Earth's Mightiest Heroes vs. Justice League Animated Series

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ndm5

This is the cartoon versions of each team.

Avengers: Iron man

Thor

Hulk

Ms. Marvel

Captain America

Black Panther

Justice League: Superman

Wonder Woman

Flash

HawkGirl

Batman

Green Lantern

1st Round: Random encounter, in New York, civilians are present.

2nd Round: Each Team gets 10 hours of prep, can use all resources available (but not any extra help, for example. Black Panther may be able to use Wakkanda Tech, but is not alowed to bring his warriors). fight is in New York with civilians.

3rd Round: The Avengers have to take out the Legion of Doom (From the cartoon movie), and The Justice League has to take out the Masters of Evil. First team to complete the task wins. And also, how would each team take them down?

Legion of Doom: Cheetah

Star Saphire

Mirror Master

Bane

Metallo

Ma'alefa'ak

Masters of Evil: Zemo

Abomination

Executioner

Enchantress

Wonder Man

Crimson Dynamo

Morals are on, so both teams will be careful not to hurt civilians

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Round 1 I give to JL. While their animated versions are very toned down, they've got some specific advantages. For one, Panther and Cap are way out of their depth in this fight, while only Bruce is on the DC side. You'd end up with the fliers going at it from each side, which would mean Ms Marvel, Iron Man and Thor having to take on Supes, WW, GL and Hawkgirl, and as soon as team 2 figures out Thor is magically powered, HawkGirl's going to tear him a new on, while Supes, WW, and GL should generally outclass the other two. The ground fight of Caps, Panther, And Hulk vs Flash and Batman could be interesting. It'd mostly be Wally distracting Hulk and, if he's taking himself seriously for once (the times he does in JLU shows he's the most powerful member in the league along with a cut loose Superman), he should be able to run circles around them without getting tagged, despite his jobbery. All Flash needs to do is be a distraction, because once the JL fliers win, it's cleanup, really.

Round 2 could be more interesting, but I still see it working the same way. The Fliers would, inevitably, be forced to handle each other. Maybe Iron Man and Black Panther could come up with some tech to help Cap keep up with Flash, but it's doubtful. I don't think prep can really deal with a serious Supes and Flash unless Iron Man discovers Kryptonite.

I actually give round 3 to the Avengers. I feel like their on screen skirmishes with the Masters of Evil were much quicker and easily handled with some nice thinking. The JL seem to struggle more with their solo villains (which is how the fights always go with them).

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

@Dredeuced said:

Round 1 I give to JL. While their animated versions are very toned down, they've got some specific advantages. For one, Panther and Cap are way out of their depth in this fight, while only Bruce is on the Marvel side. You'd end up with the fliers going at it from each side, which would mean Ms Marvel, Iron Man and Thor having to take on Supes, WW, GL and Hawkgirl, and as soon as team 2 figures out Thor is magically powered, HawkGirl's going to tear him a new on, while Supes, WW, and GL should generally outclass the other two. The ground fight of Caps, Panther, And Hulk vs Flash and Batman could be interesting. It'd mostly be Wally distracting Hulk and, if he's taking himself seriously for once (the times he does in JLU shows he's the most powerful member in the league along with a cut loose Superman), he should be able to run circles around them without getting tagged, despite his jobbery. All Flash needs to do is be a distraction, because once the JL fliers win, it's cleanup, really.

Round 2 could be more interesting, but I still see it working the same way. The Fliers would, inevitably, be forced to handle each other. Maybe Iron Man and Black Panther could come up with some tech to help Cap keep up with Flash, but it's doubtful. I don't think prep can really deal with a serious Supes and Flash unless Iron Man discovers Kryptonite.

I actually give round 3 to the Avengers. I feel like their on screen skirmishes with the Masters of Evil were much quicker and easily handled with some nice thinking. The JL seem to struggle more with their solo villains (which is how the fights always go with them).

QFT

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

If you were to ask me this question before Season 2 of EMH aired, I would say the League stomps with relative ease. However, season two pretty much bumped up the feats for the Avengers. You have Ms.Marvel taking out powerful alien warriors, you have Thor who took down an ENTIRE invading army by himself, as well as hit Red Hulk with enough force to send him flying from the Statue of Liberty toward the mainland of NY. The battle is much closer now.

Round 1- Could go either way, but I will give it to the Avengers, Thor should beat Superman (this is the only time you will hear me say this) Hulk can probably take out GL, Ms.Marvel can take WW, Cap and Batman might end in a draw, Flash is fast, but his speed has been toned down greatly in the show, I believe Ironman with his monitors can pinpoint him and stop him, leaving MM and the Hawkgirl against the entire Avengers team.

Round 2- This time I say JL, because I believe they work better as a team. I haven't really seen the Avengers work as a tight knit team, they usually fight individual battles, and win each one, thus being victorious. However, as seen many times, the JL have great teamwork, and will watch each other's backs. with prep Martian Manhunter can telepathically link the team, Flash will know to take down the lower tier's like Cap and BP first, MM can distract the team with psychic attacks (unless Stark preps against it). Hawkgirl will know to go after Thor since her mace cancels out magic. I can see them pulling a victory.

