Edward Elric (FMA:B) vs Amon (A:TLK)

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

At first sight, this looks like a stomp because... well... bloodbending. Think for a second though. Amon can't bend automail, can he? ;)

Scenario 1: Pure H2H, Amon is fighting him and aiming to take away his "bending" (lol). Setting: Empty Republic City.

Scenario 2: Alchemy/Bending allowed. Amon has kidnapped Alphonse and Edward wants him back. Badly. Same setting.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Amon all rounds.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: what makes you say that, good sir/madam?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one goes to Ed. He's faster ( Easy bullet timer and can keep up with other people with superhuman speed like Scar ) and a better H2H combatant. Plus pressure points don't work on automail.

Round 2 goes to Ed too most of the time. Now I say this because in character, Amon doesn't use his bloodbending straight up. He wouldn't use it unless he was just about to die. But, since Edward is bloodlusted, he wouldn't get the chance. Elric would one shot him with destruction alchemy or a good ol' stab in the face before he decides he needs to bloodbend.

Besides, even if Amon did bloodbend right off the bat, Edward could still use alchemy because of his automail arm. He could clap his automail arm to the one being controlled and send a quick spike Amon's way to break the Equalist concentration, then finish him off one of many ways.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I KEEP FORGETTING THE BULLET TIMING FEATS! But as for H2H, in the first minute or so you can see Ed's skill.

Loading Video...
Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: Amon snapping Ed's neck three times in row?

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: the video should give you an idea of Ed's H2H skill in the first 50 seconds. I think he takes Scenario 1.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: Oh I'm a big Fullmetal Alchemist fan. I know what Ed is capable of, but I don't see it being enough.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joewell911

@ostyo:

How in the world would he manage that? There's no way in round one because Edward over classes him in pretty much every physical category. Round 2, morals and the fact that Amon requires concentration to bloodbend proficiently stops him from doing anything like that.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: One of Amon's 1st mistakes would be calling him short.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one came back, and so the topic has been abandoned. (cries)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ed both Rounds.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If u bloodlust amon as well second round he instas. But other then that my moneys on edward. H2h its for sure him based on feats.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: I thought of bloodlusting, but I thought it would be a small mismatch if i did.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda said:

@neongamewave: How much difficulty do you think Ed might have?

In Round 1, I think he shouldn`t have any problems with Amon but I think in Round 2 he will have mid-high difficulty with Amon due to blood-bending but Edward can even it out with his alchemy and he has the range advantage also he is more versatile IMO. I don`t think Amon will go straight for blood-bending but I do think Edward still start the fight with his alchemy and try to have Amon trapped, and since Alphonse is kidnapped I think that would motivate Edward even more to go all out in which I think he would beat Amon handily a bloodlusted Edward is a force to be reckoned with.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Seems like a legit argument. This is how I see the fight going now.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with bloodbending Ed has an auto-mail arm and leg so when uses it Ed could still reach his other hand and level the ground Amon stands on.