X-ile said:
"Spderman Thais isnt even a CURBSTOMP.This is way beond a CURBSTOMP"
LOL
okay......
HOW??!!!
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
X-ile said:
Actually your right..this is beyond a curbstomp...But Spider-Man doesn't win.......
#5 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"X-ile said:
Actually your right..this is beyond a curbstomp...But Spider-Man doesn't win......."

LOL exactly
mmm
i will explain to the mayonnnn that dont know that
right now
i must

eat mah rice DX
#6 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"X-ile said:
Actually your right..this is beyond a curbstomp...But Spider-Man doesn't win......."
*sigh* feats to prove, please.
#7 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

What is ed going to do to hurt  spidey?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224747 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man wins here easy
#9 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

"
Transmute his body
I think its a good fight but i dont know how ed is going to get close enough to transmute spidey

good fight though
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Wisppeons said:
"

"
Transmute his body
I think its a good fight but i dont know how ed is going to get close enough to transmute spidey

good fight though"
He willl when he shatters his spine with a punch in the back.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-ile said:
*sigh* feats to prove, please."
back in the tube KY Jelly...nobody needs you right now.
#12 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-ile said:
back in the tube KY Jelly...nobody needs you right now."
Here it comes, flame war.
#13 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

ed is the little bro or the big bro?

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"ed is the little bro or the big bro?"
Little bro.
#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes older though.

#16 Edited by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Hes older though."
Yea..he's smaller than Alphonse but he's older.
#17 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

ahh yes I was confused for a sec

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got see the endings to that series im glad cartoonetwork put it back over the other crap they put on normally like metcayplse.

#19 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-ile said:
back in the tube KY Jelly...nobody needs you right now." / He willl when he shatters his spine with a punch in the back.
How fast does Ed move?
#20 Edited by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-ile said:
back in the tube KY Jelly...nobody needs you right now." / He willl when he shatters his spine with a punch in the back.
How fast does Ed move?"
I don't know....I don't think he has ever mentioned his speed.If your going to bother saying Spider-Man is too fast for him.Speed can be compromised with intellect and planning.Ask the Punisher.
#21 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

hes Most likely human speed or alittle above human

#22 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed is faster than normal humans, IMO. However, with his alchemy, Spider-Man isn't going to win as easily as others think. This ain't no curbstomp.

#23 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Ed is faster than normal humans, IMO. However, with his alchemy, Spider-Man isn't going to win as easily as others think. This ain't no curbstomp."

That's what I'm thinking, he could use Alchemy, possibly for an AOE transmutation, if they were bloodlusted. The OP didn't state bloodlust though, they're not going to kill each other, I'm thinking Spidey wins via webbing and speed.

"Vance Astro said:
I don't know....I don't think he has ever mentioned his speed.If your going to bother saying Spider-Man is too fast for him.Speed can be compromised with intellect and planning.Ask the Punisher.

Can Ed punch Spidey in the spine, let alone touch him in a h2h fight, yes or no.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Static Shock said:
"Ed is faster than normal humans, IMO. However, with his alchemy, Spider-Man isn't going to win as easily as others think. This ain't no curbstomp."

That's what I'm thinking, he could use Alchemy, possibly for an AOE transmutation, if they were bloodlusted. The OP didn't state bloodlust though, they're not going to kill each other, I'm thinking Spidey wins via webbing and speed.

"Vance Astro said:

Can Ed punch Spidey in the spine, let alone touch him in a h2h fight, yes or no.

"
Yes....
#25 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Yes...."

Prove it, who's the fastest person he's fought?
#26 Posted by Golden Spartan (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey would just put Ed's head up his own ass. Spidey would deff win all hands down

#27 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed fought that one suit of armor that was like his brother and i think he had a difficult time with it..anyone remember this?

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes...."

Prove it, who's the fastest person he's fought?"
It doesn't matter if the faster person he fought was at wheelchair speed.He can hit Spider-Man.Spider-Man isn't a very smart fighter even though he's very smart.
#29 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Ed fought that one suit of armor that was like his brother and i think he had a difficult time with it..anyone remember this?"
I know what you're talking about, I've seen the show and the movie. You're talking about the suit of armor that wanted to comit suicide by breaking it's own seal.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Golden Spartan said:
"Spidey would just put Ed's head up his own ass. Spidey would deff win all hands down"
#31 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes...."

