Eldrad Ulthran(40k) Vs Luke Skywalker(Star Wars)

• 96 results
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Eldrad Ulthran

Vs

Luke Skywalker

-Morals On

-Pre-devoured Eldrad

-Standard Gear

-No prep

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JediWaffles

Hmmmm. Gimme a moment to think more on this. Gonna check Ulthran's speed feats and such. If he can react to Luke in time, he might stand a fighting chance. Just wait for to get here though haha, our resident expert on all things Skywalker.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles: You flatter me JediWaffles, but I don't know so much on Ulthran. I'll check him out.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova: 'Tis but the simple truth.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles: Oh trust me, it isn't. :D

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@JediWaffles said:

Hmmmm. Gimme a moment to think more on this. Gonna check Ulthran's speed feats and such. If he can react to Luke in time, he might stand a fighting chance. Just wait for to get here though haha, our resident expert on all things Skywalker.

Well he beat Abaddon in close combat (Abaddon was armed with all his standard gear including Drach'nyen) so his combat reflexes are pretty damn good! The Chaos gods had to teleport Abaddon out of there before Eldrad killed him(god damn plot armor! shoulda let Eldrad kill him!).

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@ChaosMarvel: Can he move at relativistic speeds?

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediWaffles

@ChaosMarvel said:

@JediWaffles said:

Well he beat Abaddon in close combat (Abaddon was armed with all his standard gear including Drach'nyen) so his combat reflexes are pretty damn good! The Chaos gods had to teleport Abaddon out of there before Eldrad killed him(god damn plot armor! shoulda let Eldrad kill him!).

Well honestly Abaddon isn't the best in close combat. Only reason he always wins is cause of all his damn gear. But still, making Abaddon run home to his Chaos Gods is a great feat. But i don't think he can match up to Luke's speed.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles: From what I researched of him, I say Luke takes it. I'm going to bed now, so I can't debate until tomorrow.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova said:

@JediWaffles: From what I researched of him, I say Luke takes it. I'm going to bed now, so I can't debate until tomorrow.

Go right ahead, there should be ample discussion here by the time you get back, so you'll prolly be able to put up an argument.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@JediWaffles said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@JediWaffles said:

Well honestly Abaddon isn't the best in close combat. Only reason he always wins is cause of all his damn gear. But still, making Abaddon run home to his Chaos Gods is a great feat. But i don't think he can match up to Luke's speed.

Would temporal Weave effect Luke? I'm not that knowledgeable on Skywalker this is why i'm not actually saying who I think wins xD i'm just trying to build up knowledge on both so I can compare.

Temporal Weave - This ability generated by the psykers sheer psychic will allows the Farseer to target the enemy and remove them from time itself, essentially freezing them in place
-Eldar Codex 4th Edition
JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediWaffles

@ChaosMarvel said:

@JediWaffles said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@JediWaffles said:

Would temporal Weave effect Luke? I'm not that knowledgeable on Skywalker this is why i'm not actually saying who I think wins xD i'm just trying to build up knowledge on both so I can compare.

Temporal Weave - This ability generated by the psykers sheer psychic will allows the Farseer to target the enemy and remove them from time itself, essentially freezing them in place
-Eldar Codex 4th Edition

Ugh oh yeah just remembered that move. I hate playing Eldar cause of it haha. Hmmm. Luke might be able to react to it, and use the Force to somehow negate its effects. I'm not too knowledgeable on Luke's force skills, but i do know there are an impressive amount of things he can do with it, at this level. Although is Eldrad can somehow hit Luke with this and have it affect him, i think he can win this thing.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@JediWaffles: Mind War might also cause problems as well:

Mind War - The Farseer battles the enemy's mind directly, typically resulting in the foe's brain exploding. It can also render them slow and dumb, or nullify any psychic powers they may have attempted.
-Eldar Codex 4th edition
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@ChaosMarvel said:

@JediWaffles: Mind War might also cause problems as well:

Mind War - The Farseer battles the enemy's mind directly, typically resulting in the foe's brain exploding. It can also render them slow and dumb, or nullify any psychic powers they may have attempted.
-Eldar Codex 4th edition

OMFG I hate that attack (can't believe I actually forgot it existed lol).....I remember playing GK Vs Eldar

Me: Brother-Captain go smite the Avatar

Opponent:*uses Mind War on him* Your guy can no longer use any form of psychic power and can no longer fight at full capacity!

Me:

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

Sorry Luke for all your power with the Force Eldara is better with the Warp. 

Strength:  Eldard Witch Blade and Singing Spear Cuts thru any Armour there is praticaly and one hit from hi will cause a Psychic Backlash causing Immense Pain. 

Speed: Relitvly the Same. Eldard has fatsre than Bullet Reflexes as most Eldar do and can move to match. With the Warp its no small feat to enhance that as alot of Psykers can. Also like Jedi Eldrad can see and discern the many possible futurs in a instant.

Force vs Warp: Warp wins. More versatile than what has been shown by Skywalker. Jedi Mind Trick? HA try outright Mind turn to pudding Trick. Mind War and Eldritch Storm are the best.Heck I take Destructor over Force Lightning. Also if we assume the Warp and Force are affecting eachother Anyone who plays 40K or read the Black Library Novels know of Rune of Warding. These Runes make all TK, Telepathy, and Psykers in general have a Hard Time using there powers if at all. So TK should be affected here by damn near not working.

Weapons: Lightsaber is no diferent than any Power Weapon and Eldrad has 2.  

Durabilty: Luke can enhace his Durabilty but Eldrad is turning Crystal. His Body is resistant to Small Arms fire and can withstand powerful Blows. Ontop of that Eldrad wears Rune Amrour that can withstand Lascannon Hits and attacks from Abbaddon without touching Eldrad himself. 

Skills: I say Eldrad has the Advantage as he been fighting Daemons, Space Marines, and Chaos Lords for 8 Milleniu. 

Overall Eldrad has the better chance of victory here. The Farseer for the Win.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#16  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Feats?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daak1212

ULTHWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Feats?

Can't give any for Luke(need ShootingNova the Skywalker master for that) but I can list a few for Eldrad:

-Taking blows from and beating a reality warper

-Can use his psychic abilities to remove people from time (effectively rendering them immobile as time refuses to flow around them)

-Can use psychic abilities to fight one on one with a persons mind stopping any psychic abilities they may be trying to use

-Wields the (Eldar Force Weapon) that attacks your mind as well as your body when it strikes and the another powerful force weapon that

-Can predict the future years in advance. His best feat was warning the Imperium about Horus's betrayal 100 years before it occurred.

-Normal Farseer's can send multiple tanks flying with a flick of their hand. Eldrad is the strongest Eldar Farseer who has ever come into being. He was apparently on par with Magnus the Red who was able to use his TK to move planets. There are no feats to prove he is on par with Magnus though (so I suspect this is Eldar BS lol becuase it hasn't been proven) but as the strongest Farseer its safe to say his TK is very formidable.

-Farseer's wear Rune armor which is made of a pure warp energy called wraithbone. Effectively coating them in a skin tight psychic force field. Farseer's have taken lascannon rounds and rockets without a scratch. It also creates a psychic barrier preventing other psykers entering into their minds. While talented psykers can penetrate it, it takes a lot of effort and its made even more difficult when they are trying to protect themselves from the Farseers constant mental and physical attacks.

-Eldar train for war everyday of the life and before he disappeared Eldrad was 10.000 years old so after having trained for that long and fought in hundreds of wars his ability in close combat must be pretty scary.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@daak1212 said:

Damn those Eldar and their sexiness! lol

Warlock
Warlock
Farseer Myar
Farseer Myar
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daak1212

@Strider92 said:

@daak1212 said:

Damn those Eldar and their sexiness! lol

Warlock
Warlock
Farseer Myar
Farseer Myar

We need more Avatars and Wraith Guards!!!!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

Eldar 4th and 3rd Edition Codex

Eldrad Ulthran was the chief Farseer of the Ulthwé Craftworld. He was perhaps the most gifted psyker amongst the Eldar, his incredible foresight havingsaved many thousands of Eldar lives. He created and carried into battle the Staff of Ulthamar, and his resilience and power has been a rallying pointfor the declining Eldar race.

It was through Eldrad's foresight that the Eldar began a series of raids against the Orks, culminating in the emergence of Ghazghkull Thraka as perhapsthe most powerful Ork Warlord in the galaxy, and diversion of his Waaagh! to the Hive World of Armageddon, rather than allow the Orks to move againstthe craftworlds. Eldrad deliberately instigated the Second War for Armageddon, costing the Imperium millions of lives, to save 10,000 Eldar lives. Had it not been for his warning, the Iyanden craftworld would have been completely unprepared for the attack of Hive Fleet Kraken. In addition, he preventedCraftworld Saim-Hann's infestation by the Hrud and also thwarted an attempt by the awakened C'tan to unleash the Days of Blood. Eldrad's predictions were also instrumental in the closing of the warp rift above the Exodite World Haran, which was to be used by the Gods of Chaos topour forth its innumerable servants into the materium and the Eldar Webway. For many months, massed Eldar forces from all over the galaxy, joined by themighty Phoenix Lords and led by Eldrad persecuted a great campaign against the forces of Chaos. Eventually they succeeded in closing the warp rift, butat the cost of many Eldar lives. This lead to the planet being known as Haranshemash, the world of blood and tears.On Andante IV, Ezekyle Abaddon and the Sorcerer Zaraphiston engineered a meeting between himself and Eldrad by attacking a Webway gate leading to Ulthwé. His ultimate aim was not to attack the Craftworld itself, but to wipe out Ulthwe's Seer Council by eliminating their only means of escaping the planet. Many deaths came in the battle that lead to Eldrad and Abaddon's meeting in combat but the ancient seer along with the combined might of his retinue prevailed over the Despoiler and his Black Legion warriors in a titanic hand-to-hand battle, but before the killing blow could be dealt by the Staff of Ulthamar, Abaddon was whisked away from the battlefield by his patron Gods. Eldrad had failed in his attempt to eliminate the great threat once and for all, and realized that his own end would soon be at hand.

During the Thirteenth Black Crusade, the Eldar of Ulthwé utilized the deadly mobility of their strike force to combat the forces of Chaos. Prior to the massive battle, the Farseer splintered his consciousness into many waystones that would be utilized by his lieutenants to marshal and guide the Eldar war effort. Eldrad was at the forefront, knowing he would not live to see the end of the conflict. In the climax of the Black Crusade, Eldrad attempted to retake a Blackstone Fortress alongside a coterie of seers, but the fortress was already occupied by Slaanesh, the Great Enemy. As Eldrad realised his folly his soul was devoured, and the greatest Farseer of the Eldar was lost. However a handful of the waystones he had created still remained active causing some Eldar, specifically his youngest protege Q'sandria, to believe that he is still alive but trapped in the Warp.

Horus Heresy : Fulgrim

Before his death, Eldrad was over 10,000 years old, and was the first to warn the Imperium of Horus's treachery. On the Maiden World of Tarsus, Eldrad attempted to warn Fulgrim of Horus's betrayal to no avail, only later discovering that Fulgrim had already been corrupted by Slaanesh and was beyond reasoning. Eldrad then attempted to end the lives of the Primarch and his bodyguards but this would end disastrously for Ulthwe's warriors, resulting notably in the loss of Eldrad's trusted adviser, the ancient Wraithlord Khiraen Goldhelm and an Avatar of Khaine. The supposed perfidy of the Eldar would culminate in Fulgrim's widespread virus bombing of many maiden worlds. It was this fateful event that would cause Eldrad's massive distrust of the human race.

Eldar Psykers

The Eldar are a species that utilizes its psychic energies in everyday life. They also bring this power to bear on the battlefield. However, only those who walk the Path of the Seer can exploit their natural abilities to their full potential.

All Eldar are psychic to one degree or another, and their technology is psycho-receptive to take advantage of this trait, often activated and controlled through psychic mechanisms. However, their ability to use this ability to affect the world around them is limited, in part for their own safety. As children the Eldar are taught to erect mental barriers in their minds which are constantly in effect. These protect them from accidentally unleashing their psychic abilities in an uncontrolled fashion, which would quickly attract the attention of She Who Thirsts.

Lowering these barriers are one of the first lessons learned by those taking the first step upon the Witch Path. Eldar Seers acquire their abilities in a slow, careful manner over many years, so as to avoid the many dangers lurking within the Warp.

