#1 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Here is a Good Ego battle... who wins in a fight between Ego and Imperiex in a random encounter...

caption

caption

#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm... Imperiex claims to have destroyed the previous universe, but from what I've seen, I'm not impressed.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Hm... Imperiex claims to have destroyed the previous universe, but from what I've seen, I'm not impressed."
Ha Ha Ha  !
#4 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego isn't near as powerful as Galactus and everyone considers Imperiex on his level. If this is true he should win. Based on the limited inof I have on him. I still feel he would win.

#5 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"

Ego isn't near as powerful as Galactus and everyone considers Imperiex on his level. If this is true he should win. Based on the limited inof I have on him. I still feel he would win.

"
Actually Ego is on par with Galactus.  Galactus still wins in a fight, but it is always a close one.
#6 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"

"
Actually Ego is on par with Galactus.  Galactus still wins in a fight, but it is always a close one."

I would put him on par with the Celestials but not Galactus, who's is one of the three natural forces of the universe.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Alpha said:
"

"
Actually Ego is on par with Galactus.  Galactus still wins in a fight, but it is always a close one."

I would put him on par with the Celestials but not Galactus, who's is one of the three natural forces of the universe."
Arent some of the Celestials near Galactus in power ?
#8 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
Arent some of the Celestials near Galactus in power ? "
Exitar should have a better chance than manner. He is larger and appears to be significantly more powerful than many celestials.
He wraps an entire planet in a virtually indestructible force field and then proceeds to cleanse the planet of an offending lifeform. However during this process he has been shown to significantly restructure a lot of the planet's surface matter.
That's a huge feat of matter / energy control. It is therefore likely that he is capable of destroying an entire planet.
#9 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego, The Living Planet

#10 Posted by velle37 (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex Prime... 

But not one of his probes.........
#11 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" Imperiex Prime...  But not one of his probes......... "
yeah i think imperiex will win after a good fight...
#12 Edited by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

If imperiex can planet bust (which at his best he surely can)
Then he wins