Electro (ASM2) vs Future Sentinels (DoFP)

DarthDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Electro vs 5 future sentinels.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels for the win.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sentinel

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

Sentinels...though since technically, Electro's not a mutant, they probably wouldn't fight him.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels for the win.

What do they have that makes them so tough? I think Jamie Foxx would win.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I think he'd lose. They can easily adapt to Electro's powers to make his attacks ineffective, and are highly strong and durable.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman:

@thunderbolt30 said:

Sentinels for the win.

they adapt to ANY power, mutant or not. And they went on a killing rampage in that movie. If there is any trace of the x gene in your family they will kill you, could be your grand kids your great grand kids, they do the math and calculate the possibilities and then murder you

one was adapting to the heat of the sun and ice at the same time

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@the_stegman:

@those_eyes said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

Sentinels for the win.

they adapt to ANY power, mutant or not. And they went on a killing rampage in that movie. If there is any trace of the x gene in your family they will kill you, could be your grand kids your great grand kids, they do the math and calculate the possibilities and then murder you

What da fuq? Sounds overpowered as fuq.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman

Sentinels...though since technically, Electro's not a mutant, they probably wouldn't fight him.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By w0nd

@those_eyes said:

@w0nd said:

@the_stegman:

@those_eyes said:

@thunderbolt30 said:

Sentinels for the win.

What da fuq? Sounds overpowered as fuq.

pretty much. Especially the whole "we can tell that if you have sex with someone ever, 50 years from now a mutant will be born so we will kill you now"

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Sentinels in a stomp

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By those_eyes

@w0nd: although I just came back from a thread seeing people saying movie version of ironman can beat them.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: although I just came back from a thread seeing people saying movie version of ironman can beat them.

uhhh i dont really see how...but that's fair lol

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Electro gets stomped by Sentinels. They nearly killed present day Magneto. I don't see him being able to overload the robots because Electro himself got overloaded in Amazing Spiderman 2

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: they were saying because the sentenials didn't really tank any destructive blast. That ironman/war machine could blast them with rockets and they would explode.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_stegman  Moderator

@w0nd said:

@those_eyes said:

I was one of the people who said that Iron Man could beat them, lol. I said it cause the Sentinels (to my knowledge) have no feats against explosives. We see them adapt to fire, electricity, ice, etc, but as shown when Blink cuts one of their arms off, they can't heal from things, so all Tony has to do is fire one of those lil missles into them and boom, they go down...I think.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: i don't understand how magneto couldn't solo them since they were made out of metal.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@those_eyes said:

I was one of the people who said that Iron Man could beat them, lol. I said it cause the Sentinels (to my knowledge) have no feats against explosives. We see them adapt to fire, electricity, ice, etc, but as shown when Blink cuts one of their arms off, they can't heal from things, so all Tony has to do is fire one of those lil missles into them and boom, they go down...I think.

i am sure there are bound to be mutants in the future who can blow things up. I guess though if ONE sees tony do it the rest will adapt? but he could probably take a few out before that. They are over whelming in numbers.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: kinda makes sense. They can adapt to energy based attacks but can't adapt to kinetic energy like Sebastian shaw can right? They are susceptible to blunt and piercing force?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By w0nd

@those_eyes said:

@ninjawarrior268: i don't understand how magneto couldn't solo them since they were made out of metal.

they were made from "a space age polymer" basically a bs reason why such an advance robot with a computer brain doesn't have a trace of metal in it. or they just countered it the same way stark did. Stark and doom have shown to have anti magneto suits. :P

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: what in the world? They can adapt just by seeing something? Sounds like Darwin from xmen first class.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

They adapt and kill him

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@w0nd said:

@the_stegman said:

@w0nd said:

@those_eyes said:

i am sure there are bound to be mutants in the future who can blow things up. I guess though if ONE sees tony do it the rest will adapt? but he could probably take a few out before that. They are over whelming in numbers.

The only thing I can see them doing is covering up any exposed internals so missles can't get there, then, yeah, Tony would be in trouble. It really depends on how many he's fighting. If it's the army from the future..yeah, he goes down. But if it's the four or so from the present, he could take em.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By w0nd

@w0nd said:

@the_stegman said:

@w0nd said:

@those_eyes said:

The only thing I can see them doing is covering up any exposed internals so missles can't get there, then, yeah, Tony would be in trouble. It really depends on how many he's fighting. If it's the army from the future..yeah, he goes down. But if it's the four or so from the present, he could take em.

the present ones sucked, beast ripped ones heads off. I thought we were talking about the future ones lol Tony would stomp those ones in the 70s

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 the_stegman  Moderator

@w0nd: Whoops, I misspoke. I meant if it were the future ones..only in small numbers, like the present ones, i.e, four or five future sentinels. lol, sorry.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: the future ones look different than the present ones right?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn.....i havent seen the movie yet. But this thread is making me want to

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I felt the sentinels were overpowered

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@the_stegman: the future ones look different than the present ones right?

They look the giant robot from The Day the Earth Stood Still.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yae I'm going to see it on my day off this upcoming week. Hopefully it's as good as Godzilla was.

They certainly sound overpowered. Being able to adapt to anything is one of the most powerful power's to have. For sentinels it sounds like only something nimrod from the comics should be able to do.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yae I'm going to see it on my day off this upcoming week. Hopefully it's as good as Godzilla was.

They certainly sound overpowered. Being able to adapt to anything is one of the most powerful power's to have. For sentinels it sounds like only something nimrod from the comics should be able to do.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By w0nd

@those_eyes: they were an army of nimrods, and pretty much the only thing able to kill them was blink teleporting half their bodies away or their arms away, she also didn't do that on purpose, they did that to themselves by accident. or magneto before they saw what he was doing.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#34  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Sentinel should win here. The future versions were basically like Amazo.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hyperlight

@those_eyes: someone I know said the same thing. General sentinels shouldnt be that powerful. Now if it was nimrod or bastion I would understand

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By patrat18

@dondave said:

@the_stegman

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentinels win pretty easily

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loled someone saying MOS could solo 100 senrinels,because hes too strong, as if Colossus wasnt ripped in half and Zod didnt get his neck broken

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

I loled someone saying MOS could solo 100 senrinels,because hes too strong, as if Colossus wasnt ripped in half and Zod didnt get his neck broken

Movie Colossus has pathetic feats. I would lol at someone trying to use that argument.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Pssh in another thread, someone tried comparing Colossus to Kurse lol

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@reaverlation said:

@fallschirmjager: Pssh in another thread, someone tried comparing Colossus to Kurse lol

-.-...

Colossus is one of my favorite X-Men but seriously. His movie feats suck. I think his best durability feat is tanking M4 fire in X2 and his best strength feat is throwing Wolverine in X3 during the danger room scenario.

He was getting his ass handed to him by Sentinels even before they adapted.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I think its more of the sentinels being strong than colossus being weak in the movies. Colossus was there to show that even without adapting the sentinel's strength was decent and right after the sentinel adapted/copied his ability, it ripped his arm right off and overpowered him. He still managed to hold his own somewhat vs a single sentinel.