Edward Cullen vs blade

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Argentino_18

Blade all night long...

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Superparody
@thedeman87 said:

" I don't know Blade has beaten guys more powerful and faster than him.  He's beaten the strongest.  La Magra, Drake, the Reapers.  All were superior to Blade physically.  So the Twilight guys are too but Blade has that ability to always come out on top.  I consider it a trait of his.  Blade shall not fail.   "

yeah but can blade beat a guy that can move so fast that you cant see him in the visible spectrum (source: new moon, eclispe) and edward can also predict what any vampire/human can do by reading their minds...plus coming out on top doesn't count as a feat nor power its usually skill which edward has a hundred years of...plus none of blades weapons can hurt edward. Blade also had 
the EDTA syringe to defeat frost...and syringes wont work on edward.the venom in a twilight vampires blood makes them immune to all drugs poisons and diseases
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By gobstakid777
@Argentino_18 said:
" Blade all night long... "
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Superparody
@gobstakid777 said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
"
can a person at least give a reason besides "he kills vampires" I mean Blade has no way to defeat a Twilight vampire
Guns - Vampires are bullet Proof
Sword - will break against their skin 
sun - Immune to its effects makes them sparkle like a diamond's "pretty"
hand to hand - Edward could stand there and let Blade wail on him for a day and nothing would happen
Rocket Launcher - not part of blades arsenal, and would only do minimal damage, might damage a limb's/torso, but don't forget twilight vampires heal not as fast as wolverine though so maby 15 seconds till full regeneration
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By gobstakid777
@Superparody said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
"
can a person at least give a reason besides "he kills vampires" I mean Blade has no way to defeat a Twilight vampire Guns - Vampires are bullet Proof Sword - will break against their skin  sun - Immune to its effects makes them sparkle like a diamond's "pretty" hand to hand - Edward could stand there and let Blade wail on him for a day and nothing would happen Rocket Launcher - not part of blades arsenal, and would only do minimal damage, might damage a limb's/torso, but don't forget twilight vampires heal not as fast as wolverine though so maby 15 seconds till full regeneration "
But Blade is a master tactician, therefore he kills Bella, Sparkles kills himself, the end. Maybe he'll do us a favor after and dust Stephanie Meyer
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By gobstakid777
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Superparody said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
"
can a person at least give a reason besides "he kills vampires" I mean Blade has no way to defeat a Twilight vampire Guns - Vampires are bullet Proof Sword - will break against their skin  sun - Immune to its effects makes them sparkle like a diamond's "pretty" hand to hand - Edward could stand there and let Blade wail on him for a day and nothing would happen Rocket Launcher - not part of blades arsenal, and would only do minimal damage, might damage a limb's/torso, but don't forget twilight vampires heal not as fast as wolverine though so maby 15 seconds till full regeneration "
But Blade is a master tactician, therefore he kills Bella, Sparkles kills himself, the end. Maybe he'll do us a favor after and dust Stephanie Meyer "
Killing Bella would actually have the opposite effect, it makes him crazy and bloodlusted when she is in danger.  The Vamp in Twilight nearly killed her and "Sparkles" got pissed, not depressed. "
hmmm............................
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By thedeman87

Blade would hold the girl prisoner and make the Edward kill himself to save her lol

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Psyker star

Blade would cut Cullens head off or shoot it off and that would be the end of the fight.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Superparody
@gobstakid777 said:
" @Superparody said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
"
But Blade is a master tactician, therefore he kills Bella, Sparkles kills himself, the end. Maybe he'll do us a favor after and dust Stephanie Meyer "
Blade cant kill Bella LOL shes a vampire now...his sword will shatter and she will rip Blades head off 
@Psyker star said:
" Blade would cut Cullens head off or shoot it off and that would be the end of the fight. "
even if Blade manages to decapitate Edward(cant due to impenetrable skin) Edward will still kill blade because a twilight vampire can still control there body even when in pieces....FACE IT! BLADE CANT KILL EDWARD.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FLCL1

w...t....f is this!!! blade can easily cut his arms and legs off and burn him are u fanboys??? ed doesnt have the power to kill blade
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MisterGuyMan

This actually might go either way.  Edward is physically more impressive but Blade has far more combat experience and his weapons are lethal.

