Edward Cullen vs blade

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#151  Edited By dane

I'm not of the opinion that a sparkly vampire who chooses to repeat high school is due any amount of justice.

Wesley Snipes vs Robert Pattison is a hilarious fight on the other hand.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By Final Arrow
@Dane said:
" I'm not of the opinion that a sparkly vampire who chooses to repeat high school is due any amount of justice.  Wesley Snipes vs Robert Pattison is a hilarious fight on the other hand. "
He choose to do it more then once..... he has problems. 

But Snipes vs Pattison would be a great fight, over in moments but just to see blood exploding from his huge forehead would be worth it.
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Mattersuit
@Dane said:
"I'm not of the opinion that a sparkly vampire who chooses to repeat high school is due any amount of justice.  Wesley Snipes vs Robert Pattison is a hilarious fight on the other hand. "

Lol. Vampire hunter, bareknuckle prison boxer, w/e else Snipes has played vs. a vampire and w/e else Pattison has been.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By dane
@Final Arrow: I'd drop the price of a movie ticket on it, even if it was a 5 second clip.
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#155  Edited By ReverseNegative

Blade will finally put that sorry excuse for a vampire in his place. 

Mahtu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#156  Edited By Mahtu
@FLCL1 said:
"
 i talk to some fangirls yesterday who said this lame is strong so..... 

considering the fact that we cant see the book version fight this is movie version "
Mwahahahahahaha this makes my day
death monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By death monger

yes you see you have to crap on them and light it on fire
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#158  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Blade curbstomps.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By SilverGalford

blade

Hellfurnus88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Hellfurnus88

Blade wins. 

In the third movie he managed to beat Dracula and Dracula would waste Edward with ease.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Wise Son

Yeah, old thread and all and I may have skipped a few pages but what the shell.... To answer Superparody  

I doubt Edward could read Blade's mind. He's highly trained and his mind wouldn't be an open book. After countless tussles with Dracula, a vamp who has hypnosis down to a T, I like to think he has some mental barriers set up. Edward couldn't read Bella's mind because it's suppose to be really "private." Bella would get her brain juices boiled by the average comic telepath. You can say he can read all vampire, werewolves and other humans minds all you want but that's a crutch and a horrible plot device. Bad writing, like the whole series, no offense.

Blade's sword is Adamatium, which essentially can cut through any metal, is the hardest substance known to man. Blade has trained for the better part of a century with a sword so he knows how to use it. He'd make more then a few paper cuts on Edward's fairy butt. Bullets are paper balls, Adamatium is a chainsaw is what I guess I'm trying to say.

He knows how to fight vamps and how they think. He wouldn't be tricked by Edward that easily. To reinterate, he's highly trained and bested Dracula the Lord of Vamps on more then one occasion. And seeing as how Dracula is superior to Edward in every way Twilight mentions I'd have to say Blade finds a way to take this.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#162  Edited By Deadcool

No Caption Provided
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#163  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Deadcool said:
"

"

HAHAHAHA,AWESOME. 
but blade gets curbed.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#164  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Deadcool said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
This made my life.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Blade wins. He may be slightly inferior to this Cullent guy physically. But he has enough Physical Stats to compete. He has also learnt Martial Arts. Blade is an expert on Vampires and has enough equipment to win this. I don't see Cullen winning IMO. He can slice Edwards head off. I just say Blade for this one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis:
How does Blade lose?
mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By mfundo

I wanna know too, pretty please !?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mfundo said:
"I wanna know too, pretty please !? "

?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Movie Blade or Comic Blade.....this is how it goes 

616 Blade wins 
Ultiamte Blade wins 
Movie Blade wins

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By mfundo
@comicdude23:
So whichever Blade he is, he still wins right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mfundo said:
"@comicdude23: So whichever Blade he is, he still wins right? "

