EDO TENSEI ITACHI VS. WONDER WOMAN

edwardx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well if it's Edo Itachi, that's not fair. His body will keep regenerating.

Now nomral Itachi is fair as he has all the same powers he just can't regenerate. Still, I'd say the battle goes to Itachi.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@edwardx1 said:

Now nomral Itachi is fair as he has all the same powers he just can't regenerate. Still, I'd say the battle goes to Itachi.

Itachi without Edo would be at a disadvantage because of chakra restriction and he do not have EMS.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

@abocado said:

@the_pain said:

@abocado said:

@frogdog:

Edo rips a spirit from the Pure World and places it in a Host, when the technique is released, the payment is the Host life.

What truth can you extract to a pure spirit to bind them?

Been discussed before.

Yeah, and that Lasso will not pass Yata Mirror.

The lasso can cover a planet, Yata Mirror will break

Do you know how the Yata Mirror works? it changes its properties to reflect or nullify any attacks.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

Then what did he used, all the Sharingan in his body is sealed off, the only thing that is most accessible is Shisui's.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardx1 said:

Itachi without Edo would be at a disadvantage because of chakra restriction and he do not have EMS.

Agreed

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@overlordarhas: He use Mifune senses. Unlike Kakashi it is not fully cover. Therefore he can access Shisui eye through the bandage. Remember Sasuke was able to feel Zetsu chakra. Next thing you know, Sasuke use Blaze release on Zetsu without eye contact. We see Sasuke with the bandage on and then we see him remove it. Danzo did the same thing. The Sharingan act like a mirror. Which is why Kakashi can not do the same because the headband is metal. If Kakashi were to try to do the same all he would do is reflect back at himself. Cause the headband would be like a mirror and would reflect anything Kakashi throws out back at himself. We all know the Sharingan manipulate the person chakra to manipulate the person mind, and the only way you can do that is through the senses. Kisame vs Itachi is an example of this. He owned Kisame and never made eye contact with him, Kisame did not know he was genjutsu. Izanami is also another example of this. So we learn two things about the sharingan, 1) is the sharingan can genjutsu through senses and 2) is the sharingan can genjutsu through the senses. I think you can use the sharingan in the mirror to genjutsu you if you make eye contact, not to sure about the rest of the sense.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@frogdog said:

@abocado said:

@the_pain said:

@abocado said:

@frogdog:

Edo rips a spirit from the Pure World and places it in a Host, when the technique is released, the payment is the Host life.

What truth can you extract to a pure spirit to bind them?

Been discussed before.

Yeah, and that Lasso will not pass Yata Mirror.

The lasso can cover a planet, Yata Mirror will break

Do you know how the Yata Mirror works? it changes its properties to reflect or nullify any attacks.

No limit fallacy, Yata mirror has never reflected attacks from a planetary range.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

Danzo could have use Koto on Mifune off-panel.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump cause this thread is hilarious.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Na, Because Ao caught him use it. Then A ask Danzo is he controlling Mifune. He would been caught sooner if he did.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Na, Because Ao caught him use it. Then A ask Danzo is he controlling Mifune. He would been caught sooner if he did.

IIRC, Jutsu are forbidden in the summit, the guy with the stolen byakugan scan Mifune because he is suspicious.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pain: Yes they are forbidden but that did not stop Danzo from using it. Ao did not scan Mifune, he'd scan Danzo and knew the color of Shisui chakra. That's how he knew he had Shisui eye implant in his eye socket. Go back to the page 6 or 7 of this thread and refresh your memory. Either me or OverLordArhas had posted the scans of Ao scanning Danzo. That why Ao say let me see that eye underneath that bandage.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So unbreakeble rope meet unbreakeble Shield.

Tosuke blade and there she lost. Plus he managed to hit Nagato blind spot, reacted to lightning and can predict attacks. And he is diffucult to be killed

But stats are stats, and Wonder women is just stronger.

Meh Wonderwomen

edwardx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardx1 said:

But if he is in Edo form he cannot be stopped. So that makes it a very unfair fight. I still think without Edo, Itachi will win but still.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardx1:

One reason I choose Itachi in Edo form is to debunk the one shot punch head off argument

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pain said:

@terry2012 said:

IIRC, Jutsu are forbidden in the summit, the guy with the stolen byakugan scan Mifune because he is suspicious.

This is accurate.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enough already almost any top tier Naruto character in edo tensei form can take care of WonderWoman non the less it's an Uchiha so that makes 1000 times worse she's no flash, no green latern, or krptonian so stop hyping her up I don't see the big deal with people having to excepting the fact edo tensei Itachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WW.

• First off he has unlimited access to his verses form of energy source that being chakra.
  • secondly he unlimited regenerative capabilities so right off the bat her only options are bfr or sealing him some how. (P.S. the lasso of bullshit ain't cutting it either)
  • Third he has two spiritual weapons one that deflect all attacks (not blocks there's a difference guys) & adapts to the type of damage dealt as well and the other is a ethereal blade that has no physical shape whatsoever that upon the slightest touch can seal you away forever.
  • fourth he has amaterasu basicly for you boys & girls that don't know burns for 7 days & 7 nights is hot enough to smother regular fire, and can't be extinguished even by water it only stops when the user commands it. And last but not least the attack ignites at the users vision (in short he stares she burns) only way to get away would to be is having prior knowledge of the technique itself and don't let the user stare at you with a bleeding eye.
  • fifth he has Susanoo a giant ethereal guardian which can cover Itachi him or be away from him.
  • sixth he has ability to read even the slightest muscle tensions to a degree where he can react to people much faster than himself, although Itachi's not that slow to begin with.
  • seventh I would say genjutsu or tsukyomi...................................... BUT IT'S NOT EVEN NECESSARY TSK TSK
The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado: Danzo is one of the shadiest character in Naruto, so yes.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By Abocado

@the_pain said:

I think that he is true to Konoha, just his methods are well, twisted. IIRC, he has a hand in the creation of Pain.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@the_pain said:

I think that he is true to Konoha, just his methods are well, twisted. IIRC, he has a hand in the creation of Pain.

Remembered that, he tricked the early Akatsuki into a trap.

camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys kidding me, Wonder Woman Owns.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to the Vine

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell me how?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado: No it is not. He scan Danzo with the Byakugan and not Mifune. He saw Mifune acting suspicious and then he use the Byakugan to scan Danzo. We already post scans of this in this thread. That why I told him to go back and read page 6 and 7 of this thread because it is there where we post it.

camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@camera_guy said:

Tell me how?

Magic Tiara that can cut Superman and Unbreakable Lasso.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@camera_guy said:

Tell me how?

Magic Tiara that can cut Superman and Unbreakable Lasso.

Magic Tiara plays around Superman weakness.

As for the Lasso, I do not see it passing Yata mirror

camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado: I will respond to you once my restriction is over

jay6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi. Beats the demons out of wonderwoman, itachi wins easily, 2 seconds

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps this so amazingly bad its not even funny. Making this edo itachi is just such overkill. Sure wonder woman blitzes off the bat, you think thats going to be a real itachi there? LOL thats simply going to be a super explosion clone sitting there. Wont hurt diana, but just fuck with her mind a little more.

Itachi is outclassed in speed and strength sure, but he extremely outclasses her in intelligence, its like comparing a little baby to batman. Itachi will be 10 steps ahead of her at all times. And when hes ready, hell simply step outta the shadows, use some genjutsu on her. Oh and for any idiot thats gonna say it only works on things with chakra, it manipulates brain waves as well, she does have those doesnt she? Genjutsu works on things without chakra. This isnt a simple illusion. It changes your entire world, you feel everything that happens inside, itachi controls time inside his tsukiyomI world. All he does is use tsukiyomI and seals diana away like the dumb broad she is. And we never have to hear about her again :)

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tie. Itachi can't kill WW, but WW can't kill Itachi either.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: itachi doesnt need to kill WW, sealing her away for all eternity will do the trick just fine. Itachi 10/10

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro even even New 52 Wonder Women would spite him.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why is not locked? I was thinking this was DCEU Wonder Woman for a second.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:

Bro even even New 52 Wonder Women would spite him.

Why is not locked? I was thinking this was DCEU Wonder Woman for a second.