edo tensei minato vs spiderman squad

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

team consist of symbiote spiderman, dazzler, the thing, namor , and moon knight.

the team is armed with a magic bearer device Mr.fantastic has prepped them with that will be operational in 45 minutes can they hold him off that long?

SCENARIO: Naruto ventures off into the middle of knowhere only to run into an pissed off Spiderman with his mask off Naruto looks the other way Spiderman says oh no you don't you little shit you saw my face didn't Naruto shakes his head Spiderman doesn't care he then slings Naruto to the ground teabags his face and spits on him and continues to go about his day whistle into the sunset, all the while Minato was watching from a distance. Minato has just witnessed Spiderman spit in his son Naruto's face and walk away without any fucks given.

morals on for team and minato is bloodlusted

most current & up to date versions of all characters stated battle takes in an open grass field

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato fights as fast as the Raikage, whom Sasuke even with the Mangekyo Sharingan couldn't follow by sight... Can any of the members of team one fight at this speed lvls?? I would say maybe spidey can dodge some because of his spidey-senses... but i dont see how he can land a punch or webbing (which would be useless anyway since the yellow flash would teleport away) Likewise i dont see the thing or namor hitting Minato, though they could cause some sort of landscape reforming to force minato to retreat a bit... (again wouldnt stop him from tping behind spidey and slicing his throat), the thing or namor are easily BFRed by minato if he really has to, on moon knight and dazzler i cant really say as i dont know their powers or limits too well, so just counting Spidey, the thing, and namor, i doubt they can hold 1 full minute

Supposing spidey realizes before its too late that minato uses his kunais for teleport, i assume there's a slim chance of him webbing the kunais mid-air to prevent minato from just blinking around the battle-field, thus forcing minato to place marks here and there (which he does just by placing his hand, and takes no more time than touching something), this would stall him a bit... but definitely not lock him, minato is a very smart fighter and as soon as he realizes spidey is blocking his kunais, he would use that to his advantage (i.e.: sending a kunai for spidey to web, and a shadow kunai so they think he wont appear or smthg)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

bump

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Re-reading this, minato was already shown to have Kurama's chackra when this battle was created, meaning unless dazzler or moon knight have some serious shields, a bijuu dama barrage is gonna wipe the team

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Kurama's chakra he can't hurt Thing or Namor.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@highaccuser said:

Without Kurama's chakra he can't hurt Thing or Namor.

Woudn't a Rasengan hurt them at all? Maybe it doesn't do serious damage but at least hurt them... (as per op i assume Namor is dry, its an open grass field)

I know it doesn't change the outcome, but i got curious about this now

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers