Winning condition ; Death.  
Both are blood-lusted.  
No prep.  
The distance is 25 metres away. 
Who's got this? 

#2 Posted by never give up (9484 posts) - - Show Bio

Nomak from Blade 2 stomps

#3 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Nomak...He can drink vampire blood, and he has more impressive feats than Edward.

He actually fought a vampire slayer.

#4 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Roman said:

I'd say Nomak...He can drink vampire blood, and he has more impressive feats than Edward.

agreed
#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward stomps, Nomak wouldn't even be able to hit him.

#6 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Nomak proceeds to eat Edwards face via Predator Mouth.

#7 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

edward is cute, but i prefer jasper

#8 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

Being able to drink vampire blood is irrelevant, which feats are more impressive?

And that matters why?

#9 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

Like he did to Blade, right?

#10 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Phylos said:

Dude! exactly like that, thanks! I almost forgot about that one.

#11 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Phylos said:

Dude! exactly like that, thanks! I almost forgot about that one.

Cute.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to side with Edward here. He's far faster than anyone in the Blade universe and he has strength sufficient enough to rip off Nomak's head.

The vampries in Blade have never really shown anything impressive except in regards to regeneration.

#13 Posted by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Cullen wins here, I like Nomak and all, But his strength and speed doesn't even come close to what Edward can do. Edward stop a car with his bare hands and nobody in Blade did that. If they would have use The blood god Lava, Dracula, or may be Selena from Under World Awakening that would have a better chance than Nomak. Nomak best strength feats was kicking Blade to a solid steel door and it only dented it. Edward stop a car with his hands with dented it and he did it with ease.

#14 Edited by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Edward Cullen wins here, I like Nomak and all, But his strength and speed doesn't even come close to what Edward can do. Edward stop a car with his bare hands and nobody in Blade did that. If they would have use The blood god Lava, Dracula, or may be Selena from Under World Awakening that would have a better chance than Nomak. Nomak best strength feats was kicking Blade to a solid steel door and it only dented it. Edward stop a car with his hands with dented it and he did it with ease.

No, he didn't stop a car, he stopped a small van from hiting Bella, when van was 1) already breaking and turning, 2) van wasn't directed directly at Edward, he stopped side of the van from hitting Bella, that's it. He didn't stopped a car, this is stopping a car with bare hands:

As for Cullen fighting skills, well he sucks and I wish that people would stop use him in fights - look he didn't even last one minute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdIPy021-4

All it took to take Cullen down was to slam him into the floor, and that made only little cracks in the floor - honestly Nomak made more damage with his punches and kicks that just little cracks, and he give skilled fighter like Blade run for his money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFpsSudUhQU

Yes Cullen is stronger and faster than Nomak, and he have telepathy but Nomak is far better fighter and he have healing factor so i think that he will succeed in defeating Eddy

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (15820 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

Edward held his own against werewolves, pushed down a tree trunk and is possibly faster than Nomak.

#16 Posted by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@The_Roman said:

Edward held his own against werewolves, pushed down a tree trunk and is possibly faster than Nomak.

And yet, all I take to defeat him was to slam him into the floor, and that made only little cracks in the floor, Nomak is capable of dealing more damage than this, he is superior fighter and he have healing factor. That's why I say that he have good chance to take Cullen down.

#17 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@terry2012 said:

No, he didn't stop a car, he stopped a small van from hiting Bella, when van was 1) already breaking and turning, 2) van wasn't directed directly at Edward, he stopped side of the van from hitting Bella, that's it. He didn't stopped a car, this is stopping a car with bare hands:

As for Cullen fighting skills, well he sucks and I wish that people would stop use him in fights - look he didn't even last one minute:

All it took to take Cullen down was to slam him into the floor, and that made only little cracks in the floor - honestly Nomak made more damage with his punches and kicks that just little cracks, and he give skilled fighter like Blade run for his money:

Yes Cullen is stronger and faster than Nomak, and he have telepathy but Nomak is far better fighter and he have healing factor so i think that he will succeed in defeating Eddy

Edward displayed enough fighting skill in the movies to be able to easily beat Nomak, and that's before adding in his telepathy. So how exactly is Nomak supposed to touch Edward? Healing factors are cool when your head is ripped off, something Edward could do in a matter of seconds.

Frankly Edward could beat both Blade and Nomak at the same time via his speed and telepathy.

#18 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@The_Roman said:

There's no possibly, Edward is much faster.

#19 Edited by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Picard said:

Edward displayed enough fighting skill in the movies to be able to easily beat Nomak, and that's before adding in his telepathy. So how exactly is Nomak supposed to touch Edward? Healing factors are cool when your head is ripped off, something Edward could do in a matter of seconds.

