Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OverLordArhas

RULES:

WW standard Equipment (PRE 52)

ITACHI HAS ALL HIS EYE Techniques plus his standard.

Random fight

PIS/CIS OFF

Who will win?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Itachi.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nefarious

Wonder Woman stomps.

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman should be fast enough to dodge everything Itachi can throw at her, strong enough to break through his shield, and shouldn't be affected by his Genjutsu.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious said:

Wonder Woman stomps.

@chaoichi said:

Wonder Woman should be fast enough to dodge everything Itachi can throw at her, strong enough to break through his shield, and shouldn't be affected by his Genjutsu.

Inherently a bad thread because this iteration of Itachi can't die. Maybe be hurled off the planet, but that's about it.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kobra678

Itachi wins without effort. Since he's Edo Tensei, anything Wonder Woman does won't affect him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is wonder woman supposed to win here?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW via BFR.

Avatar image for billzthegodofdestruction
BillzTheGodOfDestruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itachi stomps

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tohoma

Assuming Morals are on, Itachi should win this.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm not sure whether or not Diana can handle Itachi's genjutsu.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no proof that Diana is immune to Genjutsu. She could possibly BFR him since it's not against the rules here.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lasso makes Diana immune to tings like genjutsu.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@slimj87d said:

There's no proof that Diana is immune to Genjutsu. She could possibly BFR him since it's not against the rules here.

Actually Diana is the spirit of truth and things such as the Lasso and the her eyes, which are the eyes of Athena help her be immune and see through illusions and help her be immune/resistant to telepathy. So for all purposes there's no reason to assume that she would be affected if she's shown immunity to it.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@kal_el_summers said:

Actually Diana is the spirit of truth and things such as the Lasso and the her eyes, which are the eyes of Athena help her be immune and see through illusions and help her be immune/resistant to telepathy. So for all purposes there's no reason to assume that she would be affected if she's shown immunity to it.

Genjutsu is not telepathy. It uses chakra manipulation while TP uses psionics (hope i spelled it right).

If she BFR him, he could use IZANAGI.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OverLordArhas

Can she break YATA NO KAGAMI or resist TOTSUKA NO TSURUGI?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: I'm sure she can dodge totsuka, but yata mirror reflects anything. She will have to avoid it, come at him from sides.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman stomps, Grey Eyes of Athena give her immunity to any and all forms of illusions accept in really special cases.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

Nothing he has is breaking those bracelets

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

@slimj87d said:

@kal_el_summers said:

Genjutsu is not telepathy. It uses chakra manipulation while TP uses psionics (hope i spelled it right).

If she BFR him, he could use IZANAGI.

I think you might be a tad bit confused with what I said she sees through illusions AND is immune/resistant to telepathy. Those are two separate things. Meaning that the illusion doesn't have to be telepathy induced for it not to work. As the spirit of truth she sees through all lies.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

people conveniently forget about chakra equivalency when they make threads

that sh!t won't work against WW

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing he has is breaking those bracelets

Totsuka no Tsurugi is an ethereal sword, it could pass through.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman stomps, Grey Eyes of Athena give her immunity to any and all forms of illusions accept in really special cases.

Genjutsu is far more than illusion, some of the victims know that they are in one but could not do anything about it, the caster's chakra is induced to the victim's system like a drug, the only way to get-out is for:

1. The caster release the technique.

2. Layered by an even more powerful genjutsu (Koto Amatsukami).

3. Outside interference with someone who knows how to control and correct the irregularities caused by chakra (EX.Medical Ninja).

Diana does not know Chakra Control plus TSUKIYOMI operates in another level.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Wonder Woman doesn't have chakara...... so the laws of the naruto world cannot be forced on her, she doesn't have to fall victim to any controlling effects that are related to chakara when she doesn't have it.

Eyes of Athena ftw ... Wonder Woman one shots Itachi

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ancient_0f_days: Well, how exactly is she supposed to fight if he doesn't have any physical energy? or how to count her as living if she doesn't have spirit? without either, she's already beaten before she even enters the fight. Win by default. As for the immunity to illusions, I think some special cases can break through that. I don't recall a comic scan, but in animated jla at least, she was once turned on superman.That, I'm perfectly certain of. And itachi's tsukuyomi is certainly one of the top class techniques we have seen.

As for the one shot, it's not even possible. he's edo. He can just keep coming back. And once in a while, she will be tagged by amaterasu. From then, even if it takes thousand years, she is going down. Or get tagged by sword of totsuka. And get sealed.

Only way for her to win is via bfr. without that, she is beat.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas:Its solid, like how it shanks through oro and danzo

there is nothing to suggest that it is ethereal

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@princearagorn1 said:

@ancient_0f_days: Well, how exactly is she supposed to fight if he doesn't have any physical energy? or how to count her as living if she doesn't have spirit? without either, she's already beaten before she even enters the fight. Win by default. As for the immunity to illusions, I think some special cases can break through that. I don't recall a comic scan, but in animated jla at least, she was once turned on superman.That, I'm perfectly certain of. And itachi's tsukuyomi is certainly one of the top class techniques we have seen.

As for the one shot, it's not even possible. he's edo. He can just keep coming back. And once in a while, she will be tagged by amaterasu. From then, even if it takes thousand years, she is going down. Or get tagged by sword of totsuka. And get sealed.

Only way for her to win is via bfr. without that, she is beat.

For one you can't use what happens within DCAU as any sort of evidence for their comic book versions as the two are not one and the same.

Secondly why are you adding in your own rules? Unless the OP said that's win by death than BFR and/or KO should suffice as a victory.

I think it's funny that people assume that his powers can override her defenses when he's clearly never demonstrated battling anyone on her level as no one in the Naruto Universe is close to it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: I already said I don't recall it happening in comic, but it could have happened. I didn't say it was evidence of any kind.

Second, I didn't add any kind of rules. What are you talking about? The one shot/death isn't possible because he is literally immortal with edo.

Her defenses haven't taken anything on tsukuyomi's level either. Nor has she been hit by an ever burning flame. Nor an instant sealing ethereal sword. If you have scans, you can show. I'll gladly oblige.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OverLordArhas
monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kobra678

Wonder Woman via BFR

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jamesisaacs

Magic weapons from the Narutoverse can only cut her skin but not her muscle tissue however...how do you defend yourself against a sword that seals you upon cutting you regardless of how deep?

Another thing Itachi (who can "body flicker") reacted fast enough to dodge lightning so he is no doubt as fast as wonder woman just not as strong although he is more durable in Edo Tensei mode.

I think Itachi wins seeing as the fight is in the narutoverse hence WW will have some Chakra and Itachi's illusions will work on her regardless of Athena's eyes. Itachi's eyes stem from the Sage of Six Paths!.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic weapons from the Narutoverse can only cut her skin but not her muscle tissue however...how do you defend yourself against a sword that seals you upon cutting you regardless of how deep?

Another thing Itachi (who can "body flicker") reacted fast enough to dodge lightning so he is no doubt as fast as wonder woman just not as strong although he is more durable in Edo Tensei mode.

I think Itachi wins seeing as the fight is in the narutoverse hence WW will have some Chakra and Itachi's illusions will work on her regardless of Athena's eyes. Itachi's eyes stem from the Sage of Six Paths!.

If I recall right, sasuke's kirin lightening was considered undodgable, and itachi blocked it. And edo doesn't increase durability, it gives infinite regeneration. Itachi's combat speed is incredible, as even sharingan kakashi couldn't follow his hand seals, and he kept up perfectly with naruto in kyubi mode.

As of sage of six paths, how does being related to him help?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kobra678 said:

Wonder Woman via BFR

If she BFR him, he could use IZANAGI, and the BFR move will be negated.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Itachi only has 2 eyes. Once he uses Izanagi his eyes will close and can never open again. After his eyes are gone, what is he gonna do?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamesisaacs said:

If I recall right, sasuke's kirin lightening was considered undodgable, and itachi blocked it. And edo doesn't increase durability, it gives infinite regeneration. Itachi's combat speed is incredible, as even sharingan kakashi couldn't follow his hand seals, and he kept up perfectly with naruto in kyubi mode.

And I would like to add that ITACHI is a Genjutsu type ninja in life, he is not Naruto with a "Hulk Smash" attitude (Naruto got better), he will not show himself until he is ready for the kill. He is the anti-Thesis of WW.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kobra678 said:

@overlordarhas: Itachi only has 2 eyes. Once he uses Izanagi his eyes will close and can never open again. After his eyes are gone, what is he gonna do?

Given time, EDO TENSEI Bodies regenerate everything.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder Woman BFRs him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
@kobra678 said:

Does it still work like that with edo tensei? If I recall right, he was still able to see after izanami on kabuto, and wasn't it just izanami which blinded the person?

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who told you people that all genjutsu worked as Illusions? Not to mention she has feats against psionic illusions. Not spiritual energy flow based ones.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamesisaacs said:

Ah yes that's right he blocked it but still you have to react so darn fast to do that. Durability, regen ..who cares...he can't be killed in Edo. Sharingan was passed down from the Sage of Six Paths so it's not just some random eye like Byakugan it came from the Uber ninja of the Naruto verse so it has to count for something. It's practically the best eye in Naruto seeing as the Rinnegan turned out to be a flop anyways.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamesisaacs: Rinnegan doesn't seem that much of a flop to me.. I just said on the sasuke vs pein thread that pein slaughters him lol..

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Considering the fact that Wonder Woman moves and thinks faster than thought.....
(as shown when she was reacting to the shattered god reforming and pieces from all over the universe were flying in faster than light and she blocked them all and in her fight with Superman when she was maintaining a mental dialog when being flown to the sun at the speed of light)

She one shot's Itachi or BFR's him before he can realize what's going on.

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kobra678 said:

Does it still work like that with edo tensei? If I recall right, he was still able to see after izanami on kabuto, and wasn't it just izanami which blinded the person?

Izanagi & Izanami both blind the person who uses it. From what i've read if he uses either one of them then he will become blind, even if he is Edo Tensei. The only way to get his eyesight back is to gouge out his eyes and have them regenerate back.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

With PIS off practically every Sharingan technique would be gone since they are all plot devices anyways.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The arguments in this thread have made revise my decision. Wonder Woman ftw

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers