#4 Posted by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#5 Posted by eternityx (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro

#6 Edited by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

@theking47: Pierces Electro's skull with his fists

#7 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

@theking47:

Superman will one-shot Electro. Electro got knocked out from getting hit by a car. One blitz from Superman and it's over.

#8 Edited by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord44 said:

@theking47: Pierces Electro's skull with his fists

That will do nothing to him, plus Electro can go intangible so all those shots are useless.

The only reason Electro was defeated is because they overloaded him with electricity, something Supes can't do.

#9 Posted by dorukesin (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel fanboys

#10 Posted by Razerhandz (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman one shots him

#11 Posted by eternityx (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

@theking47:

Superman will one-shot Electro. Electro got knocked out from getting hit by a car. One blitz from Superman and it's over.

Man of steel Superman has never shown combat speed, Electro goes intangible before Superman thinks to blitz.

#12 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx:

I know all about MoS Superman lol.. I meant a straight lined blitz..

Electro only goes intangible for travelling. He has to be in solid form to attack and he hasn't shown any reaction feats to suggest he could dodge a bulrush from Superman.

One bulrush and it's over.

#13 Edited by dorukesin (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@theking47:

Man of steel Superman has never shown combat speed, Electro goes intangible before Superman thinks to blitz.

#14 Edited by i_like_swords (16585 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god..

#15 Posted by Thitiki (4311 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel fanboys

I didn't think it was this bad..

#16 Posted by RBT (4511 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro was definitely faster. If MoS manages to catch him, he can win. Otherwise, MoS has no feats against electricity. Electro can actually win this if he utilizes his speed advantage to fullest.

#17 Posted by dorukesin (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Electro was definitely faster. If MoS manages to catch him, he can win. Otherwise, MoS has no feats against electricity. Electro can actually win this if he utilizes his speed advantage to fullest.

dude do you realize what you are talking about ?

#18 Posted by RBT (4511 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: I very well do. Now the video you posted shows MoS' flight speed which sure surpasses Electro's. But when it comes to combat speed, Electro is faster than MoS. Remember the scene where Peter couldn't keep up with Electro because of how fast he was moving during combat? He was pretty much teleporting from one place to another.

#19 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18771 posts) - - Show Bio

Strictly going by feats, Electro has this.

I'm personally inclined to believe that Electricity wouldn't do anything to Clark though - in which case its a stalemate (since Clark has no way to overload him)

Electro is really a match-up based guy, simply because of the requirement to defeat him.

#20 Posted by dorukesin (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@dorukesin: I very well do. Now the video you posted shows MoS' flight speed which sure surpasses Electro's. But when it comes to combat speed, Electro is faster than MoS. Remember the scene where Peter couldn't keep up with Electro because of how fast he was moving during combat? He was pretty much teleporting from one place to another.

#21 Posted by RBT (4511 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: I have seen these clips many times. Tell me which part exactly shows that MoS' combat speed was on par with Electro? MoS was having a very hard time keeping up with Faora, who at best moved with enough speed to appear as a blur. Electro was moving so fast, it seemed he was teleporting. The difference is huge.

#22 Edited by dorukesin (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@dorukesin: I have seen these clips many times. Tell me which part exactly shows that MoS' combat speed was on par with Electro? MoS was having a very hard time keeping up with Faora, who at best moved with enough speed to appear as a blur. Electro was moving so fast, it seemed he was teleporting. The difference is huge.

because electro was teleporting and he was only able to keep up with Peter who's not even moving at Mach numbers.Clark and Zod's punches are breaking the sound barrier and they're fighting at hypersonic speeds

#23 Edited by RBT (4511 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: He was not teleporting. We actually saw him leaving atrail of electricity as he moved. That's not teleporting.

And Zod and Clark were fighting at hypersonic speed? What? They were barely above human speed. Zod did show some momentous burst of speed now and then(nowhere close to even Mach 1, let alone hypersonic), but most of the time, when he actually threw a punch, he moved at normal human speed. Or a bit faster than humans. What gave you the idea that they were fighting at hypersonic speed? Or even remotely close to that?

#24 Edited by dorukesin (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@dorukesin: He was not teleporting. We actually saw him leaving atrail of electricity as he moved. That's not teleporting.

And Zod and Clark were fighting at hypersonic speed? What? They were barely above human speed. Zod did show some momentous burst of speed now and then(nowhere close to even Mach 1, let alone hypersonic), but most of the time, when he actually threw a punch, he moved at normal human speed. Or a bit faster than humans. What gave you the idea that they were fighting at hypersonic speed? Or even remotely close to that?

my last scan proves that,their fists affects sonic booms and when they're fought at air Cavill showed incredible movement.He will definitely catch electro

#25 Posted by ZhuRong (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

The marvel fanboyism in this thread is burning my eyes

#26 Posted by PaypayTR (46 posts) - - Show Bio

electro is stomp batman

#27 Posted by RBT (4511 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Those were not sonic booms. Those were nothing but special effects. Did it look like Zod was throwing punches at over Mach 1? Not at all. They were fighting in real time and were punching at human speed. I am not talking about the speed with which they rushed each other in a straight line, no. I am talking about the speed with which they were throwing punches at each other, which wasn't that much above human speed.

Spidey has shows much better reflexes than MoS. And he couldn't keep up with Electro's speed. MoS won't be able to.

#28 Edited by Z3RO180 (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@theking47: At no point did Electro become intangible. True he teleported but he never went intangible. Superman wins.

#29 Edited by thanosii (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter could see bullets as if they were still and electricty, and react to them but Electro blitzed him several times. There is no way Clark is touching him.

BesidesElectro could TK supes

#30 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: I don't see any Marvel fanboyism in this thread. Just because people have different opinions compared to yours doesn't make them 'fanboys'. Sheesh.

#31 Posted by jwalser3 (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh. Superman?

#32 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate unless supes can punch max in his tangible form...

#33 Posted by zaied (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark stomps.

#34 Posted by mikesterman (880 posts) - - Show Bio

omg... this is sad.

superman knows basic science to dump a bucket of water on him...

#35 Posted by Iragexcudder (5406 posts) - - Show Bio

Physical harm only hurt Electro when he wasn't fully capable of his power. Although he was murked by a car, He should still be affected by Clark. Supes

#36 Posted by Drew_Tan (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes can just fly Electro into space or throw him into orbit and see if he survives without oxygen or is able to survive the vacuum in space.

Again this is unnecessary as he can always just toss Electro into a river.

#37 Posted by reaverlation (16996 posts) - - Show Bio

A car,a sniper round,and IIRC Peter's hits were able to phase Electro so a punch from Clark should end him

#38 Posted by Farkam (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wait at least 2 weeks after CBM releases to make threads because this is just really stupid.

#39 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro from the end of the movie wins, from the beginning gets 1-shotted

#40 Posted by Sachmoo (1027 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro just appeared in the Oscorp office and killed one guy. He then used electrical cardioversion to stop and start someones heart. How is superman gonna stop that?

#41 Posted by ZhuRong (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

@rudebomberboy01: im pretty if spmeone thought Spiderman could beat Superman I believe it would be fanboyism now take your sensitive comment somewhere else. Thank you :)

#42 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Frozen (15082 posts) - - Show Bio

Good lord, Superman stomps. The World Engine > Electro.

#44 Posted by Frozen (15082 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by The Stegman (25512 posts) - - Show Bio

....Superman

#46 Posted by ZhuRong (4451 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: But yet there are people stating that Electro would win

#47 Posted by dajhonmccloud (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Slaughters him what stop supes from Using light speed and crushing his skull to together with a clap

#48 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#49 Posted by Wolverine08 (45100 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh.

#50 Posted by dondave (38795 posts) - - Show Bio