Frankly Edward could beat both Blade and Nomak at the same time via his speed and telepathy.

OK, then show me this stunning skills of Eddy. All I know that he didn't last one minute against someone who is comparable to him

#20 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Picard said:

OK, then show me this stunning skills of Eddy. All I know that he didn't last one minute against someone who is comparable to him

That entire scene is PIS.

This is how the fight would go between Nomak and Edward, and even this is being kind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFnaEcRwziw&feature=related#t=3m34s

So how does Nomak hit a telepath who is much faster and stronger than he is?

#21 Edited by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: Even if he stop a Van he still stop it from moving. No need for the videos because I already know what happen. The only reason why Edward lost that fight is because he is noway near them, but he try to fight them anyway. It still doesn't change the fact No one in Blade has that strength or speed feat regardless. Nomak loses here.

Here is Edward stopping the Van with one hand and he put a dent in it without trying.

And that picture you put up, it is not the only way to stop it with one hand. You can one stop it on it side and in the back of it. So either way you didn't change a thing. As it has been said before no one in blade has done that nor are they capable of doing that. A far better fighter than Edward I agree with that, but it wont save him from Edward taking his head off. That why I said Selene would be a better choice than Nomak. She knock over a van while there were wolfs, her daughter, and what ever that guy was, in side the van.

#22 Posted by Luster77 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

from what i understand, vampires are only as strong as they are old. Edward's been around for about a hundred years i think, thus that makes him stronger, faster and able to use telepathy. Nomak too has been around for a long time, i'm sure if they were to meet as vamps, it would be an intense battle. However, Nomak is much more close to realism than Edward that's why you don't see him moving faster than the human eye yet he is fast and very strong. Edwards only advantage is the sunlight---nope, thats not rite---he almost killed himself in the summer heat of South America---I'm going with Nomak....no curbstomp but a real bloody win.

#23 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Luster77 said:

from what i understand, vampires are only as strong as they are old. Edward's been around for about a hundred years i think, thus that makes him stronger, faster and able to use telepathy. Nomak too has been around for a long time, i'm sure if they were to meet as vamps, it would be an intense battle. However, Nomak is much more close to realism than Edward that's why you don't see him moving faster than the human eye yet he is fast and very strong. Edwards only advantage is the sunlight---nope, thats not rite---he almost killed himself in the summer heat of South America---I'm going with Nomak....no curbstomp but a real bloody win.

Some vampires in Twilight have special abilities the moment they are turned, so he could always use his power. How did Edward almost kill himself in summer heat?

#24 Posted by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Thank you.

#25 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012:

Nah, thank you. I'm glad someone else recognizes Edward's got this.

#26 Posted by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Your welcome, I like Jared Nomak and all, but there is no comparison him to Edward. Nomak use his best strength feat when he kick Blade to the metal door I think and his second best was when he uppercut Blade and that is it.

#27 Posted by MonsterStomp (15820 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@The_Roman said:

And yet, all I take to defeat him was to slam him into the floor, and that made only little cracks in the floor, Nomak is capable of dealing more damage than this, he is superior fighter and he have healing factor. That's why I say that he have good chance to take Cullen down.

Little cracks in the floor? Dude was slammed and broke several marble tiles.

#28 Posted by MonsterStomp (15820 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I know its marble tiles? I don't, but I assumed it was something compatable enough to crack Edward's "supposedly" diamond skin.

#29 Posted by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

This is how the fight would go between Nomak and Edward, and even this is being kind.

I love when people say that battle when they favorite character losses is PIS. :) And why, exactly? He fought, he lost, end of story, and this fight didn't last even a minute. And Nomak can deal more damage than just make little cracks in floor, so he is strong enough to knock Cullen down. Faster? Well, that's debatable since it was shown that Blade can keep up with speeding car, and Nomak was keeping pace with Blade. Speed feat is only legitimate when it is measurable and compared against something else. Going blur speed is quite generic, and really tell as nothing how fast is this person. Telepathy? Didn't help him when he was fighting vampire who slamed him into the floor. Nomak is much better fighter than this Victoria gal, and she was not moving with blurring speed either.

@terry2012 said:

@Picard: Even if he stop a Van he still stop it from moving. No need for the videos because I already know what happen. The only reason why Edward lost that fight is because he is noway near them, but he try to fight them anyway. It still doesn't change the fact No one in Blade has that strength or speed feat regardless. Nomak loses here.

Here is Edward stopping the Van with one hand and he put a dent in it without trying.

