• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Cullen can call Bella if he wants to plus he has an AK47 with infinite ammo

Goku is bloodlusted and is fighting at his full potential.

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord no...

#3 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

...Whaaaaaaaaat?!

#4 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@xyrzrockrain said:
"Edward Cullen can call Bella if he wants to plus he has an AK47 with infinite ammo Goku is bloodlusted and is fighting at his full potential. "

LMAO, wtf is an AK gonna do for him?
#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

goku in about an eighth of a second

#6 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku could stomp this guy if he was at full potential as a kid. So if DB Goku stomps, DBZ Goku goes and eats some food while Cullen is punching him, and Goku is like "hey, thanks for the massage, but I kinda have to kill you now"
#7 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" Goku could stomp this guy if he was at full potential as a kid. So if DB Goku stomps, DBZ Goku goes and eats some food while Cullen is punching him, and Goku is like "hey, thanks for the massage, but I kinda have to kill you now" "
so true... one energy blast should do it
#8 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" @randumo24 said:
" Goku could stomp this guy if he was at full potential as a kid. So if DB Goku stomps, DBZ Goku goes and eats some food while Cullen is punching him, and Goku is like "hey, thanks for the massage, but I kinda have to kill you now" "
so true... one energy blast should do it "

he doesn't need an energy blast, he could literally punch his head clean off.
#9 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

You said full potential right? 
Goku hits edward so hard he put the bastard in orbit and then throw him a genkidama and goodbye shine pants vampire guy...

#10 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Bella and Cullens love for another is = to Beyonders power raised to infinity -Twilight Fans

#11 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@xyrzrockrain said:
" Bella and Cullens love for another is = to Beyonders power raised to infinity -Twilight Fans "
LAFAO, I hope your joking.
#12 Edited by dreamcaster (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this is a joke.Its like saying Winnie the Pooh vs Frieza Well Winnie the Pooh will win because he has a bowl of hunny.
i can imagine it now. 

Edward Cullen:"Hey Goku i hope you--" 

-Goku kicks him into space- 

K.O. 

#13 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba:  

There are some MAJOR twilight fans in my area. 

They said Bella and Edwards love for one another is greater than Gods love for man. LOL
#14 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@xyrzrockrain said:
" @Tevnoba:   There are some MAJOR twilight fans in my area.  They said Bella and Edwards love for one another is greater than Gods love for man. LOL "

who gives a sh!t, doesn't mean he can beat people who are far superior to him.
#15 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparkles gets curbstomped

#16 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward

#17 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie verse wise Goku is f*cked, seriously man Edward is about Jakita Wagner lite with mind reading... that is like Mr.X with powers

#18 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Rookie said:
"Edward "

you are jk right?
#19 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

In the words of my fellow "viner"   Syn Abaddon Edward gets "anally raped, no vasoline"

#20 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward curbstomps

#21 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
"   In the words of my fellow "viner"   Syn Abaddon Edward gets "anally raped, no vasoline" "
:)
#22 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@gobstakid777 said:
" @U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
"   In the words of my fellow "viner"   Syn Abaddon Edward gets "anally raped, no vasoline" "
:) "
#23 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Edward curbstomps "
Only to Geeko, that crappy movie version and its more than a Stomp actually
#24 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Edward curbstomps "
true
#25 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!??!  

ANYONE, lemme repeat, *ANYONE* could beat Edward Cullen, but GOKU?! He's MURDER him! They wouldn't even find a pinki left! 

Sorry.... I REALLY hate twilight for killing Vampires and making them..... sparkle. Ugh. 

REAL VAMPIRES DON'T FRIGGIN' SPARKLE!
"
Vampires aren't real.
#26 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: not anyone, DP would actually have trouble... l sh!t you not
#27 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx:  So.. Deadpool.... the mercenary with a healing factor stronger than Wolverine's... would have trouble... killing the vampire that sparkles.... riiiiiiiiiighhht....

@The Rookie:
Nooooooo, I had NO idea. XD I meant the fictional character, and I meant "Real" in the sense of anything that isn't Edward Cullen or a Twilight vampire. But you were probably kidding, so whatever. :P 

#28 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: yep just like wolverine vs mr.X and the vamps do have enhanced reflexes surpassing that of DP's the only advantage would be the brain flux that prevents mind reading... DP has the weapons but not the strength to penetrate the durability. Teleport could be countered with reaction time, the fact that they can also sense DP [like how they detect blood] will make the match one sided.

compare powers first and exp
#29 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx:
Dude.... I wasn't being serious, I just really, really, REALLY hate twilight. The thought of Deadpool losing to Edward Cullen is a.... well..... its weird. O_o
#30 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: that's okay l dislike it too, but only the power scoping interests me... actually the annoying bunch is the fanwankers who focused on the bias [no offense they only read for the romance] but actually as battle threads go , these vamps are actually legit to put in combat and no offense l prefer vamps in the manga/anime side because of the good adaptations (e.g. Dio Brando - motherfvcker stops time!)

For all the haters out there xD - enjoy DP's message

#31 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

ahahahahahahahahaha goku wins easy...... 

also i always wanted blade to kill edward lol
#32 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

edward vs. goku who is blood lusted lol jesus thats halarious. 
we all kno edward would win lol.................................sike
but umm yea seriously the DP psa was halrious

#33 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

You didnt consider one thing, goku mind is a void with-out any thought almost DB wise he is as smart as a broken brick.... and fights mostly by instinct.. 

Even if Edward could read Goku mind and try to dodge him goku, in  base form, could move even faster with instant movement and beat shiny pants into submission, come on, Goku can destroy planets.... 

This isnt a thread, is a joke..... 

No.... THIS IS SPARTA ( And goku Throws Edward to the space by a well placed butt-busting kick)

#34 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio

oh cmon! DP IS essentially like wolverine, minus the claws, plus weaponry. that being said his reflex, agility, endurance is ABOVE average, and remember how he never tires? if anything since Edward can't read DP's mind DP can just pretend that he lost his weapons, once hes up close he'll just take out an assault rifle from his magic satchel and start shooting away. plus can you really imagine how DP'll lose?, even if hes decapitated he still lives. hell , losing limbs is nothing to DP

#35 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Nerx: Dude.... I wasn't being serious, I just really, really, REALLY hate twilight. The thought of Deadpool losing to Edward Cullen is a.... well..... its weird. O_o "
well it would happen..twilight vampires are overpowered but nothing Deadpool can do can kill edward...now on topic goku would murder edward
#36 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
 this thread is amusing.
#37 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Agent Buttons said:
" this thread is amusing. "

also a joke
#38 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins with ease

#39 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm...Goku stomps this fight with ease
#40 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" @xyrzrockrain said:
"Edward Cullen can call Bella if he wants to plus he has an AK47 with infinite ammo Goku is bloodlusted and is fighting at his full potential. "
LMAO, wtf is an AK gonna do for him? "
lol
#41 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

stupidity wins 
#42 Posted by negamegas (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Curvestomps. :P
#43 Posted by Hellfurnus88 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins easily.

-If this is DB Goku then he will win in base form and curb-stomp in Great Ape Form. 

-DBZ Goku as a Super Saiyan 3 would destroy Edward with ease.(Super Saiyan 3 Goku put up a good fight against Fat Buu and Fat Buu would waste Edward with ease) 

-DBGT Goku in Super Saiyan 4 form would waste Edward with extreme ease and he could also waste Edward in Goldern Great Ape form.   

Also bullets would hurt DB Goku in base form a bit and they would most probably do nothing to Super Saiyan 3 Goku (DBZ) or Super Saiyan 4 Goku (DBGT). 
Bullets will do nothing to Great Ape Goku (DB) or Goldern Great Ape Goku (DBGT)
#44 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins easily.

#45 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

what a pointless bump of a pointless thread.

#46 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

The hatred for Twilight is so intense this pathetic thread was bumped just to show that. 

But since it's already here... Goku rapes that glitter-bodied fagpire Edward.

#47 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: Fagpire, I like the sound of that lol =)
#48 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

goku cuz he isnt part of some stupid scam to get prepubescent girls to by movie tickets 2 wacth a retarded shirtless man slap fight wit a pale gay englishman over a whiny stupid litle girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also cuz dbz rocks

#49 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio
@killermike said:
"stupidity wins  "

I lold
#50 Posted by Hi I'm New (300 posts) - - Show Bio
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said: