• 162 results
VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By VinoVash1234

@sithlantern93: The demonbane verse as a whole is wanked as hell............when i went through the visual novels i saw nothing above multiversal levels..........the best they get to is multiversal and its been argued in animevice and even the demonbane wiki where the admin himself acknowledged it...........point being that those who actually bought the visual novels know how wanked the verse is, how there are "apparent" feats which dont really exist to begin with

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By reikai

@vinovash1234: Given all you've done is bump old threads and insult people, nothing you say or believe will be taken seriously.

And apparently you seem to forget Atlach-Nacha, Ithaqua, Cthugha, Nya and Sister Leica.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For all your nonsense you fail to understand simple logic. It doesn't matter. And quite frankly, when it comes to sheer awesomeness, Winfield alone is vastly more awesome than Batman could ever be.

No Caption Provided

That's right. The goddamn butler.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@vinovash1234: Given all you've done is bump old threads and insult people, nothing you say or believe will be taken seriously.

And apparently you seem to forget Atlach-Nacha, Ithaqua, Cthugha, Nya and Sister Leica.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For all your nonsense you fail to understand simple logic. It doesn't matter. And quite frankly, when it comes to sheer awesomeness, Winfield alone is vastly more awesome than Batman could ever be.

No Caption Provided

That's right. The goddamn butler.

Bumping old threads is a given when those threads are still open..........and i havnt insulted anyone, not without reason, reason includes first being insulted............but you shouldnt be one to talk considering you're known for wanking your favourites. Fan service again? is that all you have to offer? frankly those characters dont pose any threat to the antagonists or the protagonists............and winfield is an attempted redemption, and he still fails, nyarla is an obsessive crazy maniac....................all these characters coming from a game designed to be a hentai..............none of these characters have any development or even a reason to like them..............tell me what has winfield done to be on batmans league? nothing? thts right considering you're still wanking the verse.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By reikai

@vinovash1234: It's not wank. It's truth. It's one we all know, regardless of how anyone might feel about it.

No Caption Provided

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just out of curiosity, are we pitting someone who can create universes and destroy universes against someone who shatters multiverses as a byproduct of their attacks? And can recreate them on a whim.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By KingOfAsh

Demonbane is casually above multiversial. Nyarthatop alone was able to take the constant destructiona and creation of infinite universes around her. One battle ends with them outside the multiverse in the Super Super Dimension, dwarfing the multiverse itself.

Though Robot gets stomped and it's not going to be easy for Molecule Man, even if he does win.

No Caption Provided

At certain point, they traded attacks in femto second(). At another point, they spent billions years to clash with imposing hits.

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popped like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Actually its wank, considering most people never played the VN and base it of fan claims
@kingofash The verse never hits anything above multiversal.....i was gonna use those quotes and that print screen to prove my point as well....i guess you took it outta me.....but just so you know the final game also points to nothing more than a multiverse..............the verse at max is a multiverse with infinite universe busting as the high end feats

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By VinoVash1234

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=41372113&postcount=39

The verse NEVER hits anything above multiversal............the VN constantly states nothing more than infinite multiverses, and it even state that infinite universes is a part of zathoths dream, also for the klein bottle, it merely holds timelines, so when an attempt at bringing the court fails another attempt could be made...........honestly people, atleast look up the verse with decency before making claims based on...well nothing.

http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/66657742/#66657742

Script for the final game--------again nothing above a multiverse, it even clearly state that the verse only consists of infinite universes and nothing more.......EGD is a multiverse buster as it summoned infinite war god demonbanes, each from a different universe and considering the multiverse consists of infinite universes it would make sense............the war god demonbane can destroy infinite universes, but couldnt destroy the multiverse as it consists of an infinite amount of universes as well..............this would refer to infinite as immeasurable, which it is, therefore it would make sense to state that WGD did not destroy the multiverse but rather an immeasurable number of universes, as the multiverse consists of an immeasurable number of universes.

Avatar image for lucifer_morningstar1
Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: If it isnt the infamous Reikai, you know i just joined comicvine/ animevice, but needless to say, i was well aware of the activities happening on both sites, and i also happen to know of your infamous career on both sites, even though only one of them (animevice) has recognized it and held you on it, you've suddenly decided to migrate to comicvine permanently? I know who you are, the infamous reikai known for his hypocracy, bias and his fetish for all things eastern related...........and what do you know? i also caught you in the act of hypocracy.

"DC has no rights over Nitro+ or other media. Your arguments are invalid. Demonbane is beyond all of it. It's title is literally Deus Machina.Let's put this in simple terms for you. Azathoth is the one writing the story. Azathoth wakes up, everything ceases to exist. TR, MM, the Marvel universe, DCU, TopCow, Dark Horse, all of it. Poof. Gone. Doesn't exist. Never existed. No memory of it remains. Demonbane would still be there."

Now you tell me whats wrong with the picture, scratch that, you'll sound even worse if you did, ill tell you whats wrong with this picture............somehow its wrong to believe DC owns nitro and everything related to it, but then its fine for you to claim Azathoth holds dominion over every other western property? and even claiming demonbane is beyond all of it? Surely you realize how stupid you sound..........remember the time the marvel handbook claimed that the omniverse holds all fiction and our reality, and how TOAA created it? that would include nitro, demonbane and all things related to it including azathoth, you know what we the modest, humble and honest folks did? scratched it, i suggest you get your head out your a** and get logical.

