Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agent_Murdoch

Echo from Dollhouse vs Chuck Bartowski from Chuck

Both in character

No Prep

Both at full power, so Echo has all of her feats including Epitaph feats and has no headaches. Chuck has his best intersect upgrade and also has no headaches.

Fight takes place in a recreation of the training dojo in the matrix

Win by incapacitation or knockout

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Cole_Mercer

Dollhouse had so much potential but anyway i think it's a draw, both characters acquire skills without any knowledge, i could be wrong though.......inb4imactuallywrong

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Jean199999

Both in character meaning Echo imprinted with assassin personality for this task? If so then I choose Echo cause Chuck being in character is compassionate, sarcastic and is prone to hold back at the start of the combat whereas Echo will go for the kill straight away.

Agent_Murdoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Agent_Murdoch

@Jean199999: If anyone hasn't watched all of Dollhouse this may be a slight spoiler I guess.... Echo has the assassin imprint but she can maintain relative control over her own actions. Like how she did nearing the end of Season 2

Agent_Murdoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Agent_Murdoch

No one else has any thoughts on the Asset vs an Active?

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Echo. I think it would be a draw as far as skills go since they are both essentially downloaded with mastery of all the skills you could think of but Echo gets the personalities as well. That means she'd be equally as skilled as Chuck but with the experiences and ability to strategize and make tactical decisions as a trained professional. Whereas Chuck would still be Chuck with all those skills.