Finn should stomp with those amps

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DarthAznable

I wanna say Ed still stomps. Kid is fast with his alchemy. He would impale Finn on alchemic spikes before Finn even thought about it. He's in character though so he would run in with his armblade. He's faster and more skilled than Finn. I'd say he could even break his sword since Ed can use the 1st phase of alchemy (destruction)

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

Why's that?

snip

Good points, i appreciate the detail, thanks. Finn does have more than one sword to use in this fight, and they are both in character, so i think it's pretty close, personally, what with Ed's Alchemic prowess and all of Finn's powers.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say Ed still stomps. Kid is fast with his alchemy. He would impale Finn on alchemic spikes before Finn even thought about it. He's in character though so he would run in with his armblade. He's faster and more skilled than Finn. I'd say he could even break his sword since Ed can use the 1st phase of alchemy (destruction)

Loading Video...

Even with feats like these

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I own every episode of FMA and Brotherhood, but have only seen a handful of Adventure Time episodes. Doesn't Finn have light Toon Force, or am I making that up?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

Why's that?

He can fly, has enough strength to lift a third of a building, has enhanced speed, sight, and illusory abilities and that's just from wizard powers.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

Loading Video...

In the time he did all that, Ed would have already taken him out. I'm almost positive he could have moved out of the way or just pull up a wall like he did when he fought Cornello. From the marks on the stone I say he formed the wall as soon as the bullets got close. He's fast with alchemy due to seeing the Truth. He also stopped Cornello mid transmutation (Who was using a philosopher stone that boosts alchemy).

Loading Video...

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: It should also be noted that that was Ed far from his prime, seeing as how that was the first arc.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I get it.They both got one arm.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@darthaznable said:

Loading Video...

In the time he did all that, Ed would have already taken him out. I'm almost positive he could have moved out of the way or just pull up a wall like he did when he fought Cornello. From the marks on the stone I say he formed the wall as soon as the bullets got close. He's fast with alchemy due to seeing the Truth. He also stopped Cornello mid transmutation (Who was using a philosopher stone that boosts alchemy).

Loading Video...

Ed never seemed really fast to me or at least in travel speed, I think he is way more agile than finn I think his only chance here is to start from a closer distance because finn has way more strength and having all his swords means he gets his 4-D sword which cut a black hole something I don't see Ed tanking.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

I own every episode of FMA and Brotherhood, but have only seen a handful of Adventure Time episodes. Doesn't Finn have light Toon Force, or am I making that up?

Finn isn't anything like Bugs Bunny, but i know what you mean. The clips that have been posted give you a good idea of what he can do with some of the powers he has in this fight.

@darthaznable@uchiha454 Good points all around. I'm glad there's a nice little debate going on.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Yeah I didn't quite mean like Bugs, but he doesn't seem to follow any laws of physics. Sometimes his arms are infinitely stretchy, sometimes he can fly, etc.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarthAznable
Loading Video...

@uchiha454: Well he didn't have his automail here but he could replicate the situation. Distance is not a problem. He was besting Father who had the power of God at 8:03 the onslaught begins. Granted Father was overloaded from God's power but still pretty powerful. Very high durability and Ed knocked him out with his hand.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Yeah what JakeN7 said. Finn does not follow any form of physics.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, Finn is often depicted as being physically capable enough to jump tens of feet in the air and has floored giants with punches, so Ed is definitely gonna have a hard time dealing with that sort of thing.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, Finn is often depicted as being physically capable enough to jump tens of feet in the air and has floored giants with punches, so Ed is definitely gonna have a hard time dealing with that sort of thing.

0:40 Ed breaks out his own slight toon force. lol Uses Alchemy to catch up to a girl who is miles away. His alchemy itself can reach prefer far into the air as well.

Loading Video...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, i know. This is why i think this is a pretty close fight.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Finn usually has some crazy physical feats, couple that with giving him his wizard powers which he like a 100 or something of those, and all his his words (which includes the grass sword and the demon sword) Ed's gonna have a pretty stuff fight. Finn could probably take the win

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finn with all his resources is too powerful

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@uchiha454: Well he didn't have his automail here but he could replicate the situation. Distance is not a problem. He was besting Father who had the power of God at 8:03 the onslaught begins. Granted Father was overloaded from God's power but still pretty powerful. Very high durability and Ed knocked him out with his hand.

I remember that fight I forgot how but wasn't Ed amped in someway there after getting his original arm back? and Finn took on a giant demon and through him into the pit which judging from the size takes massive amounts of strength at around 1:15 although I have no clue how to do the calcs on the demon's weight I prefer the creators' numbers as opposed to making up my own lol

Loading Video...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good points all around people. Anyone got any more to make?

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I watched a lot of it, but I don't remember much of FMA, but Finn has dodged multiple guards firing lasers at him, so I'm not sure about Ed tagging him without AoE attacks if he has any.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I watched a lot of it, but I don't remember much of FMA, but Finn has dodged multiple guards firing lasers at him, so I'm not sure about Ed tagging him without AoE attacks if he has any.

Ed has kept up with Scar and other incredibly fast opponents. Speed shouldn't be an issue here.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

- Finn gets all his swords and abilities, wizard powers, combo move, etc

Finn Stomps, too many amps & different powers for Ed to account for.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Sorry it never said you replied actually. I don't think it was an amp, just him being mad since Al gave his life to save his. So if anger=amp then yes. lol Calculations aren't really my thing either but that is an amazing strength feat regardless. With Finn's toon force and all his abilities. He theoretically should win. It's a matter of who is in who's universe y'know?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Sorry it never said you replied actually. I don't think it was an amp, just him being mad since Al gave his life to save his. So if anger=amp then yes. lol Calculations aren't really my thing either but that is an amazing strength feat regardless. With Finn's toon force and all his abilities. He theoretically should win. It's a matter of who is in who's universe y'know?

Its fine I never could find my notifications either. But I mean Finn's toon force is very light and hasn't shown resistance to piercing objects IIRC yet. So I think Ed could win but if he is that angry here I think he could win cause Finn's toon force hasn't proved he could tank a javelin to the head lol but I don't know it could go either way.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finn be like: "So crazy anythings attacking from any angle? I'M IN MY ELEMENT!!!!!!"

Red_Vibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ed would win.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finn would win handily.

Anyone who thinks differently really should watch more AT.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha is the only one to show why Finn would win.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: cuz its pointless to explain, with all Finn's gear its basically a mismatch.

Plain Finn with a sword would have done fine

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finn (along with regular show characters) have too much unfair equipment. I give it to Finn.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

finn annoys me soo much, i hope he dies.