Now onto the second part:

Azathoth is TOAA, the Creator, the Writer, the Company. The whole shabang. Azathoth takes the story and incinerates it, leaving nothing behind. Except Demonbane. Demonbane could not be removed, destroyed, forgotten, taken out, erased, banned or subsequently eliminated from all that is. Despite Azathoth's efforts to the contrary.

That would be fine if nitro and the whole world agreed to it, that would be fine if it was true, but the problem comes form what a load of s*** that is...........azathoth cant do ANYthing, he cant kill a fly or even a human, you know why? cause he's dreaming it, he wakes up and its gone, he's one of the weakest beings in fiction period.........he is NOT TOAA, the writer, the creator or the company, he can be and has been defeated, he is helpless and useless even for his own dream............azathoth hasnt even attempted to defeat demonbane, hence demonbane had to seal him as a fricking stick.........

Now onto your demonbane wanking, i promise you that there is NO mention of a multiverse/ megaverse or an omniverse in the history of any game, the greatest feat in the series is when they destroy infinite universes......which btw does not go against the rule of the multiverse.............the multiverse is the space which contains an infinity of infinity of infinity and so on, you know what seperates a multiverse from a megaverse or an omniverse? the domain, a new domain/space...............the demonbane games have had NO mention of anything aside from infinite universes, nor anything close to suggesting more than that, i promise you that............so what does this conclude? azathoth is basically demonbanes eternity, embodying a multiverse and nothing more...........a multiverse only.

Now for your claim in regards to demonbane being the most haxed? BS, i can name you 9 verses above demonbane and a good 20 characters above him and the entire verse, and clearly from what i explained above it is fact.

Its kind of strange that you take an interest in the VN, the verse itself is one of the worst verses ever, due to its plot and ridiculous amounts of loli fanservice and disgraceful hentai mix, which the first game was.......hence the VN itself was declined in almost every country imaginable...........and guess what? the anime and the manga itself had to help amend even the tiniest bit of that reputation...........but hey why does all of this surprise me? it shouldnt, not when your own reputation precedes you.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Thought Robot has plot powers. He can adapt to anything. Its a stomp for MM though. He stood toe to toe (beaten) by Classic Beyonder who was Omnipotent and would make EDG his b**** !!!

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace said:

@kingofash: Thought Robot has plot powers. He can adapt to anything. Its a stomp for MM though. He stood toe to toe (beaten) by Classic Beyonder who was Omnipotent and would make EDG his b**** !!!

You tell em..........i promise you with the life of every human on earth, the demonbane verse is based of wank, they are a multiverse at best, and this is coming from someone who actually bought and played the visual novels............thought robot alone crushes most characters in the demonbane verse classic molecule man is overkill.....

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

All I got from this thread was that Demonbane is a boring character.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucifer_morningstar1: You should turn the cursing down, I don't wanna lose a guy like you to the banhammer.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By reikai
No Caption Provided

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucifer_morningstar1: Its just ridiculous to think this guy could beat Molecule Man who could repair multiverses with a twirl of his finger. I agree alot of wanking

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potato: Thanks for the advice...........and trust me demonbane is a boring character, i got bored the hell out when i went through the VN
@reikai This isnt over until you actually stop wanking the verse for its lolis and one dimensional plot and actually show scans where multiverses, megaverses or even omniverses are mentioned.

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace: Trust me no one in the demonbane verse can come close to even beating molecule man.....the verse earned its reputation through sheer wanking
@potato Worse than boring..........i could lend you the visual novels and i promise you, you'd be bored the hell out of it
@reikai Its not over till you stop fanwanking the verse over how supposedly "awesome" the verse is and start pulling out observable evidence where its stated multiverse, megaverse or omniverse..........and before you start interpreting i suggest you study the theory of the multiverse, briane greens super string theory or michi kakus multiverse theory should be a good start.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Huey_Freeman34

Either EGD or Molecule Man.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By reikai

@trionace: And EGD can destroy infinite multiverses by just staring. And restored multiverses after pimpslapping Nyarlathotep.

i promise you with the life of every human on earth, the demonbane verse is based of wank, they are a multiverse at best, and this is coming from someone who actually bought and played the visual novels............

Whoopidee-doo. You must feel so proud of yourself. Coming in and claiming to know things like you were the one who wrote it.

Now go get the PS2 games

No Caption Provided

The animated series

No Caption Provided

The manga

No Caption Provided

And the original light novels. And then we'll see if you're capable of having a conversation. Right now, you're not capable of understanding Sesame Street, let alone the complexities of Deus Machina Demonbane.

Oh and, btw, Demonbane is a part of the Super Robot Taisen Omniverse.

Loading Video...

Multi-Company Multiverses just got boned.

Loading Video...

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TrionAce

@reikai: Yeah unless this guy can stand up to the Classic Beyonder like Molecule Man did then he loses. Beyonder would make EDG his slave and Molecule Man would do the same. Any damage done could instantly be fixed or removed by MM

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace: There's no 'classic' Beyonder. It's either PR or Current. PR, while op'd, was also incredibly dumb. He didn't know how to work a toilet. Also PR-Beyonder smacked down MM, so you argument is moot. Also, PR-B wasn't omnipotent. EGD is a literal nut hair away from it. Such a slight difference that TOAA-level figure cannot get rid of him.

Neither TR nor MM are a challenge for EGD. People are still vainly trying to argue two nigh-omnipotents against infinite nigh-omnipotents. TR & MM are literally outnumbered infinity to one.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Dunno much about EGD so I'll say team for now.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: First off, PR Beyonder is pretty much Classic. Secondly you pretty much contradicted yourself. You cannot by no means have an "infinite" night-omnipotent. Omnipotence means infinite. Also if a TOAA level character can't get rid of a nigh-omnipotent then that TOAA level character shouldn't be Omnipotent. MM was insanely powerful more powerful than the LT who is megaversal.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By KingOfAsh

@reikai said:

Oh and, btw, Demonbane is a part of the Super Robot Taisen Omniverse.

Then wouldn't that make Perfectio > Demonbane, as canonlly Perfectio is the strongest in SRW?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Nope. Perfectio is like a downgraded version of Nyarlathotep, and Demonbane already beat her busty a$$. Also Perfectio was sealed by an entire race, while EGD sealed the entire Court of Azathoth by itself. Demonbane in the SRT-Universe is just too freakin OP. And that was just fun $hit to find out that he got squeezed in there.

I mean SRT had freakin everything from Gundam to Goddanar to Big-O and Zoids to, well, just about any other Mecha series out there. Even in Super-Deformed appearances this stuff is epic! And even includes Evangelion and Gurren Lagann!

Loading Video...

It's the Mecha-Omniverse. And Demonbane is a part of it now. I mean look at it! The whole thing is like every Super Robot fans wetdream right there.

Loading Video...

With his intro into the SRT series, Demonbane just boned Fiction itself. ^_^ Really I think the only mecha not in there is Xenogears/Saga. Which means they need to get that $hit in there pronto.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? this thread again?

Well this isn't going to end very well..............

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Theres only ONE PS2 game, which is a re-make of the original hentai game, the third game is a direct spin off the First/ second remake, the third game is also a visual novel, ive played the first three games............so what are you talking about? the anime isnt anywhere near as powerful, and the manga has never reached a multiverse...........as for the super robot wars, only the anime version appeared...........and even then i'll be proud to admit that all of this is still within ONE multiverse...........unless you can disprove it, then again, its a non- canon game, not relevant to the demonbane story, the game has no connection to demonbane or the story. BTW EGD NEVER repaired multiverses, you're wanking AGAIN...........come to think of it, do you do anything but wank of to demonbane? That and your fetish to the super robot wars.

No Caption Provided

Living Tribunal holding two megaverses, and stood no chance to molecule man.

No Caption Provided

Megaverses again...........this guy stood no chance against classic molecule man.

"The Omniverse is the collection of every single universe, dimension, etc. This includes the real world (right outside of your window - get outside and check it out!!), but it also includes every single universe, realm, etc., ever mentioned in any of Marvel Comics, as well as any other company. It includes every single literary work, television show, movie, urban legend, universe, realm, etc. ever. It includes everyone from Popeye to Rocky Balboa to Ronald Reagan to Romeo and Juliet to Luke Skywalker to Snoopy to Jay and Silent Bob, etc. EVERYTHING is in the Omniverse, and there is only one Omniverse. Period. Omni - "all"

http://www.marvunapp.com/ohotmu/appendixes/omnapp.htm................

No Caption Provided

Yet Cosmic armour superman and dax novu were stated to be above that...............

*Show me anything in demonbane coming close to being as sophisticated as that............and before you spew more fetish wanking c***, ive studies level 3 science, and know every detail about the super string theory and the multiverse itself )its my passion), ive played the demonbane games relevant to the story, and partially read the manga................show me proof or get out of here, as for your super robot wars, unless that game is explicitly stated by nitro to be canon, you cant use it, and unless that verse was explicitly stated by all the companies to be a multiverse, you cant use the flawed argument...............then again japan doesnt have a term for universe, multiverse, megaverse or omniverse, they best they have is dimensions*

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace said:

@reikai: First off, PR Beyonder is pretty much Classic. Secondly you pretty much contradicted yourself. You cannot by no means have an "infinite" night-omnipotent. Omnipotence means infinite. Also if a TOAA level character can't get rid of a nigh-omnipotent then that TOAA level character shouldn't be Omnipotent. MM was insanely powerful more powerful than the LT who is megaversal.

This^. No one in demonbane is nigh- omnipotent, maybe close to nigh omnipotent, but nothing more.............as you can see from above reikai is doing nothing but wanking the verse as usual, he got humiliated in animevice for that exact reason, and even then he is evading my arguments............i compiled a quick argument on the get-go, here it is:

ElderGod Demonbane and the entire demonbane verse is multiversal at best. To prove this, we need to discuss a couple of terminologies.

Multiverse: a multiverse consists of more than one universe, it is infinity within infinity, amongst infinity., it could consist infinite universes, the universes are all outside eachother, so if a multiverse has infinite universes, there are infinite universes outside eachother. Now for the term Infinite, infinite: limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate...........in summary, even infinity is a limit, but its immeasurable....hence it becomes infinite, outside of counting or measure....so when a multiverse has infinite universes, it merely means the number of universes present within a multiverse cannot be measured through any form of measurement, this even includes stats/ numbers(the math kind). So when a verse uses the terminology infinity, there could be more than one kind of infinity in regards to the universes present in a multiverse.

Demonbane Kishin Hishou(3rd game)

"One head connect to every universes in existance"

"One head connect to every universes in oblivion"

"Azathoth, the very central of Shining Trapezohedron and the Outer Gods is reside there."

