Who wins and why?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pierpat

Morals on make it difficult, but i still think the elric brothers have this.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Siding with Elrics.

While they are out preformed in speed & skill compared to their opponents.

They overcome with versatility, strategy, & terrain advantage.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Siding with Elrics.

While they are out preformed in speed & skill compared to their opponents.

They overcome with versatility, strategy, & terrain advantage.

I actually think the Elric Brothers have the advantage in speed and skill too.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit's no problem, they've dealt with his powers before, but if X-23 is anything like Wolverine, then I think she could possibly solo. Am I wrong?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

Gambit's no problem, they've dealt with his powers before, but if X-23 is anything like Wolverine, then I think she could possibly solo. Am I wrong?

She's like Wolverine, but I doubt she'll solo. She'll probably slash and stab into Alphonse and walk away not knowing he's a suit of armor.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

She's like Wolverine, but I doubt she'll solo. She'll probably slash and stab into Alphonse and walk away not knowing he's a suit of armor.

Even so, Alfonse can be easily cut into pieces by her. Also, I don't think they could get passed her healing factor. And if they're in character, then either brother will go to the others aid when in trouble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@awesam said:

Even so, Alfonse can be easily cut into pieces by her. Also, I don't think they could get passed her healing factor. And if they're in character, then either brother will go to the others aid when in trouble.

The Homunculi they've faced have arguably better healing factors than X-23, and when they see that she is healing, the Elric Brothers won't hold back as much. The only time I've seem Alphonse get his armor destroyed severely was with Scar, and his attacks are on a molecular level via deconstruction alchemy. Al has already been able to easily tank huge blades, and high-caliber bullets literally bounce off of him. If Edward has his carbon fiber automail, his automail arm and leg is even more durable. Lust was able to one-shot Barry the Chopper, but I don't see X-23 doing the same.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: The homunculus regenerative factor has a limit. Too much damage can burn their stones out. Adamantium blades are known for cutting through just about anything. Edward or Al could deconstruct her body the same way Scar does, but I don't see them doing anything like that with morals on. Has anyone actually successfully killed her? If so, how much did it take?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

The homunculus regenerative factor has a limit. Too much damage can burn their stones out. Adamantium blades are known for cutting through just about anything. Edward or Al could deconstruct her body the same way Scar does, but I don't see them doing anything like that with morals on. Has anyone actually successfully killed her? If so, how much did it take?

True, but X-23's healing factor can and has been taxed as well (same can be said for Wolverine and Daken). Plus they can still be knocked out. Adamantium claws would probably cut through Alphonse, but she wouldn't know that he is merely a soul bonded to armor, and would probably turn her back on him. Even if he does get sliced up pretty badly, Ed can heal him in no time.

Sure, Ed and Al have morals, but if they see that their opponent has a healing factor, they won't hold back much either. They've used semi-projectile attacks before using giant spikes that stabbed right through their opponent(s), and Ed straight-up attempted to break Greed's skull in. X-23 can still be knocked out, and her healing factor can be taxed.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elric bros.