It doesn't matter if the faster person he fought was at wheelchair speed.He can hit Spider-Man.Spider-Man isn't a very smart fighter even though he's very smart."

You have no proof as to  Eds fighting speed. So, I'm going to take that as a "Noone nearly as fast as Spiderman," gotcha. 
#32 Edited by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes...."

It doesn't matter if the faster person he fought was at wheelchair speed.He can hit Spider-Man.Spider-Man isn't a very smart fighter even though he's very smart."

You have no proof as to  Eds fighting speed. So, I'm going to take that as a "Noone nearly as fast as Spiderman," gotcha. "
Ok but he still wins.Your not getting the point.
#33 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ok but he still wins.Your not getting the point."

You're making claims without adequate proof (trolling), what are you trying to imply?
#34 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

lol okay
first off
ed is faster
he can doge flames and all that good stuff
second
if spiderman gets hit my ed
over anything

ed can win
and ed can make vurtualy anything he wants

ed wins
:D
i got to get back to work >__>

#35 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"lol okay
first off
ed is faster
second
if spiderman gets hit my ed
over anything

Ed is faster, because he dodges... Flames? As in, the Flame Alchemists ignition of the air?
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:

You're making claims without adequate proof (trolling), what are you trying to imply?"
I'm not making claims without adequate proof..you must have misunderstood my claim.I'm saying Ed doesn't have to be as fast as Spider-Man to hit him.I have seen this done logically and you keep asking for proof of Ed's speed...It doesn't mean anything.And I only made one claim that Ed would beat Spider-Man by being able to hit him without being as fast as him..so there was no "claims".
#37 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:

You're making claims without adequate proof (trolling), what are you trying to imply?"
I'm not making claims without adequate proof..you must have misunderstood my claim.I'm saying Ed doesn't have to be as fast as Spider-Man to hit him.I have seen this done logically and you keep asking for proof of Ed's speed...It doesn't mean anything.And I only made one claim that Ed would beat Spider-Man by being able to hit him without being as fast as him..so there was no "claims"."
Are you familiar with the rules of the forum?
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:

I'm not making claims without adequate proof..you must have misunderstood my claim.I'm saying Ed doesn't have to be as fast as Spider-Man to hit him.I have seen this done logically and you keep asking for proof of Ed's speed...It doesn't mean anything.And I only made one claim that Ed would beat Spider-Man by being able to hit him without being as fast as him..so there was no "claims"."
Are you familiar with the rules of the forum?"
Yes I am....
I made a claim and your not trying to refute it..your talking about something different entirely.
#39 Edited by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:

Yes I am....
I made a claim and your not trying to refute it..your talking about something different entirely.
"

IYou're alluding to attack and reflex speed being a non issue in a fight with someone that has human level durabilty with someone significantly faster and stronger (i.e. break concrete, lift cars). Why should I try to refute something so ridiculous? It just sounds like you're trying to bait me in lieu of providing adequate evidence that doesn't conflict with the rules of the forum.
#40 Posted by President Stark (84 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:

Yes I am....
"

IYou're alluding to attack and reflex speed being a non issue in a fight with someone that has human level durabilty with someone significantly faster and stronger (i.e. break concrete, lift cars). Why should I try to refute something so ridiculous? It just sounds like you're trying to bait me in lieu of providing adequate evidence that doesn't conflict with the rules of the forum."
Do you read you own posts.I have been reading you debates and so far you seem to consistently try to argue in debates you've already lost.I'm pretty sure that even if you were shown proof you'd find something wrong with it.I was in the Naruto vs. Spider-man thread and more than half of your posts are complete ridiculous.Your not listening to the argument being presented.The claim was that Spider-Man can be hit even if his opponent is slower than him..don't even start with bullet dodgin because actual good marksman can hit Spider-Man.Now...in case you didn't read it...Spider-Man fought the Punisher on a rooftop..the Punisher counted on him using his speed...so he made Spider-Man dive after him off a roof..making him leave his feet and put himself off balance.Since they are heroes..Frank didn't kill him..he just shot his web shooters...destroying them.Spider-Man's speed or Spider-sense couldn't have saved him because he put himself in a position where he couldn't dodge.Edward is a good and smart fighter and could lead Spider-Man right into an ass whoopin.You keep talking about forum rules but nobody here is breaking any..your just being a douchebag.
#41 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"X-ile said:
Damn straight
#42 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno I really cant see How spiderman would lose this one..