Example of their team work: start at 4:05

Round 3- The Avengers can beat the LOD before the JL can beat the MOE

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ndm5

@Dredeuced: would switching black panther out with giant man hello them at all? I agree with what you said, the Avengers don't have many powerhouses on the team, though I was surprised at how powerful ms marvel was

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Qpzmg

JL all rounds.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lilben42

@ndm5: Well you should change the Injustice League because it is way to easy for the Avengers they werent even a match for Justice League when they fought at the end.

You should change it to the Secret Society they have

Grodd

Shade

Killer Frost

Giganta

Parasite

Sinestro

Clayface

The choice is entirely up to you.

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ndm5

@lilben42: I was using the version from Doom because I wanted to see how the Avengers would do against that roster, both work, but it's just my preference.

Reelphresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Reelphresh

Round 1 Avengers, simple fact the Hulk. Round 2 still simple fact the Hulk, iron man could use 10 hrs prep as hes a scientist and the tech in mavel universe way surpasses that of the DC. Batman is a detective and 10hrs collecting clues isnt going to help. And yet again round 3 would go to the avengers as J.L would have 1 hell of a time with the Enchantress.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Animated Batman is pretty superhuman and not just peak Human IMO

JL wins.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Reelphresh said:

Round 1 Avengers, simple fact the Hulk. Round 2 still simple fact the Hulk, iron man could use 10 hrs prep as hes a scientist and the tech in mavel universe way surpasses that of the DC. Batman is a detective and 10hrs collecting clues isnt going to help. And yet again round 3 would go to the avengers as J.L would have 1 hell of a time with the Enchantress.

Superman would destroy the Hulk any day. Anyway, here is how I see it.

Round 1 - Justice League.

Round 2 - Superman solos. People seem to forget that he can sun dip. With 10 hours, he becomes over a 100 times more powerful than his regular form, meaning that he would blitz the Avengers as soon as the fight started. Adding Batman's intellect to that and the Flash is just overkill.

Round 3 - This is a tough one. I'm going with the Avengers though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers all rounds.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. JL
  2. JL for the majority
  3. I'll say Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12:

Any reasons?

Thor's lightning should easily give him the win against Superman.

Flash has never shown to be able to do much damage in the show, so Hulk can take him out.

Ms. Marvel is Hulk's near equal in strength, and she has flight and energy projection to top it off, allowing her to defeat WW in a good battle.

I think Green Lantern would beat Tony, but even there, Tony's uni-beam may cause some trouble.

Black Panther will definitely beat Batman, since he is stronger (heart-shaped herb), more durable (suit), has better striking damage (claws), has more destructive weapons (energy daggers), and is at least as skilled.

Captain America should beat or at least stalemate Hawkgirl, considering that his shield will provide protection from her mace, and she does not have impressive strength or durability.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12:

Any reasons?

Thor's lightning should easily give him the win against Superman.

Flash has never shown to be able to do much damage in the show, so Hulk can take him out.

Ms. Marvel is Hulk's near equal in strength, and she has flight and energy projection to top it off, allowing her to defeat WW in a good battle.

I think Green Lantern would beat Tony, but even there, Tony's uni-beam may cause some trouble.

Black Panther will definitely beat Batman, since he is stronger (heart-shaped herb), more durable (suit), has better striking damage (claws), has more destructive weapons (energy daggers), and is at least as skilled.

Captain America should beat or at least stalemate Hawkgirl, considering that his shield will provide protection from her mace, and she does not have impressive strength or durability.

Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man are the only trouble here. But then the JL has Supes, Diana, John, and Wally (may include Hawkgirl due to the mace). The only way the Avengers can win if they call Asgardian backup.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12:

Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man are the only trouble here. But then the JL has Supes, Diana, John, and Wally (may include Hawkgirl due to the mace). The only way the Avengers can win if they call Asgardian backup.

As well as Ms. Marvel. She has stalemated Hulk in raw strength, and has extra abilities, including flight and energy projection, which overpowered Ronan's universal weapon.

==============================================================================================

Superman is very weak to magic, as clearly seen in his fight with Captain Marvel, Billy's lightning annihilated him. Now, please compare...

Billy's lightning:

No Caption Provided

Thor's lightning:

No Caption Provided

If Billy's "Shazam" caused Superman so much pain and body damage, Thor's bolts would absolutely annihilate him, along with his teammates. Yes, Thor will not use bolts that big because the fight is in public, but he can channel smaller ones, and they will still annihilate Superman.

==============================================================================================

Wally hasn't shown to be impressive in the show at all. He was constantly tagged by opponents with no superhuman speed. He also has a glass jaw, and will be one-shotted by any Avenger. He hasn't shown any destructive capabilities either, and there is nothing to suggest that he will be able to harm Thor, Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and even Iron Man.

Hawkgirl was not very impressive either. Her durability lacks greatly, and she seems very weak as well. Even Captain America has a better strength feat than her: breaking out of metal restrains. His shield will protect him from her mace, and he also seems to have superior skill. He can definitely stalemate her at the very least.