616 Blade, Ultimate Blade and Movie Blade win. 

T.V Blade loses.
mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By mfundo
@comicdude23:  
Oh ok then
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#173  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23 said:
" Blade wins. He may be slightly inferior to this Cullent guy physically. But he has enough Physical Stats to compete. He has also learnt Martial Arts. Blade is an expert on Vampires and has enough equipment to win this. I don't see Cullen winning IMO. He can slice Edwards head off. I just say Blade for this one. "
He try's to slice Edwards head off, and Edward reads his mind and uses his superior to speed and rip blades head off.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#174  Edited By InnerVenom123

How is this even still up for debate? Blade wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Blade wins. He may be slightly inferior to this Cullent guy physically. But he has enough Physical Stats to compete. He has also learnt Martial Arts. Blade is an expert on Vampires and has enough equipment to win this. I don't see Cullen winning IMO. He can slice Edwards head off. I just say Blade for this one. "
He try's to slice Edwards head off, and Edward reads his mind and uses his superior to speed and rip blades head off. "

Blade has reacted to Spitfires speed blitz before. He can react to Edward. 

Blade is an expert on Vampires and can end this quick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91:
Which Blade are you on about?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23:  He's an expert on the marvel universe vampires, twilight vamps are completely different. He has no way to counter the telepathy bring's to the the table, and Ed uses his telepathy in fight's he'd know which way Blade will move before blade can even do it, it's a stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23:  He's an expert on the marvel universe vampires, twilight vamps are completely different. He has no way to counter the telepathy bring's to the the table, and Ed uses his telepathy in fight's he'd know which way Blade will move before blade can even do it, it's a stomp. "

Which Blade? 

616 Blade - 616 Blade can kill Edward in close combat. He has over 100 years of Exp with his Adamantium sword, in CLOSE COMBAT he can take out Edward. His telepathy on the outside thing won't work in close combat. 616 Blade has literally ripped the head off a Vampire with one hand. I have the scan somewhere. 

Ultiamte Blade - Ultimate Blade has overpowered Ultimate Spider-Man, beat Vampire Ultimate Captain America, trained with Daredevil and took a bullet to the head and healed. Ultimate Blade has a high level of fighting skills to end Edward. 

Movie Blade - Movie Blade has beaten a Blood God, Super Vampire and Dracula.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: And the vampire has lived over 100 years, his telepathy wil work as he can read his mind and kil blade. Telepathy works in close combat, showed it in the movie, unless Blade can out muscle him totally the telepathy allows Edward to kill him.

Ultimate- Still has no counter to telepathy.

Movie- He yet again still has no counter to telepathy

The fact is you can bring up every vampire blade has ever killed, it doesn't mean anything unless they are harder then granite, and can read their enemies mind and react before  they make their move it really means nothing in the debate.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Valtot
@nightwing91:
ive seen the movie versions of blade and i didnt really see any strength or speed feats to put him on edwards level, this is the movie version fighting im pretty sure as his equipment is based on the movie version so with the telepathy also all blade has going for him is combat experience right? but i dont see how that stops edward from going high speed combat with him while also reading his mind he should be capable of easily beating blade or am i missing something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: And the vampire has lived over 100 years, his telepathy wil work as he can read his mind and kil blade. Telepathy works in close combat, showed it in the movie, unless Blade can out muscle him totally the telepathy allows Edward to kill him.  Ultimate- Still has no counter to telepathy.  Movie- He yet again still has no counter to telepathy  The fact is you can bring up every vampire blade has ever killed, it doesn't mean anything unless they are harder then granite, and can read their enemies mind and react before  they make their move it really means nothing in the debate. "

Yes. Edward may have telepathy. 

But it's useless in close combat. Blade can react to Edwards move. Or kill Edward so fast he can't use telepathy. 

616 Blade - Edward will use his telepathy. He will try and kill Blade. Blade will quickly react to Edward with his sword. Can Edward catch a sword in Close Combat? 

Ultimate Blade - Edward will yet again use his telepathy. But same as 616 Blade. Ultimate Blade will react quickly and slash his sword into Edward. Edward can't catch a sword. 

Movie Blade - Movie Blade will yet again use the same tactic as 616 Blade and Ultimate Blade. And if Edward tries to disarm Blade. Well. Blades sword can only be wielded by Blade. 

This is how Blade wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@nightwing91: ive seen the movie versions of blade and i didnt really see any strength or speed feats to put him on edwards level, this is the movie version fighting im pretty sure as his equipment is based on the movie version so with the telepathy also all blade has going for him is combat experience right? but i dont see how that stops edward from going high speed combat with him while also reading his mind he should be capable of easily beating blade or am i missing something "

Movie Blade kicked a guy across a room........  

Threw Serums at super speed........

Edward sucks. But Blade wins
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23: how is his tp useless in close combat he has used it in close combat just fine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
"@comicdude23: how is his tp useless in close combat he has used it in close combat just fine "

It's not really telepathy....it's something like he can read your thoughts by looking at you.... 

Blade will slice Edward fast. Edward doesn't have equipment to counter that.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
"@comicdude23: how is his tp useless in close combat he has used it in close combat just fine "
It's not really telepathy....it's something like he can read your thoughts by looking at you....  Blade will slice Edward fast. Edward doesn't have equipment to counter that. "
you should just stop commenting you don't know anything about Edward...he does not have to be looking at you to read your mind...you don't even have to be next to him to read your mind....its straight up Telepathy 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
ye but kicking a guy across a room is different to stopping a car sliding with 1 hand, throw serums at high speed is very different to having actual super speed not enhanced speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
It's not really telepathy....it's something like he can read your thoughts by looking at you....  Blade will slice Edward fast. Edward doesn't have equipment to counter that. "
you should just stop commenting you don't know anything about Edward...he does not have to be looking at you to read your mind...you don't even have to be next to him to read your mind....its straight up Telepathy  "

No. I'm carrying on till i finish.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: ye but kicking a guy across a room is different to stopping a car sliding with 1 hand, throw serums at high speed is very different to having actual super speed not enhanced speed "

Yes. Blade has quick hand speed. He can use that with his Sword.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
you should just stop commenting you don't know anything about Edward...he does not have to be looking at you to read your mind...you don't even have to be next to him to read your mind....its straight up Telepathy  "
No. I'm carrying on till i finish. "
then you need to get your facts straight instead of telling stuff that is very false 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
then you need to get your facts straight instead of telling stuff that is very false  "

I like Blade so i went to the thread. You don't have the right to tell me to get off a thread when i didn't do anything wrong.
SSJjanemba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By SSJjanemba

edward cullen is pretty powerful

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
then you need to get your facts straight instead of telling stuff that is very false  "
I like Blade so i went to the thread. You don't have the right to tell me to get off a thread when i didn't do anything wrong. "
I said you should...Your telling false information...idc if you like Blade you shouldn't try to state facts that aren't true just so Blade has a better chance of winning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
I like Blade so i went to the thread. You don't have the right to tell me to get off a thread when i didn't do anything wrong. "
I said you should...Your telling false information...idc if you like Blade you shouldn't try to state facts that aren't true just so Blade has a better chance of winning "

Why don't you CORRECT me instead of telling me to go away.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Valtot
@PirateKing69:
what false facts?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@PirateKing69: what false facts? "

About Edwards telepathy.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By PirateKing69
@comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
I said you should...Your telling false information...idc if you like Blade you shouldn't try to state facts that aren't true just so Blade has a better chance of winning "

Why don't you CORRECT me instead of telling me to go away. "
I did correct you already
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: Edwards telepathy is instantaneous, he doesn't activate it it's always active, he doesn't need to consciously do anything that argument is mute. He hears everyone's thoughts around him, he doesn't have to be looking at you.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Valtot
@nightwing91:
thats completly true unless someone has a mental shield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:

Why don't you CORRECT me instead of telling me to go away. "
I did correct you already "

Yes. You corrected me and also told me to go away.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: Edwards telepathy is instantaneous, he doesn't activate it it's always active, he doesn't need to consciously do anything that argument is mute. He hears everyone's thoughts around him, he doesn't have to be looking at you. "

I know. But how will he catch Blades sword?