• 137 results
JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By JackKnight

@piehole: @chibi_cute: I'm sorry but I don't care what you say, you can't be more powerful then the Supreme being AKA GOD!!!!!!!!! (Unless, you're Chuck Norris, Squirrel girl or a high tier toonforce user i.e. Bugs Bunny LOL!)

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By _Cerberus_

@piehole said:

@_cerberus_: Well I think his Base or 2nd form was so big that if he collided with a universe it would just explode. His 3rd form is multiversal+ and I'm pretty sure his size is immeasurable, he is capable of summoning infinite multiversal/universal versions of his 2nd form of any kind (See my giant wall of text above)

But can't it get speed blitzed before the being can react?

(is it a mecha controlled by some one or a sentient mecha?)

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough but I'll go with GEB.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PieHole

@_cerberus_: @jackknight: Jack Demonbane has his own Eroge!!! (fapfap.....) And Cerberus I'm pretty sure it won't be getting speed blitzed any time soon, its pretty hard to explain but being as big as universes/multiverses just means especially if you can see them moving normally at that size its probably more than 1lotsofzerosquintillionquintillion times more than the speed of light. I'm pretty sure EGD is piloted by Elder God versions of humans well that and they're no longer humans but I'm also sure that it can pilot itself.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By JackKnight

@piehole said:

@_cerberus_: @jackknight: Jack Demonbane has his own Eroge!!! (fapfap.....) And Cerberus I'm pretty sure it won't be getting speed blitzed any time soon, its pretty hard to explain but being as big as universes/multiverses just means especially if you can see them moving normally at that size its probably more than 1lotsofzerosquintillionquintillion times more than the speed of light. I'm pretty sure EGD is piloted by Elder God versions of humans well that and they're no longer humans but I'm also sure that it can pilot itself.

I don't care if Demonbane has his own Eroge or that EGD is piloted by Elder God versions of humans!

You still can't be more powerful then guys like TOAA & the Presence, etc!!!!!!!!!!!

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Squirrel Girl stomps them both. spitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespite

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By JackKnight

@piehole said:

@jackknight: Squirrel Girl stomps them both. spitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespitespite

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

stomp

No Caption Provided

I already said that "you can't be more powerful then the Supreme being AKA GOD!!!!!!!!! (Unless, you're Chuck Norris, Squirrel girl or a high tier toonforce user i.e. Bugs Bunny LOL!)" so did you really had to mention Squirrel Girl?

Anyways

No Caption Provided

This guy would curbstomp Squirrel Girl while also head locking Elder God Demonbane!

And if he can't do it then this guy can!!!!!

No Caption Provided

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PieHole

@jackknight: I didn't want to be labeled as a troll ;( I did all this for you my love!!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By JackKnight

Anyways I'm going with GEB here.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole: @chibi_cute: I'm sorry but I don't care what you say, you can't be more powerful then the Supreme being AKA GOD!!!!!!!!! (Unless, you're Chuck Norris, Squirrel girl or a high tier toonforce user i.e. Bugs Bunny LOL!)

EGD IS GOD. The only thing more powerful is Chucknorris. toaa presence and demonbane are just his pets.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

EGD IS GOD. The only thing more powerful is Chucknorris. toaa presence and demonbane are just his pets.

OK! THAT I AGREE WITH! XD

Don't forget about guys like Squirrel Girl and Bugs Bunny ;)

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By russellmania77

i heard the GEB's power is ultimate

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@rolldestroyer: The fact the Presence isn't Omnipotent in DC and Source is stated as being higher.DC's entire cosmic hierarchy system is a quagmire of BS, and the Spectre is their whipping boy.

I agree that the DC cosmology is a big huge mess.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Scoop316

The Great Evil Beast wins handily.

Also, nothing in fiction can be omniversal.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Demonbane wins Handily.

Also, nothing in fiction can be omniversal.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By primebonnick

bump sorry to intrude but anything that scares lucifer morningstar has to get my vote. So i pick GEB, but demonbane is insane though damn that thing i would love to see it in the marvel of DC realm and see who could really stop it.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB

Avatar image for supermanprime387
supermanprime387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole: when was this look physically demo bane can't touch the great evil beast if he's just darkness u and grab darkness and also he almost omnipotent so he has almost unlimited power he doesn't even jab to touch demon bane

Avatar image for supermanprime387
supermanprime387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By supermanprime387
jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanprime387: *facepalm* And a "gas" (Since when is GEB a gas?) can hurt metal piloted by Elder god humans? INTERESTING......

