#1 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell

Black Panther and Afro Samurai

@beatboks1

Flying Fox and Tsunami

Start in the opposite buildings. Top Team left, bottom Team right.

  • Battle to the Death or KO.
  • No BFR.
  • In Character.
  • Random Encounters.
  • Standard Gear.
  • Week and a Half till votes.
#2 Posted by beatboks1 (7161 posts) - - Show Bio

nelo can go 1st

#3 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

King of the Dead, former King of Wakanda. Has superhuman senses, strength, agility, speed and endurance. In addition to these he has a wide array of tech including, cloaking, teleportaion, energy shields and his patented energy daggers which sport several settings and can phase through objects

Born in a distant dystopian Japan, Afro saw his father the best fighter in the world murdered and swore revenge. He journey cut a bloody path through his future, using Superhuman speed, Strength, Endurance, agility and stamina along with his extra long katana which once belonged to his father.

#4 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1:

Okay so Panther will start by praying to the Panther God then Then Throwing a hail of daggers out at your team, to create a diversion.

Followed by Afro dashing out into the open drawing your team out into the open. He'd leap into the air with his blinding speed and slice off Flying foxes wings. (Speed like that featured below.)

then use that same speed to vanish behind one of the trucks.

During that time the Panther would teleport behind Tsunami and attempt to incapacitate her with his daggers paralyzing setting then teleport back as fast as he did when fighting the Black Swan's men.

Your move

#8 Posted by beatboks1 (7161 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell:

Flying fox doesn't have wings. that's a cape ( or Cloak actually) made from fox fur.

Also as he has invisibility and illusions as his power set ( along with flight) it's doubtful you'll even know where to strike

#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: the invisibility and illusions on all time?

#10 Posted by beatboks1 (7161 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: the invisibility and illusions on all time?

No but they only require a thought and as an Indian Shaman he also has mystic senses ( danger sense etc), mild clairvoyance ( very mild) and TP combined with flight and throwing fireballs. Not sure why I put the last scan up that one had him summoning a wind.

Combine that with Tsunami's complete control of water. She can control the ocean currents, cause tidal waves but also control the movement of any water in her general vicinity. When as a member of Axis Amerika ( US enemy metahuman team) and she attacked All Star Squadron Headquarters she made water in the pipes of the building burst out and strike the all stars. In another issue of Young All Stars she made the water still on her body strike someone. There are a LOT of trees in that pic of the battle field, that many trees need a pretty good water source so she'll have plenty of water to work with, . She was also strong enough to punch through a WWII Submarine ( though she may have used the water pressure to assist the punch) there are other strength feats as well.

#11 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell said:

@beatboks1: the invisibility and illusions on all time?

No but they only require a thought and as an Indian Shaman he also has mystic senses ( danger sense etc), mild clairvoyance ( very mild) and TP combined with flight and throwing fireballs. Not sure why I put the last scan up that one had him summoning a wind.

Combine that with Tsunami's complete control of water. She can control the ocean currents, cause tidal waves but also control the movement of any water in her general vicinity. When as a member of Axis Amerika ( US enemy metahuman team) and she attacked All Star Squadron Headquarters she made water in the pipes of the building burst out and strike the all stars. In another issue of Young All Stars she made the water still on her body strike someone. There are a LOT of trees in that pic of the battle field, that many trees need a pretty good water source so she'll have plenty of water to work with, . She was also strong enough to punch through a WWII Submarine ( though she may have used the water pressure to assist the punch) there are other strength feats as well.

I feel all that. But BP can Stare into the soul of something and know it's false, Like in Secret Invasion. (That's how Wakanda beat the Skrull's) So I don't think Illusion will work on him Afro maybe, but with his inner self active that's possibly moot as well. Your team has raw power, but mine has speed and stealth. BP is also immune to TP. How would Tsunami react to an instantaneous teleport and paralyze move as listed above? Does she have the speed or reaction time to keep up with Afro or Panther?

#12 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by beatboks1 (7161 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@beatboks1: the invisibility and illusions on all time?

No but they only require a thought and as an Indian Shaman he also has mystic senses ( danger sense etc), mild clairvoyance ( very mild) and TP combined with flight and throwing fireballs. Not sure why I put the last scan up that one had him summoning a wind.

Combine that with Tsunami's complete control of water. She can control the ocean currents, cause tidal waves but also control the movement of any water in her general vicinity. When as a member of Axis Amerika ( US enemy metahuman team) and she attacked All Star Squadron Headquarters she made water in the pipes of the building burst out and strike the all stars. In another issue of Young All Stars she made the water still on her body strike someone. There are a LOT of trees in that pic of the battle field, that many trees need a pretty good water source so she'll have plenty of water to work with, . She was also strong enough to punch through a WWII Submarine ( though she may have used the water pressure to assist the punch) there are other strength feats as well.

I feel all that. But BP can Stare into the soul of something and know it's false, Like in Secret Invasion. (That's how Wakanda beat the Skrull's) So I don't think Illusion will work on him Afro maybe, but with his inner self active that's possibly moot as well. Your team has raw power, but mine has speed and stealth. BP is also immune to TP. How would Tsunami react to an instantaneous teleport and paralyze move as listed above? Does she have the speed or reaction time to keep up with Afro or Panther?

I don't know how fast Afro is but she has speed enough to catch sea Wolf by surprise once (not an easy feat ). He was able to blitz quite a few All Stars including Arn Munro ( who was created to be the post COIE replacement of the GA Superman at the levels of Action 1. Mind you when he was prepared for her she couldn't react to him.

#15 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell said:

@beatboks1 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@beatboks1: the invisibility and illusions on all time?

No but they only require a thought and as an Indian Shaman he also has mystic senses ( danger sense etc), mild clairvoyance ( very mild) and TP combined with flight and throwing fireballs. Not sure why I put the last scan up that one had him summoning a wind.

Combine that with Tsunami's complete control of water. She can control the ocean currents, cause tidal waves but also control the movement of any water in her general vicinity. When as a member of Axis Amerika ( US enemy metahuman team) and she attacked All Star Squadron Headquarters she made water in the pipes of the building burst out and strike the all stars. In another issue of Young All Stars she made the water still on her body strike someone. There are a LOT of trees in that pic of the battle field, that many trees need a pretty good water source so she'll have plenty of water to work with, . She was also strong enough to punch through a WWII Submarine ( though she may have used the water pressure to assist the punch) there are other strength feats as well.

I feel all that. But BP can Stare into the soul of something and know it's false, Like in Secret Invasion. (That's how Wakanda beat the Skrull's) So I don't think Illusion will work on him Afro maybe, but with his inner self active that's possibly moot as well. Your team has raw power, but mine has speed and stealth. BP is also immune to TP. How would Tsunami react to an instantaneous teleport and paralyze move as listed above? Does she have the speed or reaction time to keep up with Afro or Panther?

I don't know how fast Afro is but she has speed enough to catch sea Wolf by surprise once (not an easy feat ). He was able to blitz quite a few All Stars including Arn Munro ( who was created to be the post COIE replacement of the GA Superman at the levels of Action 1. Mind you when he was prepared for her she couldn't react to him.

I'll post a Speed feat for Afro. Arn Munro wasn't particularly quick if I remember correctly. I could be wrong though.

#16 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9092 posts) - - Show Bio

Nither team posted much I cnat really get a good feal for who won here because the was very little debate

that said I think Afro team takes this

#19 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

Nither team posted much I cnat really get a good feal for who won here because the was very little debate

that said I think Afro team takes this

I was waiting for counter arguments. I know Beats has a family so Idk if he was dealing with dad stuff.

#20 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio