No prep

Morals off

Fight takes place in a sewer

They are 20 feet apart

Who wins?

#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed does.

#3 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Theres a good chance that Ed will make his arm into a sword to try and kill Wolverine that way. But not only will he find his attacks ineffective but as soon as Wolverine swings at him and Ed tries to parry, his arm will be sliced apart and Ed will be unable to transmute. At this point, it will be game over. And even of Ed starts with transmutations, Wolverine will tank everything, cut through them, and eventually get the kill.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37561 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. He's fast and skilled enough to get in close and his healing is more than enough tank some of Ed's hits and once he gets in close, Ed isn't lasting long at all.

#5 Posted by BlackWind (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine probably. Ed won't be expecting Homunculi-eque healing factor. Wolverine can tank him long enough to get close. If Ed had a healing factor himself however, he'd transmute Wolverin's claws into scrap.

#6 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins the large majority for the reasons stated above:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Wolverine. Theres a good chance that Ed will make his arm into a sword to try and kill Wolverine that way. But not only will he find his attacks ineffective but as soon as Wolverine swings at him and Ed tries to parry, his arm will be sliced apart and Ed will be unable to transmute. At this point, it will be game over. And even of Ed starts with transmutations, Wolverine will tank everything, cut through them, and eventually get the kill.

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine. He's fast and skilled enough to get in close and his healing is more than enough tank some of Ed's hits and once he gets in close, Ed isn't lasting long at all.

@BlackWind said:

Wolverine probably. Ed won't be expecting Homunculi-eque healing factor. Wolverine can tank him long enough to get close. If Ed had a healing factor himself however, he'd transmute Wolverin's claws into scrap.

Wolverine is too swift, skillful and durable for Edward Elric to handle.

Wolverine wins. (60% - 65%)

EDIT:

@BringnIt said:

I personally disagree. I think morals being off gives Ed a major advantage and I doubt it comes down to close combat. In character--particularly without knowledge--I'd give Wolverine the majority.

Forgot it was morals off, I still give it to Wolverine. He can literally cut whatever Edward has to bring, plus he is close to Spider-man's speed, which is faster than the eye can follow.

Vouile

#7 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally disagree. I think morals being off gives Ed a major advantage and I doubt it comes down to close combat. In character--particularly without knowledge--I'd give Wolverine the majority.