Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

@overlordarhas:

Redirect does not mean making the force non existent

So far attacks have been shown to adapt to what the kage's have to offer

Unless you want to say that it can tank reality warping and galaxy busting as well

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By OverLordArhas

@nerx said:

@overlordarhas:

Redirect does not mean making the force non existent

So far attacks have been shown to adapt to what the kage's have to offer

Unless you want to say that it can tank reality warping and galaxy busting as well

Reality Warping is a different issue. A high end reality may render it useless. As for Galaxy busting, who knows.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@nerx:

Meh, Goku still beats him- he was an expert martial artist way before he learned to use ki.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Nerx

@ssjlozza: of course that character who should not be mentioned beats edo

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

He can be mentioned, you just can't make threads about him. He also beats Galactus by the rationale that powers from different universes don't work on characters not from their verse. Goku solos both characters in this thread effortlessly I don't think anyone would argue about that.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Nerx

@ssjlozza: Nope, energy absorption is the bane of that series that must not be mentioned. Not everyone else is like Yakon from babidi's lair , and you forget what kind of goku. Kid goku gets euthanized, FOX movie goku gets euthanized, non SS gets euthanized. That guy is strong, but his weakness is that he needs to transform.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

But the thing that allows Galactus to absorb energy- the Power Cosmic, doesn't exist in DBZ. Therefore if Naruto characters can't use chakra against Marvel/DC, then Marvel/DC characters can't use energy types specific to their verses against anime characters.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
@ssjlozza said:

@nerx:

But the thing that allows Galactus to absorb energy- the Power Cosmic, doesn't exist in DBZ. Therefore if Naruto characters can't use chakra against Marvel/DC, then Marvel/DC characters can't use energy types specific to their verses against anime characters.

Power cosmic is innate within Galactus. It's not reliant on some external source like the speed force. Naruto characters can still use chakra to pull off techniques, that was never the argument to begin with. The argument is that they can't affect other people with things like genjutsu because characters outside of Naruto don't have chakra to manipulate. Galactus, on the other hand, is not reliant on people having the power cosmic for him to kill them.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: @ssjlozza:

hence why battles are made at neutral ground, or why equivalency must be on

unless thread maker is a bozo

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Are people pulling the 'chakra don't exist in DC/Marvel so they will not be affected' card again? C'mon guys, let's be fair here.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: what do you mean be fair? If it doesn't exist it doesn't exist lol

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoiceofreason: But, that's the whole purpose of crossover battles. There's no sense in logic, but common sense.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

edo itachi for the motherf***ing win

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By OverLordArhas
@ssjlozza said:

@nerx:

Goku is much like Supes, jobs around and when the eleventh hour come, pulls a victory. What is stopping Itachi from using Genjutsu on him.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas:

Goku, like Superman, does that because it makes for a more tense battle- also note he fights much stronger faster opponents than Itachi. Goku speedblitzes Itachi without PIS- and even with PIS on he simply survives the jutsu and then kamehamehas Itachi. Itachi's jutsu causes horrible torment, but it certainly won't kill Goku, and his will is strong enough to ride out the tsukuyomy (think that's how you spell it).

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By OverLordArhas

@ssjlozza said:

@overlordarhas:

Goku, like Superman, does that because it makes for a more tense battle- also note he fights much stronger faster opponents than Itachi. Goku speedblitzes Itachi without PIS- and even with PIS on he simply survives the jutsu and then kamehamehas Itachi. Itachi's jutsu causes horrible torment, but it certainly won't kill Goku, and his will is strong enough to ride out the tsukuyomy (think that's how you spell it).

It's Tsukiyomi, it is higher than a regular Genjutsu for it plays with TIME and SPACE. The problem is not will but mental fatigue, Kakashi is no doubt a person with strong will because the Tsukiyomi Itachi cast on him did not break his mind (by break, i mean goes insane) but he did suffer from mental fatigue and he has a SHARINGAN.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Itachi didn't want to kill Kakashi since Itachi was undercover unless if I am wrong.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@overlordarhas: Itachi didn't want to kill Kakashi since Itachi was undercover unless if I am wrong.

I forgot to mentioned that, so we can say that he is holding back, but Kakashi is still hospitalized.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@ssjlozza: @xlab3000: @overlordarhas:

Before this discussion turns into something else, how can Itachi Defend against a speed Blitz?

Never get tired of it do you?

First, Susano'o he can activate it instantly (This will take long)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: uh I dunno bro the fact that DBZ operate on chi and NOT chakra

the fact that they don't have chakra circuit in their system

the fact that he is a damn saiyan

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@overlordarhas: uh I dunno bro the fact that DBZ operate on chi and NOT chakra

the fact that they don't have chakra circuit in their system

the fact that he is a damn saiyan

It is KI not Chi, In the English translation, they call it Energy (within the body) that can be manipulated. Chakra is also an energy within the body that can be manipulated.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS

chakra is exclusive to narutoverse the design of their chakra circuits only exists in that verse

Kishimoto made chakra

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#125 the_stegman  Moderator

Ugh, the old "this character doesn't have chakra" defense, works every time to derail a good battle.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, the old "this character doesn't have chakra" defense, works every time to derail a good battle.

true

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People saying everyone has chakra and for the sake of the battle forcing WW to have chakra is so wrong its like saying TP should work on someone who has TP resistence just because its for the sake of the battle or even saying Batman's bare hand punches should be able to hurt someone like Superman or Thor just because its for the sake of the battle, its ridiculously stupid. Chakra like Nerx says is exclusive to Naruto characters.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

chakra is exclusive to narutoverse the design of their chakra circuits only exists in that verse

Kishimoto made chakra

That is wrong, the concept of chakra is present before Naruto was even conceptualized.

People saying everyone has chakra and for the sake of the battle forcing WW to have chakra is so wrong its like saying TP should work on someone who has TP resistence just because its for the sake of the battle or even saying Batman's bare hand punches should be able to hurt someone like Superman or Thor just because its for the sake of the battle, its ridiculously stupid. Chakra like Nerx says is exclusive to Naruto characters.

Chakras, in Hindu metaphysical tradition and other belief systems, are centres of Prāṇa, life force, or vital energy. Chakras correspond to vital points in the physical body i.e. major plexuses of arteries, veins and nerves. Texts and teachings present different numbers of chakras.

Chakra flow within the nervous system, WW has a Nervous System has she not, a CASTER can make their Chakra invade her system.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@nerx said:

Kishimoto made chakra

That is wrong, the concept of chakra is present before Naruto was even conceptualized.

@thevoiceofreason said:

Chakras, in Hindu metaphysical tradition and other belief systems, are centres of Prāṇa, life force, or vital energy. Chakras correspond to vital points in the physical body i.e. major plexuses of arteries, veins and nerves. Texts and teachings present different numbers of chakras.

Chakra flow within the nervous system, WW has a Nervous System has she not, a CASTER can make their Chakra invade her system.

Show me scientific evidence Chakra exists, and then find evidence it exists in the DC Universe, oh wait, you can't. Just because it was made up in a belief doesn't mean it applies to everything else(or even exists for that matter). Its like me making up a religion saying you have some life force called *insert name of fictional concept here* and saying I can manipulate it.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoiceofreason: I'm not saying that Chakra exist for real (Real World), but it does exist in the Naruto world and the mode of transmission is via nervous system, if you have one your susceptible.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@thevoiceofreason: I'm not saying that Chakra exist for real (Real World), but it does exist in the Naruto world and the mode of transmission is via nervous system, if you have one your susceptible.

Yeah but Wonder Woman doesn't have Chakra.

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

I remember something, it's about NEN in Hunter X Hunter. It is very similar to Chakra but it can affect those without them.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pain said:

@thevoiceofreason said:

@abocado said:

I remember something, it's about NEN in Hunter X Hunter. It is very similar to Chakra but it can affect those without them.

What does that have to do with Chakra?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Nerx

@abocado: WRONG again

real world concept of chakra does not allow JUTSU

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoiceofreason: I'm just stating a comparison.

as what @abocado said, Chakra's conduit is the nervous system, it flows through it. If Diana has one (Nervous System), a chakra manipulator can enter her head.

If a go by your logic, them Diana would turn to MUD because because the Gods blessings in the DCVerse does not exist in a neutral environment.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Chakra is just the seven major energy centres in the body, which everyone has, basically in yoga. In the Narutoverse, it's just a highly excelled type of yoga. Yoga is defined as a methods or disciplines prescribed, especially a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind, tranquillity, etc.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Kal-El Summers

@abocado said:

@ssjlozza: @xlab3000: @overlordarhas:

Before this discussion turns into something else, how can Itachi Defend against a speed Blitz?

First, Susano'o he can activate it instantly (This will take long)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BS. Sasuke gave him forever to have Susano'o ready before he finally tried to use Kirin on him. Heck, you even skip the page where Itachi clearly sees it coming before activating the jutsu.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Nerx

@shadovvlite:

Chakra is just the seven major energy centres in the body, which everyone has, basically in yoga. In the Narutoverse, it's just a highly excelled type of yoga.

Not official definition by Kishimoto, just speculation

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@overlordarhas said:

First, Susano'o he can activate it instantly (This will take long).

BS. Sasuke gave him forever to have Susano'o ready before he finally tried to use Kirin on him. Heck, you even skip the page where Itachi clearly sees it coming before activating the jutsu.

Yo, he skipped a page? Is he trying to post false evidence as a means to deceive the onlooker into buying into his argument by lack of context? Man, that's low.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@nerx: That's the whole point of crossover battles, we use common sense, not logical sense. We can never know what is what, just pure speculations.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: chi is not common sense, and OP should say equivalency is on

and logic not emotions dictate a battle debate

you can say naruto beats beyonder 10/10 but it does not change the fact that he will get curbstomped like a minority in a neo-nazi rally

we know 'exactly' what is what by on panel feats

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu won't affect Goku.If goku does have chakra,it would be essentially the same as ki.From what I know,people with a lot of chakra can be unaffected by the genjutsu or apply a large amount of chakra to their body to stop the genjutsu.I don't think would have enough chakra to affect goku at completely and goku can just power up to get out of the state.It called Genjutsu dissapation.Bugs are also unaffected by genjutsu bc they do not rely on their brain structure as much.Goku could rely on his other senses to not be affected though he still could be affected.Either way,goku's 6 senses and his large amount of ki basically grants anybody with high amounts of ki from getting affected by genjutsu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater:chakra=ki plus this is WW vs Itachi not Goku vs Itachi

@abocado: did you even read the respect thread I posted. with Edo Tensei Itachi has unlimited chakra

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

edo itachi has so much $hit going for him it's not even funny

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lets see itachi as an edo tensei has an unlimited access to his powersource chakra along with the fact his eyes will not deteriorate from prolonged use of his sharingan while in his zombified state allowing to basicly spam amaterasu a black fire said to be from hell itself as hot as the sun that burns for a period of exactly 7 days & 7 nights that ignites from what he's eyes come into contact with NOT TO HE IS AT THE TOP OF CLASS WHEN COMES TO ILLUSIONS AS WELL AS A ETHEREAL GUARDIAN KNOWN AS SUSANOO WHO IS ARM WITH A SHIELD THAT CAN DEFLECT ANYTHING AND A BLADE THAT SEAL THOSE STRUCK TO A ENDLESS LAND OF GENJUTSU

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Goku have too much Ki to be affected by genjutsu, and ssjgod can absorb galactus since he is living energy. But goku doesn't matter, Wonderwoman will be temporarily affected, but easily break it. And amaterasu and tosuke blade and shield, can be asily avoided. Wonderwoman win 8/10, Itachi hax ability are formidable

Avatar image for darthmaulfistoman
darthmaulfistoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Itachi hands down. Just read their stats, I shouldn't have to explain

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi hands down. Just read their stats, I shouldn't have to explain

If you "just read their stats", then Diana would win hands down since she massively outclasses him.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps

/thread

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers