This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?! im team edward btw

#2 Posted by The Stegman (24298 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward wins.

Online
#3 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Edward wins.

YESSS :D Agreed!

#4 Posted by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@The Stegman said:

Edward wins.

YESSS :D Agreed!

#5 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17190 posts) - - Show Bio

Jacob for a differing answer..

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch, Jacob stands no chance.

#7 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

This is a mismatch, Jacob stands no chance.

Oh cmon, it's at least somewhat fair

#8 Posted by Pyrogram (37995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: I see you also love mis-matches :P

#9 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Xanni15 said:

This is a mismatch, Jacob stands no chance.

Oh cmon, it's at least somewhat fair

Edward is much faster, stronger, smarter, more skilled as a fighter, and not to mention he can read Jacob's mind and know what moves he will make.

#10 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Alyssabird said:

@Xanni15 said:

This is a mismatch, Jacob stands no chance.

Oh cmon, it's at least somewhat fair

Edward is much faster, stronger, smarter, more skilled as a fighter, and not to mention he can read Jacob's mind and know what moves he will make.

That's actually a good point lol

#11 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

a better battle would be jason vs edward

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16421 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by GhostRider2 (3291 posts) - - Show Bio

haha jacob is a wolf if he was a true werewolf he would stomp edward.

#14 Posted by dondave (37244 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward ftw

Online
#15 Posted by hyiena (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they realy ever call them werewolfs in the books or movies?

#16 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

blade wins

#17 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Van Helsing.

#18 Edited by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyiena said:

Do they realy ever call them werewolfs in the books or movies?

Actually they are werewolves in the twilight community but they look nothing like Werewolves. The werewolves people actually refer to are called Shapeshifters.

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Van Helsing.

Dies horribly.