Black Panther will be more than a match for Batman, for the reasons explained earlier.

Green Lantern and Wonder Woman were actually the powerhouses of the JL in the show. They were quite consistent: WW displayed impressive skill, while GL demonstrated considerable power from his ring. However, WW seemed to lack durability, as she was often seen one-shotted when she could not protect herself with her bracelets, and GL would be eventually overpowered.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Batvibe12

@batvibe12:

As well as Ms. Marvel. She has stalemated Hulk in raw strength, and has extra abilities, including flight and energy projection, which overpowered Ronan's universal weapon.

Superman is very weak to magic, as clearly seen in his fight with Captain Marvel, Billy's lightning annihilated him. Now, please compare...

Billy's lightning:

No Caption Provided

Thor's lightning:

No Caption Provided

If Billy's "Shazam" caused Superman so much pain and body damage, Thor's bolts would absolutely annihilate him, along with his teammates. Yes, Thor will not use bolts that big because the fight is in public, but he can channel smaller ones, and they will still annihilate Superman.

Wally hasn't shown to be impressive in the show at all. He was constantly tagged by opponents with no superhuman speed. He also has a glass jaw, and will be one-shotted by any Avenger. He hasn't shown any destructive capabilities either, and there is nothing to suggest that he will be able to harm Thor, Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and even Iron Man.

Hawkgirl was not very impressive either. Her durability lacks greatly, and she seems very weak as well. Even Captain America has a better strength feat than her: breaking out of metal restrains. His shield will protect him from her mace, and he also seems to have superior skill. He can definitely stalemate her at the very least.

Black Panther will be more than a match for Batman, for the reasons explained earlier.

Green Lantern and Wonder Woman were actually the powerhouses of the JL in the show. They were quite consistent: WW displayed impressive skill, while GL demonstrated considerable power from his ring. However, WW seemed to lack durability, as she was often seen one-shotted when she could not protect herself with her bracelets, and GL would be eventually overpowered.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also, I never said Superman will be able to defeat Thor (due to PIS). That's why I said the JL will jump Thor.

Note: You do know it isn't match-up battles, it's team vs. team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12:

The Luthor/Brainiac instance is only one in the entire show. Right after, Flash almost disappeared into the speedforce and clearly said: "I can never run that fast again."

If Flash is so powerful, then how did Grodd manage to tag him? What about John, without using his ring? The robot manhunter's stick? The rock? And has anyone in the JL ever tanked a blasts as powerful as Thor's godblast?

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12:

The Luthor/Brainiac instance is only one in the entire show. Right after, Flash almost disappeared into the speedforce and clearly said: "I can never run that fast again."

If Flash is so powerful, then how did Grodd manage to tag him? What about John, without using his ring? The robot manhunter's stick? The rock? And has anyone in the JL ever tanked a blasts as powerful as Thor's godblast?

1. Plot reasons
  2. Flash isn't a very serious character and he's clumsy which leads to his downfall, but when he's actually serious and determine....
  3. Has for the tank thing, IDK. But, they can dodge the attack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12:

1. Plot reasons

2. Flash isn't a very serious character and he's clumsy which leads to his downfall, but when he's actually serious and determine...

I completely agree with you, but the thing is, Flash is serious and determined in barely any occasions. I can only remember 3 occasions when he was actually very impressive:

1. Flash runs to the sun
  2. Flash solos the Justice League
  3. The Luthor/Brainiac instance

The first instance should be disregarded, considering that it is travel speed, not combat. Several Avengers (including Thor and Tony) have reached space in seconds.

The second instance should be disregarded as well, considering that that Flash was actually Lex Luthor in Flash's body. He was not holding back, and he is a lot smarter than Wally, and thought of multiple new ways to use Flash's powers.

That leaves the Luthor/Brainiac instance, and as outlined earlier, Flash cannot replicate it or will vanish into the speedforce. Plus, that showing is way too inconsistent, considering that he never showed such abilities in regular battle.

Flash is in character in this fight, which leads me to believe that he will act and fight as he normally does: clumsy and not serious. I can see him running into Thor's hammer or Cap's shield, just like he did in several occasions before.

Has for the tank thing, IDK. But, they can dodge the attack

How will they dodge an attack which covers an entire city? You saw how big that was. I can only see Flash dodging it, and it will definitely take out his teammates.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Well, it does take to charge the attack. Also, civilians are in the area which means everyone is in character.

Ending:

No Caption Provided

*Just imagine the Avengers and Justice League sitting in the same table, eating hamburgers (Diana eating salad)*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Well, it does take to charge the attack. Also, civilians are in the area which means everyone is in character.

Ending:

No Caption Provided

*Just imagine the Avengers and Justice League sitting in the same table, eating hamburgers (Diana eating salad)*

And nobody speaking...

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Batvibe12

@bladeoffury said:
@batvibe12 said:

Ending:

No Caption Provided

And nobody speaking...

Until Thor makes a stupid joke with Wonder Woman punching him which leads to a restaurant fight. Then, it's EMH vs. JLU again.