#1 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
Unicron's going around doing his planet eating thing when one of them fights back.
caption

Author's note: Again, Unicron's size varies greatly, (I know his page says he's the size of Saturn but I don't think that's official) even more than Metroplex, so please imagine they are around the same size.
#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

unicron transforms into a robot and uses all of his weapons to gain the upper hand but then galactus shows up and eats them both.

#3 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Galactus must be one sneaky sunnuvab!tch then.

#4 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"
caption
Unicron's going around doing his planet eating thing when one of them fights back.
caption

Author's note: Again, Unicron's size varies greatly, (I know his page says he's the size of Saturn but I don't think that's official) even more than Metroplex, so please imagine they are around the same size.
"

I don't think Ego stands a chance. There are 2 versions of Unicron. Cartoon and Comic. The Comic Unicron (Also applies to cartoon to some extent) is the God of Chaos. He was one of the two Gods that created the entire Transformer Universe.


#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol sure, he drops outta hyper space on them!  but i dont know enough about unicron to pick the winner. 

#6 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego loses pretty badly. Unicron eats the bloody universe wheres galactus eats only planets....see the point? lol he eats anything. Planets included. 

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Unicron should win this fight
#8 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Super-Buster said:
"
caption
Unicron's going around doing his planet eating thing when one of them fights back.
caption

Author's note: Again, Unicron's size varies greatly, (I know his page says he's the size of Saturn but I don't think that's official) even more than Metroplex, so please imagine they are around the same size.
"

I don't think Ego stands a chance. There are 2 versions of Unicron. Cartoon and Comic. The Comic Unicron (Also applies to cartoon to some extent) is the God of Chaos. He was one of the two Gods that created the entire Transformer Universe.


"
I will grant I have never read the Transformer's Comics - so on that respect I do not know Unicron's abilities.  But, from the cartoon/movie stand point Ego is Unicron's pimp daddy.

Unicron, was one of the two gods?!? that created the Transformer's Universe (must be from the comic) as Unicron was created by a carbon-based scientist in the cartoon.  Ego is on par with the Celesitals and other cosmic entites in the Marvel Universe.

Unicron easts the bloody universe?!?  Ok, one damn plantet at a time, just like Galactus - no big whoop there.  Ohh, and let's remember something - Unicron's power fluctuates depending on how much/recently he has feed - Ego does not.

I say Ego ftw.  He has too much raw power and esaily destroy a planet sized body if he so desired and at a long range away.
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

actually he isn't like galactus wheres he feeds to get stronger. Unicron just eats because it is in his nature to consume everything in the universe. Not planet after planet but the actual universe. Ego is on par with a celesitals, whoop de do. Unicron could give one of the celestials a spanking. Unicron ftw

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"actually he isn't like galactus wheres he feeds to get stronger. Unicron just eats because it is in his nature to consume everything in the universe. Not planet after planet but the actual universe. Ego is on par with a celesitals, whoop de do. Unicron could give one of the celestials a spanking. Unicron ftw"
Mhmmmm.... indeed sir
#11 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"actually he isn't like galactus wheres he feeds to get stronger. Unicron just eats because it is in his nature to consume everything in the universe. Not planet after planet but the actual universe. Ego is on par with a celesitals, whoop de do. Unicron could give one of the celestials a spanking. Unicron ftw"
Unicron is beneath the notice of the Celestials - unless he ate a planet they had an experiment on.  A Celestial can wipe out galaxies wholesale, cause suns to go nova, rearrange matter on solar system scale.  Unicron has energy blasts (weak in comparison), Faster than light travel (so what), and can change into a big robot (no biggie there).  The celestials manipulate energy on an epic scale that Unicron can not even comprehend and they are far more knowledgable about the universe as a whole - being on of the very first races of the universe.
#12 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got three words to say. Autobot Creation Matrix. Nothing and i mean absolutely nothing could destroy Unicron without using the "Autobot Creation Matrix". It can't be opened by anyone who is not an Autobot, which means EGO has no defense. Oh and btw, to Unicron, Ego is simply food that talks.

#13 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"I just got three words to say. Autobot Creation Matrix. Nothing and i mean absolutely nothing could destroy Unicron without using the "Autobot Creation Matrix". It can't be opened by anyone who is not an Autobot, which means EGO has no defense. Oh and btw, to Unicron, Ego is simply food that talks."
You wish.  There are things that can beat Unicron, it's that the only thing in his universe that can is the Martix.  Outside of his universe he's scrap metal.
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron is an Elder, entropic anthropomorphic representation of Chaos that is said to exist solely to consume all of reality to bring it collapsing down on itself in total destruction. Ergo his age is potetnially tens, hundreds of billions or even TRILLIONS of years old. Yea...he wins. 

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic unicron is a reality warper.  Cartoon Unicron is just a robot.   comic unicron infects a universe with some sort of cosmic chaos virus that causes any universe infected to turn into silly putty, then into nothingness.   He only eats planets for more material if I remember right.    The Cartoon one, just eats planets for no reason apparantly. 

#16 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Comic unicron is a reality warper.  Cartoon Unicron is just a robot.   comic unicron infects a universe with some sort of cosmic chaos virus that causes any universe infected to turn into silly putty, then into nothingness.   He only eats planets for more material if I remember right.    The Cartoon one, just eats planets for no reason apparantly. "
Unicron and his counter part Ultraplex I think it's name was are considered to be the Yin & Yang of the entire Transformer Universe. Order & Chaos. Two original Gods of Balance. There's no way Ego can win.

#17 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I started this thread.

#18 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Unicron is an Elder, entropic anthropomorphic representation of Chaos that is said to exist solely to consume all of reality to bring it collapsing down on itself in total destruction. Ergo his age is potetnially tens, hundreds of billions or even TRILLIONS of years old. Yea...he wins. "
No, because the carbon based scientist that created him is not immortal (Cartoon).  If your talking about the comics (which I am beginning to read and do not like) In his original form sure he was big and bad - in his current form he's considerably weaker.  Also, he's going to consume the universe one planet at a time - so what there are beings in marvel universe that can wipe out and create galaxies or better in the blink of an eye.  BTW a trillion year old universe would be suffering from heat death or collapsing back into a big bang (depending on it's total mass).
#19 Posted by BeastOfPrey (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon Unicron Cannot win this, However Comic Unicron can easily win this, Ego can't fight with one of the things that keeps order in the Transformer universe.

#20 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
BeastOfPrey said:
"Cartoon Unicron Cannot win this, However Comic Unicron can easily win this, Ego can't fight with one of the things that keeps order in the Transformer universe."
He doesn't keep order - he only causes chaos (or supposed to).  Ego is on par with the CELESTIALS.  EGO stil wins.  The transformers universe does not compar in power to the Marvel universe.
#21 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2786 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Unicron stomps, while Ego gets a giant screw wrench and takes cartoon Unicron apart.

#22 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2854 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron

#23 Posted by cliffrice (1014 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon unicron eats planets to fuel himself during the opening of the transformers movie he creeps on a planet depowered. after he eats it he visibly lights up with new power.

#24 Posted by nickthedevil (11634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Comic Unicron stomps, while Ego gets a giant screw wrench and takes cartoon Unicron apart.

matters what cartoon you are speaking of....

80's Cartoon Unicron tanked a planet busting explosion, while it was inside of him.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Unicron should win this fight