caption
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Ego loses badly. You can't even watch this fight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"Ego loses badly. You can't even watch this fight."
LMMFAO... I though Ego at full power was like Galactus level
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
LMMFAO... I though Ego at full power was like Galactus level"
Yeah he is. But he's a planet. In dc when your a planet that lives you'd probably be like anti monitor. In marvel when your a planet that lives we have people that can actually destroy planets lol. Morg controls rock and crap. Ego is rock and crap.

Terrax can destroy and entire planet with a swipe of that thing. Even though for some odd reason he lost to sentry.

Thanos I think scares ego. Either way ego can't do much here. Thor destroyed him, beta ray bill nearly desrtoyed him, gladiator as well, silver surfer. Ego just can't deal with the smaller beings.
Avatar image for the_dark_knight_
The Dark Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Dark Knight

Thanus rains. he has the ininity guantlet.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
The Dark Knight said:
"Thanus rains. he has the ininity guantlet."
Thanos no longer has the Infinity Gauntlet
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
Yeah he is. But he's a planet. In dc when your a planet that lives you'd probably be like anti monitor. In marvel when your a planet that lives we have people that can actually destroy planets lol.
"
You don't think there is anyone in DC who can destroy planets?
Beyondevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Beyondevil

I think any one of the three would beat Ego. I dont think Ego has ever won...has he? Also the Fantastic four beat him

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeSAW
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
LMMFAO... I though Ego at full power was like Galactus level"
Yeah he is. But he's a planet. In dc when your a planet that lives you'd probably be like anti monitor. In marvel when your a planet that lives we have people that can actually destroy planets lol. Morg controls rock and crap. Ego is rock and crap.

Terrax can destroy and entire planet with a swipe of that thing. Even though for some odd reason he lost to sentry.

Thanos I think scares ego. Either way ego can't do much here. Thor destroyed him, beta ray bill nearly desrtoyed him, gladiator as well, silver surfer. Ego just can't deal with the smaller beings.
"
Silver Surfer almost beat Ego by himself.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Thats Sad... how can someone who has power near Galactus have such low showings on a regular basis ? 
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Glorious

gladiator nearly killed ego... but silver surfer stepped in

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"gladiator nearly killed ego... but silver surfer stepped in"
Ego was supposedly in a weak state when Galactus fought him though
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
Ego was supposedly in a weak state when Galactus fought him though"
couldnt be bec. he donated his power to SS so SS would stop Gladiator, and that was after gladiator gave him a beating
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
couldnt be bec. he donated his power to SS so SS would stop Gladiator, and that was after gladiator gave him a beating"
And why couldnt he had been in a weak state when he did a power transfer ? Just because he was weaken doesnt mean he had no power at all...
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Glorious
King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
couldnt be bec. he donated his power to SS so SS would stop Gladiator, and that was after gladiator gave him a beating"
And why couldnt he had been in a weak state when he did a power transfer ? Just because he was weaken doesnt mean he had no power at all..."
but if he was already weakened before he fought gladiator, then gladiator was kicking his butt, which would cause him to be weakened further, where would he get enough power to give to SS and still retain enough to sustain life... but i could be wrong lolsz
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
"King Saturn said:
"Kadaj said:
And why couldnt he had been in a weak state when he did a power transfer ? Just because he was weaken doesnt mean he had no power at all..."
but if he was already weakened before he fought gladiator, then gladiator was kicking his butt, which would cause him to be weakened further, where would he get enough power to give to SS and still retain enough to sustain life... but i could be wrong lolsz"
Who Knows... I havent read anything on Ego in years

LOL
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ego

a fully feed ego could be all of these guys. i hope you guys know ego is a godly being of the marvel universe.

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bart Simpson
One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
Yeah he is. But he's a planet. In dc when your a planet that lives you'd probably be like anti monitor. In marvel when your a planet that lives we have people that can actually destroy planets lol.
"
"

King Saturn
said:
"Thats Sad... how can someone who has power near Galactus have such low showings on a regular basis ? "

That's one problem I always have with Marvel. They have a horrible portrayal of higher beings. The only ones I can think of that are portrayed properly are the Celestials and Phoenix Force. The rest I'm not so certain of. They're always losing and getting beaten up by lesser beings. I could understand playing the triumphing over adversity angle, but Marvel's gone overboard with it to the point that their making their cosmic roster look like a bunch of pathetic morons. Which is a shame since some of them I think are pretty cool. At times they're even knocking on the door of Earth's heroes to request their aid. What the hell?! Shouldn't it be the other way around? These beings should be able to beat the lesser characters like ants. Think about it. Earth spawned people with incredible powers, if Earth was a living planet it would be ridiculously overpowered.

Now in DC we have a being similar to Ego, it was Solar the living star from DC One Million. From what I've heard that character was able to lay the law down on the DC 1 Million heroes and the Superman dynasty which included Kal Kent. It took the powerful Superman Prime at the end to finally kill Solar. Now that's how hard it should be to defeat living power that's been around for eons. Not get a severe beatdown by people like Superman and Thor. Most other franchises, heck even things people don't take seriously like Disney, Simpsons and Family Guy would probably have a being on Ego's level flick Thanos, Morg and Terrax away to show how insigificant those guys are. There should be a sign somewhere saying if characters from all places want to know how it's like to beat a higher up being, go to Marvel. End of rant.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Light
Bart Simpson said:
"One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
"
"

King Saturn
said:
"Thats Sad... how can someone who has power near Galactus have such low showings on a regular basis ? "

That's one problem I always have with Marvel. They have a horrible portrayal of higher beings. The only ones I can think of that are portrayed properly are the Celestials and Phoenix Force. The rest I'm not so certain of. They're always losing and getting beaten up by lesser beings. I could understand playing the triumphing over adversity angle, but Marvel's gone overboard with it to the point that their making their cosmic roster look like a bunch of pathetic morons. Which is a shame since some of them I think are pretty cool. At times they're even knocking on the door of Earth's heroes to request their aid. What the hell?! Shouldn't it be the other way around? These beings should be able to beat the lesser characters like ants. Think about it. Earth spawned people with incredible powers, if Earth was a living planet it would be ridiculously overpowered.

Now in DC we have a being similar to Ego, it was Solar the living star from DC One Million. From what I've heard that character was able to lay the law down on the DC 1 Million heroes and the Superman dynasty which included Kal Kent. It took the powerful Superman Prime at the end to finally kill Solar. Now that's how hard it should be to defeat living power that's been around for eons. Not get a severe beatdown by people like Superman and Thor. Most other franchises, heck even things people don't take seriously like Disney, Simpsons and Family Guy would probably have a being on Ego's level flick Thanos, Morg and Terrax away to show how insigificant those guys are. There should be a sign somewhere saying if characters from all places want to know how it's like to beat a higher up being, go to Marvel. End of rant.

"
nice but with the power that cosmic entities have if they won it couldnt be just a normal victory... it would be the complete end of the marvel multiverse all the heroes and villains would be gone and marvel would have to stop writing... and i know we all dont want that ;-)
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SeSAW
Ego said:
"a fully feed ego could be all of these guys. i hope you guys know ego is a godly being of the marvel universe."

No hes not Ego has never proved and I don't remeber him ever being stated to be that powerful, there are many of Galactus hearlds that could destroy Ego.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

Wow. I was sure that Ego can stomp them :-O
Ego fought with Galactus and Galactus against team 2 is curbstomp.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"Ego said:
"a fully feed ego could be all of these guys. i hope you guys know ego is a godly being of the marvel universe."

No hes not Ego has never proved and I don't remeber him ever being stated to be that powerful, there are many of Galactus hearlds that could destroy Ego."

Ego is hugely powerful and at the peak of his powers, his might dwarfs that of any herald.
Ego has unfortunately had several poor showings but at the same time some of his earlier appearances showed his potential.

