WW wins in a stomp actually.

Jmarshmallow

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Furinji is the only one that stands a chance here and he actually might win. He's much faster and his Ryuusui Seikuken would keep her from being able to touch him. This would be a good fight but Idk and think it could go either way but I'll say Furinji 5.5/10.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Wonder Woman is faster than him by a quite a margin. And his punches wont hurt her. His barely a class 30 tonner. Wonder Woman is a million tonner at base

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: I thought this was New 52 WW. I have not seen New 52 WW be anywhere close to 1 mil tons, I think lifting a fan was the most I remember, though I don't follow her that closely so feel free to prove me wrong. Regardless though his seikuken redirects and amplifies ones own attack power so she would in essence be beating herself up if she used all that strength.

Also as far as speed the best combat speed we've seen from her is deflecting bullet in new 52. Furinji had kicked I fast camera's slowed to 1/1000 normal speed couldn't see his kick. Also he's been shown to move one hand so fast he can perform 2 handed techniques with just the one looking and acting like 2.

I think Furinji has faster combat speed and combining that with seikuken would make him pretty hard to beat. That not even to mention his other special 108 techniques he has not shown yet.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: ...blocking bullets is not the fastest speed feat for new 52 wonder woman...

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: That's just what I remember from her combat speed but like I said I don't follow her super close. If you can show me she can move faster than being able to move so fast her body appears as two while still being able to control both independently I'll believe she can break the Seikuken and win more than 50%

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder woman but it should be a good fight

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: im watching a movie. But from the top of my head:

Shes moved so fast she looked like she disappeared to humans.

Shes blocked 6 miniguns worth of bullets at the same time. Thats like 400 rounds per second.

Shes reacted to and blocked omega beams.

Shes speed blitzed super doom, knocked him down, and tied him up before he could react and stop her.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In skill Superman stomps. If thats what you were trying to set up as a battle.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: elder moves so fast that he can run somewhere, do something, and come back before even master class fighters know he moved

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman is the best fighter in the JL…. her strength can't be used against her because her strength is devine from the Gods.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels: the ryussi Sekkuin lets him fight faster and stronger opponents so it really doesn't matter

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: im not familiar with anything related to wonder womans opponent here. So i dont know if master class fighters are supposed to be impressive when compared to wonder woman or not.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: Don't worry, it's a stomp. Slower weaker people without magical swords have broken through Ryussui Sekikuin.

Honestly, that thread should be locked.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: master class are the most powerfull characters in the manga besides hayato himself one of the weaker ones can beat armies. Hayato himself flipped a tank way into the air.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: flipping a tank is nothing to wonder woman. Just saying.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: i know i was just saying

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Off the top of my head I can remember:

Strength: Helped Superman and lifted an aircraft carrier and pushed it against tidal waves. Physically over powered Supergirl (first she used her skill and experience to tie her up, then Supergirl broke free and Diana KO'd her). Lifted a satellite and pushed it against all the force of an amped Supermans heat vision. In god-mode wrestled Superdoom to a stand still.

Speed: Speed blitzed Superdoom from earth to outer space before he could react (he can fly faster than light, yet couldn't react to her). Defeated an amped Killer croc and looked like there were 10 of her tying him up. Faster than human sight. Speed blitzed Brainiacs machines and looked like a blur. Blocked omega beams which Superman couldn't outfly.

Skill: Diana was trained by Ares, former god of war. 2v1 against Zod and Faora and had the advantage. There are more but I cant remember.

Durability: Tanked a nuke after being beaten by a sundipped Zod and Faora to the point where both her and Superman were too weak to fly alone. imagine if she was normal level when the nuke blew. Tanked a hundred blows from the two Kryptonians and barely had bruises.

More powers: As a god and the new god of war, Diana can, summon lightning, throw fire bolts, create any weapon from thin air, freeze her enemies just by screaming, control any soldier via mind control, heals so fast even Superman was surprised, Superbreath.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure about how New 52 Wonder Woman would do since I haven't been following her, pre would stomp.

Based on what I've been seeing, this would probably a bad fight between the Elder and New 52 Diana. The Elder may be a boss in his own books but not with DC's New 52

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Hayato is a beast but he or no one else in HSDK will be messing with people like WW.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: Ok, sounds like Furinji is going to lose then