#1 Posted by Trakx (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, who would win? Is it in Taskmaster's favor simply due to experience, or does Echo have a trick up her sleeve?

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91291 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster wins because he's copied more styles.Elektra got the best of Echo before she killed her.If she hadn't snuck up on her,she might not have killed her.

#4 Posted by Geo-Man (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkingbird says:

"Deaf would probably be an advantage, if anything. I can't see that hindering her, except making her invulnerable to sonar attacks. I'm not too familiar with the Taskmaster, but I think it would be very close. If they fought from a distance, Echo might win. She's copied more of Daredevil's acrobatics then Taskmaster, I'm sure, and she has Bullseye's aim. But upclose, Taskmaster would annihilate her."

Way to bump.

#5 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Deaf would probably be an advantage, if anything. I can't see that hindering her, except making her invulnerable to sonar attacks. I'm not too familiar with the Taskmaster, but I think it would be very close. If they fought from a distance, Echo might win. She's copied more of Daredevil's acrobatics then Taskmaster, I'm sure, and she has Bullseye's aim. But upclose, Taskmaster would annihilate her.

#6 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

What, so I should have made another topic?

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91291 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Taskmaster wins because he's copied more styles.Elektra got the best of Echo before she killed her.If she hadn't snuck up on her,she might not have killed her."
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91291 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevilfan182 says:

"Echo. Daredevil AND Bullseye? I only started picking up New Avengers recently but I have that vol of Daredevil Guardian Devil and sum other story were Echo is introduced and Im pretty sure Daredevil can beat who ever Taskmaster copyed."

Are you kidding me.You know Taskmaster has copied people like Spider-man and Cap whom DD cannot beat and also has copied a bunch of styles in which he only takes the best parts from to make one "super-style"? BTW when Echo fought DD...he didn't win.

#9 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Echo. Daredevil AND Bullseye? I only started picking up New Avengers recently but I have that vol of Daredevil Guardian Devil and sum other story were Echo is introduced and Im pretty sure Daredevil can beat who ever Taskmaster copyed.

#10 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Tasky.

#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's beaten who is pointless. There are to many variables such as plot, and storyline. Characters beat and lose to characters they never should all the time. Taskmaster is just as skilled a fighter and has more weapons at his disposal. I'd say that gives him a major advantage.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91291 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with me.Echo hasn't copied enough styles and hasn't had as much experience as Taskmaster.Now that he's not a bad guy his skill has been shown more accurately.He should win.

#13 Posted by Last_Guardian (27702 posts) - - Show Bio

TASKMASTER!

#14 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

ECHO!

#15 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Echo ^^

#16 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

I concur with the Taskmaster assessment.  He's many, many steps ahead of her in terms of both knowledge and experience.

#17 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster is older and thus has more powers.  He is also physically larger and stronger, so he has an advantage there.  Finally, he has more weapons and a shield.