Here's a quote on Ego from a Marvel handbook,

"Diameter: 4165 miles

Strength Level: Ego can create humanoid beings from its own substance who share in its consciousness and who can possess "Class 100" strength and thus can lift over 100 tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: The living planet Ego has been called a "bioverse." Every part of its substance, including its atmosphere, is "alive" inasmuch as it is animated and controlled by the consciousness of Ego. The exact composition of Ego is unknown, but much of the planet's surface, at least, seems to be composed of organic molecules. The planet possesses various internal features which have analogues to parts of living Earth-based organisms. For example, its interior contains tunnels which have been compared to arteries, and the center of Ego's consciousness resides in a brain-like organ deep below its surface. Ego can absorb humanoid-sized living beings into itself and "digest" them in internal areas similar to an Earth beings stomach, using its own analogues to digestive fluids. Just as an Earth organism creates one-celled antibodies to attack foreign substances in its bloodstream, Ego creates humanoid sized anti-body like beings from itself to attack intruders on or beneath its surface. In its encounters with humanoids, Ego has caused the "antibodies" to take semi humanoid form.

Ego generates vast psionic energies which, at their peak, rival those of Galactus. If Ego depletes its energy below a level that it can replenish by itself, it can help renew its energy stories by tapping outside sources, like stars, or absorbing the life forces of large numbers of living beings. At full strength Ego can use its psionic energy to obliterate starships. Ego can also control its own substance psychically. Thus Ego can transform its own surface to resemble a gigantic face, to reach out into space with gigantic tendrils, or to become an idyllic world resembling the most beautiful areas of Earth. Ego can create humanoid beings with great powers out of its own surface and, it claims, command them across interstellar distances. Ego communicates with other beings telepathically.

Ego has used Its great psionic powers to command the immensely powerful sidereal propulsion unit installed at its south pole by Galactus. The unit can propel Ego in and out of hyperspace at vast speeds, and apparently has virtually inexhaustible power. "

The attack range of  Ego's powers is on a planetary distance scale. He has launched attacks at Galactus from tens of thousands of miles distance and the potency of the attacks was enough to achieve a standoff with Galactus.
No herald, or group of herlads, can accomplish that feat.
Although Terrax has the ability to control planetary masses of up to 100 miles in diameter, I don't think this control will overcome Ego's own ability to manipulate his 'body'.
Also although Terrax has been shown to 'cut' a planet in half, this was a stationary target without massive energy manipulative psionic powers.
Terrax would not even get close enough to attack Ego as Ego has the greater range on his attacks.
Don't forget that Ego has rebuilt his form (after it was plunged in to the Sun) by using it's psionic powers to draw energy from the Sun to fuel it's regeneration.
If a power source is available (like a sun) Ego might be able to recover it's form even if Terrax got to use this attack form.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By MasterKungFu

ego

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ego he beat galactus this isn't even fair.

Batman-13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notaidiotidoit: H

Here below is a quote from Killemall detailing Ego's showings, based on the information below I doubt he could beat the team.

Just to add credibility, Thor was able to stun Ego with his thermoblast so bad that Ego felt humilated and admitted defeat (Thor #133). Mangog was clearly said to have been a greater threat than Ego, who was defeated by Odin (Thor # 155), Fantastic Four defeated Ego sending him to the sun which nearly killed Ego (Fantastic Four # 235), Beta Ray Bill defeated Ego twice during the same issue (Thor Annual #16) , World mind took over Ego and Nova Prime lobotomized him (Nova Vol 4 # 25).

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mr-luxcipher

@notaidiotidoit: @batman-13: A fight between Thanos and Ego already happened.

Twice.

Ego couldn't take him.

So Ego tries another tact.

Works out even worse than before.

And just to elaborate; Ego's core is sufficient to the task of processing "dozens of stars".

No Caption Provided

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-luxcipher:

Thats Sad... how can someone who has power near Galactus have such low showings on a regular basis ?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should win without much trouble. Hell, even Thor could hurt Ego.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos alone is enough