And that picture you put up, it is not the only way to stop it with one hand. You can one stop it on it side and in the back of it. So either way you didn't change a thing. As it has been said before no one in blade has done that nor are they capable of doing that. A far better fighter than Edward I agree with that, but it wont save him from Edward taking his head off. That why I said Selene would be a better choice than Nomak. She knock over a van while there were wolfs, her daughter, and what ever that guy was, in side the van.

All I know is that he stopped van which was already breaking, and wasn't moving directly at him, he stopped side of the van. This is big difference. I showed you scans of people stopping speeding cars to make you understand what is the difference. I agree that Cullen is probably stronger than Nomak, that don't change the fact that he can be taken down by hits far less powerful than Nomak's punches and kicks.

@MonsterStomp said:

How do I know its marble tiles? I don't, but I assumed it was something compatable enough to crack Edward's "supposedly" diamond skin.

Yes, that's exactly what happened, and see fight between Nomak and Blade to to realize that Nomak can deal more demage than just make some craks in the floor.

#30 Edited by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: The van was moving directly at him because he was in front of her in order to stop it. He still stop it and there is no difference there. If he didn't do that the van would have still hit them both. The van doesn't have to move directly at him in order to stop it. Nonetheless he still stop it. Those scans means nothing because there is more than one way to stop a speeding car. Nomak is not on there level of power. So those less powerful kicks and punches are not so less powerful as you think it is. You have to count the fact that Nomak is not near them in terms of power. Nomak loses regardless.

#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (15820 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: Has Nomak been able to destroy something on par with diamond?

#32 Edited by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@Xanni15 said:

I love when people say that battle when they favorite character losses is PIS. :) And why, exactly? He fought, he lost, end of story, and this fight didn't last even a minute. And Nomak can deal more damage than just make little cracks in floor, so he is strong enough to knock Cullen down. Faster? Well, that's debatable since it was shown that Blade can keep up with speeding car, and Nomak was keeping pace with Blade. Speed feat is only legitimate when it is measurable and compared against something else. Going blur speed is quite generic, and really tell as nothing how fast is this person. Telepathy? Didn't help him when he was fighting vampire who slamed him into the floor. Nomak is much better fighter than this Victoria gal, and she was not moving with blurring speed either.

@terry2012 said:

All I know is that he stopped van which was already breaking, and wasn't moving directly at him, he stopped side of the van. This is big difference. I showed you scans of people stopping speeding cars to make you understand what is the difference. I agree that Cullen is probably stronger than Nomak, that don't change the fact that he can be taken down by hits far less powerful than Nomak's punches and kicks.

@MonsterStomp said:

Yes, that's exactly what happened, and see fight between Nomak and Blade to to realize that Nomak can deal more demage than just make some craks in the floor.

Cullen Wins this TBH. Vampires durability in twilight is naturally very high- a vampire once fell off a cliff to commit suicide and got right back up unharmed. They were also bullet proof. In all honesty twilight Vampire Durability is on a par with someone like Tombstone's. All Vampires in the Blade universe were at least penetrated by bullets. And I don't think its debatable that Vampire's in Twilight are faster than in Blade. They are. Period. No Vampire in Blade has Blur speed, when being viewed by humans. According to the by TOAA, Vampires can move at over 100 mph and keep that level of speed up for long periods of time. Blade doesn't have that speed.

And if we choose to use feats from the book, then Edward said he was capable of lifting and throwing a van in order to prove he was a vampire, but instead settled on sparkling in the sunlight. Blade's best feats were kicking vampires through steel walls and he was still able to fight Nomak fairly evenly. I'd say Cullen is a good deal stronger. Add his greater speed and durability ad he should only really been given a slight workout by Nomak

In all honesty Vampires in Blade were not all that impressive. Abigail Whistler, who is only Peak human at the most was taking down multiple Vampires in H2H combat using knives. There is no way that she would have any business doing remotely the same to any vampire in Twilight. TBH I know why people don't like twilight but low-balling them (I am not accusing you of doing so) is kinda childish.

#33 Posted by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Thanks.

#34 Posted by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@laflux: Thanks.

I'm assuming that's for agreeing with you. No probs- its the logical conclusion.

#35 Posted by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Yes for agreeing with me. Edward stop that van with his hand in the movie. And it clearly showed that. Then he said that it wasn't moving fast.

#36 Posted by laflux (14128 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@laflux: Yes for agreeing with me. Edward stop that van with his hand in the movie. And it clearly showed that. Then he said that it wasn't moving fast.

The van was definitively moving fast enough to cause Bella significant harm. I would say 15-30 Mph, otherwise why would Edward risk people knowing his Super-Human Strength and jump in otherwise No your totally right :-)

#37 Posted by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Thanks,and I know.

#38 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16004 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparklepire for win!

Just because someone is horrifying doesn't mean he can beat an opponent stronger and faster than him who can read his mind, and if edward thinks he is losing, all he needs is sunlight..

"All right, come on out and face me if you have guts.."

*Both go out*. *Nomak burns and dies*

Edward literally begins to sparkle like in the new video games :)

#39 Posted by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@Picard: The van was moving directly at him because he was in front of her in order to stop it. He still stop it and there is no difference there. If he didn't do that the van would have still hit them both. The van doesn't have to move directly at him in order to stop it. Nonetheless he still stop it. Those scans means nothing because there is more than one way to stop a speeding car. Nomak is not on there level of power. So those less powerful kicks and punches are not so less powerful as you think it is. You have to count the fact that Nomak is not near them in terms of power. Nomak loses regardless.

Facepalm. Yes, there is a big difference, and I'm sorry for you that you can't comprehend it. Car going full speed, directly ahead is much faster and harder to stop than car which was already breaking and was turning. Not this same speed, not this same force of impact. Not even close. This is simple physic, really. Never said that Nomak was equally strong but this don't change the fact that he still can put Cullen down, this was proven when I showed you what kind of force is needed to put Cullen down, and that Nomak can hit harder than this. Nomak win regardless. ;)

@MonsterStomp said:

@Picard: Has Nomak been able to destroy something on par with diamond?

No. So what? All he have to do is to throw Cullen hard on the floor as were shown in scene I posted before.

@terry2012 said:

@MonsterStomp said:

Cullen Wins this TBH. Vampires durability in twilight is naturally very high- a vampire once fell off a cliff to commit suicide and got right back up unharmed. They were also bullet proof. In all honesty twilight Vampire Durability is on a par with someone like Tombstone's. All Vampires in the Blade universe were at least penetrated by bullets. And I don't think its debatable that Vampire's in Twilight are faster than in Blade. They are. Period. No Vampire in Blade has Blur speed, when being viewed by humans. According to the by TOAA, Vampires can move at over 100 mph and keep that level of speed up for long periods of time. Blade doesn't have that speed.

And if we choose to use feats from the book, then Edward said he was capable of lifting and throwing a van in order to prove he was a vampire, but instead settled on sparkling in the sunlight. Blade's best feats were kicking vampires through steel walls and he was still able to fight Nomak fairly evenly. I'd say Cullen is a good deal stronger. Add his greater speed and durability ad he should only really been given a slight workout by Nomak

In all honesty Vampires in Blade were not all that impressive. Abigail Whistler, who is only Peak human at the most was taking down multiple Vampires in H2H combat using knives. There is no way that she would have any business doing remotely the same to any vampire in Twilight. TBH I know why people don't like twilight but low-balling them (I am not accusing you of doing so) is kinda childish.

Yes, yes higher durability yet all you have to do is slam Cullen into the floor with enough force to crack this floor, and he is going down. Nomak can hit harder than this. Speed, as I said blur speed tell as nothing about how fast someone is moving, if you can compare this speed to something measurable then you can say that Cullen indeed is faster. We know that Blade was keeping pace with speeding car, and that Nomak could keep pace with Blade. 100 mph? Well, when this was said? In the movie, book? What is TOAA? Can you show me some clip to prove you are right? Abby Whistler was fighting with Reaper strain vampires? That's something new... :)

#40 Edited by terry2012 (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: Double Face Palm, No there is no a difference there. The car was still going full speed while it was breaking. The car did not slow up not one bit. You need to look at the video again so you can comprehend it. The car was still fast enough that if it would have hit her she would be dead. Give it up you have no case he still stop it with his bare hand. It still remains that he did. That car was not going slow what so ever even if it were breaking, it still can be moving very fast at a top speed. Nomak can not even do this if he were place in the same situation. What you showed was that somebody was better than Cullen was able to put him down. Nomak is no way near that level. And Physic doesn't exist. And for your information Blade and NOmak has no speed like Cullen. They moves at peak human level and this was discuss in other threads with him. Movie version has no speed but the human who is playing him. Which is not much compare to Cullen movie version.

#41 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to point out, if a Twilight Vampire is moving so fast they blur it means they're moving at speeds the human eye is having difficulty tracking and I can't confirm it but I believe in the books it states they move so fast they're basically invisible to the human eye. Now how fast that is impossible to pin down because there's numerous variables. But it would be quite a bit in excess of a 100 mph. As was mentioned in a previous post on a different matter "This is simple physics."

#42 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Cullen wins pretty easily. Nomak is a lot cooler but he doesn't have the attributes to match Cullen's. It's already definitive that Twilight vampires are much, much faster. Twilight vampires have shown the ability to move at incredible speeds for long periods of time (for example, traveling cross country while on foot). Also Twilight vampires have pretty insane durability, being nearly impossible to kill. I think it was mentioned in the books that the only reasonable way to kill a vampire was to tear their limbs apart and set them on fire, and even then the limbs could still move on their own. Another advantage Cullen has is that he suffers none of the weaknesses of traditional vampires. Sunlight doesn't affect him in the slightest and he doesn't have have a very important weakness which Nomak has. In the movie, they explained that the Reaper strain vampires had to feed every few hours or else they would literally starve to death. So the longer this battle progresses the weaker Nomak is going to get. Also Edward Cullen has his telepathic abilities, though I don't know how much that will play in this battle.

#43 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Cullen. Superior strength, experience, speed, and durability. Honestly, though alot of Twilight was directed towards females. I don't see why people hate it so much.

#44 Edited by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@Picard: Double Face Palm, No there is no a difference there. The car was still going full speed while it was breaking. The car did not slow up not one bit. You need to look at the video again so you can comprehend it. The car was still fast enough that if it would have hit her she would be dead. Give it up you have no case he still stop it with his bare hand. It still remains that he did. That car was not going slow what so ever even if it were breaking, it still can be moving very fast at a top speed. Nomak can not even do this if he were place in the same situation. What you showed was that somebody was better than Cullen was able to put him down. Nomak is no way near that level. And Physic doesn't exist. And for your information Blade and NOmak has no speed like Cullen. They moves at peak human level and this was discuss in other threads with him. Movie version has no speed but the human who is playing him. Which is not much compare to Cullen movie version.

Super facepalm. It dosen't metter if she would be dead or crippled or whatever. Car which is breaking and turning is not this same as car going full speed ahead, period.Car which is turining is not as fast as car which speeds ahead, period. This is simple fact. I'm not here to explain elementary physics to you. If you can't comprehend this, that's your problem. You are funny. :) Nomak don't have to be stronger than Cullen to put him down, all he have to do is hit him with force sufficient enough to crack the floor. I demonstrated that Nomak is capable of dealing more damage than this. And no Blade was not moving at peak human speed, in third movie he was actually keeping pace with speeding car and Deacon Frost was dodging bullets even before he become a blood god. So I stil waiting to prove that Cullen is really faster, other than: he moves with blur speed which tell us nothing.

#45 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

And Picard, in that exact same video did you not see them move at blur speeds? Also, it's obvious you haven't the slightest clue of Twilight. (I'll admit, my knowledge is very wide either.) If I recall correctly, the video you showed, was The Volturi Vampires. Which is a group of incredible powerful vampires that have lived for thousands of years and act as the police for vampires.

#46 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Nomak doesn't have that kind of strength. It's foolish that your lowballing Edward, when he was beaten by a vampire that is five times stronger than Nomak.

#47 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Picard

@terry2012 said:

Super facepalm. It dosen't metter if she would be dead or crippled or whatever. Car which is breaking and turning is not this same as car going full speed ahead, period.Car which is turining is not as fast as car which speeds ahead, period. This is simple fact. I'm not here to explain elementary physics to you. If you can't comprehend this, that's your problem. You are funny. :) Nomak don't have to be stronger than Cullen to put him down, all he have to do is hit him with force sufficient enough to crack the floor. I demonstrated that Nomak is capable of dealing more damage than this. And no Blade was not moving at peak human speed, in third movie he was actually keeping pace with speeding car and Deacon Frost was dodging bullets even before he become a blood god. So I stil waiting to prove that Cullen is really faster, other than: he moves with blur speed which tell us nothing.

Are u seriously trying to compare their speed. U need to rewatch every twilight movie. Edward is wayyyy too fast for anyone in the blade universe. They wouldn't be able to keep up even in the slightest. And his strength feats are also on a whole other level. He pushed down a tree in seconds. And he moves so fast the human eye can't possibly keep up with him.
#48 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes me laugh how Picard thinks he is being smart and clever, when he is just being completely silly. He still hasn't said how Nomak is going to prevent having his head ripped off by Nomak at the being of the match?

#49 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Picard

@terry2012 said:

That video u just put up isn't the whole fight. Edward get right back up in 5 seconds and started fighting again...if u gonna post a video and explain it Then tell the whole thing. That didn't keep edward down. U should go watch some more twilight. Nomak, Blade, and Dracula will have to work together to beat Edward. And I'm sure edward would still beat at least 2 of them. Nomak against edward one on one would take no more than 10 seconds
#50 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

*having his head ripped off by Edward, sorry.