#1 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Elric (The FullMetal Alchemist)

vs

Black Panther

All Weapons

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther....

#3 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to say it but Black Panther. Still would be a good fight. Especially since his alchemy is very, very powerful. I mean, he could take out many things using a varity of ways.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont entirely know what BP can do, so I wont say anything...just remember the scene from labratory 4 in FMA when all ed had to do was touch his enemy to blow them in half

#5 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"I dont entirely know what BP can do, so I wont say anything...just remember the scene from labratory 4 in FMA when all ed had to do was touch his enemy to blow them in half"

Yeah, but that's gonna be difficult for Ed, since Black Panther can move faster than he can....
#6 Posted by warlock360 (28057 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#7 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea but for a short guy, he moves fast and fought guys that could....take out bp.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Yea but for a short guy, he moves fast and fought guys that could....take out bp.
"

Like who? I haven't finished watching FMA... So, I don't know...
#9 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Sloth and the other guy, the crazy martial artest guy with tight clothes.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Sloth and the other guy, the crazy martial artest guy with tight clothes.
"

What makes them worthy enough to beat the Panther? LOL.
#11 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Im watching FMA @ the mo n hes beaten Cornello (hardly any experience), Greed, Sloth, Wrath and Envy

#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Resonate said:
"I dont entirely know what BP can do, so I wont say anything...just remember the scene from labratory 4 in FMA when all ed had to do was touch his enemy to blow them in half"

Yeah, but that's gonna be difficult for Ed, since Black Panther can move faster than he can....
"

does he fly? Becaue Ed's smart enough to disrupt the ground around him or figure something out, he's done it before
#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
does he fly? Becaue Ed's smart enough to disrupt the ground around him or figure something out, he's done it before"

No, he doesn't. But his agility and speed is superior to Ed's.
#14 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Can i ask u wat episode r u on ?

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Beastly-Hound said:
"Can i ask u wat episode r u on ?
"

Me?
#16 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Yh

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I left off on the episode where Ed was about to fight this Humunculi in a sewer system because it was gonna kill this baby... I think.... But, I missed some episodes before that as well....

#18 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

watch all then u will see his skill

#19 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched it all. Ed has skills and the intelligence as well as creativity to back himself up against almost anyone. Heck, if i didn't know any better, given enough time, he could probebly leave Iron Man's suite ineffective and nothing more than a piece of junk in which Tony Can't control.

#20 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Im on episode 29 @ mo i luv it :P

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"I watched it all. Ed has skills and the intelligence as well as creativity to back himself up against almost anyone. Heck, if i didn't know any better, given enough time, he could probebly leave Iron Man's suite ineffective and nothing more than a piece of junk in which Tony Can't control.
"

Ed going up against Iron Man is suicide. And, if he's flying, what could Ed possibly do?
#22 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Mas doesn't know that, now does he? Besides, all i was saying is that Ed has the skills if given enough to, he could take it apart with his alchemy. I'm not saying it's gonna be a match between the two because that would be stupid. Besides, it would be more likely that Tony would recruit him, give him a souped up arm and leg and make him his apprentice or something. XD

#23 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Ed, I'm basing this off the manga, which he is better in every way than the show.

#24 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Ed.

Considering his previous battles against seemingly impervious foes, Ed has repeatedly demonstrated his high durability, agility, martial prowess, and strategy skills, so it probably wouldn't take long for Ed to figure out the kinetic-robbing properties of BP's suit. Once that's down, Ed will realize that in order to defeat BP he would have to either alter the environment to trap BP (as mentioned by someone above), or mess with his suit, by transmuting his suit into something else (though BP does have that electric defense of his), or simply through alchemy, manipulating the elements to somehow force him to chock out, like Iron Man did.

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Still going with Panther. This has been done before, so no reason to back my argument here.