#43 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"ed is faster
What proof do you have of Ed being faster than Spider-Man? I'm open to the possibility of Ed hitting Spidey, but how do you know he's faster than Spidey? And, who can't dodge flames and all that good stuff?
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"I dunno I really cant see How spiderman would lose this one.."
Let me break it down for you.Edward is an excellent fighter...Spider-Man has consistently had his as handed to him by Marvel's top martial artists.Ed happens to be skilled in the region and alot stronger than them..and he has alot of options with his transmutation powers.
#45 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"ed is faster
What proof do you have of Ed being faster than Spider-Man? I'm open to the possibility of Ed hitting Spidey, but how do you know he's faster than Spidey? And, who can't dodge flames and all that good stuff?"
okay back
XD
and i didint say anything about ed being faster than spiderman
just that ed is just about or close to peak human speed(not like captain america cause thats just stupid)
hes able to fight envy and greed and they move in super human strenght
#46 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes...."

You have no proof as to  Eds fighting speed. So, I'm going to take that as a "Noone nearly as fast as Spiderman," gotcha. "
Fastest person hes fought has dodged bullets with ease, is that enough for you?
#47 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yes...."

Fastest person hes fought has dodged bullets with ease, is that enough for you?"
Who was it?
#48 Posted by Shiryu (3776 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
President Stark said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:

Yes I am....
"

IYou're alluding to attack and reflex speed being a non issue in a fight with someone that has human level durabilty with someone significantly faster and stronger (i.e. break concrete, lift cars). Why should I try to refute something so ridiculous? It just sounds like you're trying to bait me in lieu of providing adequate evidence that doesn't conflict with the rules of the forum."
Do you read you own posts.I have been reading you debates and so far you seem to consistently try to argue in debates you've already lost.I'm pretty sure that even if you were shown proof you'd find something wrong with it.I was in the Naruto vs. Spider-man thread and more than half of your posts are complete ridiculous.Your not listening to the argument being presented.The claim was that Spider-Man can be hit even if his opponent is slower than him..don't even start with bullet dodgin because actual good marksman can hit Spider-Man.Now...in case you didn't read it...Spider-Man fought the Punisher on a rooftop..the Punisher counted on him using his speed...so he made Spider-Man dive after him off a roof..making him leave his feet and put himself off balance.Since they are heroes..Frank didn't kill him..he just shot his web shooters...destroying them.Spider-Man's speed or Spider-sense couldn't have saved him because he put himself in a position where he couldn't dodge.Edward is a good and smart fighter and could lead Spider-Man right into an ass whoopin.You keep talking about forum rules but nobody here is breaking any..
Spidermans usual showings are dodging automatic gunfire while making quirks and laughing, all of a sudden, it's Punisher fighting him, so now he can't dodge bullets anymore. And, you called me ridiculous?

your just being a douchebag."

Disprove me then, troll.
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91357 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"President Stark said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Vance Astro said:

Yes I am....
"

Do you read you own posts.I have been reading you debates and so far you seem to consistently try to argue in debates you've already lost.I'm pretty sure that even if you were shown proof you'd find something wrong with it.I was in the Naruto vs. Spider-man thread and more than half of your posts are complete ridiculous.Your not listening to the argument being presented.The claim was that Spider-Man can be hit even if his opponent is slower than him..don't even start with bullet dodgin because actual good marksman can hit Spider-Man.Now...in case you didn't read it...Spider-Man fought the Punisher on a rooftop..the Punisher counted on him using his speed...so he made Spider-Man dive after him off a roof..making him leave his feet and put himself off balance.Since they are heroes..Frank didn't kill him..he just shot his web shooters...destroying them.Spider-Man's speed or Spider-sense couldn't have saved him because he put himself in a position where he couldn't dodge.Edward is a good and smart fighter and could lead Spider-Man right into an ass whoopin.You keep talking about forum rules but nobody here is breaking any..
Spidermans usual showings are dodging automatic gunfire while making quirks and laughing, all of a sudden, it's Punisher fighting him, so now he can't dodge bullets anymore. And, you called me ridiculous?

your just being a douchebag."

Disprove me then, troll."
Your response almost proves you didn't read the post.You were disproven.Your clearly being a douchebag.Someone gives you proof that Spider-Man can be hit despite his speed yet your ignoring it.