• 63 results
#1 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT CAN YOU SEE HAPPEN IN THIS FIGHT?
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude. The obvious is going to happen.

Broly's going to win, but someone's going to say "no", this turns into a debate thread, and it just goes downhill from there.

#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

its funny how broly's clothes get bigger with him.

#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

They do.

#6 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego is not a mere planet. it has powers and a mind of it's own. not to mention Ego moves the speed of light.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Whats Stopping Broly from Blowing Ego up just like any other Planet if he wanted to ? 
#8 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Whats Stopping Broly from Blowing Ego up just like any other Planet if he wanted to ? "

if broly throws one of his planet buster bombs ego can always defect it with his astral projectiles. or block the beam with one of his moons. or even dodge the beam completely by just moving away.
#9 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

and ego does have arms and would punch broly with it's gaigantic moon sized fist lol.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Whats Stopping Broly from Blowing Ego up just like any other Planet if he wanted to ? "

if broly throws one of his planet buster bombs ego can always defect it with his astral projectiles. or block the beam with one of his moons. or even dodge the beam completely by just moving away."
Dodge ? Its a funny thought to think a Planet could evade Broly's attacks... but hey
#11 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:

if broly throws one of his planet buster bombs ego can always defect it with his astral projectiles. or block the beam with one of his moons. or even dodge the beam completely by just moving away."
Dodge ? Its a funny thought to think a Planet could evade Broly's attacks... but hey"

don't underestimate ego's speed. he is a planet, but he is just as agile and fast as silver surfer.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:

Dodge ? Its a funny thought to think a Planet could evade Broly's attacks... but hey"

don't underestimate ego's speed. he is a planet, but he is just as agile and fast as silver surfer."
But Ego's power has been inconsistent. Didnt he need help from Thor to handle Galactus ? 
#13 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:

don't underestimate ego's speed. he is a planet, but he is just as agile and fast as silver surfer."
But Ego's power has been inconsistent. Didnt he need help from Thor to handle Galactus ? "

Ego was hungry and not at full power in that battle. but eventhough a full powered galactus is still more powerful than a full powered ego. ego is as powerful as aegis and tereblious combined.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:

But Ego's power has been inconsistent. Didnt he need help from Thor to handle Galactus ? "

Ego was hungry and not at full power in that battle. but eventhough a full powered galactus is still more powerful than a full powered ego. ego is as powerful as aegis and tereblious combined."
Ah I See
#15 Edited by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

here's list of ego's powers striaght from marvel.

Powers
Ego is a planet sized entity that has immeasurable intelligence, and incalculable strength. Its stamina and durability are god-like, and it can fly through space at warp speed. Since Ego is essentially a “living planet”, it has total control over its total mass down to the molecular level. It can shift its surface to appear as if it had a giant face, or grow enormous tentacles. It can make itself look like either a paradise, to lure unsuspecting travelers to their doom, or a barren world and can use its mass to create plant-like growths or humanoid bodies to carry it consciousness. Ego has an internal organ system that has giant tunnels, or arteries, a brain-like organ that is buried deep within its surface, and digestive organs to digest the living beings it absorbs into its body. Ego also has an immune system that will attack an entity that resists being absorbed.

Ego has vast mental powers that allow it to tap into energy sources such as the stars or absorbing other living entities and use that power for itself. It also has extreme telepathic abilities that are effective over interstellar distances.

Ego generates vast psionic energies which, at their peak, rival those of  Galactus. If Ego depletes its energy below a level that it can replenish by itself, it can help renew its energy stories by tapping outside sources, like stars, or absorbing the life forces of large numbers of living beings. At full strength Ego can use its psionic energy to obliterate starships. Ego can also control its own substance psychically. Thus Ego can transform its own surface to resemble a gigantic face, to reach out into space with gigantic tendrils, or to become an idyllic world resembling the most beautiful areas of Earth. Ego can create humanoid beings with great powers out of its own surface and, it claims, command them across interstellar distances. Ego communicates with other beings telepathically.

Ego has used its great psionic powers to command the immensely powerful sidereal propulsion unit installed at its south pole by Galactus. The unit can propel Ego in and out of hyperspace at vast speeds, and apparently has virtually inexhaustible power.

Abilities
Ego possesses knowledge over alien technology that is far more advanced than that of the Earth’s

#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, Broly's energy attack could move at the speed of light.

#17 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

All he needs is just one of his energy ball to hit it and it's done.

#18 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"All he needs is just one of his energy ball to hit it and it's done.
"
Thats what I was thinking... I think Broly could beat Ego... but it wont be just like blowing up any other planet. Ego can create Force Fields and stuff... but Broly should be able to take him down
#19 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"

Bascially.
#20 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Thats what I was thinking... I think Broly could beat Ego... but it wont be just like blowing up any other planet. Ego can create Force Fields and stuff... but Broly should be able to take him down"
Broly could create force field as well and we know that he could use it to travel through the universe, hell he did it before. And the force field has to be impervious because otherwise he would be dead.
#21 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly turns the living planet into purple goo.

#22 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Thats what I was thinking... I think Broly could beat Ego... but it wont be just like blowing up any other planet. Ego can create Force Fields and stuff... but Broly should be able to take him down"
Broly could create force field as well and we know that he could use it to travel through the universe, hell he did it before. And the force field has to be impervious because otherwise he would be dead.
"
But Broly wont need a Force Field... Ego has had hell fighting The Fantastic Four in the past... and I believe Silver Surfer was able to beat him too. I just think it will take one than one Energy Blast from Broly to destroy Ego... more like 2
#23 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
But Broly wont need a Force Field... Ego has had hell fighting The Fantastic Four in the past... and I believe Silver Surfer was able to beat him too. I just think it will take one than one Energy Blast from Broly to destroy Ego... more like 2"
True enough. Also, did supes destroy that planet Ego with his ice breath and did some other thing to it?
#24 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"Dude, Broly's energy attack could move at the speed of light.
"

well "dude" have you considered that ego moves faster than the speed of light? ego can create psionic forcefields and call other planets to help him. and ego draws energy from out sources too just like goku.

I'm sure IT WOULD take ONE HIT, but what can one hit do if it can't hit it's target?
#25 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

well "dude" have you considered that ego moves faster than the speed of light? ego can create psionic forcefields and call other planets to help him. and ego draws energy from out sources too just like goku.

I'm sure IT WOULD take ONE HIT, but what can one hit do if it can't hit it's target?"
I'm pretty sure that Broly would blow up all the moons that are used as blocking and...Broly would probebly melee them all with his energy balls. One hit kill each. And one hit, nwa, he survived an explosion of a planet at the age of what? 2? 3? without a space pod there to help them. Whats a planet that is being rammed into him gonna do?
#26 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

I'm sure IT WOULD take ONE HIT, but what can one hit do if it can't hit it's target?"
I'm pretty sure that Broly would blow up all the moons that are used as blocking and...Broly would probebly melee them all with his energy balls. One hit kill each. And one hit, nwa, he survived an explosion of a planet at the age of what? 2? 3? without a space pod there to help them. Whats a planet that is being rammed into him gonna do?
"

haredity, you do know that ego consumes energy right? the energy broly emmits, ego will eat.
#27 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

haredity, you do know that ego consumes energy right? the energy broly emmits, ego will eat."
And you do know that dbz characters can also consume energy right? And Broly is an energized bunny from hell
#28 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Broly turns the living planet into purple goo.
"

#29 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

haredity, you do know that ego consumes energy right? the energy broly emmits, ego will eat."
And you do know that dbz characters can also consume energy right? And Broly is an energized bunny from hell
"
Wait they consume energy, like energy blasts?
#30 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

"
"
I can't believe you didn't know they can consume energy. What a noob!
#31 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

"
"
"
It's a question, do they consume energy blasts?
#32 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

"
"
"
"
No they can't consume energy blasts directly.
#33 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

"
"
"
"
"
  That means he can't consume energy like EGO.