I can think of scenarios where either win.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#62  Edited By EdwardWindsor

if blade has his anti vampire serum from blade one he hits cullen once and he explodes, THe sword would just slice edward to pieces adn then he would seperate the pieces cant reform if he blends the pieces and  has him as a smoothy

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By FLCL1
"@FLCL1 said:
"w...t....f is this!!! blade can easily cut his arms and legs off and burn him are u fanboys??? ed doesnt have the power to kill blade "
why do we have to be fanboys? I actually don't like the Twilight series, but I read the book as it was the only thing in the bathroom at my sisters house, it has nothing to do with being a fanboy or how much you think the book/movie sucks, the Vamps in the series are stated to be virtually unkillable except by the means mentioned above, their skin is nigh-impervious to all conventional harm ie bullets, and bladed weapons, if they are dismembered somehow (which has only happened due to beings with equal or greater strength and numbers) they are still alive and their pieces will reconnect as they still move.  Add that to the fact that Ed has superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, senses and telepathy and this will certainly not be a cake walk for Blade. "

so how are those so called "wolves" able to take one apart? 

are u saying blade isnt superior? 

how fast can he run? 
wat are his power feats? stopping a car? 
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

No Caption Provided
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@Phoenix of the Black Throne:  since theres no proof either way that it would of wouldnt work iam gonna say it still could its designed to attack a ceratin genetic abnormality which maybe simular in twilight universe since its the actual vampirism virus it attacks. Hows cullen gonna ebat someone who kills dracula and a vampire god in his universe,  twilight vampires stil lget hurt but werewolves and balde is a much bigger threat than a werewolf. I would like to see micheal corrvenus the halfvamp half lycan rampagesome twilight wimps. 

Cullen has had exactly how many years fightoing experience and training to fight threats of blades lvl? where as balde has had 50 years plus fight training and fought thousands of vampires.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Superparody
@FLCL1 said:

"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:

"@FLCL1 said:
"w...t....f is this!!! blade can easily cut his arms and legs off and burn him are u fanboys??? ed doesnt have the power to kill blade " 
Ummm no blade uses weapons that are made of metal...metal shatters against twilight vampires
why do we have to be fanboys? I actually don't like the Twilight series, but I read the book as it was the only thing in the bathroom at my sisters house, it has nothing to do with being a fanboy or how much you think the book/movie sucks, the Vamps in the series are stated to be virtually unkillable except by the means mentioned above, their skin is nigh-impervious to all conventional harm ie bullets, and bladed weapons, if they are dismembered somehow (which has only happened due to beings with equal or greater strength and numbers) they are still alive and their pieces will reconnect as they still move.  Add that to the fact that Ed has superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, senses and telepathy and this will certainly not be a cake walk for Blade. "
so how are those so called "wolves" able to take one apart?  are u saying blade isnt superior?  how fast can he run? wat are his power feats? stopping a car?  "
Edward can accelerate to 100 MPH, edward is also cabable of movine so fast he momentarly vanishes from the visible spectrum 
a werewolf can accelerate according to jacob at 60 MPH unphased 

Oh and according to the whole syringe anti vampire idea...Carstile stated that needles even metal ones cant penetrate a vampires skin
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ARMIV

No Caption Provided
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Superparody
@lazystudent said:
"  @Phoenix of the Black Throne:  since theres no proof either way that it would of wouldnt work iam gonna say it still could its designed to attack a ceratin genetic abnormality which maybe simular in twilight universe since its the actual vampirism virus it attacks. Hows cullen gonna ebat someone who kills dracula and a vampire god in his universe,  twilight vampires stil lget hurt but werewolves and balde is a much bigger threat than a werewolf. I would like to see micheal corrvenus the halfvamp half lycan rampagesome twilight wimps.   Cullen has had exactly how many years fightoing experience and training to fight threats of blades lvl? where as balde has had 50 years plus fight training and fought thousands of vampires. "
LOL Edward has had 100 years of training...and has fought hundreds of twilight vampires before, and you still havnt explained how blades sword can pierce Edward even though it so clearly explains in the book that swords guns and rockets don't work...plus can blade really over power someone with the power to know what you are going to do before you do it (mind reader).
 none of Blades weapons can hurt eEdward
The book also states that the venom in a twilight vampires blood stream will consume any poisons, drugs or diseases
Even so a needle's even metal ones cant pierce vampire's skin
so hows blade going to kill Edward?....he cant simple enough
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Superparody:  Blade kills dracula  who could turn into mist etc so was more powerful then himself, so i think he would take edward as well . If it was fan voted Blade would win in a landslide the whole twilight series is aimed at little girls its not gonna get any backing from men past the age of 18  who are straight.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Superparody
@lazystudent said:
" @Superparody:  Blade kills dracula  who could turn into mist etc so was more powerful then himself, so i think he would take edward as well . If it was fan voted Blade would win in a landslide the whole twilight series is aimed at little girls its not gonna get any backing from men past the age of 18  who are straight. "

