Elder Predator vs Batgirl

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

This is an Elder Predator versus Batgirl in an H2H fight in the streets of Gotham city . The predator only has his standard wristblades and batgirl has her standard equipment .

IMPORTANT : This is an Elder predator , not one of the unexperianced kids from the first two predator movies , so please do not even bother with the Glover and Arnie excuses . You cannot base the performance of an entire race of intergalactic hunters on two showings from an 1980s movie OK ! And incase you never knew those first two predators from the first movies were young and inexperianced and on their first hunt so please dont get them confused with and Elder which = well over 1000 years of hunting ,

Thanks for your time : )

VS

P.S my vote  goes for the Elder for obvious reasons , but dont let that stop you from debating .

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rei-Kai

That Cassy, Barbera or who as Batgirl? But it may not matter. An Elder that still hunts is insane. They're not as strong as when they were younger, but their skills are crazy.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

That appears to be Cassie.

EDIT: No, wait, that's Helena, the Huntress. She may be as good as Babs, but she a lot worse than Cassandra.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yaujtapool
Rei-Kai said:
"That Cassy, Barbera or who as Batgirl? But it may not matter. An Elder that still hunts is insane. They're not as strong as when they were younger, but their skills are crazy."

To make it a challange its Cassy , but im still with the pred .

He probably knows more martial arts than her anyway .
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtPhantom
Yaujtapool said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"That Cassy, Barbera or who as Batgirl? But it may not matter. An Elder that still hunts is insane. They're not as strong as when they were younger, but their skills are crazy."
To make it a challange its Cassy , but im still with the pred .He probably knows more martial arts than her anyway ."
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Chances are, when you live in some culture and you specialize in a sort of work, you probably only know a handful of martial arts. He lived for a thousand years, but he had other things to do. He probably specialzed in the martial arts practiced by his tribe or whatever, I doubt he went to other cultures and learned their arts as well.

But the quantity of martial arts is not important here, quality is, and I know very little about the big bad predator to make a judgement.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yaujtapool
AtPhantom said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Rei-Kai said:
To make it a challange its Cassy , but im still with the pred .He probably knows more martial arts than her anyway ."
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Chances are, when you live in some culture and you specialize in a sort of work, you probably only know a handful of martial arts. He lived for a thousand years, but he had other things to do. He probably specialzed in the martial arts practiced by his tribe or whatever, I doubt he went to other cultures and learned their arts as well.But the quantity of martial arts is not important here, quality is, and I know very little about the big bad predator to make a judgement. "
I would have to correct you there , it has been shown before in predator graphic novels that they have learnt martial arts from humans , as one elder was a master samurai and carried the blade of the defeated samurai master around with him . It could even be theorized that they taught humans martial arts due to them having come to the earth in the very early years and pretty much taught humans everything , so why not martial arts ? And since their culture is based on close combat and the hunt they would be expected to have a superior fighting style to that of humans or at least a more deadly style . In a certain predator comic it even showed a female warriors trophy wall which included what clearly looked like wolverines claws and mask but i cannot be too certain about that .
You then add on 1000s of years of hunting experiance and youve got yourself a real hunter .
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rei-Kai

The Martial arts of the Yautja is limited in its type, but its versatility is unparalleled. Cassy definitely knows more styles, but that doesn't matter against someone whose been a master of his peoples for centuries. As observed in the novels human martial arts doesn't even compare with the complexity and fluidity of the Yautja's form of combat.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Akwa

Besides, you're forgetting the Predator's weapons.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yaujtapool
Akwa said:
"Besides, you're forgetting the Predator's weapons. "
His only using his wristblades , if he had his weapons it would be overkill .
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AtPhantom

Cool, I guess the predator wins.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mira

Predator

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Yaujtapool
AtPhantom said:
"Cool, I guess the predator wins."

mira said:
"Predator"
Well from the looks of it the predator wins .
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Elder Predator got this. The Elder Predator will probably want to end things quick. The Elder Predator has a cloaking device that can make him invisible. I know the other Predators invisibility isn't that good, but Elder Predators were not seen in Predator 2. This is proof that there cloaking device is superior to a Normal Predator. The Elder Predator is stronger and more durable. It will kill Cassie with it's claws.