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By VinoVash1234

@reikai said:

@jackknight: Same difference. It's the same argument of who is more omnipotent than whom. In the end, I'll bring it down to character.

Great Evil Beast is a boring concept and a poorly designed character thrown together just to pad DC's list of cosmics. Demonbane and it's primary protagonists, Daijuuji Kurou and Al-Azif, are incredible characters with great personality, combining various elements and various emotions into an incredible story laced with deep sadness, explosive laughter, burning rage and tender eroticism.

Dues ex Machina Demonabe is purely awesome, while GEB is as bland and tasteless as Regular Cheerios.

Disagreed..........the whole demonbane verse is boring, and terrible in terms of character development and the emotions being portrayed......its your traditional power fest, with heavy amounts of fetish and fan service, with an attempted story complexity added in at the last minute, and a mecha which can do everything, and nothing is impossible to it, but yet it couldnt prevent the deaths of certain characters or restore them......the mech demonbane is heavily inconsistent in terms of power and takes an arc to reach a villain it could destroy with a look?

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@reikai said:

@jackknight: Same difference. It's the same argument of who is more omnipotent than whom. In the end, I'll bring it down to character.

Great Evil Beast is a boring concept and a poorly designed character thrown together just to pad DC's list of cosmics. Demonbane and it's primary protagonists, Daijuuji Kurou and Al-Azif, are incredible characters with great personality, combining various elements and various emotions into an incredible story laced with deep sadness, explosive laughter, burning rage and tender eroticism.

Dues ex Machina Demonabe is purely awesome, while GEB is as bland and tasteless as Regular Cheerios.

Disagreed..........the whole demonbane verse is boring, and terrible in terms of character development and the emotions being portrayed......its your traditional power fest, with heavy amounts of fetish and fan service, with an attempted story complexity added in at the last minute, and a mecha which can do everything, and nothing is impossible to it, but yet it couldnt prevent the deaths of certain characters or restore them......the mech demonbane is heavily inconsistent in terms of power and takes an arc to reach a villain it could destroy with a look?

Don't sweat it. It is obvious that he is blind fanboy who jerks off to Demonbane. And btw him saying Great Evil Beast is a boring concept really shows his incapability to understand such a complex and thought provoking yet transcendental concept or story element.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: The visual novel is much worse when you realize al azif is making statements like "for my master" "ill do anything for my master" and other disgusting quotes.....................GEB is one of the most complex characters ive come across and i love that, just the fact that he tried comparing a masterpiece to a verse full of hideous characters/devlopments, story and aim proves his fanboyism

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#80  Edited By BEYONDERGOD

GEB is Omni......people who says EGDB is slow.......

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great Evil Beast=Omnipotent

Elder God Demonbane=Nigh-Omnipotent

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: Can you even have two omnipotents in the same verse?

No but the fact elder god demonbane is not a omni this is a fight Great Evil Beast takes without a thought.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@beyondergod: No, no good sir. Only Batgod is omnipotent.

That aside, GEB wins.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And again people bumping $hit with ignorant statements. Demonbane already won. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane lost due to both feats and lack of logical statements....

Great Evil Beast wins by feats and logical statements

Great Evil Beast=Omnipotent

Elder god demonbane=Nigh-Omnipotent

Deal with it!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: That's not logic. That's pure speculated BS. GEB isn't omnipotent. Never has been, never will be, and hasn't done anything more than what the likes of Nyarlathotep does every day. The likes of which EGD spanks effortlessly.

At the end of the day, GEB is just a baby that's been shaken. That's all it comes down to.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane didn't seal a omnipotent being.....

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This battle is at best a stalemate.

Demonbane is essentially like it's universes's version GEB but in reverse.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB for the win.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB ftw. Demonbane visual novel was the worse thing I ever read.

Avatar image for thebeyonderomnipotent
TheBeyonderOmnipotent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great Evil Beast solos

Avatar image for thebeyonderomnipotent
TheBeyonderOmnipotent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Spambot

@rolldestroyer:

@rolldestroyer said:

@reikai said:

@rolldestroyer: Marvel is more clear cut. TOAA is above LT, LT is above most everyone else, sans HotU wielder and PR-Beyonder.

we also have protege, and scathan, a celestial whom supposedly are the creations of eternity, LT>eternity. And i could go on to point out other contradictions.

I don't think its ever been stated or even inferred that the Celestials were created by Eternity. Their origins have always been left pretty vague and ambiguous.They likely predate the current universe and their role within it has generally been to both create and destroy life on a planetary scale while possibly only taking orders from the Fulcrum.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GEB

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where is pern trolling when he is needed?

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB