Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Egon vs. Deadman (4 votes)

Egon (Harold Ramis from Ghostbusters) 75%
Deadman 0%
They somehow team up for some unknown reason because hey, they're both good guys. 25%

In memoriam of the late and hilarious Harold Ramis I decided to throw his character Egon into a battle but couldn't decide who he should battle. Deadman's the first I came up with since obviously you put a ghost up against a ghostbuster.

Here's the scenario. Egon's hanging out at Ghostbuster HQ when he get's a call about a ghost in a gym. He grabs all his gear and heads out alone, as the other guys are on a mission. When he shows up he finds Deadman doing some gym workout type stuff. A battle ensues.....

Does Egon, the smartest of the Ghostbusters have what it takes to cap. Deadman? Does Deadman win this? Or as a third option, does Deadman talk Egon into helping him defeat somebody or accomplish something extraordinary?

• 
ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Egon will try to reason with him at first. Deadman gets irritated that some schmuck is interrupting his workout and telling him to leave the gym so he tries to take over Egon's body to teach him a lesson. Egon has some kind of anti-ghost field set up though and it repels him. Egon tries to take him down but one proton pack isn't powerful enough. Deadman eventually talks his way out of it.

Ultimately, Deadman replaces Slimer as the team's mascot. Slimer sucks.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump this fight.... if only because it involves guys you don't always see. Also for those that don't know Harold Ramis was not only Egon, but he was one of the lead writers for Ghostbusters, Meatballs, Stripes, and Groundhog Day. Stripes in particular, if you've never seen it is absolutely hilarious. Well worth a watch on Netflix.