"Shining Trapezohedron can create and recreate any universes, even Garden of Azathoth and his prison."

"A universe with infinite time-space, a universe with infinite characteristic, a universe that infinity larger than all creation, a universe beyond all infinite, an infinite universe dwarf all eternity,...Infinitely beyond every creation."

None of that goes against the theory of the multiverse, nor the properties of the universes within the multiverse- the most powerful quote is this "universe that infinity larger than all creation"- what is all of creation? is it every universe within a multiverse? as the multiverse is not creation but rather the void/space which contains creation or universal space/time? therefore that quote in itself does not go against the multiverse, as it proves that its still within the multiverse, as anything larger than creation AKA every universe is still within the multiverse...........and its funny when you look at the rest, cause they are contradicting themselves, an infinite universe possesses infinite space/time, yet how can a universe with infinite space/time be any different to the characteristics/ properties of other infinite universes?

Zanmataisei Demonbane (1st game):

"A universe inside a Universe"

"A universe inside a test tube"

"A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper"

"this is the story of a universe outside a universe""this is the story of a universe inside another universe"

The rest can be seen here.............

Now here, the term universe is used ambiguously.......just the fact that a multiverse cannot be described as a universe leaves us with one of two theories...another a legit universe outside a universe, or a pocket universe infinite in size........but still within a multiverse.

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse05.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse06.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse07.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse11.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse08.jpg

Some feats for the folks in regards to azathoth, as im in no way denying that the verse is broken, it IS powerful, just not as much as people make it to be................also the third scan refers to creation as "world"- which means a single planet.....yeah the verse is pretty inconsistent with its cosmology, but yet it hasnt denied anything to do with a multiverse, but rather stuck to its rule.

The script for the third game............which downright confirms that the demonbane reality is a multiverse only...........also EGD summons infinite versions of himself (WGD), key word is "infinite" referring to a single set of infinite which would only align with the infinity in reference to that of a muliverse.............and to those overhyping the klein bottle, the klein bottle only holds timelines, its time travel, but a point in time held together.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146226/3936666-nya+power.jpg

The best feat in the entirety of the demonbane verse.......yet it doesnt take away from the multiverse, as infinity refers to "immeasurable", thus destroying infinite universe does not take away from destroying every universe.............theres a difference between "infinity" and "all/every"

This and that according to the multiverse theory, there can be an infinity of infinity of infinity occuring....universe within the multiverse, hence the term infinite is generally applied as immeasurable, and not every..........the demonbane verse has never touched upon anything above infinite universes, and frankly thats their best set of feats, just dont let someone like reikai get past you through sheer wanking as seen above.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By reikai
KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: That's like saying the Ice Climbers could beat Ness because of SSB. Mechas from outside shows in SRW are non-cannon. And if it is cannonly part of the SWR cannon, then it's below Perfectio, who is stated to be the strongest in the series. It's not cannon to the original Lovecraft either.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By reikai

@kingofash: Nope. Perfectio is beaten and we got a new Final Boss in the form of Kali Yuga.

No Caption Provided

Also SRW: UX is the newest addition to the series and the first to include Demonbane. The plot revolving around everything being trapped in a time loop, pulled directly from the storylines of the Linebarrel and Demonbane series.

Heck even Stan Lee's Heroman made it into this game. So now we have a Marvel Character Tie-in.

Loading Video...

Heck the whole plot of this one revolves around Noval seeking out the "Sword that kills God" in order to defeat Kali Yuga and stop the universe from being destroyed/restarted over and over again.

Now, who is the Sword that Smites Evil? That's right!

Loading Video...

Demon-baaaaaaaaaaaaaane!

Also no one claimed Demonbane was canon to the original Lovecraftian books. Only that it's heavily based on them, and actually in the anime, the load screens/intermissions will actually provide detailed info about what is used in the series and how it relates to HP Lovecraft's books. It was actually pretty damn nice the way they did that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lucifer_morningstar1:

You do understand that marvel just defines omniverse, they don't have a single character even remotely close to omniversal level? Neither does dc, nor does demonbane..

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: not sure how that's supposed to help..

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: LOL how is copy and pasting an article or the omniversal wiki supposed to help your claim? look up, i did a brief explanation of the most powerful feats in the entirety of the demonbane verse.......i promise you there is not ONE mention of anything above infinite universe...no mention of a multiverse, megaverse or an omniverse............demonbane is a multiverse at best. Its funny you're showing those articles and wiki, especially when the verse got its wank from those sites.
@princearagorn1 I know that, it goes against copyright law/ claims........nonetheless i only used that argument against reikai cause of his reckless wanking over demonbane.............so far reikai hasnt even argued any of my arguments, not one scan or quote from the verse itself

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: This isnt the first time crossovers have happened..........so do abstain from using the SRW games as canon.............

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By reikai

@lucifer_morningstar1: Don't know why you're still here. You haven't proven anything. Mxy was always a multiverse figure. He's a 5d imp. Which is subject to control by 6D-Imps and so on. And what does it matter if LT is holding two multiverses? Every molecule of Yog-Sothoth is a multiverse, and he is the All-In-One, the One-In-All.

Nya makes megaverses in bottles to toy around with. Kurou and Therion clashing with the Shining Trapozehedra annihilated 100billion universes on contact.

No Caption Provided

And that's still below Mars Demonbane who was kicking multiverses out of its way by size alone. All of which pales before Elder God Demonbane. EGD can make himself bigger than the omniverse, and exists outside of all Creation and Chaos. Everything that TR and MM exist as a part of, EGD stands outside of it. EGD alone solo'd the entirety of the Court of Azathoth, beings equal to and above those people continue to say are better than him. Including a sleeping Azathoth.

The attack used by Anime Demonbane was megaverse+ level when he absorbed both Shining Trapozehedra and smacked Nyarlathotep with it. And everyone still considers that the 'weakest' Demonbane. And of course those like yourself forget that the Elder Gods of Kurou an Al Azif appear at the end of the anime and are protecting their entire omniverse.

6:22 you see'em.

Loading Video...

Simply put Demonbane is above and beyond everything you can toss at it. Not even TOAA can get rid of him. EGD is a literal nuthair shy of absolute omnipotence. An Awakened Azathoth wouldn't be able to remove him.

This story is only a Fairy Tale.

But even the God who dreams at the center of the World, the God who created all things in Existence, can never, ever, destroy it.

For it is a story of momentary love, forever carved into infinite time----

And still none of that is on the same level as destroying a Megaverse+ level figure 400million times in an instant, with a Glare. Nyarlathotep with Clockwork Phantom is still babycakes to EGD.

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@lucifer_morningstar1: You know the funny thing here is that i dont know why YOU'RE here........you havnt proven anything yet. Mate ive proven more than you. Its funny cause living tribunal is holding something (multiverse) no one in demonbane was ever stated to be at.........ever, im still waiting for your multiverse reference, or anything above it. And what does it matter if LT is holding two multiverses? not two multiverses, TWO MEGAVERSES. Every molecule of Yog-Sothoth is a universe you mean, NOT a multiverse, can you for the love of god provide anything in demonbane which mentions a multiverse or above? this is the single thing i asked from you, and yet you ignore it and conjure absurd links to videos and images of irrelevance.

Nya holds TIMElines in the klein bottle. Kurou and Therion clashing with the Shining Trapozehedra annihilated 100billion WORLDS (a world is a planet BTW, even in japan, get your facts straight)

No Caption Provided

And that's still below Mars Demonbane who was kicking multiverses out of its way by size alone. All of which pales before Elder God Demonbane. EGD can make himself bigger than the omniverse, and exists outside of all Creation and Chaos. Everything that TR and MM exist as a part of, EGD stands outside of it. EGD alone solo'd the entirety of the Court of Azathoth, beings equal to and above those people continue to say are better than him. Including a sleeping Azathoth.

The attack used by Anime Demonbane was megaverse+ level when he absorbed both Shining Trapozehedra and smacked Nyarlathotep with it. And everyone still considers that the 'weakest' Demonbane. And of course those like yourself forget that the Elder Gods of Kurou an Al Azif appear at the end of the anime and are protecting their entire omniverse.

Again butchering logic...........show me a fricking scan of where it was mentioned MD was kicking multiverses by size when it was UNIverses....show me where it states that EDG can grow larger than the OMNIverse when the verse is only a multiverse............okay i dont know whether you're blind or deaf, but have you forgotten the lecture i gave you on hypocrisy? thought robot and classic molecule man do NOT exist within the same creation that demonbane exists outside of..........stop wanking already. LOL anime demonbane destroyed a megaverse? okay now i think you're trolling, are you trolling? i hope you're trolling, cause you are an undeniable existence, living proof of stupidity at its finest sir............not only are you talking out of your a**, you havnt proven anything yet, you havnt shown anything to hint multiverses or megaverses or heck even an omniverse and now you're making things up as well?

Simply put Demonbane is below and beneath everything multiverse, which you can toss at it. TOAA and a good 70 others can blink elder god demonbane out of existence= FACT. EGD is a being who lives of off your and every other idiots wanking, a being who hasnt fought or even come close to threatening a nigh omnipotent let alone a full fledge omnipotent, you think TOAA or anything near nigh omnipotence would want to waste its time with a measly dust like demonbane? nope, never.

This story is only a Fairy Tale.

But even the God who dreams at the center of the World, the God who created all things in Existence, can never, ever, destroy it.

For it is a story of momentary love, forever carved into infinite time----

And yet you still have not provided anything to prove your case, just misinterpreting scans, and yet no scans answering questions i imposed to you..........how funny is that?

Multiverse: a multiverse consists of more than one universe, it is infinity within infinity, amongst infinity., it could consist infinite universes, the universes are all outside eachother, so if a multiverse has infinite universes, there are infinite universes outside eachother. Now for the term Infinite, infinite: limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate...........in summary, even infinity is a limit, but its immeasurable....hence it becomes infinite, outside of counting or measure....so when a multiverse has infinite universes, it merely means the number of universes present within a multiverse cannot be measured through any form of measurement, this even includes stats/ numbers(the math kind). So when a verse uses the terminology infinity, there could be more than one kind of infinity in regards to the universes present in a multiverse.

Demonbane Kishin Hishou(3rd game)

"One head connect to every universes in existance"

"One head connect to every universes in oblivion"

"Azathoth, the very central of Shining Trapezohedron and the Outer Gods is reside there."

"Shining Trapezohedron can create and recreate any universes, even Garden of Azathoth and his prison."

"A universe with infinite time-space, a universe with infinite characteristic, a universe that infinity larger than all creation, a universe beyond all infinite, an infinite universe dwarf all eternity,...Infinitely beyond every creation."

None of that goes against the theory of the multiverse, nor the properties of the universes within the multiverse- the most powerful quote is this "universe that infinity larger than all creation"- what is all of creation? is it every universe within a multiverse? as the multiverse is not creation but rather the void/space which contains creation or universal space/time? therefore that quote in itself does not go against the multiverse, as it proves that its still within the multiverse, as anything larger than creation AKA every universe is still within the multiverse...........and its funny when you look at the rest, cause they are contradicting themselves, an infinite universe possesses infinite space/time, yet how can a universe with infinite space/time be any different to the characteristics/ properties of other infinite universes?

Zanmataisei Demonbane (1st game):

"A universe inside a Universe"

"A universe inside a test tube"

"A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper"

"this is the story of a universe outside a universe""this is the story of a universe inside another universe"

The rest can be seen here.............

Now here, the term universe is used ambiguously.......just the fact that a multiverse cannot be described as a universe leaves us with one of two theories...another a legit universe outside a universe, or a pocket universe infinite in size........but still within a multiverse.

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse05.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse06.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse07.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse11.jpg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...aneVerse08.jpg

Some feats for the folks in regards to azathoth, as im in no way denying that the verse is broken, it IS powerful, just not as much as people make it to be................also the third scan refers to creation as "world"- which means a single planet.....yeah the verse is pretty inconsistent with its cosmology, but yet it hasnt denied anything to do with a multiverse, but rather stuck to its rule.

The script for the third game............which downright confirms that the demonbane reality is a multiverse only...........also EGD summons infinite versions of himself (WGD), key word is "infinite" referring to a single set of infinite which would only align with the infinity in reference to that of a muliverse.............and to those overhyping the klein bottle, the klein bottle only holds timelines, its time travel, but a point in time held together.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146226/3936666-nya+power.jpg

The best feat in the entirety of the demonbane verse.......yet it doesnt take away from the multiverse, as infinity refers to "immeasurable", thus destroying infinite universe does not take away from destroying every universe.............theres a difference between "infinity" and "all/every"

Just so we get this clear, you are trolling right? cause you really sound stupid with your arguments, and i hope for the sake of your sanity you drop this stupidity and just stop trolling, otherwise if you dont have the courtesy or decency to back up your claims or address mine, i suggest you get out of here. im not asking for much..........all i want is you providing a scan where its explicitly stated "Demonbane destroys a billion multiverses" or any scan mentioning a multiverse or even a megaverse..............................and please before replying back, with the love of god, think straight, watch the theory of the multiverse by briane green or michi kaku and look for a scan where those terms are mentioned: multiverse, megaverse, omniverse

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1

1) my bad, i didnt notice that, theres a, lot to read in this thread @reikai my bad.

2) theres a difference between defining the cosmology of a verse through key words, and actually using the right analogy to refer to it..........look at the dark tower or uminkeo or even the manifold series.............especially the dark tower, it never used the term megaverse or omniverse, but it clearly is, you know how? its the way their verse is described, stephen king clearly understands the definition of a multiverse...........the difference is clear, a multiverse is not a verse its the space in which an infinity of infinity of infinity and so on..... universes could reside within........demonbane is just a multiverse.

@reikai

1) An omniverse exists, and can be referred to every universe including ours and every fictional universe or that companies universes/ multiverses.

2) under the analogy you're using the omniverse, it would mean the multiverse= omniverse? which makes sense, had you told me in the first place that thats how you're using the term..........then again under option B, any verse with more than one universe is an omniverse...........in which case the multiverse has to be replaced with this analogy...................this is where the complication arises from hence people play along with marvels analogy of a universe, multiverse, megaverse and omniverse........as marvel basically simplified cosmology by creating a distinction between these terms, distinctions which wouldnt have existed otherwise.

3) A megaverse doesnt exist, you're right, but it was created by mark gruinwald when working as an editor for marvel........and now has a wiki definition of it, so technically a megaverse is kinda a real term now (MG's version that is).

4) nyarlathotep does not hold mega/multiverses in the klein bottle...........its holds timelines..........then again the demonbane cosmology is heavily inconsistent, in one scan it states that she created Klein Bottle which contains Super space-time and Super super space time , but nowhere was stated that Klein bottle contains infinite multiverses.............however if you study the super string theory like i told you.........apparently OUR universe, the real universe could have up to 10 super space/ time, that would be superx10+ space and time............thats one universe only (real world/ our universe)..................however if you want to ignore that, then option B would indicate that the klein bottle holds two universes............and considering those bottles exist within the demonbane omni/multi-verse, it doesnt go against anything.

@reikai@princearagorn1 Basically demonbane is a multiverse.............if you put everything under consideration and look into it, demonbane is only a multiverse..........you have to also remember that the verse is heavily inconsistent to begin with............in one scan it states that azathoth emobodies the world (one planet)..............so its up to your interpretation, ive looked into it in every way, and the best the verse is, to my objective interpretation based on studying the multiverse theory itself, its only a multiverse.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

da f*ck is this the team stomps with ease don't even see how he could harm molecule man here Molecule man solos

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lucifer_morningstar1:

1. Maybe you didn't notice it, but reikai was also doing the same thing. The other person argued thought robot could eat his story, so it was replied by the comment you quoted. Just like you know the argument about omniverse isn't true, but you used it as a base to get your point across to him. And you called him a hypocrite for it.

(I'm NOT calling you one, just that it looked like a misunderstanding)

2. Just because the terms of the verse are not properly defined.. It doesn't mean they don't have it.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucifer_morningstar1:

2. Just because the terms of the verse are not properly defined.. It doesn't mean they don't have it.

It's because the terms are bogus and fictional. There's no such thing as an omniverse. It's make believe.

Omni is a Latin prefix meaning "all" or "every".

An Omniverse would be "All Universes". Which either means;

A: All Fictional Universes together

or

B: All Universes within that Series and/or Company

Given no one would accept a figure having control over any other Companies series without explicit consent, then we have to go with Option B: All Universes within that Series. Which would, by definition, make Demonbane Omniversal, because it exists outside of the Nitro+ omniverse, has defeated every entity seeking to control/destroy it and restored it as necessary.

Megaverse is also a bull$hit term used for Role Playing Games written by Palladium Books.

Multiverse, or megaverse, any hypothetical set of multiple universes described in physical cosmology and other disciplines

Basically, they mean the same damn thing. And we're aware that Nyarlathotep makes these things in Klein Bottles. A lot. Nya makes as many mega/multiverses as she feels like. And EGD still pimpslaps her and the whole Court of Azathoth regularly.

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1

1) my bad, i didnt notice that, theres a, lot to read in this thread @reikai my bad.

2) theres a difference between defining the cosmology of a verse through key words, and actually using the right analogy to refer to it..........look at the dark tower or uminkeo or even the manifold series.............especially the dark tower, it never used the term megaverse or omniverse, but it clearly is, you know how? its the way their verse is described, stephen king clearly understands the definition of a multiverse...........the difference is clear, a multiverse is not a verse its the space in which an infinity of infinity of infinity and so on..... universes could reside within........demonbane is just a multiverse.

@reikai

1) An omniverse exists, and can be referred to every universe including ours and every fictional universe or that companies universes/ multiverses.

2) under the analogy you're using the omniverse, it would mean the multiverse= omniverse? which makes sense, had you told me in the first place that thats how you're using the term..........then again under option B, any verse with more than one universe is an omniverse...........in which case the multiverse has to be replaced with this analogy...................this is where the complication arises from hence people play along with marvels analogy of a universe, multiverse, megaverse and omniverse........as marvel basically simplified cosmology by creating a distinction between these terms, distinctions which wouldnt have existed otherwise.

3) A megaverse doesnt exist, you're right, but it was created by mark gruinwald when working as an editor for marvel........and now has a wiki definition of it, so technically a megaverse is kinda a real term now (MG's version that is).

4) nyarlathotep does not hold mega/multiverses in the klein bottle...........its holds timelines..........then again the demonbane cosmology is heavily inconsistent, in one scan it states that she created Klein Bottle which contains Super space-time and Super super space time , but nowhere was stated that Klein bottle contains infinite multiverses.............however if you study the super string theory like i told you.........apparently OUR universe, the real universe could have up to 10 super space/ time, that would be superx10+ space and time............thats one universe only (real world/ our universe)..................however if you want to ignore that, then option B would indicate that the klein bottle holds two universes............and considering those bottles exist within the demonbane omni/multi-verse, it doesnt go against anything.

@reikai@princearagorn1 Basically demonbane is a multiverse.............if you put everything under consideration and look into it, demonbane is only a multiverse..........you have to also remember that the verse is heavily inconsistent to begin with............in one scan it states that azathoth emobodies the world (one planet)..............so its up to your interpretation, ive looked into it in every way, and the best the verse is, to my objective interpretation based on studying the multiverse theory itself, its only a multiverse.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucifer_morningstar1:

Basically demonbane is a multiverse

No, it's far more than that.

one scan it states that azathoth emobodies the world (one planet)

That's a misinterpretation. When it says 'World' it means the universe, all of existence itself.

however if you study the super string theory like i told you

It's pointless, because you're limiting yourself to someone elses interpretation of What Is. Fiction is not bound by these limitations. Nor is a coined term by Marvel have any meaning to any other fiction. The problem is the limiting of mind and perception based off fictional terms that are ultimately meaningless. Pretending that something is only a Multiverse and is somehow less than something else is utterly pointless.

nyarlathotep does not hold mega/multiverses in the klein bottle...........its holds timelines

*sigh*

The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of infinite or finite possible universes (including the historical universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them. The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes.

It's the Same. Damn. Thing.

Again you fall into the trap of believing that these things are somehow different and that multiverse & megaverse are larger/smaller than the other. They're not. They're all the same.

Already pointed above. It means the same thing. It only refers to the system used for RPG's or, again, as a Multiverse.

The Cosmology of the Demonbane series is actually very simple.

Azathoth > EGD > Court of Azathoth (Outer Gods, Great Old Ones, etc etc)

It's drawn rather directly from HP Lovecraft's works, only adapted to an anime style and story, modernized into a kind of sci-fi/steampunk future. Azathoth is God/TOAA. Everything that is, was, shall be, even Nya, Yog, and so forth are nothing more than his Dreams. Nya often refers to him as the "Blind Idiot God" as she believes that the Court, his creation, suffers while he does nothing. Yet none seems to believe that everything happens the way it does because it's how he wants it.

Yet we also see that, while Yog-Sothoth has been defeated by Demonbane, he doesn't seem much to mind or care, given the assistance he gave to Kurou and Aru in finding Therion within his domain. Which can mean he chose to assist them, or was aware of Nya's plan to free their brethren and was only helping with that. Or it simply didn't matter to him who won as he took no direct action either against Demonbane nor Nyarlathotep during their conflicts.

What we do know is that Demonbane has, across infinite time and space, infinite timelines, infinite universes and infinite multiverses, fought and battled with the Court again and again in an endless cycle. Has defeated them within and beyond all of existence, and sealed away all but the two; Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep.

We're aware Nya makes multiverses in her Klein Bottles. Which is not only confirmed by her, but also by Kuzaku and Another Blood, who can also do the same, take the others, mix'em all together and created a copy of the Court of Azathoth all on her own. Both of whom are Elder Gods, and EGD is still above them.

Lucifer_Morningstar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

No, it's far more than that.

No its not, thats all there is to it

That's a misinterpretation. When it says 'World' it means the universe, all of existence itself.

Misinterpretation nonetheless and an inconsistency nonetheless

It's pointless, because you're limiting yourself to someone elses interpretation of What Is. Fiction is not bound by these limitations. Nor is a coined term by Marvel have any meaning to any other fiction. The problem is the limiting of mind and perception based off fictional terms that are ultimately meaningless. Pretending that something is only a Multiverse and is somehow less than something else is utterly pointless.

Tell me reikai, where exactly do you imply the knowledge of the multiverse to a piece of fiction? the use of a multiverse, where does the application or explanation for it come form? by talking about the multiverse we ARE implementing realities interpretation/ perception of what is, into fiction, thats what me and you have been doing since we started talking about the concept of infinite universes and what else is.......................the super string theory is the current fact to the multiverse and beyond.........and considering our interpretation of a multiverse in relation to fiction came from our own interpretation of the multiverse in reality, why should current fact be void of logic to fiction?

*sigh*

Sigh as much as you want, i did also mentione super space time.

The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of infinite or finite possible universes (including the historical universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them. The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes.

It's the Same. Damn. Thing.

A very brief definition of the multiverse does not suffice the whole terminilogy.......ill give you a short explanation of what the multiverse is, the multiverse is not a verse but rather the space which holds the infinite infinity of universes..........if every universe is a black circle in white space, the white space is the multiverse, that white space is endless........now the way marvel, DC, dark tower, manifold use these terms is more complex...........picture that white space holding the black circles, as a white circle, and that white circle is apart of many white circles withing a green space...............................now do you see where im coming from...................simply mentioning infinite universes constantly doesnt change anything.

Again you fall into the trap of believing that these things are somehow different and that multiverse & megaverse are larger/smaller than the other. They're not. They're all the same.

If you take the time to read what i stated above, you'd know that the way these terms are thrown around indicates something different, especially the explanation of the multiverse

The Cosmology of the Demonbane series is actually very simple.

Azathoth > EGD > Court of Azathoth (Outer Gods, Great Old Ones, etc etc)

Yeah, no lie sherlock, i already figured that
However despite that, the cosmology is still no inconsistent, what you mentioned is simply the hierarchy of power.

It's drawn rather directly from HP Lovecraft's works, only adapted to an anime style and story, modernized into a kind of sci-fi/steampunk future. Azathoth is God/TOAA. Everything that is, was, shall be, even Nya, Yog, and so forth are nothing more than his Dreams. Nya often refers to him as the "Blind Idiot God" as she believes that the Court, his creation, suffers while he does nothing. Yet none seems to believe that everything happens the way it does because it's how he wants it.

Now heres the thing, Azathoth in our perception, through the eyes of logic is not omnipotent therefore he is not GOD/TOAA in relation to what they are in other fictional verses, azathoth cannot defeat demonbane, he cannot control whether the demonbane verse exists or not, he wakes up and poof, its gone.............too many limitations to consider him omnipotent or TOAA/GOD..............and also you quite explained yourself what the demonbane verse is with your explanation of azathoth.

Yet we also see that, while Yog-Sothoth has been defeated by Demonbane, he doesn't seem much to mind or care, given the assistance he gave to Kurou and Aru in finding Therion within his domain. Which can mean he chose to assist them, or was aware of Nya's plan to free their brethren and was only helping with that. Or it simply didn't matter to him who won as he took no direct action either against Demonbane nor Nyarlathotep during their conflicts.

summarizing the plot?

What we do know is that Demonbane has, across infinite time and space, infinite timelines, infinite universes and infinite multiverses, fought and battled with the Court again and again in an endless cycle. Has defeated them within and beyond all of existence, and sealed away all but the two; Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep.

Remove infinite multiverses, as that was never stated.......

We're aware Nya makes multiverses in her Klein Bottles. Which is not only confirmed by her, but also by Kuzaku and Another Blood, who can also do the same, take the others, mix'em all together and created a copy of the Court of Azathoth all on her own. Both of whom are Elder Gods, and EGD is still above them.

You realise that the klein bottle does not hold multiverses, right? it holds timelines, an iteration of the battle against the court of azathoth, infinite time loops if anything, it also makes sense when you consider that would create a super space as well............and if so, if those klein bottles hold time loops, thus holding super space, then it resides within the space which contains infinite universes, therefore theres a connection between infinite of infinite universes, as the point in time in relation to demonbanes battle with the court if a fixed absolute point in infinite time, stretched throughout infinite space.........thus making the verse a multiverse at best.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Demonbane wank is real in this post......

Pre-Retcon Molcecule Man wins unless thought robot has plot powers.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By mysticmedivh

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points