oh dear god a Dracula can turn into mist...wow that totally means Blade can win this fight....Blade one this fight by impaling Dracula with a daystar arrow....blade has none of these in this battle nor will the arrow penentrate against a twilight vampires skin...I keep telling you that Twilight vampires are bullet proof, impact proof, fire proof (unless ripped to peices) Just because blade is more badass doesnt mean he wins this fight...its like saying the punisher beats superman because the punisher is more badass...superman would still murder the punisher 
...use logic....not Biasism 

Logic 
Blade has only access to convential weapons  
Edward is bullet proof 
Blade has enhanced human like speed and strength and gets tired 
Edward can move at 100 MPH and it is stated in twilight that "there are very few things in the world that a vampire cannot break" 
Caristle when he became a vampire jumped of the highest mountain he could find in order to kill himself....it didnt work...he fell to the earth and emerged unharmed 
Dracula's power was the ability to walk in the day and turn in to mist

Edward can walk in the light with no harm...and can read minds...essentaily ruining any plan Blade can think of

so in conclusion

Twilight being gay(its written by a woman?) has nothing to do with this battle... what does have somthing to do with this battle is Logic...Just because Blade has alot of feats means nothing when the concept of a vampire in twilight is invincible 

example- 
Dr.manhatten VS Joker 
Sure joker has had mad feats from rulling the universe to just causing chaos but he would still die from one hand wave from DR.M - Logic

Captain Insan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Captain Insan0
   @Superparody: 

for some reason do ppl forget blade is half vampire. he has all there strengths but none of there weaknesses. he has super human strength. plus he has way more hand to hand combat training. he would slaughter edward. and plus he has all the equipment includng his adamantium sword which would cut him apart. and since ripping them apart and burning them is the only way he would slice him apart then burn them. easy. and ppl say edward is bullet proof there is a differene  between healing and bulletproof. me thinking i dont think bullets would just bounce off of him. i think they would hit him and he would feel pain but he would heal    
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#72  Edited By InnerVenom123
@ARMIV said:

" I honestly think the Count from Sesame Street would put up a better fight.   "

One punch to the face, ha-ha-ha! Two kicks to your chest, ha-ha-ha!

XDDD
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Superparody

@Captain Insan0 said:

"    @Superparody: for some reason do ppl forget blade is half vampire. he has all there strengths but none of there weaknesses. he has super human strength. plus he has way more hand to hand combat training. he would slaughter edward. and plus he has all the equipment includng his adamantium sword which would cut him apart. and since ripping them apart and burning them is the only way he would slice him apart then burn them. easy. and ppl say edward is bullet proof there is a differene  between healing and bulletproof. me thinking i dont think bullets would just bounce off of him. i think they would hit him and he would feel pain but he would heal     "

1) Edward is 100 years old and was trained in the art of combat by jasper a vampire' who fought in the new born war...a New borne vampire in twilight is unable to control there thirst and has freakish amounts of strength jasper fought alot of these killing machines making him one of the most renown vampire's

2)The thing is you don't know Edwards speed 100 Mph!...he can run so fast that he vanishes form the visible spectrum...during the coven war in eclispe, Edwards battle with Victoria was so unbelievable fast that they would blur and vanish for whole seconds only to reappear in a different spots a couple yards away

3) Bullets don't bounce of Edward your right, they Crumple against vampire skin, says it in the book where Edward states that fire arms pose no threat to them

its nice to hear that blade has a 
adamantium sword makes gives him a chance...a faint one at that...Edward can read blades mind he will know when blade is going to attack hows hes going to attack and will already be moving to counter it, Blades speed is nothing capared to edward...even if blade gets a hit on edward and lets say cuts off his arm...edward will move in a split second, pick up his arm and retreat 30 meters, then he will reattach his arm and continue the fight...he can do this because he is vastly more quick then blade where blade may run like a olyimpic athlete, edward can run as fast as a 100MPH 

Now as for strength in a wrestling match between bella and Emette Bella stated that Emmetts arm was moving with enough force of a vehicle at 60 MPH going Down hill...and that was a arm wrestle.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Superparody said:
"

@Captain Insan0 said:

"    @Superparody: for some reason do ppl forget blade is half vampire. he has all there strengths but none of there weaknesses. he has super human strength. plus he has way more hand to hand combat training. he would slaughter edward. and plus he has all the equipment includng his adamantium sword which would cut him apart. and since ripping them apart and burning them is the only way he would slice him apart then burn them. easy. and ppl say edward is bullet proof there is a differene  between healing and bulletproof. me thinking i dont think bullets would just bounce off of him. i think they would hit him and he would feel pain but he would heal     "

1) Edward is 100 years old and was trained in the art of combat by jasper a vampire' who fought in the new born war...a New borne vampire in twilight is unable to control there thirst and has freakish amounts of strength jasper fought alot of these killing machines making him one of the most renown vampire's  2)The thing is you don't know Edwards speed 100 Mph!...he can run so fast that he vanishes form the visible spectrum...during the coven war in eclispe, Edwards battle with Victoria was so unbelievable fast that they would blur and vanish for whole seconds only to reappear in a different spots a couple yards away  3) Bullets don't bounce of Edward your right, they Crumple against vampire skin, says it in the book where Edward states that fire arms pose no threat to them  its nice to hear that blade has a  adamantium sword makes gives him a chance...a faint one at that...Edward can read blades mind he will know when blade is going to attack hows hes going to attack and will already be moving to counter it, Blades speed is nothing capared to edward...even if blade gets a hit on edward and lets say cuts off his arm...edward will move in a split second, pick up his arm and retreat 30 meters, then he will reattach his arm and continue the fight...he can do this because he is vastly more quick then blade where blade may run like a olyimpic athlete, edward can run as fast as a 100MPH   Now as for strength in a wrestling match between bella and Emette Bella stated that Emmetts arm was moving with enough force of a vehicle at 60 MPH going Down hill...and that was a arm wrestle. "

No Caption Provided
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By gobstakid777
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Superparody said:
"

@Captain Insan0 said:

1) Edward is 100 years old and was trained in the art of combat by jasper a vampire' who fought in the new born war...a New borne vampire in twilight is unable to control there thirst and has freakish amounts of strength jasper fought alot of these killing machines making him one of the most renown vampire's  2)The thing is you don't know Edwards speed 100 Mph!...he can run so fast that he vanishes form the visible spectrum...during the coven war in eclispe, Edwards battle with Victoria was so unbelievable fast that they would blur and vanish for whole seconds only to reappear in a different spots a couple yards away  3) Bullets don't bounce of Edward your right, they Crumple against vampire skin, says it in the book where Edward states that fire arms pose no threat to them  its nice to hear that blade has a  adamantium sword makes gives him a chance...a faint one at that...Edward can read blades mind he will know when blade is going to attack hows hes going to attack and will already be moving to counter it, Blades speed is nothing capared to edward...even if blade gets a hit on edward and lets say cuts off his arm...edward will move in a split second, pick up his arm and retreat 30 meters, then he will reattach his arm and continue the fight...he can do this because he is vastly more quick then blade where blade may run like a olyimpic athlete, edward can run as fast as a 100MPH   Now as for strength in a wrestling match between bella and Emette Bella stated that Emmetts arm was moving with enough force of a vehicle at 60 MPH going Down hill...and that was a arm wrestle. "

No Caption Provided
"
LMFAO!!!
crazed_h3ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By crazed_h3ro

Blade is too awesome to be hurt buy a teen vampier, I think he killed Dracula too 

yeah  Badassness
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By gobstakid777
@Superparody said:
"

@Captain Insan0 said:

SuperParody, I must say...I just lost about 80% of the respect I had for you

@crazed h3ro said:

"
Blade is too awesome to be hurt buy a teen vampier, I think he killed Dracula too 

yeah  Badassness "

Most badass pictures ever
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By fanboy#1

edward wins easily
crazed_h3ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By crazed_h3ro
@fanboy#1:
How?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By InnerVenom123
@gobstakid777 said:
" @Superparody said:
"

@Captain Insan0 said:

SuperParody, I must say...I just lost about 80% of the respect I had for you

@crazed h3ro said:

"

yeah  Badassness "

Most badass pictures ever "
Oh, I beg to differ.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

But then, I'm biased, being a huge Venom fanboy and all. 
:D
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By gobstakid777
@InnerVenom123:
No Caption Provided
crazed_h3ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By crazed_h3ro
@gobstakid777:
Thanks  ^_^
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By gobstakid777
@crazed h3ro said:
" @gobstakid777: Thanks  ^_^ "
you welcome 

@crazed h3ro said:
" @fanboy#1: How? "
I'm also wondering this
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By InnerVenom123
@gobstakid777 said:
" @InnerVenom123:
No Caption Provided
"

I know, right? :D
 I know, right? :D
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By gobstakid777
@InnerVenom123: Right!
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Superparody
@gobstakid777 said:
" @crazed h3ro said:
" @gobstakid777: Thanks  ^_^ "
you welcome  

@crazed h3ro said:
" @fanboy#1: How? "
I'm also wondering this "

I gave a one paragraph reason to why...the only thing you guys can come up with...is "Blade is awsome" 
I gave logical evidence supported by the Twilight novels themselves, you guys keep saying blade is awsome and will win...because he kiled Dracula...Big whoop...Dracula can walk in the sunlight...so can Edward....Dracula can turn into mist....? what kinda lame ass power is that Edward can read your mind... Edward can move at the speed of 100 MPH and vanish from the visible spectrum, Edward would speed blitz Blade...List some feats in speed that shows that Blade can move as fast as edward...I read the Blade comics and saw the movie and admit..that blade is a cooler character then Edward...but in a battle edward will speed blitz him...plain and simple
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AtPhantom

I'm surprised no one posted this yet:

No Caption Provided
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Superparody

alot of stupid Biased people I see....sigh

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superparody said:
"

"
I agree. No one has actually said anything that would make me believe Edward would lose. I(am ashamed to say) read all 4 books and the things those vamps could do were vastly superior to any vamp blade has fought and he would be way out of his depth if he picked a fight with Edward.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Superparody
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
" @Superparody said:
"

"
I agree. No one has actually said anything that would make me believe Edward would lose. I(am ashamed to say) read all 4 books and the things those vamps could do were vastly superior to any vamp blade has fought and he would be way out of his depth if he picked a fight with Edward. "

yep I think they are all afraid of their balls falling off or somthing...its just a book guys, its not a horcrux containng the evil spirit of a homo vampire or somthing
Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superparody said:
" @U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
" @Superparody said:
"

"
I agree. No one has actually said anything that would make me believe Edward would lose. I(am ashamed to say) read all 4 books and the things those vamps could do were vastly superior to any vamp blade has fought and he would be way out of his depth if he picked a fight with Edward. "
yep I think they are all afraid of their balls falling off or somthing...its just a book guys, its not a horcrux containng the evil spirit of a homo vampire or somthing "
Although while reading the last book i couldn't help but hop Blade would appear and slice&dice every single character in the book and throw their remains in a volcano. Just to spice thing up a bit.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Superparody
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
" @Superparody said:
" @U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
" @Superparody said:
"

"
yep I think they are all afraid of their balls falling off or somthing...its just a book guys, its not a horcrux containng the evil spirit of a homo vampire or somthing "
Although while reading the last book i couldn't help but hop Blade would appear and slice&dice every single character in the book and throw their remains in a volcano. Just to spice thing up a bit. "

Yeah I understand too I was a bit disappointed that there wasnt a big battle in the end, and the volturi just ran away...though the narration on Bella's vampire ability's and her transformation was interesting.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By InnerVenom123

"

"

No, a lot of people who know the difference between Vampires that suck and Vampires that kick ass. 

What used to be blood-sucking demons that dwelled in the darkness and preyed on humanity's fear of the unknown has now  been mutilated into THIS. 

It's not stupid to hate this... it's SMART.

Twilight needs to stop ruining classic horror. NOW.

dc-kid21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#94  Edited By dc-kid21

i have a title for the book... 

REAL VAMPIRE MEETS ONE THAT GLOWS IN THE SUN GEE WHO WOULD WIN

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Aronmorales
" @InnerVenom123 said:
"

"

"

No, a lot of people who know the difference between Vampires that suck and Vampires that kick ass. 

What used to be blood-sucking demons that dwelled in the darkness and preyed on humanity's fear of the unknown has now  been mutilated into THIS. 

Twilight needs to stop ruining classic horror. NOW.  "
The Twilight vampires are closer to classic horror then you think.  Dracula was a love story, most vampires stories are about Vamps being dark and brooding and hopelessly clinging to mortals, only comic books and some television have tried to change the genre, which shows that what you have against Twilight is nothing more than bias.  Vamps in Twilight are blood thristy demons as well, the Cullen clan is just a rare type that don't hunt humans anymore, Dracula may have been a blood-sucking demon but at the root of his story he was a romantic that would "cross oceans of time" for his love, which is the only reason he became a Vampire.  Vampires are also more often than not been described as supernaturally beautiful and charming, and the original Vamp of lit. Dracula was no exception nor was he vulnerable to the sun except that it diminshied he powers, the sun destroying Vampires is not part of the classic lore and came much later. "
How?
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MisterGuyMan

If this were a fist fight Edward would take it easily.  He far outclasses Blade physically.  The problem is that Blade has an array of lethal weapons.  If Cullen gives 10 blows for every one he receives, he might still die from that one blow.

That said the battle can go either way.  The initiative is all with Edward though.  If he loses, it's all because he got too close or cocky.

Nox Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Nox Noctis
@MisterGuyMan said:
" If this were a fist fight Edward would take it easily.  He far outclasses Blade physically.  The problem is that Blade has an array of lethal weapons.  If Cullen gives 10 blows for every one he receives, he might still die from that one blow.  That said the battle can go either way.  The initiative is all with Edward though.  If he loses, it's all because he got too close or cocky. "
If this is Blade from the movies then you are right, but Blade from the comics would slaughter Edward.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#98  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Nobody said:
" @gobstakid777 said:
" @Nobody said:
" Edward would win. He is faster, stronger, and could read Blade's mind on what he is going to do before he does. Not to mention none of Blade's usual hunting tricks would work on Edward. "
Must you ruin the fun, Nobody? "
I really must :) "
According to the Twilight series, the only way to kill a vamp is to rip it apart and burn the remains.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#99  Edited By Strafe Prower

Edward wins.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Superparody
@Nox Noctis said:
" @MisterGuyMan said:
" If this were a fist fight Edward would take it easily.  He far outclasses Blade physically.  The problem is that Blade has an array of lethal weapons.  If Cullen gives 10 blows for every one he receives, he might still die from that one blow.  That said the battle can go either way.  The initiative is all with Edward though.  If he loses, it's all because he got too close or cocky. "
If this is Blade from the movies then you are right, but Blade from the comics would slaughter Edward. "
have you read the books or watched the movies?
Watch how fast they move...if Edward gets one hit on blade...Its over
Even if blade takes Edwards head clean off...he can always reattach it
he moves in a split seconds
plus he can read Blades mind and he will always be faster then blade.

Lets do the logic

Speed - Edward, moved so fast could blur out of the visible spectrum
Strength - Edward: Ripping a oak tree out of the ground with one hand
Endurance - Edward: never gets tired, got hit by a speeding car and suffered no damage, been shot numerous times
Smarts - Stalemate : Edwards been alive for 100 years blade's been alive for 50 - both were taught how to kill their  both are proficient at it

Both are immune to light
Edward can read minds