IF EGO is said to consume energy directly, and broly can't, why make the comparison between the two in energy consumption?
#34 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego will go boom and explode into an Asteroid Field...

lol
#35 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

"
"
"
"
"

IF EGO is said to consume energy directly, and broly can't, why make the comparison between the two in energy consumption?
"
I was proving a point. Ego can consume yes, but i'm proved a point where Broly can also consume energy. Though why he needs it is beyond me seeing as he never seems to run out of energy, rather he releases his energy then anything else.
#36 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

"
"
"
"
"

"
I was proving a point. Ego can consume yes, but i'm proved a point where Broly can also consume energy. Though why he needs it is beyond me seeing as he never seems to run out of energy, rather he releases his energy then anything else.
"
But from what Ego said, EGO can consume energy fired at him: Allegedly! :O

True.
#37 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

"
"
"
"
"

"
"

True.
"
So why does he lose all the time?
#38 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"Hedatary said:
"

wellHedatary said:
"

"

"
"
"
"
"

"
"

True.
"
So why does he lose all the time?
"
He's a villain.
#39 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet he loses.

#40 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Yet he loses.
"
Broly lost when Goku took all the power from vegeta, trunks, and piccolo, right?
#41 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle will go something like this, pretend EGO is the planet in the background.

#42 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"Yet he loses.
"
Broly lost when Goku took all the power from vegeta, trunks, and piccolo, right?
"
See, Broly can take evergy. Yep, and it was an energy induced punch with so much energy it wasn't even funny. Hell, that punch could have knocked a planet off to dust. So thats another proof that Goku can go against supes in a fist fight.
#43 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, you know whats interesting? The fact that the dbz characters that was going against Broly could easily destroy planets like Broly could with very little energy as proven by Broly himself. And let me say again for those readers, "Very little energy" Whats interesting is that, at the end, those characters had to give all there remaining energy to goku, so much that were pretty much drained of it all and couldn't move much after that. And Goku gave one punch....Just one punch with every energy they have against Broly's. So...that right there explained right there that Goku can not only increase his strength but use energy induced punches to go against Supes in a fist fight.

#44 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Actually, you know whats interesting? The fact that the dbz characters that was going against Broly could easily destroy planets like Broly could with very little energy as proven by Broly himself. And let me say again for those readers, "Very little energy" Whats interesting is that, at the end, those characters had to give all there remaining energy to goku, so much that were pretty much drained of it all and couldn't move much after that. And Goku gave one punch....Just one punch with every energy they have against Broly's. So...that right there explained right there that Goku can not only increase his strength but use energy induced punches to go against Supes in a fist fight.
"
Goku might be able to beat current supes. But Silver age Supes, Kal Kent, Superman Prime One Million, or klyzyzk klzntplkz would beat him. It's like the Super Saiyan forms of superman in a way.
#45 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Actually, you know whats interesting? The fact that the dbz characters that was going against Broly could easily destroy planets like Broly could with very little energy as proven by Broly himself. And let me say again for those readers, "Very little energy" Whats interesting is that, at the end, those characters had to give all there remaining energy to goku, so much that were pretty much drained of it all and couldn't move much after that. And Goku gave one punch....Just one punch with every energy they have against Broly's. So...that right there explained right there that Goku can not only increase his strength but use energy induced punches to go against Supes in a fist fight.
"
And it also proves that Broly is stronger than Hulk in everyway.

Also, i'm not even going to get into an arguement against weather Goku i stronger then them or not. Because it's only a waste of my time seeing as you or i don't even know the full potential of Super S
#46 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"The battle will go something like this, pretend EGO is the planet in the background.

"
ego can move you know. it doesn't sit in one place very long and move at warp speeds.
#47 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

yup, ego can fly up to warp speeds. he's probably faster than superman.

#48 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm this is an interesting topic, but i'll say Broly for now till i learn more about Ego

#49 Posted by mr.superior (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego wins and not just cause I hate animie characters, he's really powerful.

#50 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

see broly is able to destroy unicron with his blast, but the thing you guys are missing out is that ego can protect himself by sheer speed and is sheer astial forcefields and psion blast. you don't think ego could destory planets too? well he can.