At the heart of the Seer's abilities are runes, Wraithbone constructs which act as both a source and safeguard for their powers. The Seer draws energy from the Warp through these runes and uses them to focus that energy towards a given task. If too much energy is drawn in, or the Seer attempts a task beyond their capabilities, the rune will glow red-hot and, if the Seer continues, be destroyed. It is through these runes that Eldar Seers are able to avoid many of the Perils of the Warp that afflict lesser minds.

Different runes represent different states of mind, as well as unlock different abilities. When they are ready, a new Seer will receive a personalized rune as their first, which acts as an anchor for their powers and allows the exploration of new abilities. As they grow in strength and experience, Seers acquire new runes and the ability to use them simultaneously, allowing for more powerful effects. These runes are kept close at hand, often in a special bag or case on the Seer's person.

Runes are also connected to the Infinity Circuit on the Seer's Craftworld. It is through this connection that living Seers are able to seek the guidance of those who have passed on

Farseers

Farseers are the most powerful Eldar Seers, considered masters of divination and the leaders of the various Craftworlds.

Farseers are similar to Exarchs, in that they are Seers that have become "trapped" upon the Witch Path, forever stuck in their occupation. They spend most of their time in a trance, exploring all possible futures and influencing events to bring about the most advantageous outcome.

When Eldar armies go to war, they will often be accompanied by only a single Farseer, as they are too few and precious to risk otherwise.

In battle a Farseer will have a retinue of Warlocks to act as bodyguards, though her power far outstrips even their abilities.

They are capable of tossing Battle tanks into the air or frying an enemy's brain with a single thought. Farseers have been known to stop Bolter shells in mid-air and render humans unconscious in an instant.

A collection of Common Eldar Powers from Various Codexes and Gaming Material

Battle Fate - Examining the strands of time, the Farseer choose the course of action that will best ensure success for a friendly unit.

Crystal Seer - Calling upon the assistance of those Seers within the Infinity Circuit, the Farseer is able to enhance her abilities many-fold.

Doom - The Farseer finds the thread of destiny that leads to the enemies' destruction and guides events toward that end.

Eldritch Storm - This power manifests as a vast psychic storm above the target area, firing bolts of psychic energy at the ground in devastating bursts which can even destroy tanks.

Force of Asuryan - The Farseer increasing the fighting abilities of friendly Eldar.

Fortune - The Farseer looks into immediate future for an instant, allowing Eldar warriors a chance to dodge incoming fire which would have killed them.

Guide - This power allows the Farseer to reach into the future, determine where the enemy will be, and use this information to guide friendly Eldars' fire to the maximum effect.

Phoenix Spirit - Influencing the Wraithbone within a fallen Eldar's Spirit Stone, the Farseer briefly reanimates them.

Spirit Seer - The Farseer influences the Wraithbone cores of all friendly Wraithguard, invigorating them to heroic actions.

Temporal Weave - This power allows the Farseer to target the enemy and remove them from time itself, essentially freezing them in place.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@Jonny_Anonymous: Feats? Done.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Strider1992

@daak1212 said:

We need more Avatars and Wraith Guards!!!!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

Screw Wraith Guards we need WraithLords

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

Farseer Myar
Farseer Myar

Hey wait a sec wasn't Myar the Farseer who got kicked out for doing the "unthinkable"?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@ChaosMarvel: Whats the Unthinkable? Sex? Thats common look at Dark Eldar.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

@ChaosMarvel: Whats the Unthinkable? Sex? Thats common look at Dark Eldar.

Yes it was that but ermmm......it wasn't with another Eldar.......Don't get me started on this lol. It was pretty disturbing......

But yes I think it was Myar if it wasn't it was another with a similar name.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: So umm unless its a Ork or Nid who cares? There are a few Eldar/Human Hybrids running around the Black Library Novels even tho some Fluff says its impossible to have Kids between the 2.

Was it a Necron? She had sex with the machine 8) Im pretty Sure DE do that too.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Nah it was a Black Templar but it wasn't consensual on the Space Marine side. Necron would have just been sick.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: I thought BT were Castrated LOL.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

Oh anyway. Eldard for the WIIIIN!
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By daak1212

I only lost once when I was a kid (yeah I played this as a kid and most of the adults where pretty schocked to see me play/win). That was to the....Tyranid.....GAHHHH!!!!! I had like 10 units he had like 40. We called it a draw when Mugin-Ra died and she swarmed my ....wait what was the tank called? Any way their was another vehicle on the field as well but then I just used my far seers to spam eldritch storm on the area. It woulda destroyed my tank but I would killed his units too. Sadly I lost half my force in my basement and I have no idea where the actual person is for the vehicle.

@Strider92 said:

@CadenceV2: Nah it was a Black Templar but it wasn't consensual on the Space Marine side. Necron would have just been sick.

Wait she raped him? I wonder how even?

@CadenceV2 said:

Their my second favorite group behind Ulthwe. Then Fallen Angels where third.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Strider1992

@daak1212 said:

@Strider92 said:

I didn't really go into that lore much (I believe it took place in Necromundis) but she subdued/seduced/manipulated the Templar using her psychic abilities and well.......we'll drop it from there lol. Weirdest piece of 40k lore I ever heard of.

@CadenceV2 said:

I don't believe so. The Salamanders have wives on their home-world. Granted they are the most human of all the chapters but all the Space Marine enhancements did was take away any form of emotion compassion, lust, empathy etc... I don't believe it altered them in that way at all. To be honest though this is part of the lore I didn't do much research on lol so I could be wrong.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daak1212

@Strider92 said:

@daak1212 said:

@Strider92 said:

I didn't really go into that lore much (I believe it took place in Necromundis) but she subdued/seduced/manipulated the Templar using her psychic abilities and well.......we'll drop it from there lol. Weirdest piece of 40k lore I ever heard of.

@CadenceV2 said:

I don't believe so. The Salamanders have wives on their home-world. Granted they are the most human of all the chapters but all the Space Marine enhancements did was take away any form of emotion compassion, lust, empathy etc... I don't believe it altered them in that way at all. To be honest though this is part of the lore I didn't do much research on lol so I could be wrong.

Out of the sheer ridiculousness of it this is now my favorite.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Strider1992

@daak1212: Yeah i'll admit its kinda funny in a ridiculous sort of way lol

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Feats?

Can't give any for Luke(need ShootingNova the Skywalker master for that) but I can list a few for Eldrad:

-Can use his psychic abilities to remove people from time (effectively rendering them immobile as time refuses to flow around them)

-Can use psychic abilities to fight one on one with a persons mind stopping any psychic abilities they may be trying to use

-Wields the (Eldar Force Weapon) that attacks your mind as well as your body when it strikes and the another powerful force weapon that

-Can predict the future years in advance. His best feat was warning the Imperium about Horus's betrayal 100 years before it occurred.

-Normal Farseer's can send multiple tanks flying with a flick of their hand. Eldrad is the strongest Eldar Farseer who has ever come into being. He was apparently on par with Magnus the Red who was able to use his TK to move planets. There are no feats to prove he is on par with Magnus though (so I suspect this is Eldar BS lol becuase it hasn't been proven) but as the strongest Farseer its safe to say his TK is very formidable.

-Farseer's wear Rune armor which is made of a pure warp energy called wraithbone. Effectively coating them in a skin tight psychic force field. Farseer's have taken lascannon rounds and rockets without a scratch. It also creates a psychic barrier preventing other psykers entering into their minds. While talented psykers can penetrate it, it takes a lot of effort and its made even more difficult when they are trying to protect themselves from the Farseers constant mental and physical attacks.

-Eldar train for war everyday of the life and before he disappeared Eldrad was 10.000 years old so after having trained for that long and fought in hundreds of wars his ability in close combat must be pretty scary.

This is nice but can he move at relativistic speeds?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By daak1212

@ShootingNova said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Feats?

This is nice but can he move at relativistic speeds?

EM Spectrum link stops drain from working. Whoops wrong match.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Crom-Cruach

The Eldar wins.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist
@ShootingNova
Eldar ae at Bullet Speed already and Farseers can Predict the best way to defeat you and at the same Time best way to Protect themsleves. They can use the Warp to Enhance there Speed Further. 

Luke like all Jedi are only fast cause they can see 2-3 second into the futur crap. Eldrad can see Years ahead. Hell know what Look can do and what the most likely froms of attack hell use. He will counter after Boosting his Bullet Speed already and then adding the Rune of Warding to protect himself while at the same Time cast Runes of Witnessing makeing any TP or TK move difficult at best. 

