Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thatguywithheadphones

No Caption Provided

Scar and Jo2suke Higashikata

@dratini1331

No Caption Provided

Sakaki Shio and Akisame Koetsuji from HSDK

Start in the opposite buildings. Top Team left, bottom Team right.

No Caption Provided
  • Battle to the Death or KO.
  • No BFR.
  • In Character.
  • Random Encounters.
  • Standard Gear.
  • Week and a Half till votes.
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones first round I get you? Darn it. I'm probably gonn abe kind of inactive till wednesday though, sorry.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thatguywithheadphones first round I get you? Darn it. I'm probably gonn abe kind of inactive till wednesday though, sorry.

lol when did I become a threat ?

...but I am debating with a JoJo

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Well get to this when you can.

First off...

Character Info

Scar

No Caption Provided

The fallen Ishvalian, Scar is a close range fighter who primarily uses deconstruction based alchemy, but due to his EoS status is able to use Reconstruction Alchemy as well. Basically he can decrory and recreate matter (mostly inorganic materials) after grabbing it. With some mid level bullet reaction he's a decent combatant.

Jo2uke or Gappy

No Caption Provided

He has the power to summon his invisible and intangible fighting spirit called ''Soft and Wet''(or at least invisible to characters not from his series) to fight for him and can also use create bubbles from his star birthmark, these bubble have to power to basically temperately take from what ever the touch and pop on. Meaning they can take sight,sound,hair hell even friction.

So... here my basic plan. Gappy will just come out and make his position known, prompting you're team to attack, and since they're close ranged fighters they'll have to get some what close to Jojo to attack. In doing so they will unknowingly enter the range of his Soft and Wet bubbles(that he'll surround him self with) that take two things from them

1. Their Sight:

and Their Friction(so they won't be able to stand)

(Note: their are only two ways to receive what been take from Gappy's soft and wet 1. Gappy could stop it, which obviously isn't happening and to destroy the bubble that hold what ever Gappy takes.) With this gone They'll be easy pickings for Scar to just grab and kill them in no time all at.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Yeesh, I'm gonna have a bit of an uphill battle. I just started gathering scans, so I may be a bit, sorry. I had a Combo Test today, so I've been doing nothing but studying for that until today XD. Sorry for the delay.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Alrighty, So let's get down to business here!

Akisame

For those that don't know, Akisame Koetsuji is a Japanese Jujutsuka and "Master Class" character from the Manga/Anime, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. His absurd talents include many things.

Strength:

Furthermore, this is a guy who can throw others so hard he leaves their imprint into solid concrete:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not only that, but he also has some rather interesting abilities:

No Caption Provided

Meaning you aren't the only one who has invisible fighters.

Sakaki

The 100th dan brawler, Sakaki Shio. Super strong, super tough

Not really much more to say about a guy who can use a car like a baseball bat and punch through walls

Against You

So you're guys have some of the hardest counters to H2H I've seen in a decent while! Makes me almost wish I had gone with a different team, hehehe.

However! You've made a critical mistake in your assumption. You see, neither per say has to directly injure your jojo, as either could utilize the surrounding area to launch attacks. Furthermore, as martial artists they always fight 1-on-1, so you wouldn't be likely to get both at once against the Jojo.

To be more blunt, one will be after scar, the other to Jojo. This means Scar will have to deal with one of them, which I doubt he can.

My major plan against Jojo is to request durability feats. Both of my fighters tend to start off with fast, and flying techniques. If Jojo is hit by them and is 1-shot, then he won't be able to take on both fighters, even if he did remove vision from one of them.

So, back to your court ^_^; @thatguywithheadphones. this is gonna be tough for me XD

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dratini1331
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: This always seems to happen when I enter your tournaments...

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: This always seems to happen when I enter your tournaments...

Maybe if you stop making such good arguments.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@indiecomicsftw: @dratini1331:

Ehh,meh...I'm out

I don't think the character I pick were well equipped for this.

...... that was anti climatic.

Well, see I was just so hype on using Jo2uke in a debate before he becomes a FTL fighter (like most JoJo characters) that I forgot that he lacks durability feats.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers