic is far beyond mere gypsy magic as you put it.
Post Edited:2007-12-16 08:21:02"

yup

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By warlock360

well let me put it like this. do you think Thor would stand a stalemate against Dormammu? (and im talking about EVERYONE possible which also includes RLT and OFT) if so then Doom can beat dormammu Doom was chosen to be better then any other version of Thor by a interdimensional leach.

check my blog for further questions.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

Warlock360 says:

"well let me put it like this. do you think Thor would stand a stalemate against Dormammu? (and im talking about EVERYONE possible which also includes RLT and OFT) if so then Doom can beat dormammu Doom was chosen to be better then any other version of Thor by a interdimensional leach.check my blog for further questions."

Thor has a better chance than Doom because he possesses the Odinforce. Doom's magical abilities are nothing compared to Dormammu's. Does Doom possess unlimited magical power and knowledge like Dormammu does? No. And I read your blog. That's Ultimate Doom. I'm talking about the Earth 616 Doom.
Post Edited:2007-12-16 17:36:35

Premutos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Premutos

Apparition says:

"Premutos says:
i'd think doom's force fields would just stop any attack electro would try."

Not with all the circuits in his armor fucked up as soon as the fight starts. Cause Electro can do that kinda things, y'know?

Cannonball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cannonball

Doom.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By warlock360

Cannonball says:

"Doom."

agreed

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By warlock360

it was ultimate doom but the leach chooses by ENTITIES not by variable versions of one. its not like "omg 616 doom is better then 1604 doom gotta have him" NO it goes just completely after characters. it just went for Doom at all!

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Warlock360 says:

"well let me put it like this. do you think Thor would stand a stalemate against Dormammu? (and im talking about EVERYONE possible which also includes RLT and OFT) if so then Doom can beat dormammu Doom was chosen to be better then any other version of Thor by a interdimensional leach.check my blog for further questions."

Wasn't that a different version of doom? not 616

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By warlock360

-.- this is seriously pointless... okay have it ur way only ultimate doom... but wtf were talking about electro and doom not thor so doom takes it anyways.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock

Yeah, Ultimate Doom, and only Ultimate Doom.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By warlock360

Static Shock says:

"Warlock360 says:
"-.- this is seriously pointless... okay have it ur way only ultimate doom... but wtf were talking about electro and doom not thor so doom takes it anyways."

:P"

xP

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock

Warlock360 says:

"-.- this is seriously pointless... okay have it ur way only ultimate doom... but wtf were talking about electro and doom not thor so doom takes it anyways."

:P