Eldard cannot be one shoted by Lukes Lightsaber. Same cannot be said of Luke by Eldrads Witchblade. 

Also Eldars can cast Eldritch Storm all around him and Luke is not doging Tank Blowing Lightning Bolts.  

Or Eldard can directly assault Lukes mind for a genuin KO.

Its a total Stomp for Eldard.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

@CadenceV2: You clearly know nothing about Luke.... your post has so much incorrect information I'm not even sure where to start...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist
@ShootingNova said:

@CadenceV2: You clearly know nothing about Luke.... your post has so much incorrect information I'm not even sure where to start...

lol and you clearly know nothing about Eldrad. This is where Eldrad is IMO more over the top than Luke Feats as Grand Master. You will be for SW Force and Ill be for the Warp.  
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ShootingNova

@CadenceV2: I'm researching him on my own. You underestimate Luke (all Jedi in particular) severely.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@ShootingNova said:

@CadenceV2: I'm researching him on my own. You underestimate Luke (all Jedi in particular) severely.

No I dont. I am fuzzy on the Novels for sure. Yet even on these threads I never heard Luke Crushing SDs or equivalnt feats. Not that it matters cause Abbaddons Daemon Sword Drach'nyen that RENDS Reality apart with every Swing. Yet Eldrad Witch Blade and Rune Amrour protects him.

WTH is Luke going to do with his Force or pissant LS?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Strider1992

@daak1212 said:

Out of the sheer ridiculousness of it this is now my favorite.

Its only uncommon among Eldar due to the fast they find humans physically repulsive. Dark Eldar on the other hand......go read some of their lore.......they don't really care.......

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

@CadenceV2: Yes you do. You have already lowballed Windu in a another thread and you are doing the same with the previous post in this thread. I know what you know of Luke, which is a pale shadow of what Luke can really do. I'm still taking into consideration Eldrad's feats.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokergeist

@ShootingNova: I lowball SWs? I guess since I take Games, Movies, and Clone Wars Toon as well CGI into account for the EU. Sorry I dont read the novels where all of a sudden every Jedi has Flash Speed Force. Its a little ridiculas when certain Bounty Hunters get the better of them.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ShootingNova

@CadenceV2: That's a different matter entirely. If you haven't read enough of the EU, don't make comments on that. All I know is that the fight is quite close by far, but I need to know all of Eldrad's best feats, unless its the ones ChaosMarvel posted earlier.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ShootingNova

@CadenceV2: Again from your feats list you displayed a level of ignorance. Nevertheless, he Eldrad isn't stomping if those are his best feats.

Also, if Eldrad can move at relativistic speeds or near-relativistic speeds, let me know.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JediWaffles

@CadenceV2 said:

@ShootingNova: I lowball SWs? I guess since I take Games, Movies, and Clone Wars Toon as well CGI into account for the EU. Sorry I dont read the novels where all of a sudden every Jedi has Flash Speed Force. Its a little ridiculas when certain Bounty Hunters get the better of them.

Gotta agree with here, because you are severely underestimating Luke. Ulthran is a BEAST, don't get me wrong, but for me, the deciding factor here is speed. Luke moves at near relativistic speeds, which i don't think Eldrad can match up to.

Another point is the fact you mentioned about Eldar precog. You mentioned Eldrad could see years into the future, thereby predicting Luke's every move, whereas Luke only sees a couple of seconds into the future. While you are, in a sense, correct, the Eldar's precog doesn't extend into specific, minute details such as this. If it did, heck, the Eldar would completely wreck the 40k universe and not get half-eaten by the Tyranids. Ulthran's seeing into the future isn't keeping him a step ahead of Luke here.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles: Thanks.

He got some things wrong:

Luke has seen years into the past and future, including thousands of years.

Luke moves at near-relativistic speeds. I have seen nothing to show that Eldrad does that.

Luke's telepathy is on par with a being who mind-wiped twenty billion beings effortlessly and dominates the minds of those with telepathic resistance with virtually no effort.

If Luke achieves Oneness, he would win, whether by a large margin or not I cannot say.